Self-Service Execution

Mr. Premise

The Living Force
Here's a weird dream (hilarious in retrospect but disturbing at the time) I had last Sunday night. I've been too busy to post it since then, so I hope I haven't forgotten too many important details.

I found myself somehow condemned to death. I don't remember being condemned, just that I already had been. So then I went to a self-service, do-it-yourself execution center located in a somewhat run-down strip mall. There was no staff there, so I went in and started preparing my own lethal injection or something. I was really sad to have to die, and I didn't remember what my offence was, but I proceeded to prepare my own execution! Then I realized I hadn't yet said goodbye to my kids and began to feel really bad for them, when I realized that no one was there, I wasn't in custody and I could just walk out. So I did, but still was worried about my "conviction." Then I woke up.

It seems to be really significant, but I haven't been able to come up with any interpretation except that it seems to represent our situation prior to "waking up." As Terence McKenna once said, "we often do the work of The Man for The Man." We make ourselves "food" and then slaughter, butcher and cook ourselves. What a deal for the eaters!

It also reminds me of when I once saw a bunch of sheep being sheared. The sheep were rounded up, brought into a barn to be sheared then put into a big pen. Once that day's sheep were all sheared (they were huddled together in the pen shivering) the ranch hand opened the gate of the pen to let them go free. But, since they were sheep, they just stood there huddled until the ranch hand grapped the leader sheep and physically threw it out of the pen. Then the leader sheep ran away and all the follower sheep ran after the leader bounding up and down for joy.

Any thoughts?

I think this choice might humanely be made available to people who are beyond doubt guilty of capital offences.

But not in a Soylent Green or Logan's Run kind of way, more in a Meaning Of Life kind of way.

It looks to me that you are being faced with a situation where your old self will 'die', perhaps starting all over again, or afresh. Like turning over a new leaf. Death can mean endings and new beginings. Sometimes we are a bit reluctant to take those risks and change can get pretty scary.

Its interesting that in the 'old part of town' you walked into there was no staff to help you do this.

Maybe this dream is telling you that change of a personal nature is imminent.

You seem to have interpreted your dream pretty well yourself, as a kind of commentary on the times. To me, it relates with your other dream about the fog of hate descending on the masses, only this one was far more personal. Kind of reminds me of something Bill Cooper once said to the extent of the PTB making us "point the gun to our own heads". This can be an assessment of what you are seeing in your life and the world in general these days.

I dunno, im kinda torn. I kinda like Ruth's interpretation and Id like to add maybe that the injection isn't lethal, but it represents knowledge that turns you into 4D. I have no idea about what happens after said transmutation, some guesswork, but perhaps your subconcious fears that family/friends will not be able to tolerate said injection and thus you feared leaving them behind and thus went back to see them.

The fact that you had to do it yourself is significant when compared to gaining knowledge or doing "the work". You were worried about your "conviction" as if the dream-universe has decided this is what you were to do, and you walked out on it.

I would suggest reflection on your emotions when it comes to making a 4D transition and the possibility that many many many of the people in your life won't be able to make it.

Thanks for the replies. Food for thought.

Because of the emotional coloring and the plot setup, I am not inclined to view the "death" as anything positive. I was convicted of some bogus offence by the gov't and the feeling was that death was really death, not some transformation. The emotional part was not that family members wouldn't make it, it was more that I wouldn't be around to help them. My kids are not yet adults. Somehow, I must have figured my wife would be OK ;) .

To me the part that really related to The Work was when I decided not to execute myself. I was going through a process decreed by someone else and I didn't think I had a choice (it was all really mechanical) until I realized I had a choice (free will). And at that point I made the choice and, in real life, woke up. And the choice was free since at no point was there any coercion or anyone else around.

Back
Top Bottom