Self-organisation

hkoehli said:
I recently finished reading Jim Keith's "Casebook on Alternative 3," in which he claims that bee-imagery is an occult symbol for the pathocracy's ideal social structure: mind-controlled worker bees. Here's what he says.

Jim Keith said:
I now see that any number of insect metaphors reside in the lore of governments and secret societies, with an emphasis on bees, according to OTO head Ken Grant a symbolic representation of a group mind proceeding from the Queen goddess Isis. Recalling the name of Illuminist Adam Weishaupt's secret society, the Beenan Orden (Order of the Bees), recalling the beehinve emblem of the Freemasons and the Masonic offshoot Mormon Church's hive symbolism, I have to think that this must be a clue to the philosophy of these mystic Machiavellians.

A native/German sect in Columbia uses a swastika as icon and calls their compound Hormiga, in honor of the ant, while the Sarmoung sect of the Sufis calls themselves the "brotherhood of the bee." This sect, interestingly enough, avows that their purpose is to halt the evolution of mankind, reserving the emergence of higher spiritual faculties and powers for an elect few.

Ernst Haekel thought that each cell of a living creature, "though autonomous, is subordinated to the body as a whole; in the same way in the societies of bees, antss, and termites, in the vertebrate herds, and in the human state, each individual is subordinate to the social body of which he is a member.

[Gerald Heard's bee theory of UFOs: outward manifestation of an impersonal insectoid order run by a greater Overmind.]
Yes, maybe such is possible, but I find that the analogy with bees or ants is a very dumb one. Something doesn’t sit right for me. You see, the thing is that those worker-bees and worker ants are NOT mind controlled.

Contemplate a colony of ants as a classic example for instance. Now and than, all ants small and big will leave their nest, to find new hunting and gathering territory. The entire colony can sometimes travel for maybe kilometers, before settling down to build a new nest. During this transfer, all goods are carried as well. The queen is carried, the winged males are carried, the eggs, and other larval stages are carried. All food, fungi, plant material, sugar, is carried, and what is found along the path during the travel is eaten, from smaller insects to bigger beetles and lizards, or carried to the yet to be found new nest. The soldiers protect the edges of the travelling colony. They cling into each other’s bodies, thus forming life bridges to pass obstacles, or railings and banisters to prevent the ants from falling off small cliffs. When you look at the travelling colony from a distance, it actually seems as if one giant stretched out animal, has left its nest to find new territory and devouring all along its trajectory. We do know where the sexual organ of the super-organism is to be situated. But where are the eyes, and ears, of such super-organism? And how does each separate individual know what it is supposed to do? There is no centralized neural network, nor is there such a thing as a yoke on each separate individual ant connected to some sort of giant bridle rein and controlled by a central king or queen driver or coach ant. The thing is, that the super-organism becomes what it is because of a phenomenon called self-organization. And it is mainly directed by … yup, the workers ants which by means of placing a chemical pheromone and sensing the already placed pheromones by others, and the local concentrations and such, will determine the direction of the ant super-organism.

So if we want to transpose this image unto our modern-day human society, we have to look for self-organization, from the bottom up. Human beings of course are no ants, which were genetically programmed to ‘communicate’ by placing chemicals, and detecting those of others. Still, COMMUNication will be tantamount for any form of self-organization transposed on a human society. We would not only depend on tasting chemicals. And what is more, we can think. Each single individual would be able to think, process the information, and share it with the other individuals. So communication would be vastly more complex than the one used by ants, and I surmise that it will enable to piece together an exponentially increased perception of our real reality, and the ways with which we’d interact with that reality. Actually it would be a society that I’d love to explore.

Because as of now, our society is very different. Self-organization is a big no no in pathocracy. Such bottom up organisation is way to scary for the pathocrats at the top of our human heap. And indeed, it should be scary for pathocrats, because it is indeed entirely contrary to the persistent top down commandeering that these psychopathic few happen to strive for. And thus, if we were to transpose the vision of our modern human society unto the organization of a colony of ants, we’d be seeing that most ants would carry a yoke. And each yoke would be connected with a rein, and that one queen, or king, would decide which ways each individual element of that super-organism was going to be steered. It’s a grotesque picture I know, but so it is. And that one queen/king with the pair of eyes it has would be missing an immense amount of crucial, life-saving information. What a hulking and clumsy super-organism such would be. Yet, this seems to be our current predicament. Needles to say, that such organism will not live for long, let alone have any further possibility to explore it’s full potential.

So, way to go for this Sarmoung sect if it wants to halt the evolution of mankind. They only shouldn’t use the analogy of bees or ants. They do not carry yokes you know. But maybe they use the analogy with bees, not because these are very good examples of super-organisms that arise because of a phenomenon called self-organisation, but because they want to transform us into bees that are pre-programmed to react to chemicals. In this respect it is good to remember that brain damage is a form of mind control, just like population reduction is also a form of population control.

Charles said:
Yes, maybe such is possible, but I find that the analogy with bees or ants is a very dumb one. Something doesn’t sit right for me. You see, the thing is that those worker-bees and worker ants are NOT mind controlled.

[...]

So, way to go for this Sarmoung sect if it wants to halt the evolution of mankind. They only shouldn’t use the analogy of bees or ants. They do not carry yokes you know. But maybe they use the analogy with bees, not because these are very good examples of super-organisms that arise because of a phenomenon called self-organisation, but because they want to transform us into bees that are pre-programmed to react to chemicals. In this respect it is good to remember that brain damage is a form of mind control, just like population reduction is also a form of population control.
I see some of your points, but I'm not convinced that the idea is "very dumb." Without knowledge of the concepts "mind-control" or "brain-damage" I think the use of animal imagery by these historical (and relatively modern) secret societies is pretty clever. Ants and bees (2D) can bee seen as having a collective hive-mind, or a soul-pool, so I think that if a pathocrat can gain control of the human group mind (think mob-mentality), he'd be pretty pleased with the power. Isn't this the case with the pathocratic take-over of the social ideals of marxism? In other words, DO want the other 94% to do the real work; they just want to have the power. Now, if the pathocrats are ever fully sucessful in their pursuit is another story...

Plus, if you consider the discussion on OP's in the "home and garden" section of the forum, perhaps this has something to do with OP soul-pools stemming from 2D insect/reptile pools. Psychopaths not being creative, I also don't see insectoid 'societies' as "creative" (in the conscious, STO-striving, Being Thought-Center sense of the word). However, I do think that 2D super-organism can have its analogue in a STO human society (everything in its natural place, working for the good of the whole in a network, creating a social-memory-complex, etc). I just don't think that was the intention of the metaphor in these instances.

hkoehli said:
I see some of your points, but I'm not convinced that the idea is "very dumb."
Just to clarify, when I used "dumb", it was directed at those secret "orders". I perfectly understand why you personally saw the association. I mean, I too saw it only that way. But something has been brewing in my hmm system lets say, and than came that insight that it just does not fit.

hkoehli said:
Without knowledge of the concepts "mind-control" or "brain-damage" I think the use of animal imagery by these historical (and relatively modern) secret societies is pretty clever.
But why the imagery of ants and bees? Why precisely those? Why those that excell in a phenomenon called self-organisation.

hkoehli said:
Ants and bees (2D) can bee seen as having a collective hive-mind, or a soul-pool, so I think that if a pathocrat can gain control of the human group mind (think mob-mentality), he'd be pretty pleased with the power.
Leaving this loaded term of collective hive-mind aside for a while, what you picture is a situation wherein humanity is controlled by the pathocrats. In other words, humanity no longer displays (or is allowed to display) self-organisation (bottom up), and thus the analogy with ants or bees no longer holds, as they DO display self-organisation, from the bottom up instead of top down. And that is exactly the point I am trying to get across.

hkoehli said:
Isn't this the case with the pathocratic take-over of the social ideals of marxism? In other words, DO want the other 94% to do the real work; they just want to have the power.
Exactly, and precisely the point I am making. What did this take-over of the social ideal entail ? I am pretty convinced that it was about taking away the liberty of self-organisation. Any group of people that would self-organise, would be a danger for the pathocrat’s control. Any group of scientists that would self-organise would be a serious danger to the status quo of such a sick system.
To transpose such human societal structure back to a colony of ants only results in incredibly grotesque pictures. Every ant would carry a yoke and thousands of reins will gather at the control centre of the lazy Queen or King. Such organism does not have much chances to survive any real universe.

hkoehli said:
Now, if the pathocrats are ever fully sucessful in their pursuit is another story...
I think it is a system that is doomed to fail (at least on a higher dimensional level). Again, it does not allow self-organisation. It does not allow creativity, as such would also entail a bottom up organization. The sad thing is that as long as it lasts, psychophagy is the “order” (lol) of the day.

hkoehli said:
Plus, if you consider the discussion on OP's in the "home and garden" section of the forum, perhaps this has something to do with OP soul-pools stemming from 2D insect/reptile pools. Psychopaths not being creative, I also don't see insectoid 'societies' as "creative" (in the conscious, STO-striving, Being Thought-Center sense of the word). However, I do think that 2D super-organism can have its analogue in a STO human society (everything in its natural place, working for the good of the whole in a network, creating a social-memory-complex, etc). I just don't think that was the intention of the metaphor in these instances.
Again, we are not insects, we are 3D, insects are 2D, or even 1D (like snails). So if some “orders” want to transpose the heavily loaded “hive mentality”of a bee or an ant society unto a human societal structure, we have to look for the phenomenon of self-organisation. And I surmise that we’d be seeing amazing evolutions when applied by human beings. I think that the pathocratic system would melt like snow for the sun!!!

To conclude …
hkoehli said:
I see some of your points, but I'm not convinced that the idea is "very dumb."
Okay, I’ll take that back, the term “dumb” that is. It was a bit loaded anyway. :P Maybe it was even very cleverly introduced by these “orders”. Why do they display it so openly?
We are all taken in of course by that very loaded term of “hive-mentality”. Like in “conspiracy-theory”. But a conspiracy-theory is a theory, and a proven conspiracy is no longer a theory. It is what it is, a conspiracy.
The term “hive-mentality” would be something like the “mentality” of a “hive”, or of a “nest of bees”. That is so much non-sense of course, except when we admit that we use such term while being anthropocentric, and are projecting all kinds of human imaginations unto that bee colony. And these bees are ohh soo buzzy, all of them. That too helps perhaps to load the term from our oh so human lazy perspective.

Maybe, just maybe, they - in this case “they” would have to be found among these “secret orders”? - want to keep us away from self-organisation. And that happens to be a phenomenon in which ant- and bee-colonies excel.

What would it be like for “human” beings to self-organise? We’d have to imagine that ALL yokes, and lies, and deceptions are gone. Otherwise we’d be controlled again, by the queen or the king with the thousands of reins.

Back
Top Bottom