Self-Observation, Inner Talking & Work Instrument

mabar said:
Once was with a … state?, in which I was not breathing and was ok, until I realized that I was not breathing and how come is OK not to breath???

I understand, but the body knows itself and its capabilities on that level and it seems that the breath pause is simply natural for you - at least in some circumstances - whereas many people have to work a long time to achieve it. I already mentioned 2 martial arts, and also in Zen archery, this pause is when the arrow is released and an archer usually requires much training and breathing exercises to get to that point of a 'controlled pause'.

So, in summary, this pause between breaths, aka the "control pause" is good and can be useful in many ways.

mabar said:
It occures to me to think, that the/my problem is to rationalize the sensations, I should just observe them. Now that I think of it, I can say also, that I tend to rationalize the time/s. Isn't it an ilusion?
Thanks! :)

:thup:

Reactions: ELT
Buddy said:
mabar said:
Once was with a … state?, in which I was not breathing and was ok, until I realized that I was not breathing and how come is OK not to breath???

I understand, but the body knows itself and its capabilities on that level and it seems that the breath pause is simply natural for you - at least in some circumstances - whereas many people have to work a long time to achieve it. I already mentioned 2 martial arts, and also in Zen archery, this pause is when the arrow is released and an archer usually requires much training and breathing exercises to get to that point of a 'controlled pause'.

So, in summary, this pause between breaths, aka the "control pause" is good and can be useful in many ways.

mabar said:
It occures to me to think, that the/my problem is to rationalize the sensations, I should just observe them. Now that I think of it, I can say also, that I tend to rationalize the time/s. Isn't it an ilusion?
Thanks! :)

:thup:

Very interesting point Buddy, and thank you so much for sharing! Within the past few weeks, I noticed something that had been plaguing my mind; right along the same lines you had mentioned. When sitting or standing still while trying to Self-observe/ Remember, I had also noticed that my quality of Being changes during each inhale and exhale. Inhales seem to make my bodily sensations increase and feel as if they are rising, while exhaling seems to invoke a feeling of descending. I had been taught to get rid of the pauses between breaths by my current meditation teacher, but always had a feeling in the back of my mind that that was keeping me from something. The pauses in between breaths seem to provide a moment in which there is little movement; allowing me to focus on inner sensations and currents without sensations derived from the movement of my lungs; which seem to capture most of the attention.

I do often wonder; however, if I am trying too hard to feel inner sensations..at the cost of actually creating those sensations myself and going against 'what is'.

Reactions: ELT
Buddy said:
mabar said:

At that time I was experiencing other things, then it came a trauma, and I pretty much “IINHALE all those things that did not contributed to my well being too much noise/garbage into my psyche, I cleaning it now, I should write it down in the journal what I had gain from that trauma, what I am grateful, what I learned … for years I hated it and, I hated myself too.

The other day I was Reading Immovable Wisdom, here is an ancient poem, I found quite funny because it applies to me quite well :P, so true.

To think that I won't think about you
When you try not to think,
Is still thinking in you
because, even though, not thinking to think about you
I'm still thinking about you.

SadEyes said:
I had been taught to get rid of the pauses between breaths by my current meditation teacher, but always had a feeling in the back of my mind that that was keeping me from something. The pauses in between breaths seem to provide a moment in which there is little movement; allowing me to focus on inner sensations and currents without sensations derived from the movement of my lungs; which seem to capture most of the attention.

Yup!

Ordinarily, the pause between in and out breaths can pass by unnoticed, but therein lies the possibility to experience a sensation of profound depth, stillness, quiet, power, vastness, connectedness, ...

I saw what I think might be a visual metaphor for this experience in a Star Trek TNG movie once. Picard and his female companion had been trapped in a tunnel or cave space due to a cave-in. Picard had been injured by falling boulders. Picard had already seen his companion "stop time" previously and now she was encouraging him to do the same in order to cope with the pain and appreciate the eternal moment. After a moments' hesitation, somehow he did it. The particles of dust, flying bugs and whatnot were suspended in air. There was no movement, no danger, no pain, no threat of imminent death, etc.; just him, her, their normal movements and the affection and romantic feelings between them. It was beautiful!

SadEyes said:
I do often wonder; however, if I am trying too hard to feel inner sensations..at the cost of actually creating those sensations myself and going against 'what is'.

As an experiment, be sure you do observing of inner sensations under a wide variety of circumstances and times of day. If necessary, start with the more prominent and familiar times like hunger, eating, the digestion period, noticable changes in muscle tension especially during changes in posture. Proceed to more subtle sensate once fully familiar with all the obvious stuff.

Maybe that'll help take your mind off trying too hard. :)

mabar said:
At that time I was experiencing other things, then it came a trauma, and I pretty much “IINHALE all those things that did not contributed to my well being too much noise/garbage into my psyche, I cleaning it now, I should write it down in the journal what I had gain from that trauma, what I am grateful, what I learned … for years I hated it and, I hated myself too.

Amazing how the act of breathing is so useful to explain what we do with our emotions.

mabar said:
The other day I was Reading Immovable Wisdom, here is an ancient poem, I found quite funny because it applies to me quite well :P, so true.

To think that I won't think about you
When you try not to think,
Is still thinking in you
because, even though, not thinking to think about you
I'm still thinking about you.

Funny and true, I agree! Immovable Wisdom, indeed. :)

Buddy said:
SadEyes said:
I had been taught to get rid of the pauses between breaths by my current meditation teacher, but always had a feeling in the back of my mind that that was keeping me from something. The pauses in between breaths seem to provide a moment in which there is little movement; allowing me to focus on inner sensations and currents without sensations derived from the movement of my lungs; which seem to capture most of the attention.

Yup!

Ordinarily, the pause between in and out breaths can pass by unnoticed, but therein lies the possibility to experience a sensation of profound depth, stillness, quiet, power, vastness, connectedness, ...

I saw what I think might be a visual metaphor for this experience in a Star Trek TNG movie once. Picard and his female companion had been trapped in a tunnel or cave space due to a cave-in. Picard had been injured by falling boulders. Picard had already seen his companion "stop time" previously and now she was encouraging him to do the same in order to cope with the pain and appreciate the eternal moment. After a moments' hesitation, somehow he did it. The particles of dust, flying bugs and whatnot were suspended in air. There was no movement, no danger, no pain, no threat of imminent death, etc.; just him, her, their normal movements and the affection and romantic feelings between them. It was beautiful!

SadEyes said:

As an experiment, be sure you do observing of inner sensations under a wide variety of circumstances and times of day. If necessary, start with the more prominent and familiar times like hunger, eating, the digestion period, noticable changes in muscle tension especially during changes in posture. Proceed to more subtle sensate once fully familiar with all the obvious stuff.

Maybe that'll help take your mind off trying too hard. :)

Great advice friend, thank you. I realized just now that I had been doing just that, but was under the impression that the sensations needed to feel similar to how they feel when I am focused on the external parts of my body. For example, when focusing on my hand, there is a very prominent feeling of swirling/ moving/ flowing energy, and my fingers feel as if they are no longer real. I realized that I was trying to attribute these very sensations to my entire body; a fact which I now realize is just as counter productive than not searching for a sensation at all. I had literally backed myself into a corner. I will certainly be working to observe these more subtle sensates, even if they don't appear to be 'moving'.

Yet another thread I'm going to have to bookmark. :) It is so easy to fall back into old programs, so I think going over threads like this one every so often is imperative (well, for me anyway).

If, however, at the moment when the negative emotions arises in him, the subject remains calm and does not mechanically begin to run a program, something powerful and positive can occur. By persistent introspection, the individual can observe the rise of the negative emotions and can disconnect them from intellectual or moving center usurpation and, understanding the origin of the reaction, will shed light on the inner darkness. The individual is then in a position to perform an act of primary importance:the liberation of the energy of the negative emotion for positive use. To allow this energy to be kept in the emotional center itself, to concentrate there, while simultaneously acquiring the knowledge of the external reality that stimulated the emotional reaction, and preventing the energy from being dissipated by the moving center, is a "victory" over the negative emotion, a mastery of the self that immediately brings an inflow of joy to the lower emotional center. This occurs when the negative emotional energy, concentrated in this way, causes the lower emotional center to vibrate at the rapid rhythm that is normal to it, which then establishes instant contact with the higher emotional center which triggers the current of higher emotional energy into the lower. The inflow of higher joy in the current of energy from the higher emotional center can then act on the energy concentrated in the lower emotional center by induction, transmuting it into the higher energy of the soul, which is the essential process of fusing the magnetic center, or growing the 4th density body - the gradual transformation of the physical body to the immortal body. With practice, this contact can be prolonged with more rapid results.

I have been practicing observing the rise of negative emotions a great deal lately. Although I am far from a master, I'm happy to say that I have witnessed some improvement. There have been situations recently which could have easily escalated had I allowed my negative emotions to rise, but I have managed to keep them below my neck and look at the situation with a calm and rational mind.

It was just last night that I believe I had a proper breakthrough though. I found myself automatically observing and disconnecting from the anger I felt simmering in my belly. It was as if I was running through the process before consciously realising it. So the anger did not get a chance to rise whatsoever. Then all of a sudden I was overcome by a wonderful feeling of peace. The anger had just vanished and was replaced with joy. It is rather difficult to describe, but hopefully there will be repeated occurrences so that I may one day find the words. :)

What an incredible quote by Maurice Nicoll in the opening post! I kept reading it, thinking: "Wow, this man understands the Work!", and only when I reached the end of it, I saw the M. Nicoll reference.

In my opinion, M. Nicoll's "Commentaries" are greatly underestimated in the Fourth Way world.

My list of studying the work, probably, would include P. D. Ouspensky's "In Search of the Miraculous" as the book #1, and M. Nicoll's "Commentaries" as #2. I would rather use them than "The Fourth Way" as a primary reference. Also quite eye-opening can be "The Herald of Coming Good" --- one of the shorter publications of G. I. Gurdjieff.

I've also found quite useful "Teachings of Gurjieff: A Pupil's Journal" by C. S. Nott (haven't read much of his other books, but they may be very useful, too, judging by this one).

Of Ouspensky's lectures, "A Further Record" has provided me with some useful insights.

If you want to try reading G's Beelzebub Tales, you can sure do so, although I can't say that I consider it indispensable in the Work. His "Meetings with Remarkable Men" and "Life Is Real Only Then When 'I Am'" are supposed to be only excerpts from the second and third series of All & Everything (of which Beelzebub's Tales are the first), which were not intended to be published, and were supposed to be revealed only to advanced students who have thoroughly studied the Beelzebub's Tales. I don't know if the Gurdjieff Foundation holds any other texts of the series, as I have never been a part of it, or if they have never been completed.

J. G. Bennett's works can be quite compelling, although, IMO, he gets distracted by too many ideas.

I would not advise "Gnosis" by B. Mouravieff to be considered as the reference book for the Fourth Way. In my opinion, his overly religious and condescending tone goes counter to the very essence of the Fourth Way. He is in the same list in my mind with fascist-sympathisizing R. Guenon and the so-called Traditionalists, and Thelemic writings by Aleister Crowley, obsessed with image and not substance, imo.

Some years ago, I was experienced unusual heat in my body sometimes, all of sudden in my chest, belly, solar plexus, or whole body, but as soon as I noticed it and trying to find what was causing the heat, then it disappeared instantly.
And then I was reading some book about: How to stay in the present moment. And practiced it's method, then I felt same kind of heat in my body.
I tried it, but more times I forget to do and time pass away...

And since I joined this forum, gained more knowledge and found the right method that make me reason to or motivate for me to do this simple exercise everyday now.
It generates wonderful feeling of sensations or heat/energy and still mind.

Awakening True Conscience- session 25 April 2010
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,17496.0.html

Q: (L) Why do you say "penance"?
A: "Guest" has lived in a remarkably narcissistic bubble for some time despite all our encouragement. Admitting it, seeing it, atoning by awakening true conscience is essential, and soon.
Constant observing of the self and journaling and other contemplation............
Beware, there is a "cutoff" point which there are no further opportunities in this life.

A: One note to Guest: A key to observing the self is to turn the attention simultaneously towards others to notice their true reactions to what you think you are doing or how you think you are being perceived.
Q: (L) I guess that means you have to be ruthlessly honest.....
Because you may think that what you're doing is being perceived a certain way, and it isn't.

So, self-observing is walking between two worlds: The inner and the outer, simultaneously.

Ouspensky- In search of the Miraculous chapter seven page-126

In self-remembering attention becomes divided, one part of it is directed towards, and other part to the feeling of self, proved to be very useful in practice.
When I observe something, my attention is directed towards what I observe, at the same time, I try to remember myself.
My attention is directed both towards the object observed and towards myself.

The very first attempts at such a division of attention showed me it's possibility.
At the same time I saw two things clearly.
It was a new and very interesting state with strangely familiar flavor.

When I began to learn to divide attention, I saw that self-remembering gave wonderful sensations which, in a natural way. The sensations came by themselves.

The fundamental Law of the Universe- The Law of the Three Forces

The number of fundamental laws which govern all processes both in the world and in man.
Different numerical combinations of a few elementary forces create all the seeming variety of phenomena.

The first fundamental law of the universe is the law of three forces, or three principles, or the law of the three.

According to this law, every action, every phenomenon in all world without exception, is the result of a simultaneous action of three forces- positive/active, passive/negative, and neutralizing.

In reality all three forces are equally active.
Only at their meeting points, that is to say appear as active, passive, and neutralizing.

Man can studying himself, may learn to observe and see in himself the action of the three forces, that's are series of different events coming along, on larger and smaller scales, to meet you.

All personal work is about inner states, especially negative emotions(force).
Self-observation brings man to the realization of the necessity for self-change.

By observing himself, he throws, as it were, a ray of light onto his inner processes, and under the influence of this light the processes themselves begin to change.

The method of the fourth way is while working on the physical body to work,
Simultaneously on the mind,
And the emotions.

Working on Intellectual Center
Any form of thinking that requires attention puts into the conscious side of intellectual center, such as trying to recall somethings that you have heard, reading a book, writing.

Working on the Moving Center
Some form of work that requires of the body, must be done willingly/consciously.

Working on Emotional Center
Observing all sorts of subtle depressions working on negative states.
Example, at the moment of the arising of the any negative emotion, such as, the insults, the lies, the treachery, the hate, contempt, and jealousy......
The trick is not allow the negative emotions to activate.
Instead, the pure energy of the negative emotions must be observed and controlled.
Same time, let your intellectual center of your thinking mind be still.

If your intellectual thinking mind take over your emotional center, you will get upset and trying to be get even by revenge.
And then your moving center activated, you might wanted to go out to fight or kill the person.
These things happening to most of Sleeping People.

But we are the spiritually awakening members of this Forum.
So, why upset by Sleeping People's unconscious actions?

Instead, I uses the Neutralizing Energy to working for me.
First, when I senses the feeling's location, uses only my senses to feel it, it will be intensify, let it be and give room to spread out, and give more room, eventually the energy circulates whole body. Then you will know that, it has neutralized. Because the energy feel good, in fact very pleasant to feel.

Also, that's what I do, when my sexual feeling arise some time, because I have been living alone for more than 10 years now.

Thus, any energy that is negative or positive or sexual, I welcome them and uses them, and thankful for chance to having the pure cosmic energy.
Why waste such a fine energy?

Evolution of Man

The objective state of consciousness state man can see things as they are, and this kind which is called 'Enlightenment' and various other names.

The only right way to be in objective state consciousness is work on oneself through the development of inner growth, self-consciousness/self-observing.

If person takes life as usual, in the ordinary way speaks, acts, then nothing can change in the person, such people cannot evolved.

Man contains within him the possibility of evolution, but the evolution of humanity as a whole is not necessary for the purpose of the earth or of the planetary world in general, and it might, in fact, be injurious or fatal, therefore, there exist special forces(of a planetary character) which oppose the evolution of large masses of humanity and keep it at the level it ought, to be.

For instance, the evolution of humanity beyond a certain point, or to speak more correctly, above a certain percentage, would be fatal for the moon/4th density STS(Lizards).

But the possibilities of evolution exist, individuals with the help of appropriate knowledge and methods, and man must outwit the forces which oppose the evolution.

The evolution of man is the evolution of consciousness.
And 'consciousness' cannot evolve unconsciously.
The evolution of man is the evolution of his will and 'Will' cannot evolve involuntarily.

Two lines along which man's development proceeds, the line of knowledge and the line of being.
In right evolution, the line of knowledge and the line of being develop simultaneously, parallel to and helping one another.
But, if knowledge outweighs being, a man knows but no power to do, it is useless knowledge.
On the other hand, if being outweighs knowledge, a man has the power to do, but dose not know what to do, in both case, sooner or later, it come to a standstill.

Everything in the world, from solar systems to man, and from man to atom, either rise or descends.
Nothing in the world stays the same place, everything moves, everything is going somewhere, either develops or goes down, moves along either an ascending or descending line of octaves.
Nothing evolves mechanically.
Nothing can develop by staying on one level.

The law of octaves in all, it was known to ancient knowledge that the universe vibrate constantly, everywhere and in everything.
But, only in 'Octaves of a Cosmic Order' both descending and ascending, that vibrations developed in a consecutive and orderly way, following the same direction in which they started.

However, existence also needs the return- which is an individual matter.
The return can only be made through will, from individual effort.

It depends on each man, to choose himself to be among the elect for Evolution, and ascending and up, seeking to join the whole and to be unified

Ever since I was very young I've had periodic sharp, splitting ear pains, only on my right ear. I had no idea what it was, and neither did doctors or anyone so I assumed it was normal. It used to occur every 1-3 months or so and continued up till last year until I stopped having the pain but was replaced with a slight pressure and a deafness for the 3-5 seconds on the same ear. It just occurred to me that this pain may be an implant since the C's have mentioned many times that most of the members have implants. It may be something else but having an implant that goes off randomly to track me or whatever it's designed to do seems the most plausible explanation to me at the moment.

After I've started reapplying this self-observation with better results this time around , I've also noticed (and i'm sure i'm not the only one) that "it" tends to withdrawal and create situations and conversations that bring out my anger whenever i'm stressed or receive negative verbal input. It feels like "it" steers my thinking towards negatively emotional and imaginary situations to get me riled up. It may be a way to vent out some of energy but I feel like this habit (wether it's affected by an implant or not) drives me to be attached to negative experiences and situations. I'm still having a bit of trouble truly observing "it" but I have a much better understanding now about the mechanicalness of our made personas. This very informative and well written post has helped much, thank you Ursus.

The Ray of Creation

It would be a descending octave. Starting Do.

The Absolute(beginning)- Do, 1.
All worlds- Si, under 3 laws.
All Suns(Milky Way/Starry Galaxy)- La, under 6 laws.
Our Sun- Sol, under 12 laws.
All planets- Fa, under 24 laws.
Earth- Mi, under 48 laws.
Moon- Re, under 96 laws. The Moon is furthest from the Absolute, and under the greatest density of laws. The Ray of Creation ends in the Moon. There is nothing; this also the Absolute Do.

The process of creation never stops, and there can be no creating without Laws and this means that every created thing is inevitably under Law.

The creation begins with the work of the primal Triad of Three Forces( carbon, oxygen, nitrogen= Hydrogen) derived from the Absolute and continues by the reduplication again and again of further Triads of 3 Forces.

And twelve triad from twelve hydrogens are obtained with density ranging from 6 to 12288.
These twelve 'hydrogens' represent twelve categories of matter contained in the universe from the Absolute to the Moon.
But within the limits of our ordinary powers and capacities 'hydrogen' 6 is irresolvable

All matters from 'hydrogen' 6 to hydrogen 3072 are to be found and play a part in the human organism, each of these 'hydrogens' includes a very large group of chemical substances known to us, linked together by some function in connection with our organism.

Thus, the last point of creation world Moon 96 is under many more forces of laws.

Creation proceeds by the action of the multiplication of the Three Forces on every plane.
The action of the Absolute upon the worlds created by it or within it, exactly the same way.

All sun's Milky Way influence our sun.
The sun influence our earth.
The earth influence the moon.

These influence are transmitted of radiations passing through starry and interplanetary space. The whole Ray is evolving. Every part of it seeks to rise higher in the scale of creation.
In order to study the radiations. Let us take the 'Ray of Creation' in the form of Three Octaves of Radiations.

The first octave, between the Absolute and the Sun.
The second octave, between the Sun and the Earth.
The third octave, between the Earth and the Moon.

We have to find out our place and understand our functions in this universe, which is taken in the form of three octaves of radiations between four points.

Absolute, Sun, Earth, Moon.
In the radiation between four points, there are 'six intervals, but the

First interval is filled by the will of the Absolute.
Second interval is filled by the influence of the Sun's mass upon radiations passing through it.
Third interval is filled by the action of the Earth's mass upon radiations passing through it.

So, only three 'intervals' between Fa, and Mi, actually require to be supplemented from outside, and they are on three place.
One is between Absolute and Sun.
Second one is between Sun and Earth.
Last one is between Earth and Moon.
Note; more informations and a diagram is- In Search of the Miraculous, chapter Nine.

Octaves can develop consecutively and continuously in the desired direction, if 'additional shocks' inter them at the moments when vibrations slow down in 'intervals'.
If no additional shocks to boost the intervals, then octaves change their direction.

And all the organic life's on Earth, that is including human, was created to fill the intervals between the planets and Earth,
Thus, all great events in the life of the human masses are caused by planetary influences.
And any accidental small tension in planetary spheres can be reflected for years in an increased animation in one or another sphere of human activity.

The Sun needs one kind of radiations, the planets another kind, and the moon another.
Everything that happens on Earth creates radiation of this kind.
And many things often happen just because certain kinds of radiation are required from a certain place on Earth's surface.

All this and many other things can only explained with the help of the 'Law of Octaves' together with an understanding of the role and significance of 'Intervals' which cause the line of the development of force, constantly to change, to turn around to other direction, and so on...

The law of octaves explains may phenomena in our lives which are incomprehensible.
First is the principal of the deviation of forces.
Second is the fact nothing in the world stay in the same place or remains what it was.

The man-machine can do nothing. To him and around him everything happens.
In order to do something, have to know the law of octaves, to know the moments of the 'intervals' and be able to create necessary additional shocks.

The Hydrogen and Growth of the Higher Bodies

from- In Search of the Miraculous. The Fourth Way chapter 9.

The human organism represents chemical factory planned for the possibility of a very large out put, but never reaches the full production possible to it.
All the substances necessary for the maintenance of the life of the organism, for psychic work, for the higher functions of consciousness and growth of the higher bodies are produced by the organism from the food which enter it from outside.

The center of gravity of the average intelligence of physical body of man is 'hydrogen' 96.
The center of gravity of the astral body will be 'hydrogen' 48.
The center of gravity of the third body will be 'hydrogen' 24.
The center of gravity of the fourth body will be 'hydrogen' 12.

A scale of matter in relation to man and the human body, every level represents a certain density of matter and certain rate of vibrations, it is called density of vibrations.

Roughly 96% of the mass of the human body is made up of just four elements: Carbon, Oxygen, Nitrogen and Hydrogen.

All matters from hydrogen 6 to 3072 are to be found and play a part in the human organism.
Hydrogen 768 is defined as food which can serve as food for man.
Hydrogen 384 will be defined as water.
Hydrogen 192 is the air, which we breathe.
Hydrogen 96 is play a very important part in man's life and further, this is the matter of animal magnetism, of emanations from the human body, what is regarded as matter by our physics and chemistry.
Hydrogen 48, 24, 12, and 6 are matter unknown to physics and chemistry, matters of our psychic and spiritual life on different levels.
Hydrogen 12 corresponds to the hydrogen of chemistry, carbon, nitrogen, and oxygen, have 12, 14, and 16.
The 'Hydrogen' is three substance,
Carbon-active force.
Oxygen-passive force.
Nitrogen- neutralizing force.
When a substance is taken without relation to the force manifesting of forces, every substance appears as it were in four different aspects or 'states matter' and is called 'hydrogen.'

But, in order to understand any further, it is necessary to know about the Octaves.

The Law of Octaves/The Law of the Seven/The Law of the Shocks
The seven-ton scale is the formula of a cosmic law which was worked out by ancient schools applied to music.
The law of octaves in vibrations of other kinds are, light, heat, chemical, magnetic, and other vibration are subject to the same law as vibrations.
The ascending octave, suppose, that this octave begins with one thousand vibrations a second.
Let, designate these thousand vibration by the note Do, and vibrations are growing at the point where they reach two thousand vibrations a second, there will be a second Do.
The period between one Do, and the next Do, is divided into seven unequal parts(because the frequency of the vibrations does not increase uniformly)

The difference in the notes or the differences in the pitch of the notes are called intervals or retardation.
In the musical seven-tone scale, only between Mi,- Fa, and Si,- Do are called intervals.
Do, re, mi,- fa, sol, la, si,- Do.

The moment of the 'interval' of vibrations, a deviation takes place from the original direction and the line begun changes, and continue until the second 'interval' occur, and then a fresh deviation change its direction, and so on.
Law of octaves of another property is the 'inner vibrations'; Each note of these inner octaves again contains a whole octaves and so on for some considerable way but not infinitum.

And each note of any octave and inner vibrations proceed simultaneously in 'media' of different density, interpenetrating one another, they are reflected in one another give rise to one another.

Now, we study man as a chemical factory and see what role matter play in human body.
Man can receives raw materials from outside and transforms them into other materials, of a finer quality, is governed by the law of octaves.

The three kinds of material which man gets from outside are,
1. The ordinary food we eat- hydrogen 768.
2. The air we breathe- hydrogen 192.
3. Our impressions, for standard impressions-hydrogen 48, represents just ordinary colorless impressions without any character. If I see a piece of paper, this is impression 48.
Every external impression, whether it take the form of sound, or vision, or smell, we receive a certain amount of energy/vibrations, this energy which enters the organism form outside is food,
In existence, the organism must receive all three kinds of food, cannot exist on one, or even on two kinds of food. All three are required.

Neither air nor food can be changed, but impressions, that is, the quality of the impressions possible to man are not subject to any cosmic law.
So, the most important for us is impressions, not only for the life, but also for the creation and growth of higher bodies.
Thus, man can improve his impressions to a very high degree, and in this way introduce fine 'hydrogens' into the organism.

From the three kinds of material, the man machine produces all the matters needed for ordinary life, but there is no extra energy to growth higher bodies.
But the man is created to a self-developing organism that can only develops by conscious effort.

The three-story factory represents the universe in miniature and is constructed according to the same law and on the same plan as the whole universe.
So, lets take the human organism in the form of a three story factory.

1st stage, the physical food hydrogen 768, enters the organism, it is an ascending octave, so these stages represent the notes Do, everything start to do can be called the beginning of octaves, so that 'Do' is starting sound.
The digestion of matter proceeded until pass Mi, after mi, there is an 'interval' and the octave cannot develop any further by itself.
As it is known from the law of octaves mi, that vibration/frequency/ray/musical note, cannot pass independently into Fa, in an ascending octave.
And the point when mi, cannot develop any further, another kind of food enters-air(it enter as oxygen) and one part of it developed and transform to Mi 48, and stops there, because the whole impression is not working for ordinary normal man, but other part of it developed and transform into Si 12, and stop.

2nd stage, the Mi 48 can develop further by 'conscious shock,' if given at right place, then one part develop and transform to 'Sol 12' and even small quantity of hydrogen 6 and stop. but the other part stopped at middle of development and stops there.

3rd stage, if second conscious shock is given, then the rest of octave transform to 'Mi 12.'

So altogether, two conscious shock are necessary to develop three kinds of higher hydroens for person's three centers.
Mi 12- emotional center.
Sol 12- instinctive center.
Si 12- sex center.

If we could bringing the production up to its possible maximum, we should then begin to save the fine 'hydrogens,' then it will be enough for growth of the higher bodies. Then gradually bring the whole organism onto a higher level, onto a higher plane of being.

This is our inner alchemy, the transmutation of base metals into precious metals. But all this alchemy is inside us, not outside.

How to create a Special Kind of 'artificial shocks'

In an ordinary psychic state, when person look at a street, there is no impression.
But, if a person, is self-consciously looking at a street, there are two impressions, one is looking self, and same time looking at street.

If conscious at the self -observation, the line of attention will be directed on the thing you observe and same time observe on your self, as two arrows different direction.
Same method can be use for Sound and Smell.
More information about divide attention is on reply#129.

Back
Top Bottom