Seeing in meditation

surfer

The Force is Strong With This One
Last year I was in India. I took there quite intensive meditation course. I had some progress and teacher was satisfied with me.
I have few questions regarding seeing which I had in meditations. I hope that they could be useful for work.

-I had a vision of chakras. First one was "third eye" chakra. It is made of light fibers. Circumference is one light fabric and so is radius.
It looked like duplex. When you are focused on it, it can produce feeling that it drills something or that it pulls you. It rotates clockwise.
Second one which I saw was "crown chakra". When you pass light it looks same, but rotates anti clockwise and has larger radius. It is based somewhere in the base/core of the scull near neck vertebras.

-Second vision was the one of the nets. When you pass through light one can see nets made of light fibers. Sometimes if focused I could see that on dots on crossing of fibers would separate and it looked like these light dots were connected with weaker light fibers. I've also noticed some kind of waves going through this nets. Waves looked like layer of more intensive light traveling through net.

- One night after meditation I could notice that something has changed. On my top right part of vision I saw 3 or 4 silhouettes, they were looking at me. Silhouettes were thin with lizard like heads. I couldn't see them clearly but saw their contours surrounded with thin amber aura and eyes were slits with same color. Were these silhouettes our "friends" lizzies. What were their intentions? While in India, situation in one business in which I participate complicated extremely, was this attack?

-Recently I started with meditations again. First I had vision of giant light net. Visions of net mentioned above were close up but this one was "widescreen". Later that night I was woken by vision of giant spider web made of lights. In the center was a strong light. I've also noticed waves going through.

So the question is what are these visions above?

This second section of questions are the one which are less or no use to general use.

-I had visions of light being and I was communicating with them telepathically. Experience usually started in the nights in which I have read spiritual books. Than I would woke up in some light soup or fog. I could see human silhouette. If I was upset the would hug me/ make me calm with nice energy. Sometime it was more then one person. We had communicate telepathically. I was not aware what am I asking. My sub conscious would telepathically ask and then I would receive the answer the same way. I somehow knew that I understood. I was going on for longer periods of time. Sometimes I would open my eyes, turn in bed and the when I close eyes I was there. My memory of this events was pleasant.
Who were these beings and what was their intention?

-I had a lucid dream /past life memory of some school. I was in some kind of old house with my teacher. I was dressed like Sufi. I was doing spinning exercise. Teacher was guiding me. He was somehow sending me thought that he can guide me but is all up to me. I felt dizzy in head. Then he seated me near him on the bench. He told me to focus on him. While watching him I felt my energy rise. I knew it was important. Then all of sudden I could see through him. He was semi transparent. He was made of light. Part from hart to top of head was more bright and I knew that I have to focus on it. I was aware that I must not let go. All of sudden I sunk into the light. Light had high energy, I felt like I was burning. I knew that I had to keep it up. Then all of the sudden light disappeared and I was in the middle of the light nets. They were Omni directional, intersecting with each other. This dream memory happened 3 years ago. Was this a dream or memory? If memory when and were it happened? Which school was it?

- During my meditations in India I got vision and voice info which quite shocked me. The question is have I understood this information correctly?
If yes is my assumption correct? If partly or fully correct should I go public with this? I yes I would be happy that Cs do it :-) .

- Do Cs have any guidelines for my meditations/activities.

-Should I stay vegetarian? Any recommendation for my diet?

Sorry for so many questions but these were sitting on my soul :-[.
Yes, I still owe you introduction :-[ I hope that I will correct this soon.
Thank you sott and cass without you this experiences probably wouldn't happen.

Regards
Surfer

Hi Surfer,

Welcome aboard.

Many of your questions will be answered if you make a simple search in the top search box on the forum.
Try some keywords like meditation, lucid dreaming, vegetarian and you will find topics for you to read ;)

There is also the Eiriù Eolas breathing program which might interest you.

Back
Top Bottom