Seeing color with eyes closed

livingdream

The Force is Strong With This One
I know that there are some post about this but I want to know more about what happened me and I'm afraid of opening old posts. I will make a short introduction about me and then head to the subject.
Please read everything. / loves

I've been opening my life to the spiritual world and first I started to try LD and then Astral Pro. Well latetly, I've realised that it's not about ld/astra that I seek for but to understand more about myself, my soul and who I'm. So I bought a book about chakra and ayurveda.
I got my own dream journal and since I've started to write that, 90% of my nightmares has left me. the Astral is something that I don't really enjoy though, I have a lot of fear in general. I fear about my own failure, the future, the dark etc.

Every night I try to meditate and I've done that for 2 months now, I can come to the meditated state in 1 minute now. I feel how my body just fall like a stone to the ground and currently I going threw all my chakras with additional music to help my vibration. Yesterday when meditated (breathing) I started to listen to chakra music for my heart (which is green) I slowly closed my eyes and then I saw a big green circle.. maybe not a circle but I can't describe it in another way. It went from my right eye to the left eye. faded and came back. It was extremely big and clear. I was relaxed and I just calm and good,soft feeling. maybe even happiness
Then it faded and a light blue color with the same circle shape appeared. not as big but still very clear. Happen in 1-2 minutes maybe. I should mention that I was very much awake. Hardly meditated for 3-5 minutes. I know that I tried open my eyes too and still saw that clear green light.

I have never ever seen such a thing like this. If it was just light it could make more sense, or a more biologic sense but since I was listening to my heart chakra vibartion music at the same time, it can't be a coincidence. or can it?

Hello livingdream, welcome to the forum. :welcome:

Seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

livingdream said:
I've been opening my life to the spiritual world and first I started to try LD and then Astral Pro. Well latetly, I've realised that it's not about ld/astra that I seek for but to understand more about myself, my soul and who I'm. So I bought a book about chakra and ayurveda.
I got my own dream journal and since I've started to write that, 90% of my nightmares has left me. the Astral is something that I don't really enjoy though, I have a lot of fear in general. I fear about my own failure, the future, the dark etc.

I think that it's a good idea to concentrate on understanding the self first, instead of chasing the phenomena. Especially when we all have our own fears, programs, and of course our own shadow/dark parts too. Don't know if you read them, but there are 5 recommended psychology books (they are called Narcissism "Big Five") that can really help you with your journey of inner discovery. They helped me and many others on the forum, for sure.

Also, don't know if you saw Laura's "Knowledge and Being" videos, but they are a must watch for anyone who is interested in the "spiritual" topics. Here's an introductory talk.

livingdream said:
I have never ever seen such a thing like this. If it was just light it could make more sense, or a more biologic sense but since I was listening to my heart chakra vibartion music at the same time, it can't be a coincidence. or can it?

Maybe. By the way, have you tried Éiriú Eolas breathing and meditation program?

About 6 years ago, when I started to read spiritual books and tried to meditate, at beginning I usually fall a sleep but then about month later, suddenly no more blackness and becomes very clear mind, and felt as floating in the space.
Then some kind of lights start to appeared, most times blue and violet but some times green, day goes by and the colors become clear as crystal.
Then if I stay up about hour, then a white light appeared and it becomes stronger, brighter that surrounding me.

I didn't/don't know what this means, but lately I was thinking about it and my guess is that the white light is maybe my body's energy or my invisible body. Because when I still my mind and stay consciously, then that gives enough time to become aware of it's existence.

And I think if anyone is meditate every day, eventually will experience to see some light or some other things.
My conclusion is seeing color is not a big thing.

Nowadays the most important my goal is gaining more knowledge from this Forum and stay present in this moment.

livingdream,
If you want to find out strangeness and abnormality in this world and beyon this third density, I recommend you to read the Laura Knight-Jadczyk's books especially High Strangeness and the Wave Series Volum 1-8.
http://www.amazon.com/Laura-Knight-Jadczyk/e/B004MP6KEE

Seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Thanks I will make an introduction asap

I think that it's a good idea to concentrate on understanding the self first, instead of chasing the phenomena. Especially when we all have our own fears, programs, and of course our own shadow/dark parts too. Don't know if you read them, but there are 5 recommended psychology books (they are called Narcissism "Big Five") that can really help you with your journey of inner discovery. They helped me and many others on the forum, for sure.

Also, don't know if you saw Laura's "Knowledge and Being" videos, but they are a must watch for anyone who is interested in the "spiritual" topics. Here's an introductory talk.

Awesome, thanks I will def. watch that video. In what order should I read the big five, or does it even matter?

Maybe. By the way, have you tried Éiriú Eolas breathing and meditation program?

I've heard about EE but never tried it myself. I follow a breathing meditation from my chakra book. But since you mentioned it I will check it out. At least what I've read so far myself is that there are no wrong or right meditations but you have to find those who works for you. So I'm up to experiment with that. I will def read more about EE.

Nowadays the most important my goal is gaining more knowledge from this Forum and stay present in this moment.

It make sense. I don't know my end goal in this or if I even have one but since I started reading about it, I can't leave it in my head. Not just the meditation but on the deeper level. How we live in the western society, chasing material things etc.
I tend to read about psychology. I can see patterns in research about the human body/mind and with the spiritual belief. Hope you understand what I mean.

livingdream said:
Awesome, thanks I will def. watch that video. In what order should I read the big five, or does it even matter?

Hi livinginadream,

On the recommended reading list it's suggested the psychology books are read in the order they are listed. The first one, "The Myth Of Sanity", is an overview on dissociation and dissociative states. Each book builds on the other as you go and gives us a good basis for learning how our machine works, as Gurdjieff would put it. I've posted the relevant excerpts from the thread below. Happy reading and welcome. :)

2. Narcissism "Big Five"

The Myth of Sanity: Divided Consciousness and the Promise of Awareness2.1 - Martha Stout
The Narcissistic Family - Stephanie Donaldson-Pressman and Robert M. Pressman
Trapped in the Mirror: Adult Children of Narcissists in their Struggle for Self2.2 - Elan Golomb
Unholy Hungers: Encountering the Psychic Vampire in Ourselves & Others - Barbara E. Hort
Character Disturbance: The Phenomenon of Our Age2.3 - George K. Simon

2. Narcissism "Big Five"

You'll find frequent references on the forum to the "Big Five" psychology books, which are extremely helpful tools towards acquiring a basic understanding of your own "machine". (See section #8, 'Fourth Way', for information on Gurdjieff's ideas which explain the "machine" reference. His psychological ideas can be understood more concretely by connecting them with modern psychological knowledge such as that of the books in this section.) Laura suggests that these books be read in the order in which this section lists them. A few books in 'Other Psychology' (#7) also cover closely related subjects and can be of great help for some. (Material on other psychological subjects can also be found there.)

Back
Top Bottom