Seeing 9-11

Snow

Jedi Master
I'm experiencing something 'strange' lately. Everytime I look on a clock, be it my alarm clock or the clock in my car or at work, it just happens to be 09:11. Yesterday for example, I looked at my alarm clock and it was 10:11, but I had to substract one hour for Wintertime, so it was, again, 09:11...

I don't go looking for it, it just happens to be that time, when I look at the clock. I live an irregular life, meaning, sometimes I go to work later, or go to work sooner...

Somebody else have this too? Is my subconscious telling something, am I tapping into something greater? Or is bio clock just wired that way? I do feel it happens more now than before...

Check out this post.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3789

Another person experiencing exactly the same thing. It may be a coincidence... and may not but 2 minds are always better than one so hope it helps.

Best regards
Andreas

Thanks, eagles fly free. I didn't read the other post that far. (Sorry moderators for posting a 'double' subject).

Come to think of it. the only hypthosis I can think of, besides the usual "It must be a coincidence", is that since 9-11 felt as such a coincious / awareness / reality change for alot of people, maybe seeing that specific number as a time notation, my subconscious is trying to tell me that I am going through a change of awareness of my own reality....

I have something similar. It's actually starting to humor me, since I can't escape from number 11... Even as I started typing this message was at 10:11 CDT... (on my clock)

agni said:
Even as I started typing this message was at 10:11 CDT... (on my clock)
And when you wrote your post, it was your 55th post. Now 5+5=10 and 55 divided by 5 is 11. You could hardly do any better :)

I have the same experience. However, it started with a different time, before 9-11. I was at work and a co-worker asked me what time it was. I looked at the clock and it was 11:11 and told him the same. He said "Ah! Now you will always see that time: it is special". You can search online and find some stuff about "11:11" and "the gates" and whatever. As time when on, my internal clock became accustomed to "11:11" and since that day, I find my self looking a the clock at 11:11 in the morning and evening. It is the same thing as when I am away on vacation and wake up at the time the my alarm would have gone off if I had to work that day. Since 9-11, I see the time 9:11 in the morning and evening as well as 11:11. It is no big thing to me. Someone gives significance to a number that can be represented as a time, my internal clock tunes to that time and I look at the clock when that time arrives.

OK, I just read some other new posts and stumbled upon this:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4916

This is not all, on December 21, 2012 at around 11:11 universal time, there will be a precise alignment of our Sun with the Galactic center (Hunab Ku).
I gues that's where 11:11 got it's fame from.

As far as I'm concerned, my experience since many months is not 9:11 on my clock but rather 12:12 , 14:14 or 8:08 etc...
I don't wear watch but the fact is when I look at a digitally clock, this kind of "synchronicities" happens to me every day or just about...

I don't know what it means.

This number thing is so damn strange, it's frustrating not knowing half the time the reason for their appearance. Here's what happened to me today - and it is tied in with some other synchronicities.

I got up this morning and made myself some tea while my laptop was starting up. I sat down with it, and realised that just one slip and there'd be tea all over my keyboard, so I was trying to imprint this reminder into my brain. Not barely five seconds later, I happened to touch my television and it sent a painful static shock into my leg. There was a program on where the guests were discussing the paranormal. A few hours later, my sister came over with her new Nintendo DS, and I asked to have a go of it. The first "game" was Dr Kawashima's "Brain Training" and for one of the tasks, it gave me a score and a time. It took me 1 minute 11 seconds; there's that damn number again! I was handing the console back to my sister and I got another painful static shock. I wrote a reminder to myself in Notepad to record down this number synchronicity - which I've wrote about voluminously by now on here - later, as I'm in the habit of doing so.

Another hour passed, and my two year old niece told us she had stomach ache, so my sister gave her a cup of water. I was sat on the sofa with my laptop, and she came over and sat down next to me. I didn't know she had this cup in her hand. For some reason, she dropped it and it spilled all over me, missing my computer by about two centimeters - thankfully!

Later, I was writing up these little oddities - because by experience is it can come in handy to be able to refer back - remembering my own reminder about the time score. I decided to check at what time I wrote this note, and low and behold it was 1:11pm!

The desktop has been playing up in the past few days too, particularly the wireless connection. Last night, I went and checked it to see if I could find out what was the cause, and I double-clicked on the icon in the taskbar and at that point there had been 111 "packets" sent and the connection had been established for 1 minute 11 seconds! Another thing about this wireless connection according to my Dad is that it would keep failing when I was away from it, then when he asked me to take a look, it suddenly started to work when I was sat down!

So, that's what happened... my sister said that this morning, she had one of her "weird feelings" about today, as if something strange was going to happen. I suppose it did.

Edit: Oh and two other things have caught my attention. Last night I was sure I heard my Dad calling my name in the house, but I was the only one home; and today, my sister was shopping and jokingly said she saw our mother's doppleganger: apparently, she looked exactly the same and was driving the same car! But she hadn't even left the house.

I also regularly see 9:11 on the wall clock, computer etc. I happens few times every week !!!

It has been going on may be 2 years. Another one is 11:11

The last few days maybe 5-6 times I've seen 9:11 on clocks and yesterday an address that I pass regularly had a sign '911' in the window. The place is under construction and it's house # is 911, so they are just displaying it probably for deliveries, etc and I just hadn't noticed the address. As for the clocks thing maybe the coincidence has to do with the change in daylight savings time and my daily activity patterns changing where I'm more likely to look at clocks are around 9:11, but I'm pretty sure I saw the first 9:11 before the change.

Figured I just mention it.

I've seen a few 9:11's recently on clocks too, mainly digital. I usually ascribe more importance to it, as if it were an "unlucky time". Just a bit more noteworthy, I thought I'd mention it with everything else in the air.

I've never put much into seeing numbers repeatedly because of the fact that we just take more notice of certain numbers when we see them repeatedly, but don't remember that we see other non-specific numbers repeatedly as well. That said, I get a small chill when my next doctor appointment is on 9/11. I almost said no, give me another date, but felt that that was a bit foolish. I guess that I, also, want to see if anything out of the ordinary happens, which I really don't think it will and if it doesn't, that proves that I was being irrational when I got that chill.

Back
Top Bottom