"Search in topic subjects only" not working?

Mikey

The Living Force
I wanted to find the thread "Cassiopedia Volunteers Needed", so I entered the term "volunteers" in the search field and checked the box "Search in topic subjects only". But there were no results. The option "Match any words" as well as wildcards didn't help. I tried other search terms like "Cassiopedia", "Aspartame" and "Mercury", but to no avail.

This function seems to be broken.

It looks like it. I also tried to find a topic, for example: "What sort of idiot are you?", where I knew the word "idiot" has definitely been in the topic name. But I got too the message: "No results found".

Data said:
I wanted to find the thread "Cassiopedia Volunteers Needed", so I entered the term "volunteers" in the search field and checked the box "Search in topic subjects only". But there were no results. The option "Match any words" as well as wildcards didn't help. I tried other search terms like "Cassiopedia", "Aspartame" and "Mercury", but to no avail.

This function seems to be broken.

It turns out there was some "housecleaning" that needed to be done after converting the old forum. It seems to have fixed the problem with the search function. Thanks!

Apologies if this is not the right place to post this, but I've just tried to go up to page 2 in the 'Counter-Gravity Mechanism' thread and got an 'Internal Service Error, please contact Cassiopaea website - Also, a 404 Not found Error'.

Back
Top Bottom