Scott Morrison Declares War on the People of Australia

Jones

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
It looks like Sco-Mo has taken moves to trap Aussies into bank 'bail-ins' by presenting bills to parliament that will have the effect of limiting cash transactions, as well as implementing negative interest rates so people can't avoid those 'bail-ins'.

"We discuss the draft legislation which was released late Friday last week, and which would outlaw cash payments above $10k under the guise of tax efficiency.. But as we discussed before, the real agenda is all about negative interest rates and extreme monetary policy, as prescribed by the IMF. This represents a significant curtailment of civil liberties, and more. We have just 2 weeks to respond. Was this even covered in the main-stream media?"

"30 July 2019 - CEC Media Release

The fight against “bail-in” is on! The Morrison government has released for consultation a new law that bans cash transactions over $10,000. The pretext for this law is to crack down on money laundering and tax evasion in the “black economy”. This is a shameless lie! The formal recommendation to ban cash comes from “big four” global accounting firm KPMG, which is an accomplice of the world’s biggest money launderers and tax evaders. The real purpose for the cash ban is to trap Australians in the banking system, so they cannot escape negative interest rates or having their bank deposits “bailed in”.

Scott Morrison first announced this measure in the 2018 budget, originally to come into force this month, but now scheduled for January 2020. It was recommended in the October 2017 Black Economy Taskforce Report by Michael Andrew AO (who died last month), a former chief of global accounting giant KPMG. The report revealed that the strategy is to: “Move people and businesses out of cash and into the banking system, which makes economic activity more visible, auditable and efficient.” (Emphasis added.) It gives the game away by noting that it may benefit “financial stability and the effectiveness of monetary policy”—code for policies like bail-in and negative interest rates. To achieve this it recommended: “Moving to a near cash free economy. A $10,000 economy-wide cash limit should be introduced.” But $10,000 is just the beginning: in June 2018, just after Morrison announced it, KPMG was already lobbying Treasury to lower the limit to $5,000 or even $2,000.

Deception and stealth

When Morrison released the exposure draft of his bail-in law in 2017, he did so on a Friday afternoon when there would be no media attention. Only a sharp-eyed CEC staffer spotted it and recognised it as bail-in, enabling the CEC to mobilise a massive nationwide campaign against it which continues to this day. The government is being equally sneaky with this law. Treasurer Josh Frydenberg quietly released the exposure draft of the legislation, called the Currency (Restrictions on the Use of Cash) Bill 2019, last Friday afternoon, 26 July, and has allowed only two weeks for public comment.
The exposure draft of the bill has two notable features:
  1. It bans ALL cash transactions over $10,000, enforced with a penalty of two years jail;
  2. Division 2 is blank, containing only the words “To be inserted”.
What is the government hiding by releasing an incomplete draft, on a Friday afternoon, and allowing only two weeks for public consultation?

The deception doesn’t end there. In its explanation of the law, the government has sought to make it palatable by emphasising that there will be exemptions to the cash ban, including depositing and withdrawing cash in banks, and, curiously, most consumer-to-consumer transactions, such as for a second-hand car. However, the exemptions are not in the legislation. They are in a separate regulatory instrument to be issued by the Minister after the legislation is passed. This means that they are not permanent, but that in the future, the Minister will be able to scrap the exemptions without requiring new legislation. This is the “salami tactic”: first pass the law in a form that is politically palatable, and then slice off key changes. In a bail-in scenario, for instance, under the current regulation people fearing bail-in may withdraw all of their money from the bank, but the Minister will be able to issue a new regulation that suddenly stops people from withdrawing more than $10,000.

Not about money laundering

This law is emphatically not about controlling money laundering and the black economy. The vast majority of money laundering and tax evasion is done by banks and corporations, not individuals. And who helps banks and corporations do it? The big four global accounting firms, including KPMG, whose boss Michael Andrew recommended this cash ban! The big four literally write the tax laws that enable corporations to evade tax, and dominate the offshore tax havens like the Cayman Islands that exist for tax evasion and money laundering. When Michael Andrew was the global boss of KPMG—the only Australian ever to lead the worldwide operations of a big four firm—two of KPMG’s biggest clients, British banks HSBC and Standard Chartered, were caught in 2012 by US authorities in massive money laundering operations. In other words, KPMG assisted its clients to launder money, but is using money laundering as the excuse to take away the rights of Australians to use cash!

The real reason: bail-in and negative interest rates

Money laundering and tax evasion are nothing new, that they would suddenly require this “solution”. What is new is the plunge in the public’s confidence in the banks, especially since the global financial crisis. But instead of properly reforming the banks to restore the public’s confidence, through policies such as Glass-Steagall, which separates normal banking from the financial gambling that causes crises, authorities around the world have resorted to insane and in fact criminal measures that further destroy confidence in the banks.

The two most egregious measures are the criminal bail-in policy and the insane move to negative interest rates; bail-in steals deposits to prop up failing banks, while negative interest rates force customers to pay to keep their money in the bank. Both are coming to Australia. Morrison snuck his bail-in law through the Senate in February 2018 with only eight senators present in the chamber and no recorded vote. The Reserve Bank of Australia has aggressively slashed interest rates to 1 per cent, and in the banking crisis that is brewing right now they will feel compelled to follow countries like Japan and Switzerland down past zero and into negative territory, as the International Monetary Fund is recommending.

Both bail-in and negative interest rates destroy confidence in the security of bank deposits, which motivates people to take their money out of the bank and hold it in cash. This is the experience in Japan and Europe. So like some European countries, Australia is banning cash to force people to use the banking system so they cannot escape these policies, under threat of two years jail.

Fascism is the use of state power to benefit private corporations; by definition, this is a fascist assault on the freedom of Australians to use cash and not private banks. The CEC is calling on all concerned Australians to demand the government scrap this law and reform the banking system instead!

What you can do

The government has allowed only two weeks for submissions, in order to avoid scrutiny. Don’t let them get away with it! We have until 12 August to swamp Treasury with letters and emails, demanding they drop this law. Write an email or letter today to the Treasury: state your objection to any law that removes your right to use cash, and demand the government restore confidence in the banking system by properly reforming the system, not by trapping people in the system so they can’t escape policies like bail-in."

Thanks for the heads up, Jones. Certainly very concerning move. I hate the sneaky way they pass these bills through Parliament- I’m sure they probably did a similar thing with the ‘No Jab, No Pay/Play’ vaccine mandate. What a shame this country is gong down the poop-chute. Have you written in to the Treasury? I’ve never been game to, probably because I feel I’d be right on their radars then.

@Arwenn No, I haven't written to the treasury. It may be a bit nihilistic, but I've been involved with one submission to the government as a research assistant that took about 12 months research as well as following the progress of others that friends were working on in the past and have come to the conclusion that once they've set their mind on something, they don't really listen to the people, or evidence based reasoning. It seems like they have these channels for communication, but those channels only exist to give the illusion that they take the information into account and to give the people the satisfaction that they at least did something about the issue at hand. In the end the $$$ at the top of town win.

Yes I agree. Both your comments @rrraven & @Jones are spot on & left me feeling really deflated- ultimately it would appear that we are helpless in the face of the evil and corruption at the highest echelons of our society. I almost wanna get out and move somewhere else - the million $$$ question being where. It’s something we have talked about on our Aussie FOTCM meetings, with no clear answer sadly.

Here's another video on the subject:

"Economist John Adams and Analyst Martin North discuss the trend towards zero interest rates, the removal of cash from circulation, and the use of digital currency to control the system."

Both Australia and NZ are social-cultural experiments with carefully controlled immigration to allow the various programmable options to be tested on the humans. This is an advancement on the human transference tactic developed by the Assyrians from the days of Mesopotamia. They were doing this in the Palestine, displacing their various kings and kingdoms and setting up vassal states with transfered populations.

The Assyrians used to conquer foreign lands and displace the natives with foreigners including from other conquered lands in the guise of freedom and re-establishment of peoples, religions and such secular rubbish. The idea is to detach people from their native land therefore severing the historical ties, and move them into a different country whereby they are largely dependent on the giver of freedom ie the authority. This also takes care of any retaliatory action by the very few remaining natives since there is no common bond or ethnic coherence upon which to anchor a revolt.

With the lands now populated with westerners, they have been bringing in easterners in the past 30 or so years to fully destablise any built-up localised ethnic coherence and shared identity.

In a way, USA could be considered a social-cultural experiment and perhaps a few other places too.

Well..
No doubts Australians are very proud of their "convict" heritage , however I think that this is looking only at one side of the coin , the problem with Australia is that there are probably more people descending from the prison guards that from the convicts.
Just a thought.....

I'd like to ask fellow Australian members here about Ricardo Bosi. I watched an interview with him yesterday, and I must say that he appears to be charismatic, genuine, and a perfect role model for the situation in the country. But his ties with the military are suspicious. Is he a real deal or some kind of PSYOP?
(Warning: explicit language)

Some points that I've remembered from various interviews with him:
- he gave an ultimatum and deadline for current leaders and their minions to "transit on the light side"
- a lot of things are happening behind the scenes, his political activity is just a part of the plan (sounds very Q-ish?)
- Australian elites belong to the Freemason society
- all of the mainstream opposition like Clive Palmer is controlled
- there is a schism in Freemason society, resulting in ill-considered actions
- people should stock up because the turn of the year will be messy
- rumors that the military is training to force-vaccinate citizens are just an attempt to coerce people

What are your thoughts?

Oh wow. Just watched June Mills facebook posts. People being removed by army from mainly native towns in Northern Territory and forcibly injected with the vax. This is making me feel sick to my stomach.
If people worldwide don't stand up to their govts, it's going to be common everywhere.
Jacinda Adern pushing through emergency bill to add further restrictions & controls in NZ. I wonder they will try it with the Maori?

I'd like to ask fellow Australian members here about Ricardo Bosi. I watched an interview with him yesterday, and I must say that he appears to be charismatic, genuine, and a perfect role model for the situation in the country. But his ties with the military are suspicious. Is he a real deal or some kind of PSYOP?

- he gave an ultimatum and deadline for current leaders and their minions to "transit on the light side"
- a lot of things are happening behind the scenes, his political activity is just a part of the plan (sounds very Q-ish?)
- rumors that the military is training to force-vaccinate citizens are just an attempt to coerce people

What are your thoughts?

A good psy-op means it will be hard to tell whether any one individual is genuine or not. And then again if one is genuine, the psy-op could be outing real opposition as controlled opposition. To complicate matters further, people can be part of the controlled opposition without even being aware they are!

But to put all that verbiage aside, my feeling for now, after watching a couple of interviews with him, is that he sounds genuine - for what that’s worth!

What are your thoughts?
OK so not an Aussie, but close and watching from NZ
He looks solid so far

Interestingly enough, Australia One isn't registered as a political party. That could just mean that they haven't yet filled all the requirements to register.

A bit of background on Bosi:

He wrote a book called 'Greatness Awaits You'. The blurb about him on google books:

Riccardo Bosi Lieutenant Colonel (Rtd) is a much sought-after speaker and consultant in leadership, strategy and innovation, and he works with private industry, the public sector as well as the military by drawing on his over 40 years of experience in all three. He is a former Australian Army Special Forces lieutenant colonel who served in the Middle East, Asia and the Pacific, as well as a long-term adviser to the United Arab Emirates Special Operations Command. Riccardo's experience in industry spans international corporations to small to medium enterprises.

He also has an IMDb profile:

Riccardo Bosi was born on March 9, 1960 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia as Riccardo Umberto Guerrino Bosi. He is known for his work on Seven Nightly News Sydney (1957), Resolute TV (2020) and Dia Beltran (2014).
When he first hit the scene in the covid situation there were GAP followers asking why he didn't just team up with them since he was also taking a constitutional stance and I don't recall if there was an answer to that. I don't know what to make of him yet even though some of what he says sounds promising. Be interesting to see how things unfold.

A bit more about Riccardo's book from amazon. The full title is 'Greatness Awaits You: the five pillars of real leadership"

As our world changes, so must you. As others seek to take control, so must you fight to take it back. It is up to you to plan your direction with the gifts you have been blessed with, have been burdened with or have struggled for. This book is a unique combination of practical step by step guidance woven together by profound philosophical insights, and it is the result of over four decades of hard-won experience and training in business, government and the military. It describes with uncommon clarity the process of becoming a Real Leader. It will help you reach your highest potential so that you can inspire others to follow you, to harness and focus their talents in order to create a better life, a better nation and a better world.

Back
Top Bottom