Satsang with Mooji- The recognition and direct experience of being

waasekom said:
How can you awaken when you have no direct experience of being of that which you really are? I do not understand what is really meant here, if any at all.

This is a question you might better ask yourself. You will be able to understand this better, I think, if you take a break from posting and read more of the forum in general. I actually recommend a search on 'David Icke', who espouses a similar view to yours in many ways, the same that Perceval mentioned in his post.

waasekom said:
Yes, we do expect it because it is our house you have entered. If you wish to teach others, you would be better off building a house of your own.
Probably more appreciated if your weren't conditioned to think clinically. I do not wish to teach anyone, you put that title on me. How can I teach anyone anything, unless they already know somewhere inside what they really are? This doesn't mean I have that intention, but I thought maybe, somewhere in the vast mess of disconnected information there might be someone being in their true self. Your house is empty for all I can tell, because their is no livingness to it, here we are on a stupid computer making metaphors about houses, when where is home?

That is the point, damnit. Where is home? the real home? Discover that!

waasekom, you seem to have a sacred cow -- which you are defending with all of your strength -- that you have an understanding of Being that is most accessible through your native language and least accessible through the written word. You say that you have no wish to teach anyone, yet that is exactly the impression that you are giving in what you write -- that you, somehow, understand reality in a way that other people here just don't get (from your perspective); that you are special. We have seen this happen on many occasions, and it always seems to be the case that the person in question has an investment in their own view that they cling to so tightly that they would rather defend it with all of their might -- even to their own detriment -- than consider the alternative that they could be wrong and accept help from others in seeing what they don't have the ability to see on their own. If you really believe that we are as hopeless as that, then perhaps it is best for you to find another venue that is more in line with your own views -- the only other alternative is to really question your beliefs and assumptions and consider the possibility that you may not understand as much as you think you do. To do so is difficult -- to the point of being painful -- but without being able to do that, there is no real hope of making any progress, for any of us.

waasekom, in the English, quotes from authors are useless without context - either from the original author's material or from the prior knowledge/experience of the reader. Plus, English is so rich with synonyms that one can easily get caught in traps of circular reasoning and circular thinking. Personally I tend to avoid diving into other teacher's esoteric work unless I see something unique or original about it. So, with regard to Mooji and with no offense intended, I say that what may represent total bliss to one person might actually be boring to someone else. So there's that.

In my first post to you, I indicated that if English is not your native language you might be fighting an uphill battle, and it appears you continue to do so. May I ask why?

If you are bi-lingual, then you are at least aware of two different mindsets. Even if you don't fully understand what it means, if you have some kind of overview awareness, you would still see that much. You might even intuit what's going on with your discussion and be more understanding towards these linguistic differences and limitations.

To give you the benefit of the doubt by granting the possibility that you might perfectly understand what you are talking about, why don't you demonstrate it?

Historically, wise men and women who wished to communicate truths and symbolize the understandings that transcend language barriers, did so with the arts. From the Celts to the Sufis, original and creative poetry and original, creative art tends to captivate the heart and inspire the being of others.

This could also represent "The recognition and direct experience of being" Why not give it a try?

you're all conditioned to 'think as the cassiopaeans think'. that is not to say what they say is incorrect. that is not the point. the point is , your reactionary mimicking of their belief structure, is sad, because it represents a going against exactly what you preach. when you think for yourself, you don't always find your way to the same exact thing that the original speaker promoted and the same as everyone else. that is moronic and illogical. every person is a different person, when they follow their truth, and their mind, sometimes they come up on a conclusion not mass produced by your original source devotees. that is the nature of true personal search. you sound like parrots mimicking the 'don't mimic' line. the cassiopaeans wouldn't approve of copying their truth-finding method. whether it is right or not is irrelevant, it is that it was gained through an invalid process. true that no one source is god, not even the cassiopaeans. find any forum and each forum is holding THEIR own particular god on its pedestal. could be true for the OP. could be true for you.

bobobo262626 said:
you're all conditioned to 'think as the cassiopaeans think'. that is not to say what they say is incorrect. that is not the point. the point is , your reactionary mimicking of their belief structure, is sad, because it represents a going against exactly what you preach. when you think for yourself, you don't always find your way to the same exact thing that the original speaker promoted and the same as everyone else. that is moronic and illogical. every person is a different person, when they follow their truth, and their mind, sometimes they come up on a conclusion not mass produced by your original source devotees. that is the nature of true personal search. you sound like parrots mimicking the 'don't mimic' line. the cassiopaeans wouldn't approve of copying their truth-finding method. whether it is right or not is irrelevant, it is that it was gained through an invalid process. true that no one source is god, not even the cassiopaeans. find any forum and each forum is holding THEIR own particular god on its pedestal. could be true for the OP. could be true for you.
Welcome to the forum bobobo. That's quite an entrance you made on your first post. Do you usually call people morons and parrots when you first meet them? Have you read the forum guidelines and the general statements about how we work here? Want to introduce yourself in the Newbies section and tell us a little bit about yourself?

Welcome bobobo262626. This thread is from 2011, but still manages to engage it seems. Do you have knowledge about the foundation and guidelines of this forum? :)

bobobo262626 said:

You don't like the forum, you don't like the way we are working, you think that we are sorts of parrots, so obviously this forum is not for you and you can use your free will and find another one that will be to your taste or you could create one just for you.

Hi bobobo262626 and :welcome: to the forum,

Thank you for reviving this topic as I initially missed out on this one. I just finished reading it (references included) and learned a lot during the process which I otherwise would have skipped. So that's a bonus for me stemming directly from your intervention. Thanks again.

Now for your statement: you would have been right with it when the members of this forum were believers in anything the Cassiopaeans have ever told -- but they are not.

Their statements are considered to be an input for further research, questioning and discussion. Only thereafter some of those statements are considered to have been valid enough to take them for the time being as a working hypothesis with a certain value of probability to approach the truth until further notice. See?

No parroting, no mimicking, no nothing.

You might want to read for instance the topic my ignorance to get more deeply acquainted with what goes on here -- if you're in any way really interested in knowing about it.

There are other topics available would you want more. ;)

User bobobo262626 showed a lack of any human decency or any sense of logic (if you don't like a forum, go elsewhere lol). So, :bye:

I must admit I do find a real 'attitude' from all the moderators on this forum in regards to any newbies or people who have something to say that is outside of what you are all involved in here. I know this particular forum is geared towards LKJ's writings and those of the cassiopeans. I have read LKJ's Secret history of the world and comets and the horns of moses and like them enormously. Thats why I came here( I read SHOTW about 5 years ago). To explore, and to maybe, get more of an insight into the subjects and communicate some ideas. But unfortunately I am more than a little deterred by the attitude shown here. Such a shame as its a well put together site.

jupiterbeings said:
I must admit I do find a real 'attitude' from all the moderators on this forum in regards to any newbies or people who have something to say that is outside of what you are all involved in here. I know this particular forum is geared towards LKJ's writings and those of the cassiopeans. I have read LKJ's Secret history of the world and comets and the horns of moses and like them enormously. Thats why I came here( I read SHOTW about 5 years ago). To explore, and to maybe, get more of an insight into the subjects and communicate some ideas. But unfortunately I am more than a little deterred by the attitude shown here. Such a shame as its a well put together site.

We do try attentively to connect with all people who are genuinely interested in exploring ideas and enabling a supportive environment for that communication to happen. bobobo262626's post comes across as provocative, ill-informed and insulting in places. What specifically is that that perturbs you here?

jupiterbeings said:

Maybe you have the "good boy/girl program" activated? or the "be nice" one? In case you don't know what this means: This thread is called "What programs have you discovered" and you can see how we have lots of different programs in our head, as If we were a computer :) that prevent us from communicating with others, seeing the world as it is and in general making our life more difficult.. http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,7077.0.html

This thread, on the other hand, explains why this is a research forum, it's called "Opinions".

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,3925.0.html

jupiterbeings said:

The question is not really whether something is outside of what's usually discussed. It's how. In this case, you had someone entering the forum with insults, and saying we're all wrong without offering any basis for the claims. Using the analogy of the forum being like a house, if someone enters your house merely to tell you insults, you show them the door.

If someone disagrees in a respectful way and offers real arguments, then there can be an interesting discussion. In this case, however, nothing in the post provided any opening to a good discussion, so it was a lost cause. bobobo262626's participation in general also seemed a lost cause, given that he/she signed up merely to make an insulting post 6 minutes later - obviously not taking any time to get acquainted with the forum, its guidelines or overall purpose.

jupiterbeings said:
But unfortunately I am more than a little deterred by the attitude shown here. Such a shame as its a well put together site.

So was bobobo262626's attitude okay with you?

There are many members who are quite satisfied with how we run the forum. We find it a more suitable environment to keep the noise ratio down and we don't allow trolling, or flaming. And, as Psalehesost pointed out, we are not going to let someone come into our house and trash it. If someone came into your house and immediately started telling you that they don't like you, or the way that you run your house, or what you say in it, would you politely ask them for a cup of tea? Maybe you would, but we have run into these types of people way too often to think that having a polite conversation with them will do anything to change what they are here to do - that is to trash this forum and its members.

They, obviously, have not come here to learn and interact in a polite way so they are shown the door. If someone were to come in and abuse your family members, would you not do the same?

jupiterbeings said:
I must admit I do find a real 'attitude' from all the moderators on this forum in regards to any newbies or people who have something to say that is outside of what you are all involved in here.

I'm curious as to what bobobo262626 had to say that is so far outside of what we are involved with here? IMO, I see nothing but a simple drive-by insulting.

My interpretation of some wording:

bobobo262626 said:
...it represents a going against exactly what you preach
(hypocrite)

bobobo262626 said:
...your reactionary mimicking
(monkey see, monkey do)

bobobo262626 said:
...that is moronic and illogical
Name-calling

bobobo262626 said:
you sound like parrots mimicking the 'don't mimic' line
(unknowing perpetrators of a gross irony)

My restatements:

bobobo262626 said:
...the cassiopaeans wouldn't approve of copying their truth-finding method
(presumption of familiarity and telepathic contact with 'the cassiopaeans')

bobobo262626 said:
...whether it is right or not is irrelevant, it is that it was gained through an invalid process
(presumption of knowing the correct relationship between validity and "rightness or not")

So, where's the human decency and logic that mkrnhr says is missing? Or would you prefer that folks respond to vileness by simply lying down and whimpering?

In case you had this in mind:

bobobo262626 said:
find any forum and each forum is holding THEIR own particular god on its pedestal. could be true for the OP. could be true for you.

You may want to note that even if true, the point would be meaningless as we are not simply "worshiping" our "particular god" on "its pedestal" on our individual forums. Something was brought here that was not asked for - by both the OP and bo26 ad infinitum.

In fact, I interpret bobobo262626 as "we were served" by a stranger from a strange land and mkrnhr simply "served" back and did so appropriately as a forum moderator would anywhere else - in my estimation, at least.

jupiterbeings said:
Hi jupiterbeings

May I give a really simple advice? Do not worry about how moderators treat others. Simply worry about how they treat you. Let me elaborate.

Each individual is different and will have differing relationships with other individuals which is dependent on the perception and discernment of the individuals involved. Perception and discernment is something that is improved with knowledge and networking. The moderators are in contact with each other and have better perception and discernment or at least they are constantly striving to improve. That is the beauty of networking. Hence each member is perceived based on what they have contributed.

If you have an idea to share than fire away without any inhibition. Who knows, it may even reveal a sacred cow or a program running inside you and us which is beneficial to the work. Often, (yes, I have felt like this in the past sometimes) we are not deterred by the 'attitude' of the moderators but afraid of facing the mirror and the fear of discovering our programs. And this is not us who is really afraid here. It is the predator inside us who is afraid and since it speaks through our mind, our mind is not our own. Hence, we unknowingly align with the predator. You must read Carlos Castenada's books from the recommended reading section to understand the concept better.

Cheers
Sid

Back
Top Bottom