Satsang with Mooji- The recognition and direct experience of being

guess I shouldve looked over that. Lol

What I meant is only 'apparent' or what is visible. Yet, we are not truly visible at all. And when something is designed in a form, say those reptilian beings, and you are afraid of it, or them, it can only grow into something that is apparently reality, yet it is only a form that you give consiousness to.

waasekom said:
I too have difficulty trying to follow the structural language spoken there. Does any of it have any validity to what you understand to be the permeation of life, in your own being?
The thing is, I like to speak plainly and be spoken to plainly. When people such as Mooji speak in the manner they do, what that says to me is that they are trying to confuse or obsfucate. There is no need for anyone to add anything extra to what their saying, particularly if they're speaking of concepts that are difficult to understand in the first place. If he really understood and was interested in helping others to learn, he would make it simple.

You say that you too have difficulty trying to understand the structural language spoken there. If you do not understand it, how can it speak to you? If you do not understand it, how can you try to make others understand? That would be like the blind leading the blind.

waasekom said:

What I meant is only 'apparent' or what is visible. Yet, we are not truly visible at all. And when something is designed in a form, say those reptilian beings, and you are afraid of it, or them, it can only grow into something that is apparently reality, yet it is only a form that you give consiousness to.

??!!

waasekom said:

So humans are only visible to each other because we are afraid of each other? If this is what you're saying then Mooji should not be able to see his followers. If he can, that means he is afraid of them?

No, that is not what is meant.

What is meant is that the true self, the essence is not visible. We have been conditioned to fear that which we cannot see in pyshicality.

You are misinterpreting the WORDS, which is not important, it is the message that is.

If you want to spend the rest of your days do this, only focussing on the words and not the message be my guest.
This is getting annoying, maybe I shouldn't explain anything and leave in you in your state. I am not saying your state is unworthy or anything but it seems yous are inable to extract a meaning or a metaphor that are behind words, because you are only looking at the word structure.

Mooji should not be able to see his followers
You say followers, when they are not. They are their own master. and so are you. It cannot be realized through structures or projections although, because that which YOU really is not visible.

waasekom said:
If you want to spend the rest of your days do this, only focussing on the words and not the message be my guest.
This is getting annoying, maybe I shouldn't explain anything and leave in you in your state. I am not saying your state is unworthy or anything but it seems yous are inable to extract a meaning or a metaphor that are behind words, because you are only looking at the word structure.
Perhaps then you can understand a little how the members of this forum feel when trying to read your posts.

You come to a forum (which we consider our home) and begin to start speaking in such a manner that ignores our own language. You expect to enter a home and insist that we understand your language instead of speaking to us in our own. How would you feel if the situation were reversed? Would you not feel insulted?

waasekom said:
No, that is not what is meant.

What is meant is that the true self, the essence is not visible. We have been conditioned to fear that which we cannot see in pyshicality.

You are misinterpreting the WORDS, which is not important, it is the message that is.

Mooji should not be able to see his followers
You say followers, when they are not. They are their own master. and so are you. It cannot be realized through structures or projections although, because that which YOU really is not visible.

Yes, this is getting annoying. You appear to be incapable of speaking clearly and appear to be lost in the very dense fog of extreme self-referencing and newage propaganda. In fact, your inability to clearly communicate indicates that you do not have even a rudimentary grasp on the material you are promoting - or perhaps you do and the material itself is what results in this form of communication. It's really quite draining to even try to discern these things you are writing for yourself and no one else. waasekom, I think you will enjoy a forum more aligned to your state of being - one where you can spin tales of amorphous reality to your heart's content to make yourself feel special and wise, instead of a forum in which you are encouraged to see yourself and reality as it is. I wish you well on your journey.

You come to a forum (which we consider our home) and begin to start speaking in such a manner that ignores our own language. You expect to enter a home and insist that we understand your language instead of speaking to us in our own. How would you feel if the situation were reversed? Would you not feel insulted?

It was annoying because I am writing not speaking. It was annoying because my mind has no clue as to what is understood through being. The only way I can thoroughly express this is in a language that was handed to me which is entirely different from English. Now on this level from which you stated that I do not speak in your language, I've hand no prior training in these fields of disseminating information through linear terms, and yet you expect me to do so.

Yes, this is getting annoying. You appear to be incapable of speaking clearly and appear to be lost in the very dense fog of extreme self-referencing and newage propaganda. In fact, your inability to clearly communicate indicates that you do not have even a rudimentary grasp on the material you are promoting. It's really quite draining to even try to discern these things you are writing for yourself and no one else. waasekom, I think you will enjoy a forum more aligned to your state of being - one where you can spin tales of amorphous reality to your heart's content to make yourself feel oh so special and wise, instead of a forum in which you are encouraged to see yourself and reality as it is. I wish you well on your journey.

This is the second time I've been accused of an inability to communicate in your way of thinking. And yes it is true, but the part that is not, is that you think your way of thinking is superior to an abstract approach. Don't worry, this has been happening on the North American continent for 518 years, the super-imposition that one is better than the ones that preceeded it. You want to talk about seeing reality for what it is, how about the millions that we wiped away by disease before the arrival of the influx of Europeans? How about the destruction of civilizations? The biggest genocide was not the holocaust. It was the decimation of entire peoples across the Americas. The biggest genocide occured in the name of GOD. Is that apart of a reality that you see? What about the massive amounts of subjugation induced upon indigenous people? Like their medicines, their lands, their thoughts, their teachings, their way of being? Yet there are some continuing that way of being, and yet there are others who've been indoctrinated to preceive reality rather than be the living example of the timelessness they are. Reality huh? That is my reality, and thats a reality that is lived everyday upon reservations, and places all over the world. Whether it be direct or indirect oppression upon those who do not need paper to prove who they are, or whether it is those who seek truth beyond the means of disseminating information. High strangeness indeed. These have all been created to separate you from who you are, and now that you are separated, you cannot fathom a direct experience of being; where there is spontaneity, or where sychronicity of life can be observed.

In fact, your inability to clearly communicate indicates that you do not have even a rudimentary grasp on the material you are promoting.
And you have a rudimentary grasp on what I am 'promoting'? Enlighten me will you? Because you show no sign of that understanding either, you are only judging based on the structure of writing.
Have you actually went through the intial details, or the videos, or site suggested? It is obvious you have not, because the original post was disregarded without the slightest inquiry- besides one that you've been institutionally conditioned to deem New Age, and therefore not reality. Just because some of the new age beliefs are disinfo, doesn't mean they all are, and goes with those who follow those thought forms. Your ignorance is not my problem and clearly you and I have different styles in which to approach 'the truth', you cannot see what is beyond your conditioned mindset that you operate from. I wish YOU well on your journey.

Perceval put it better than I in your other thread:

Perceval said:
To me that sounds like the typical new age tendency to ascribe high spiritual truths to third density reality, which don't really apply here in the sense that they cannot be applied here due to our level of awareness/development. When people make claims such as yours they also claim that "all is one", when in fact all is not "one" here on 3D earth, and as 3D denziens, we are tasked with choosing between the duality (that you claim does not really exist) of creativity vs entropy that is very apparent in this reality. In short, you are advocating jumping ahead several steps, which I think is neither appropriate, nor indeed possible for us to do.

This forum is about the business of awakening. You are about the business of deepening sleep.

waasekom said:
It was annoying because I am writing not speaking. It was annoying because my mind has no clue as to what is understood through being. The only way I can thoroughly express this is in a language that was handed to me which is entirely different from English. Now on this level from which you stated that I do not speak in your language, I've hand no prior training in these fields of disseminating information through linear terms, and yet you expect me to do so.
Yes, we do expect it because it is our house you have entered. If you wish to teach others, you would be better off building a house of your own.

This forum is about the business of awakening. You are about the business of deepening sleep.

How can you awaken when you have no direct experience of being of that which you really are? I do not understand what is really meant here, if any at all.

Yes, we do expect it because it is our house you have entered. If you wish to teach others, you would be better off building a house of your own.
Probably more appreciated if your weren't conditioned to think clinically. I do not wish to teach anyone, you put that title on me. How can I teach anyone anything, unless they already know somewhere inside what they really are? This doesn't mean I have that intention, but I thought maybe, somewhere in the vast mess of disconnected information there might be someone being in their true self. Your house is empty for all I can tell, because their is no livingness to it, here we are on a stupid computer making metaphors about houses, when where is home?

That is the point, damnit. Where is home? the real home? Discover that!

waasekom said:
Probably more appreciated if your weren't conditioned to think clinically. I do not wish to teach anyone, you put that title on me. How can I teach anyone anything, unless they already know somewhere inside what they really are? This doesn't mean I have that intention, but I thought maybe, somewhere in the vast mess of disconnected information there might be someone being in their true self. Your house is empty for all I can tell, because their is no livingness to it, here we are on a stupid computer making metaphors about houses, when where is home?

That is the point, damnit. Where is home? the real home? Discover that!
Perhaps you cannot see the house because you do not see it as your home? Yes, I used a metaphor to explain an idea. Perhaps it is you now that is not able to see the meaning behind word structure?

Your emotional response may be an indication that you are invested in providing information to those who are not interested. If people are not interested in the ideas of Mooji, why attempt to force it on them?

[quote author=waasekom]
................Whether it be direct or indirect oppression upon those who do not need paper to prove who they are, or whether it is those who seek truth beyond the means of disseminating information. High strangeness indeed.
[/quote]
No, that's not High Strangeness. I do wonder if you've read Wave and other recommended texts on the Cassiopaea Website? I hope you at least read the forum guidelines before joining? And if you lack the capacity to discern anything and unwilling to even make the effort than there is no hope for you in this Universe. If a comet happens to strike you, just imagine it as your unnecessary fear and hopefully the comet would dissolve into nothingness.
Much of what you've written is nothing but new age Potpouri and it's not very delicious. I wonder if there is website out there which can generate such language much like the corporate BS ones.
I wish you well on your journey even though its not going to be very pleasant.

-Sid

Back
Top Bottom