Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Documentary links clergy sex abuse with occult imagery

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49435

March 25, 2006
© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Could the Roman Catholic Church's sex abuse crisis be tied to embedded Satanic and occultic imagery in its artwork – some of it hundreds of years old?

That is the seemingly incredible thesis of a new documentary, "Rape of the Soul," made not by anti-Catholic bigots, but by devout followers of the Church.

"Rape of the Soul" is in theatrical release in major cities, including New York and Los Angeles.

The documentary explores the prevalent use of satanic, sexual, occult and anti-Catholic images in historical and contemporary religious artwork. The film also discusses the mysterious acceptance of the artwork at the highest and most trusted levels of the Catholic Church.

"Rape of the Soul" is rated R because of the disturbing content involving demonic, violent and sexual imagery.

The film, which is being released by Silver Sword International, contends a major cause of sexual abuse in the Catholic Church could be due to prolonged exposure to sexual and satanic images being incorporated into the religious art.

Experts are featured in the film to offer detailed accounts of the subconscious programming effects of the sex and occult images on the human brain and how it promotes sex, Satanism and the occult. Religious education materials, songbooks, children's story books, devotionals and the Sunday Missals all have been found to contain embedded imagery.

The 140-minute film shows a compilation of the events, investigations, discovery and exposure of implanted imagery in religious art. Then it shows the devastating affects of the artwork that is primarily aimed at children and the clergy.

Five experts speak on the different aspects of the artwork, including Michael A. Calace, an Italian director, actor, writer and producer who is also a devout Roman Catholic.

Calace embarked on a mission of "Merging Media with Morality" to create family-oriented films of true life drama for Silver Sword International, his production company. While doing so, he uncovered a series of religious scandals. Calace puts to use his experiences of more than 20 years of expertise to discover a huge amount of offensive images of carefully embedded sexual and occult horror. He explains the techniques used to embed the images, and he presents discoveries from his investigations.

"The deeper I dug, the more I discovered, not just in regard to contemporary art, but works dating back more than 500 years, from some well-known and respected artists. Sex and horror is the fuel that promotes the scandalous behavior in the Church. This is the answer why, and Church leaders don't have to look very far, because the problem is coming from within the Church itself," said Calace of his research.

That's really interesting, and it certainly backs up the conclusions reached in Laura's 'Secret History of the World' http://www.qfgpublishing.com/produc..._id=5&osCsid=0504b64d30c1dca65a6d88e7a7289844. I do wonder why he has been allowed to produce and release this? I get this foreboding sense that the PTB doesn't really care anymore if they're found out, since we're well into the 'end game' and don't have enough time left for it to matter one way or the other. Of course, this foreboding could just be the effect of all the apocolyptic articles I read in other places on the forum today. ;)

No matter what anyone says about the Church, there will always be the majority of its members that supports it like the home football team. On the other hand, the PTB seems to revel in promoting terror, doubt and insecurity. I'm sure the other side will come out and protest this, while the initial impression of horror will remain to seep into people subconscious.

It's like a child realizing his parents are psychotic cannibals (because he sees them killing and eating people) and everyone around convincing him/her that it was all a daydream. Still doubt remains, and that is what the PTB wants.

Also the PTB seems also to be driving for a total breakdown in the social system so they can completely forge it into their image. I would gather they would be encouraging such presentations rather than suppressing them. Revealing the awful truth at the "end of times" so people desperately look for anyone with a "solution" to "make it all right again" seems to be the PTB strategy here. It's also expressed that way in the Protocols of the Pathocrats.

EsoQuest said:
Also the PTB seems also to be driving for a total breakdown in the social system so they can completely forge it into their image. I would gather they would be encouraging such presentations rather than suppressing them. Revealing the awful truth at the "end of times" so people desperately look for anyone with a "solution" to "make it all right again" seems to be the PTB strategy here. It's also expressed that way in the Protocols of the Pathocrats.
That seems to sum it all up very well. It's really interesting to finally really grok the fact that such a small group - Pathocrats be they Israeli or otherwise - can do so much damage to a global population of billions by psychopathic maneuvers and manipulations. Again and again we see that exposing this to normal people is probably the most important thing to be done on the planet today. The problem is that normal people tend to want to think that everyone else is like them: incapable of such long term, vicious deviousness.

The question becomes: is it possible for a core group of truth seekers and exposers of the lies to counteract this activity?

Obviously, only if they are dedicated and persistent AND act strategically.

I am seriously believing that these Pathocrats are seeking to preserve their capital as much as possible, and inflict damage only where it serves the grander Strategy. And that strategy is to Terrorize. It is not for nothing that the great Nemesis of the age (terrorism) is a projection of their own modus operandi.

It links with the article above indicating the Catholic church as a nest of the very Satanic evil whose vigilant opponent it claimed to be. It is often the case the the greatest fear the psychopath seeks to project is the fear of their own hidden face, and that in some subliminal manner manipulation stems partly from the threat that the psychopath will reveal that evil face (under the guise of another "source").

In short they are literaly trying to scare us into submission. What is the point of being shepherd without enough sheep to keep you fat and warm? Why be overlord of a scorched earth when a well-tended preserve of boxed in lemmings will just as easily do? I believe the more suicidal of the psychopaths in politics are front boogy-men to be eventually replaced by the benign-looking saviours who will proclaim themselves the real rulers of the planet.

And since they do not really want to spent energy mending anything, they probably don't want to do too much damage either. Just enough to make a point and always backed up with a lot of fear. Why, even the argument that they want wars to make money or sell oil or ANYTHING breaks down when you consider they want to own EVERYTHING, including every man, woman and child on the planet.

When all humanity exist for those few, they are under no cumpulsion to sell them anything or provide any resources save to prod them as a counterpoint to fear and punishment.

Laura said:
The problem is that normal people tend to want to think that everyone else is like them: incapable of such long term, vicious deviousness.

The question becomes: is it possible for a core group of truth seekers and exposers of the lies to counteract this activity?
They key words here IMO are normal people tend to want to think that everyone else is like them, and this does not only refer to how vicious and unrelenting pathocrats can be, but also how much value they place on instilling terror in their victims. Possibly because of their own inner state they are absolutely aware that FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER.

There is a World War going on, and the field of battle is the human psyche individually and collectively. Normal people tend to think in terms of financial gain and power, but for the psychopath these are truly fringe benefits when it comes to the conquest of the human soul and spirit. THAT is what they are trying to break. They already, as psychopaths, view the planet and its resources as their property, and psychopaths are quite possessive of their property (and that includes the human populace).

They are fully aware of the powers of physical destruction they hold in their hands. No matter what the religious myths say an Apocalyptic Holocaust would render any hope of planetary rulership futile for them. The mistake of normal people is that they do not consider that psychopaths define power differently than they do.

Normal people consider power mainly in terms of controlling resources for material gain. Normal people always leave room for some kind of order or rule of law to hold off total chaos, even if it is the rule of the monarch. Psychopaths crave SELF-AFFIRMATION by others. Order is what they choose to impose not to maintain any particular structure, but simply because it is theirs to impose. Power to Pathocrats is the ability to force others to acknowledge their superiority over others, and to forge others into living examples of their authority. Psychopaths crave GODHOOD, and THAT is what the normal person cannot quite swallow.

Time and again they could not help but pose their true face as the face of evil others must fear. The Church allegedly under a God of love, posited the upstart Lucifer who claimed superiority to that God. And above, we see that this was apparently more than just an unconscious projection, but a powerful obsession. Illuminati, allegedly rationalists, expressed themselves nevertheless in religious terms with their elevation of that same Lucifer, even though a normal person would think that atheists would find such religious metaphors meaningless.

The story of Lucifer/Satan is the story of the god of Pathocrats, a very clever and ruthless being seeking to become the Supreme Being. And if humanity happened to be oriented toward many gods, the Pathocrat must first goad them toward ONE God in order to place himself above IT.

The god of the Pathocrat is his own face of evil and we should take a hint from at least one title of that face: Prince of Lies, when we explore options and strategies to deal with the situation.

I believe COINTELPRO is not just a Pathocratic strategy, but THE Pathocratic strategy, and it is a tangled web indeed.

From Texe Marrs site: http://www.texemarrs.com/032000/prophin2.htm

New Pope Elevated--Pope John Paul II Excommunicated: Lucian Pulvermacher, the Capucin Priest whom Catholic traditionalists recently elevated as the new "Pope Pius XIII," continues his campaign to "reform" the Catholic Church and return the apostate church to its original roots. At a recent conclave, the splinter group headed by Pius XIII deposed and excommunicated Pope John Paul II. Shown here is a letter we received from "His Holiness," the new pope. While his group's devotion to tradition is sincere, I'm afraid Priest Pulvermacher is unaware that the "original roots" of Catholicism are traced not back to Saint Peter and the Apostles, but to ancient Mystery Babylon. I'm sending Priest Pulvermacher a copy of my video, Is The Pope Catholic?, in the hope that God will open his eyes to the reality that the Catholic Church has no christly foundation to draw from.

Pius XIII (Lucian Pulvermaker) official site: http://www.truecatholic.org/ His name alerts me a bit: Lucian AKA Lucis (Trust). Too much symbolism nowadays

Vatican, whatever force(s) it represents nowadays, has protected himself against any excommunications by referring to any potential Pretender/ Vatican accuser as to one more line in the long Antipopes list. Even the tiniest flea can't hide from the watchful Wikipedia eye. So, Wikipedia counts Antipopes:

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipapa

36 antipopes 217-1449
Line of Avignon: 7 antipopes 1378-1499
Line of Pisa: 2 antipopes 1409-1415
Modern antipopes (after Vatican II; christian "Messa latina tridentina" has been changed to "Novus Ordo Miss

Hmm, I just posted in another section of the forum on the imagery of the Good Shepherd and how in the church while Jesus is THE Good Shepherd, the local pastor, minister, priest is in fact considered the local shepherd. Maybe there is a bleedthrough subconsciously. If they are his flock, they are his to do with as he will, including sexually molesting them.

In the pentecostal church in Australia and New Zealand, which is my area of experience, almost all the major leaders in the church has been outed for sexual misdemeanors with members of the congregation over the last 10 years. In many cases, the minister when confronted, revealed that God had spoken to him and for a variety of reasons given him permission to do what he had done. And in the pentecostal church, with the minister on a pedestal as the guy who is more spiritual, more in touch with God, than the congregation, the one who heals and prophesies, there are no shortage of women keen to get closer to the man close to god.

Let's not forget what the "Shepherds" ultimately do with their flock-they fleece them-then they EAT them.

i dont know if anyone actually watched the trailer or the clips of 'rape of the soul' but it looks absolutely ridiculous. i would say they are seriously stretching... at least with any of the 'evidence' posted on the official website.

THere's incidentally some very odd stuff snuck into paintings of El Greco, suchas a huge phallus masquerading not too convincingly as a cow's muzzle if I remember right. Though El Greco certainly someone I wouldn't be too quick to pigeon-hole in any way, responsible as he is for some incredible ohter-worldly art.
http://www.abcgallery.com/E/elgreco/elgreco32.html
http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/greco/toledo.jpg
http://www.abcgallery.com/E/elgreco/elgreco83.html
And here's one very powerful work by Bosch just for the sake of it.
http://www.abcgallery.com/B/bosch/bosch56.html

oddly enough i can't get the original to pop up, gives an ad at the top of the page without any text.

flashgordonv said:
And in the pentecostal church, with the minister on a pedestal as the guy who is more spiritual, more in touch with God, than the congregation, the one who heals and prophesies, there are no shortage of women keen to get closer to the man close to god.
This wierd phenomenon is a puzzle to me. those same women who are so easily influenced by the pastors, the apparent 'local shepards of god' are usually skeptical with regards to other matters of spirituality. They fall for the 'man of god' routine hook line and sinker, and never for once question the motives of the pastor who has one or more church congregations in the palm of his hands. Talk about power and influence.

A female friend of mine was approached on many occasions by a predator/pastor. The latest incident was a series of emails he sent her. She was so blinded by the man's status as church 'pastor' that she couldn't see his blatant sexual innuendos. It took some time for me to show her that the guy was no different from your typical horny teenager. What made it worse is that he was in a position of power and influence.
After careful analysis of the emails, and breaking it down to my female friend and telling her to see it as it is, (objectively) she finally understood my perspective.
I think that sometimes, guys could see through a male pastor's facade, his front/act, which women are easily duped by. In the caribbean, you find mostly women going to church.
Maybe if there were more women on the pulpit, the figures would be reversed, as in you would find more men going to church, because other women would see through the female pastor's/priestess' front.

Who knows?

I do apologize for going off topic.
Maybe if there were more w

Back
Top Bottom