Salvia Divinorum

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was an inquiry as to whether Salvia Divinorum had any health benefits.
But this is not suitable for this forum.

wilecoyote said:
Greetings folks,
I would like to know if anyone has tried Salvia Divinorum.
This is not the right Forum for the discussion of hallucinogens. You will find many other forums on the net that discuss these topics.
Here, on this forum, we are looking for how to develop knowledge and fight ignorance. If you are looking for methods of developing ignorance
and suppressing knowledge - then you are not at the right place.

ark said:
wilecoyote said:
Greetings folks,
I would like to know if anyone has tried Salvia Divinorum.
This is not the right Forum for the discussion of hallucinogens. You will find many other forums on the net that discuss these topics.
Here, on this forum, we are looking for how to develop knowledge and fight ignorance. If you are looking for methods of developing ignorance
and suppressing knowledge - then you are not at the right place.
so hallucinogens are a method of 'developing ignorance'? i'm curious as to why you feel this way. this is not attempted as a defence of drug use, i have not tried salvia but i am curious of entheogens and their role in matters of spirit.. and does it have any relevance in the matters discussed here? i dont think entheogens and knowledge are necessarily opposed in purpose.

Q: I want to you have lost a fan because he was not happy with what he considered to be "internal inconsistencies" in that you were NOT favorably disposed toward hallucinations produced by substances such as Mescaline and Ayahuasca, but yet you recommend Melatonin because it is a hallucinogen. Then, you said that spiritual powers could not be obtained through chemicals or plant type means, but then said that Melatonin exercises psychic abilities. Could you comment on this?

A: Several comments: First of all, "fan" is short for "fanatic." Secondly, melatonin does not force an alteration in physiological brain chemicals, as do mescaline, peyote, LSD, etc. Accessing the higher levels of psychical awareness through such processes is harmful to the balance levels of the prime chakra. This is because it alters the natural rhythms of psychic development by causing reliance on the part of the subject, thus subjugating the learning process. It is a form of self-imposed abridging of free will. Melatonin simply allows the system to clear obstructions in the brain chemistry naturally, thereby allowing the subject to continue to learn at a natural pace. And, it is by no means unimportant that melatonin is a natural body hormone. The other substances mentioned are, at least in part, synthetic, with the exception of peyote. But even that is not a natural ingredient of the human physiological being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom