Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!

Lumbeetx

The Force is Strong With This One
I came across this and found it interesting and trying to see if it anyone else had seen this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Lumbeetx said:
I came across this and found it interesting and trying to see if it anyone else had seen this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

It's on sott here: http://www.sott.net/article/266136-9-11-the-Strategy-of-Tension-and-Operation-Gladio

After reading the thread from Sott on this and following everything on the radio, I get the impression that Russia is seeing that the lies from the U.S. gov. are to out in the open and they are playing the nice guy about the Syria debate because of it?

Like Russia is saying "nope not going in on this one, you are setting yourself up for failure and we are not going down with you"

Just wondering. This might be being discussed elsewhere, so apologies if I am astray on this.

RT was created as a propaganda instrument. Propaganda doesn't automatically mean lies, they say same stuff anyone can find on the Internet. Its audience are US citizens and you won't see same news on Russian federal channels. So it would be incorrect to say that RT programs represent `official` position of Russian government. Just keep it in mind.

Rick Sanchez: "I think we can trust RT more than FOX, MSNBC, CNN to tell us the truth about America because they're like an outside auditor"

Another thing to keep is mind is that Russian and independent media do not need to manufacture and then 'catapult' propaganda. It is enough to simply highlight the obvious lies and distortions in the American and Western narrative about what is happening in the world.

Every now and then RT keeps giving hints small and big that put the official 9/11 story in doubt. Like in this article from 2 months ago: Trump ‘thinks he knows’ who was behind 9/11

It is not clear who Trump was talking about, but Saudi-born militant Osama bin Laden and his Al-Qaeda terrorist network are widely considered to be the culprits behind the attacks – even though bin Laden himself denied all involvement on several occasions before his death in 2011.

In the maintime, the US still dominates in shaping and controlling the global narrative. But Russian and independent media outlets pose a serious threat to the PTB. That much is clear. OSIT.

@Pashalis, thanks for the video but does it mention 9/11 truth since this topic also covers that subject. I don't have the time to watch the full video at this moment.

Just curious, what is the relevance of the video to this thread/9/11?

Nothing actually. I was searching for a thread in which it would fit, preferably with and about RT in the title. This one was the only thread I could find with RT in the title and the focus on the RT network, so I posted it here. Sorry for that. Maybe it should be moved elsewhere?

Nothing actually. I was searching for a thread in which it would fit, preferably with and about RT in the title. This one was the only thread I could find with RT in the title and the focus on the RT network, so I posted it here. Sorry for that. Maybe it should be moved elsewhere?

Nothing wrong with creating a new thread on just that topic :)

Rich Sanchez was one of the reporters - who was on the scene reporting on 911 that day - but he was reporting for NBC.

9/11 Rick Sanchez Bombs/Explosives Truck Bombs in World Trade Center Building
Published on Feb 25, 2013 (1:06 min.)West Broadway and Hudson right at Chambers

Back
Top Bottom