Russia Begins Operations in Syria: End Game for the US Empire?

Second tweet comes from the WorldonAlert not from the White Helmets although they helped a lot to the Syrian people in my opinion. I went through White Helmets twitter and I did not find that they posted 4 pictures with WorldonAlert posted . Are you trying to deceive someone here Joe ?
"WorldonAlert" is obviously not the origin of that claim, a little bit of research on your part, and a bit of critical and unbiased thinking, would have quickly shown you that the source is the "White Helmets" and "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights", two KNOWN disinformation sources.

Second tweet comes from the WorldonAlert not from the White Helmets although they helped a lot to the Syrian people in my opinion. I went through White Helmets twitter and I did not find that they posted 4 pictures with WorldonAlert posted . Are you trying to deceive someone here Joe ?
Oh, Lordy! Anybody who doesn't follow the mainstream media and their disinformation sites know that the only people the White Helmets help are the terrorists.

I take it you don't read the SOTT.net site. If you did, you would have found many, many articles on the White Helmets (along with other subjects) that show just who the White Helmets are. The White Helmets are the ones deceiving everyone that they can. Along with the mainstream media and their informants such as WorldonAlert.

And, asking Joe if he's trying to deceive someone is hilarious! You know so little on so many things, especially on Joe and his character; and, also, on how much research he has done on many, many topics. You're just embarrassing yourself.

I most likely won't post anymore in reply to anything you post, Alreadyin4thDensity Love, because you don't really want to know the truth. Instead, you keep clinging to your disinformation and try to spread it here claiming that those on this forum, who do a lot of research, don't know anything. It's sad, really.

"WorldonAlert" is obviously not the origin of that claim, a little bit of research on your part, and a bit of critical and unbiased thinking, would have quickly shown you that the source is the "White Helmets" and "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights", two KNOWN disinformation sources.

Most probably, but also I did not find the same tweet in White Helmets twitter account, so why did you say that ? They could be the first one of course to report about that case in general but there could be others as well, I mean other journalists.

The problem, IMO, is that you are breaking etiquette rules that are standard in most forums similar to this one. People who join a forum such as this one have a more or less similar view and understanding of the world, and that understanding is furthered by (ideally, as it is on this forum) years of research, publication and discussion by the members.

A new member who blunders in with precisely the opposite view, who has either not done the research of has done their own research and drawn the opposite conclusion, but demands that other members 'hear him out' and re-discuss the basics of the topic is not going to be well-received and, from a practical point of view, should find another forum where their views are shared.

This is more or less what you have done, at the very least on this topic, and when your approach is not well-received you, like other people we have encountered, start shouting "censorship" when it is not censorship but simply a refusal to engage with you on a topic that we have all, long since, come to definite conclusions on that are the opposite of yours.

In this regard, you seem to think that our conclusions are in "error", and that if you can only provide enough of your evidence we will change our minds to one extent or another. But this is a mistake on your part, we will not change our minds on this topic because our view on this topic is not merely informed by the kind of 'evidence' you bring up but is underpinned by an entire world view that spans many other domains.

So my advice to you is to try to understand this and accept it. If you cannot understand it, then this forum is not for you. If you can understand it but don't accept it, then this forum is also not for you.

The US has sent 48 vehicles loaded with weapons, ammunition and logistical equipment from Iraq to Hasaka.

48 US occupation vehicles loaded with weapons, ammunition enter Hasaka countryside

By Ruaa al-Jazaeri - 12 July, 2021

Radical groups have intensified their activities in eastern Syria, in the areas controlled by the US-led coalition, the Rear Adm. Vadim Kulit said.

Militants are plotting a fake chemical attack in the Idlib de-escalation zone on the day of the Syrian president's inauguration, the Rear Adm. Vadim Kulit said.

16 JUL, 2021

'What about the Israeli fighter jets?'

(Google translation)

Russia got the right to shoot down American fighters over Syria at any time

2021-07-17

More here.

Russia just presented a new stealth fighter jet.

View attachment 47342

See the link for more information:

Promised to be way faster, more agile, more stealthy, capable of carrying more weapons, and far cheaper than the F35. Test flights start next year and it is scheduled to be operational in 2026. This plane will also hit export markets with 6 countries already interested.

More pics.

Back
Top Bottom