Russia Begins Operations in Syria: End Game for the US Empire?

When since the President Bashar Al Assad asked Russian Government for help in 2015 Americans/Israeli PTB stealing his oil day by day, month by month, they export it by all this time, by tankers, by shpis, pipes and who knows how they make it by . The greed, desire to have and third density hungry of darkness is unbelivable for the rest of other people of Earth that on the Earth existing people who completly different that they are.

This is my first post writing by myself, but DeepL translator I was used by myself only for check for corretness in English of my post. Arky said me once(10 years ago) in his personal e-mail to me: You should started English language course much more, more intensives, but Professor of Phisics and me is completly different brains, and abilities.

US goal in Syria is to prevent Assad's government to gain full control of its territory, the ex-US special envoy on Syria, James Jeffrey said - The US has sent 43 vehicles loaded with logistical materials and reinforcements to Hasaka - The Russian warplanes have struck the positions of the terrorists in the Idlib.

More Russian hightech weaponry that worries the Imperialists

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - Russia has already deployed a ground-based laser weapon which could disable or blind US space-based sensors on orbiting surveillance satellites, Director of National Intelligence (DNI) John Ratcliffe said on Wednesday.

The Syrian authorities have found a drone and loads of weapons and ammunition, that most of them were US and Israeli made, left behind the terrorists in the southern region - The US oil smugglers have sent 85 military vehicles and tanks loaded with a stolen Syrian oil and military equipment from the Hasaka to Iraq - The US oil smugglers have sent 35 tankers loaded with a stolen oil from the Syrian territories to Iraq.

In the near future the SU-57 might be get a though little brother to accompany the heavyweight fighter in battle. A smaller single engine stealth figther is in development.

With the combination of the new lightweight fifth-generation fighter, which is also expected to feature stealth capabilities, it would give a massive boost to the Russian Air Force’s capabilities. Also, with the technology and development part, for fifth-generation, being sorted (as Russia has already built Su-57) this time, the new fighter’s development time should be compressed.

Russia very well knows who the real culprits are on the world stage.

Russia Calls Israel 'the Problem' in the Middle East, Defends Iran and Its Allies

Noteworthy:

In a noteworthy interview with an Israeli newspaper on Tuesday, Russia has accused Israel of being responsible for the unrest in the Middle East, while relieving Iran and its allies of blame.

"The problem in the region is not Iranian activities," Russian ambassador to Israel Anatoly Viktorov told the Jerusalem Post in comments later shared by Moscow's embassy in Tel Aviv. "It's a lack of understanding between countries and noncompliance with U.N. resolutions in the Israel-Arab and Israel-Palestinian conflict."

He said Israel must "not attack the territories of sovereign U.N. members." He acknowledged that Israel gave Russia prior notice before such strikes because "coordination is about the safety of the Russian military in Syria," but emphasized that "there is no way that we are approving any Israeli strikes on Syria, never in the past and never in the future."

'Removing Iran or Hezbollah from Syria is totally out of the question', the special advisor to the Syrian President, Buthaina Shaaban said, after US general Mark Milley visited Israel to discuss 'the Iranian threat to the region'.

ISRAEL IS SEARCHING FOR PRETEXT TO INVADE SOUTHERN SYRIA

Russia has deployed its troops to Ain Issa after Turkish-backed militants opened fire at patrol of the Russian military Police on the M4 highway in the northeastern Syria - The Russian warplanes have struck the positions of the terrorists in the Latakia - The unidentified drones have attacked the oil smuggling facilities of the Turkish-backed militants in the Aleppo - The US occupation forces have transported three ISIS leaders from Hasaka to unknown destination - The US has sent 73 vehicles loaded with logistic materials and equipment from Iraq to Hasaka.

Back
Top Bottom