Russell Brand: From Actor and Entertainer to... Truth-teller and Enemy of the State?

It’ll be interesting how the left media will maintain their double standard of: 31yo Russel Brand-bad, for having sex with 16yo teen, and minor attracted people-good having sex with children.
When I was 28 or 29, I had a short-lived relationship with a 19 year old coworker. It didn't work out because we both realized in the period of a week that we had very little in common (physical attraction is simply not enough when you're actually dating and not just hooking up). And for my part, when it came to things that weren't work related, she seemed quite immature to me. We stopped seeing each other and remained cordial co-workers (the ONLY time that has every worked out for anyone to the best of my knowledge :D ). Anyway, it was consensual, as was Russell's relationship with the 16 year old who was of legal consenting age who also did not listen to her mother, who has been quoted as saying she knew there was nothing she could do because of the law. The woman herself stated that only later she realized it was wrong, and believes the laws should be changed. Worth noting that she was fine with Brand's age until he wanted her in a threesome and felt betrayed.

Emotional maturity has a lot to do with who people are attracted to, and I'm willing to bet the drug-addled addict that Brand was at 31 matched the emotional maturity of a 16-year-old. Whatever you think of it, it was legal, and is only used in this attack because modern sensibilities judge it harshly, as is the goal.

This is so transparently a load of BS, not saying that Brand didn't do anything with that, now woman, but to pull that out 17 years later is desperate.

And to expect people to take it seriously? It's as if the people who're pushing this have no clue how the mind of human beings actually work, like they haven't considered that people would go... "yeah ok, sure you're concerned about sex between an older man and younger girl".

I don't think we should jump to defend him, because if I saw any of my 31 year old friends with a 16 year old girl I would probably be like... "dude, what are you doing?" but that's not what they're after, they're after the public assassination of Brand, so that they can simply dismiss him like the did Rogan with "horse medicine" no need for facts or anything, simply create a soundbite and let it run.

Now he can be quickly dismissed "Russel brand mentioned that Bill Gates.." "oh yeah Russell Brand? the guy who rapes.. yeah, we're going to listen to him"

I don't think it's going to hurt his message or his audience numbers, if anything it'll help him and he's doing a decent job I have to say.

When I was 28 or 29, I had a short-lived relationship with a 19 year old coworker. It didn't work out because we both realized in the period of a week that we had very little in common (physical attraction is simply not enough when you're actually dating and not just hooking up). And for my part, when it came to things that weren't work related, she seemed quite immature to me. We stopped seeing each other and remained cordial co-workers (the ONLY time that has every worked out for anyone to the best of my knowledge :D ). Anyway, it was consensual, as was Russell's relationship with the 16 year old who was of legal consenting age who also did not listen to her mother, who has been quoted as saying she knew there was nothing she could do because of the law. The woman herself stated that only later she realized it was wrong, and believes the laws should be changed. Worth noting that she was fine with Brand's age until he wanted her in a threesome and felt betrayed.

Emotional maturity has a lot to do with who people are attracted to, and I'm willing to bet the drug-addled addict that Brand was at 31 matched the emotional maturity of a 16-year-old. Whatever you think of it, it was legal, and is only used in this attack because modern sensibilities judge it harshly, as is the goal.
Apologies if you did understand but I’m not sure you picked up the point I was making: how the current liberal media promotion of “minor attracted people” (paedophiles) as being “normal” is ludicrously contradicted by the media promotion of harsh judgment of Russel Brand having sex with a young but of legal age girl.

Apologies if you did understand but I’m not sure you picked up the point I was making: how the current liberal media promotion of “minor attracted people” (paedophiles) as being “normal” is ludicrously contradicted by the media promotion of harsh judgment of Russel Brand having sex with a young but of legal age girl.
Yes, I think I missed that point, because I've seen quite a few people calling Brand a pedophile. And of course I am against pedophilia. We do however define the limits of what makes a pedophile with the laws of a society, so if Brand had done that in the US where it is illegal in most states, I would call him a pedophile. Hell, if he traveled somewhere that had no age of consent to have sex with someone who he couldn't where he is a legal citizen, I'd call him a pedo. But he grew up and was a citizen of a country where 16 has been the age of consent for a long time and is considered acceptable by society at large, and age difference being "creepy" is a relatively new phenomenon in the scheme of things.

Anyway, my own wife is 8 years younger than me and I met her when she was a HS senior but did not date her until she was 23 and cohabitated until we married 10 years later. And for me I have thought about the age difference a lot, and after much reflection accepted there was a reason we lasted in cohabitation so long without the clashes I had with previous serious relationships which happened to be with women 5 and 8 years older than me.

I admit to being triggered and missing your point.

Yes, I think I missed that point, because I've seen quite a few people calling Brand a pedophile. And of course I am against pedophilia. We do however define the limits of what makes a pedophile with the laws of a society, so if Brand had done that in the US where it is illegal in most states, I would call him a pedophile. Hell, if he traveled somewhere that had no age of consent to have sex with someone who he couldn't where he is a legal citizen, I'd call him a pedo. But he grew up and was a citizen of a country where 16 has been the age of consent for a long time and is considered acceptable by society at large, and age difference being "creepy" is a relatively new phenomenon in the scheme of things.

Anyway, my own wife is 8 years younger than me and I met her when she was a HS senior but did not date her until she was 23 and cohabitated until we married 10 years later. And for me I have thought about the age difference a lot, and after much reflection accepted there was a reason we lasted in cohabitation so long without the clashes I had with previous serious relationships which happened to be with women 5 and 8 years older than me.

I admit to being triggered and missing your point.
I wish you and your family many blessings! You might think yourself as a Picasso, but I am sure it is just a transitory debilitating mental phenomenon. Social habits elevated at the rank of culture are most cruel, especially when they are broadcasted on all walls, in our case, mainly virtual.
The moral case made around Russell Brand, has the objective of hypernormalisation of his popularity, see youtube demonetization, and I think rather he's more irritated for being called the British Joe Rogan, than being called a pedophile, which is a crass lie.
There are many different attention highjack attempts these days. Don't give your attention away just like that. It is a precious part of you and belongs to your loved ones first and foremost.

There is something erratic about Russell Brand - although I think he has actually matured over the years.

But can you imagine a human being kissing this character?

f78pnl8ex5q81.jpg

This is a still from a 2020 YT program with RB talking to Harari about his new book "Under The Skin".

There is something erratic about Russell Brand - although I think he has actually matured over the years.
I think that is the other part of this attack on him. He has in fact grown up a lot over the years, he went from being a creepy and obnoxious junkie comedian, and he turned his life around, through a spirituality that worked for him, and he decided to take that journey and turn himself into something more. He used his notoriety and his "Fool Nature" and made something positive for humanity.

And that gets in the way of the PTB, there is a reason why the PTB spend so much in public relations, and in selling narratives to the public with lies and manipulation, the awareness or lackthereof in the public is instrumental in them being able to carry out so much. RB spreads awareness, like Tucker Carlson does, like JBP does, like Joe Rogan does, heck like Elon Musk even does.

None of them hold the entire truth on any topic, and chance are that all of them will fall short in a topic or another, but what they all share is that they offer people the vision of lack of homogenous thinking, they inspire people to dare to see official narratives differently, and that is troublesome.

Russell Brand wasn't only spreading his own interpretation on news items, he was showing people that you don't have to be a messed up kid all your life, and you can make fun of those who try to sell you "choices", you can grow up and be your own adult. That is something to be dealt with, because people's awareness, or their perception of reality, is highly valuable and it's coveted by those who seek to control humanity.

Its quite possible he will go to jail for this. The sordid details which have emerged will see to that.

Unfortunately we are incapable of being grown up about the sexual dynamics which are ugly but common in our degenerate society, and sustaining the pretense that we are not degenerate requires men to be blamed for these interactions.

But can you imagine a human being kissing this character?

f78pnl8ex5q81.jpg

This is a still from a 2020 YT program with RB talking to Harari about his new book "Under The Skin".

Thank You for the video link, as it holds a VERY INTERESTING discussion! Yuval and his husband Itzik have produced some books that might explain the current system, and are worth reading....
Nevermind the kiss, it is just Russell being Russell. Nothing to see here.

A lot of people in the mainstream discussion seem to miss the obvious on this, being either Tate-heads or "believe all women" types. Obviously it is a coordinated attack and someone powerful is trying to shut him down, but also it's obvious that some of the stuff is true.

You can't be a crazed drug addict with that much power, in the party scene, and have sex with thousands of women without "messing up" at least a few times. But then do you deserve to be crucified for it 20 years later? Interesting moral question, especially if you read his book Recovery, he seems to be a very different person now.

As for the pedo accusations, it's not like he was hanging round in chatrooms predating on kids or something. Rather as a good-looking celebrity he would have had many such 16 year olds throwing themselves at him - fully developed and able to have children by the way. I'm not condoning it, but this kind of stuff used to be quite normal.

Ringo Starr - You're Sixteen You're Beautiful (And You're Mine)

Look at the example of Ian Watson for a true evil pedo celebrity (or the obvious Jimmy Saville).

A lot of people in the mainstream discussion seem to miss the obvious on this, being either Tate-heads or "believe all women" types. Obviously it is a coordinated attack and someone powerful is trying to shut him down, but also it's obvious that some of the stuff is true.

You can't be a crazed drug addict with that much power, in the party scene, and have sex with thousands of women without "messing up" at least a few times. But then do you deserve to be crucified for it 20 years later? Interesting moral question, especially if you read his book Recovery, he seems to be a very different person now.

As for the pedo accusations, it's not like he was hanging round in chatrooms predating on kids or something. Rather as a good-looking celebrity he would have had many such 16 year olds throwing themselves at him - fully developed and able to have children by the way. I'm not condoning it, but this kind of stuff used to be quite normal.

Ringo Starr - You're Sixteen You're Beautiful (And You're Mine)

Look at the example of Ian Watson for a true evil pedo celebrity (or the obvious Jimmy Saville).
Totally agree.

Also worth noting that 16 is technically the legal age of consent in the UK. Although it may be morally questionable, it is not against the law to engage in sexual activity with a 16 year old. Indeed, there are many who are mature for their age and could conceivably convince someone they were in their early 20s.

I read one of Brand's autobiographies many years ago, and from what I remember, he was quite honest and transparent about his debauched past. He seems like a genuinely changed man who is trying his best to right the wrongs of his former life and do some good in the world. With all that considered, this is quite clearly a coordinated smear campaign to silence a critic of the establishment because of his wide ranging influence. They really do see Brand as a genuine threat... and rightly so!

He has become a man of and for the people.

Back
Top Bottom