Russell Brand: From Actor and Entertainer to... Truth-teller and Enemy of the State?

There's no official charges against him. He had a past of hedonistic behavior and was a drug addict. He's guilty in the eyes of the mainstreem media and the tech giants but in a court he would have the presumption of innocence. It does look like some people would like to shut him up.

If Russell was to say, commit suicide because of this, or go back into addiction, and be found innocent years later, would there be a price to those who have bullied him to the depths of hell?

Who next? Joe Rogan? RFK? Del Big tree? etc etc. Faceless/ nameless people can appear, make accusations, singular narratives can be driven, the alleged person will be driven into ruin and does it matter if years later they are found innocent.... Does it really matter?

My hypothesis is that it does not matter because I think injustice appears to rein supreme now.
Mechanism of "Divide and rule" is part of human control for thousands of years at least. Stories of black and white are very simplified version used for public consumption and control. You may want to read this SOTT article.

Russell Brand has gained a lot of followers and sympathizers over the past few years by exposing the lies of the PTB. He probably hit a nerve when his network/alliance with truth seekers became "too strong" in the eyes of the PTB.
If Russell was to say, commit suicide because of this, or go back into addiction, and be found innocent years later, would there be a price to those who have bullied him to the depths of hell?
Yes, there will be a price... eventually.
Who next? Joe Rogan? RFK? Del Big tree? etc etc. Faceless/ nameless people can appear, make accusations, singular narratives can be driven, the alleged person will be driven into ruin and does it matter if years later they are found innocent.... Does it really matter?
This is also what Jordan Peterson exposed: an anonymous person can file a complaint without any justification and the complaint is treated "extremely seriously" and used as a defamation vector.

We live in a world built on deception and fueled by lies, but all "good things" have an end...
You know the world's gone mad when they are still trying to assassinate a Kennedy...:rolleyes:

I think people like Brand, Assange and others less well known, have set for themselves what we see as heavy trials and tribulations that the majority of individuals currently incarnated are only too glad to forego. These “setbacks” they in a way foresee as a springboard or a means to test their own mettle, as well as a series of effective challenges to propel them into a higher level of personal attainment and understanding. The C’s have talked about 5D as a “contemplation zone” that, from what I gather from other sources, is the equivalent to a higher ground where one has a clearer view of just what lessons are required at the 3D level in order to accelerate personal evolution. But quite aside from any personal motivations, I think that this whole development in Brand’s life will effectively contribute to make other individual’s finally open their eyes to what for others is already a foregone conclusion: that the current governing elite has so effectively co-opted the media that one of the biggest challenges in the present world is to be able to see past the barrage of lies.

All I know of him is he was married to Katy Perry once, and that he's being accused of rape, etc. I figured he was doing something the PTB wanted to shut him up for, hence all the possibly-drummed up allegations. I was trying to to search for why they are trying to gag him, but all I can find are the sexual allegations. :huh:
He's anti vax, anti ptb and has a strong following. His YouTube channel has 6.6m subscribers. He's also a very good communicator and is able to appeal to people on the left side of the political spectrum due to his background and the way he frames things.

In short, he's kind of dangerous. He's been in "hell" - drug addict, promiscuous /morally grey background but got out of it and now is genuinely reformed. His trajectory is one that presents certain dangers to the PTB because he can actually give people genuine insight and show that it's possible to reform oneself.

Apparently this investigation began in 2019, and the claims that he was seeing a 16 year old schoolgirl is a really bad look for him. To be honest I've never followed him online, always found him a bit hyperactive in his presentation/speaking style. Having said that, the current reporting is typical of the British press, they're calling him a "right wing conspiracy theorist", which is ludicrous. How his wife is dealing with all this is the main thing though; she's pregnant and is probably in a bit of a state over this.

As for Brand, well he doesn't strike me as being the type to become suicidal, he seems robust enough to ride the storm, I tend to agree with @Ina, I think he'll be fine.

In the latest NewsReal show the topic was discussed in rather more details.

Here's the SOTT link to it: NewsReal: Branded - UK Govt Launches Coordinated Attack on British 'Rogan' -- Sott.net

And a blurb from the article:
Popular online commentator Russell Brand is the latest truth-speaker to feel the wrath of totalitarian corporate media executives and global government institutions. Revealing the fruits of a "years-long, in-depth investigation" into everything Brand has ever said or done, British legacy media gatekeepers have unearthed four women they allege were "raped or emotionally abused" by the ex-celebrity.

On the back of this, it seems, they hope to either induce Brand into shutting up and/or losing public viewership.

This little parable, or story isn’t specifically about Russell Brand.
In my opinion, it does outline the general growing trend of how these situations, these “falls from grace and fame” are at the core, political manipulation, controlled opposition, and then, purposely disintegrated.

I see it as STS 4th Density manipulations, the Game....all for control of human “consciousness”, another dirty way of pitting one side against another.

It’s written and occasionally spoken aloud, by a stand up comedian/barstool prophet named Rodney Norman.

“Dance like someone is recording it with their phone so they can post it and it will go viral and you will become famous and then go on the tonight show.

Becoming so famous for doing something stupid so as to lose all your friends and then you go into a downward spiral as no one will take you seriously because you're that person that became famous for no real good reason.

You become bitter and resentful of the stupid thing but then you get interviewed by Joe Rogan and become somewhat likable by a small group who then make t-shirt of your likeness that become cool to wear but they become too popular and you get into a bitter legal dispute because they didn't have a license to use your likeness.

Then TMZ does a hit piece on you for trying to cash in on your fame, lost in a haze you become delusional and start doing stand up comedy in LA getting on a bunch of local shows because you have some celebrity left.

So you start doing a podcast that gets a million listeners and just as you start to make something of yourself you become involved in a shady business deal with ties to a Mexican drug cartel.

You then get arrested and thrown in Federal Prison where you stay until WWWIII begins and a nuclear holocaust erupts chaos ensues the prisons are released.

You join a community of survivalists who recognize you from before the war. Your celebrity brings you to be trusted as the leader of the new world.”

This meme may be outlining the “political angle”.

FBBF5A18-91C5-496E-B840-01EA0284C37F.jpeg

I like Russell current day and fortunately when one goes through pain and suffering and depression one can come out the other side Will new frequency, intellect, emotions and such. However, unfortunately an addict is not in their “right mind” and during that “time” that presents the opportunity for growth one’s decisions are usually not the best … this is what “they” are focusing on. If he did “wrong” he has to be held accountable .

It’s tough to go through a period of “time” where you are addicted and depressed and come out with a higher level of consciousness it’s even tougher to do that and not have anything “stick” to you during that “hard time”

The UK government wrote a letter to rumble asking if he earns money from rumble.
He hasn't been found guilty in a court beyond reasonable doubt. The thing is the legal system has bail so people can try to keep there life going while on trial. If the UK government no longer respects its own legal system what is the state of the liberal democracy in the UK.

Russell Brandt will be fine. Not worried a bit.
I've been thinking about this and I disagree.

I can't see how he is / will be fine with having been judged guilty without a fair trial. He has a wife / family etc and I can only imagine what this is doing to his family and private life.

Just because he has money doesn't mean he'll be fine.

I think he needs to sue the MP who wrote to rumble plus the media for infringing on his rights.

It seems every time they go after someone like Rogan or Brand the main effect it has is stopping potential followers becoming interested in what they have to say. I think most people who are already into 'conspiracy' see what is going on with the media defamation.

Maybe there will be some backfire from their wishful thinking as well, and people who are curious will go and listen to Brand's podcast. As far as I can tell he is really clued up on a lot of subjects and worth a listen.

The UK government wrote a letter to rumble asking if he earns money from rumble.
He hasn't been found guilty in a court beyond reasonable doubt. The thing is the legal system has bail so people can try to keep there life going while on trial. If the UK government no longer respects its own legal system what is the state of the liberal democracy in the UK.

the woman who spearheaded this nonsense is Caroline Julia Dinenage, Baroness Lancaster of Kimbolton and believe it or not
is married to Mark Lancaster, Baron Lancaster of Kimbolton, He was Deputy Commander of 77th Brigade from June 2018 to July 2020. !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom