"Rudolf Steiner" according to the Sign of the Times' glossary

Today on my community website (called Nextdoor) a man posted this meme. It seemed prophetic to me being that these statements were made by Steiner some 100 years ago. So I did some digging online and I came up with a treasure trove of information regarding Rudolph Steiner and his philosophy regarding “spiritual science”.

Here is one video that I thought was very enlightening and currently useful to expand knowledge …

View attachment 47767
I have only just come across this thread but I note that you have posted the linked video on Rudolf Steiner with his statement on scientific medicine. I recently read this statement in another context or on another thread without commenting on it at the time. However, given what we are now witnessing with the Covid vaccines being distributed worldwide, you have to admit that what he was predicting seems to be coming true before our eyes. The ultimate goal of STS forces seems to be to produce a mind controlled slave population of Borg like drones to serve the 4D overlords and the vaccines are clearly part of this agenda along with HAARP.

I also re-read Laura' analogy of the snail recently as quoted above:

"The snail is probably not self-aware - that is, aware that it is surging across the landscape - all of which exists simultaneously, of which the snail could be aware if it were possible to expand its awareness through some process of metamorphosis, lifting it high above the garden to expand its scope. But, it only perceives the various phenomena - the leaf, the grass, the twig, the sand, the walkway - at the moment it interacts with them - and then only a little at a time. They are events of long or short duration, past and future, which come to pass as the snail inches along.

Imagine a consciousness not limited by the conditions of sense perception. Such a consciousness can rise above the plane on which we move; it can see far beyond the bounds of the circle illumined by our ordinary consciousness; it can see that not only does the line along which we move exist, but also all the other lines perpendicular to it which we cross (in our series of nows.) Rising above the plane, this consciousness will be able to see the plane, make sure that it actually is a plane and not only a line; then it will be able to see the past and the future living side by side and existing simultaneously."

When I read this, I thought that if you replaced a snail with a caterpillar you would have a creature whose world was very similar to that of the snail and the realm it occupies. However, unlike the snail a caterpillar can undergo a process of metamorphosis when it turns into a butterfly that can then soar above the limited plane in which it previously moved so as to see what it could not see before. Hence, I would argue that when we move to 4D, we will in effect experience the same sort of liberating insights that a butterfly must gain after its metamorphosis. Hence, the move to 4D will be our own metamorphosis.​

FYI: I have recently been reading "The Tree of Life and the Holy Grail", by Sylvia Francke and Thomas Cawthorne, although taking into account their anthroposophical point of view or bias where they consider and comment on the Rennes-le Chateau mystery. Bearing that in mind, the authors have still given me a few useful insights that might help in our quest for the Holy Grail. Surprisingly, one is the key issue of where Arcadia is located. However, I will save that for the Alton Towers thread where it more properly belongs.

"The snail is probably not self-aware - that is, aware that it is surging across the landscape - all of which exists simultaneously, of which the snail could be aware if it were possible to expand its awareness through some process of metamorphosis, lifting it high above the garden to expand its scope. But, it only perceives the various phenomena - the leaf, the grass, the twig, the sand, the walkway - at the moment it interacts with them - and then only a little at a time. They are events of long or short duration, past and future, which come to pass as the snail inches along.

Imagine a consciousness not limited by the conditions of sense perception. Such a consciousness can rise above the plane on which we move; it can see far beyond the bounds of the circle illumined by our ordinary consciousness; it can see that not only does the line along which we move exist, but also all the other lines perpendicular to it which we cross (in our series of nows.) Rising above the plane, this consciousness will be able to see the plane, make sure that it actually is a plane and not only a line; then it will be able to see the past and the future living side by side and existing simultaneously."
"When we examine our bloodstreams under a microscope we see there’s one hell of a fight going on. All sorts of microorganisms are chewing each other up. And if we got overly fascinated with our view of our own bloodstreams in the microscope we should start taking sides, which would be fatal. Because the health of our organism depends on the continuance of this battle. What is, in other words, conflict at one level of magnification is harmony at a higher level. Now could it possibly be, therefore, that we—with all our problems, conflicts, neuroses, sicknesses, political outrages, wars, tortures and everything that goes on in human life—are a state of conflict which can be seen in a larger perspective as a situation of harmony?"

–Alan Watts' "We as Organism" https://alanwatts.org/1-4-5-we-as-organism/

Back
Top Bottom