Ron Paul needs to talk about REAL ISSUES NOW!!!

LordLindsey

A Disturbance in the Force
I have held my piece for about as long as I can thinking to myself are things really as bad as they seem, and the only answer is that things are FAR worse than even I had believed them to be.

Dr. Paul is supposed to be one of the most intelligent men in politics in the world, and he STILL says that Bin Laden was the mastermind behind 911. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for month after month after month thinking that he is just saying this because he is biding his time until he comes forth with the truth that has torn not only our nation asunder via treason, but the rest of the world as well. I donated $100 that I really DO NOT have to donate to Dr. Paul, and then the things began to become clear...

Why didn't Dr. Paul scream from the rooftops about the CLEAR evidence of vote fraud in New Hampshire? What would have happened had candidates Howard and Kucinich had done nothing and the world would never have known what we all know now that there WAS in fact widespread discrepancies in the numbers, as well as corrupted chains-of-custody that invalidate even the re-count results??? People, I was so hopeful that Dr. Paul was THE MAN to save our nation so much that I donated to his campaign--something that I have NEVER done before in any other campaign--and all that he says is that according to his STAFF MEMBERS he doesn't believe that there was anything fishy going on in New Hampshire?

However, the point of my post is not about OUR candidate, Dr. Paul, dropping the ball on the issue of vote fraud, which is paramount to ANY American's trust in the system, but the fact that he says that he does not believe in any "conspiracy theories" regarding the 911 attacks. I take that to mean that he believes the official story, which is PRECISELY WHY our nation is disintegrating into a dictatorship, along with France, Britain, and the rest of the occupied nations. To lay the blame on Emanuel Goldstein *1984* sends a clear message to all of us who know a large part of the truth of what is happening to our nation--and the WORLD--that until the man to whom we send our money, sacrifice huge blocks of our time campaigning, engage countless others in conversation in an attempt to persuade their votes, and lay our hopes for changing our nation comes clean on what REALLY happened during that false-flag event and IS happening to all of us right now there is not a chance in hell that he is going to go anywhere.

The people are starving for the TRUTH!!! The people are crying out for someone to have the balls to stand-up to the system and bring REAL change to make a better tomorrow!!! NONE of you reading this can tell me otherwise after all the hundreds of people with whom you talk. All the thousands of people with whom I have talked over the years and who have read or heard the information that I have given them can not be the same people they were before that moment of realization, but all of us are utterly powerless to change anything without someone like Dr. Paul getting behind that podium and looking straight into the camera and telling the world what the world DESPERATELY needs to hear--THE TRUTH.

Below is the press release with incontrovertible facts that I personally sent to all the major media venues in Atlanta, all the members of the Senate and House from the state of Georgia--all of the offices, as well--every member of the state senate, and only one of them responded by putting me on the radio to debate with the host, Denny Schaefer. After point-after-point was brought up to him and his nearly 100,000 listeners of proof that the official story is not just a lie but a cover-up of treason by BOTH sides of the aisle, all that he could say is that it simply can't be true and that if it WAS true that he would see it in the New York Times!!! Folks, we are all in serious trouble, and it is time for "our man" to show the world that he is in fact on our side.

The former president of Italy has had the courage to come forward and tell it like it is. President Cossiga, in fact, told it EXACTLY as it is; did any of you read about this in the New York Times?
http://georgewashington.blogspot.com...y-911-was.html
If this man can do it, then why can't OUR MAN?

To learn more about individual facts contained in the press release before it is HOPEFULLY discussed with Dr. Paul, you can search the points and each one will lead to more specific information proving that when the PNAC white paper "Rebuilding America's Defenses" called for a "new Pearl Harbor" they were quite serious and certain that they would receive it for their justification for EVERYTHING that is happening to all of us today and in the future. Intersting, it is, that more than a few of the people listed as members are dual citizens of a certain foreign nation, not to mention that those same dual citizens were working within our nation while they were dual citizens...

"
For Immediate Release
Atlantans for 9-11 Truth to Demonstrate at the State Capitol on September 11, 2006
Because of the Vast Amount of Evidence Contradicting the “Official Story” of the Events Surrounding This Tragic Attack, Many Citizens Across America are Exercising Their First Amendment Right to Freely Assemble in the Name of Truth

ATLANTA, September 10, 2006 – Citizens of Atlanta exercise their first amendment right to assemble at the State Capitol for a day of 9-11 truth on September 11, 2006 from 09:11 A. M. until 03:11 P. M. to demand the truth about what really happened on 9-11.

Atlantans for 9-11 Truth stands united behind the claim that the official story of what occurred on September 11, 2001 is replete with half-truths and out-right lies. Many celebrities, scholars, and average citizens are now stepping forward to voice their concerns that they were deceived by their own government, which they elected to protect the people of the United States of America before all other duties, allegiances, and profits. Our conclusions are based upon the evidence that has been reported both in the mainstream and alternative media, including: first-hand testimony; physical evidence anomalies; failures to follow detailed standard operating procedures; the hijacking exercises that coincidentally occurred on the day of 9-11; secret meetings by certain members of Congress with Mohammed Atta’s key financier; warnings to get out of the towers before the attacks occurred; the widely reported warning to the ex-mayor of San Francisco Willie Brown not to fly on the day of the attack that “no one” knew was coming, the visibly obvious controlled demolition of the three World Trade Center buildings that fell at nearly free-fall speed; the five Israelis who were released back to their country by then New Jersey Assistant Attorney General Michael Chertoff without being charged after they were arrested because they were dressed-up like Arabs, filming the towers as the planes struck, and dancing joyfully as the buildings smoldered; and many more examples that just seem to be lost to the memory hole in the minds of most Americans.

To further expound on the reasons for this protest and why a growing number of people are not content with simply accepting what is being told to them by most media outlets and the government, we have presented for your perusal some of the most blatant examples in greater detail. They are as follows:

1. Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta’s testimony to the 9-11 Commission included this disturbing account of what took place in his presence: Dick Cheney was in command of the White House Emergency Operations Center. Mineta gave an account regarding the plane that hit the Pentagon, Flight 77. “During the time that the airplane was coming in to the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and out and say to the vice president, ‘The plane is fifty miles out.’ ‘The plane is thirty miles out.’ And when it got down to ‘the plane is ten miles out,’ the young man said to the vice president, ‘Do the orders still stand?’ And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, ‘Of course the orders still stand! Have you heard anything to the contrary?’” What could Vice President Cheney have possibly meant by the orders still standing while two planes had already struck the towers and the third to which he was referring was headed to the Pentagon?

2. The Israeli newspaper Haaretz in an article entitled Odigo Says Workers Were Warned of Attack states the following: “Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen.” Odigo’s CEO Micha Macover confirmed this by saying that “the two workers received the messages and immediately after the terror attack informed the company’s management.” Where is the FBI investigation that should have uncovered who sent those messages and why?

3. Urban Moving Systems was a relocation service based out of Weehawken, NJ, whose owner was Domink Otto Suter. Those five Israelis who were filming, photographing, dressed like Arabs, and celebrating the attack worked for this company. A couple of days after the attack the offices of Urban Moving Systems had been hastily cleaned out and Suter was back safely in his home country. According to The Forward in March 2002, intelligence agents here in America concluded that “Urban Moving Systems was a front for the Mossad and operatives employed by it.”

4. There were multiple hijacking exercises that occurred on the day of the attack. They were as follows: Operation Northern Vigilance which took fighter jets from the East coast and had them in Canada and Alaska. Operation Vigilant Guardian simulated hijacked planes in the Northeast. At 8:40 A. M. Lt. Col. Dawne Deskins, NORAD unit's airborne control and warning officer who was overseeing the exercise took a call from Boston Center which said that it had a hijacked plane. Her reply was “It must be part of the exercise.” Operation Northern Guardian which was part of Vigilant Guardian. Operation Vigilant Warrior was yet another simulation exercise being carried out on the day of the greatest attack on American soil. There are still others, but these were the largest that occurred on that day.

5. The $2.3 TRILLION dollars that is missing from the Pentagon. While Dov Zakheim was comptroller of the Pentagon he had an audit of the Pentagon done that found that an astonishing $2.3 trillion dollars could not be accounted for during the past several years. Donald Rumsfeld announced the result of the audit that should have sparked years of investigations on September 10, 2001. Needless to say there was no investigation into the apparent disappearance of trillions of taxpaying American’s money because the day after the announcement by Secretary Rumsfeld the most traumatic day in modern American history took place, the 9-11 attacks.

6. The Project for a New American Century (PNAC) released on September 17, 2000, a white paper entitled Rebuilding America’s Defenses. On page 51 of that report a very provocative line is read as follows: “"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event — like a new Pearl Harbor." Well, excactly 52 weeks later they got their new Pearl Harbor and all of America can say that a revolutionary change definitely took place. Dov Zakheim, Bill Krystol, Paul Wolfowitz, “Scooter” Libby, Fred Kagan, David Epstein, Abram Shulsky, Michael Vickers, Roger Barnett, and others all signed off on this document as participants in its creation. It is important to note, as well, that members of PNAC include Donald Rumsfeld, Elliott Abrams, Bill Bennett, Jeb Bush, Dick Cheney, Steve Forbes, Dan Quayle, Frank Gaffney, and Norman Podhoretz.

7. Ex-CIA Director Rep. Porter Goss, Senator Bob Graham, and Senator John Kyl flew to Pakistan nearly three weeks before 9-11 to meet with Lt. Gen Mahmoud Ahmad, Pakistani ISI chief; Porter Goss was head of the House Intelligence Committee, Bob Graham was head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, and John Kyl was a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee. In the summer of 2001 $100,000 was wired from Pakistan to bank accounts held by “lead hijacker” Mohammed Atta by way of Ahmad Umar Sheikh. According to Agence France Press and the Times of India, federal authorities traced the order for the transfers to none other than Lt. Gen Mahmoud Ahmad, head of Pakistani Intelligence. Lt. Gen Ahmad arrived in Washington, DC on September 4th and leaves on the 13th. On the morning of September 11, 2001, Rep. Goss, Sen. Graham, and Sen. Kyl had a breakfast meeting with Lt. Gen. Ahmad. Why was none of this mentioned in the “official” 9-11 Commission Report and why did nothing further develop from this alarming information?

The above examples are just a few of the many inconsistencies that have emerged from the myriad of information that is available from news reports, journalistic investigations, books, and public records that most of the American people do not know exist because it has only been reported in pieces and not in any in-depth manner in the press as far as we have seen. Hopefully this will soon change, as the facts are unchanging and can not be kept from the people forever.

The time of the Atlantans for 911 Truth demonstration is from 09:11 A.M. until 03:11 P.M. on Monday, September 11, 2006 at the State Capitol on the Washington AVE side.
"

I would like to have some serious feedback from this because this is the first time that I have seen some real truth brought up on this forum and I am curious to see what everyone has to say about this.

Where is Dr. Paul when we REALLY need him to speak truth to power? Jesus, people, WAKE-UP and start pushing this issue.

btw...about Pakistan and Musharraf...

Musharraf had handlers in Mossad???

_://www.dictatorshipwatch.com/mod...rder=0&thold=0

_http://usa.mediamonitors.net/content/view/full/48948

Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad, the "hijackers'" financier was not brought to Gitmo...he is living a very luxurious life in Pakistan dealing with the agricultrual industry. He was forced to resign after the FBI confronted Musharraf about the details a couple of weeks after 911, but NOTHING was said to GOSS, GRAHAM, OR CURRENT SEN. JOHN KYL about what the HELL they were doing involved with the man who was wiring money to Mohammed Atta. When the wire transfers went through, they did it knowing that the money would be traced back to Lt. Gen. Ahmad's fall guy Ahmad Umar Sheikh and Atta. But what they did NOT expect was the GOOD FBI agents to trace it back via telephone records to Lt. Gen. Ahmad which in turn implicated Rep. PORTER GOSS *before he became DIRECTOR OF CIA*, Sen. BOB GRAHAM, and Sen. JOHN KYL.

Maybe this explains why the money transfer that was SUPPOSED to be uncovered to make it look like an Arab financed attack backfired because Lt. Gen. Ahmad was discovered to be the money man...Musharraf's old army buddy. Before he was Director of CIA Porter Goss, he was Rep. Porter Goss, one of the three men who went to meet with Ahmad and Musharraf two weeks before 9-11, three weeks after the money was wired FROM Pakistan.

WAKE-UP.

I want ANSWERS as to why during the hearings putting Goss in as CIA director there was not a single mention of this, as well as the 9-11 Commission Report failing to mention ANY of this, as well. We all know the answers to those questions, but does the average American have ANY idea of what all of this really means? Dr. Paul can blow this treason wide-open if he decided to do it just like PRESIDENT COSSIGA has tried to do, but SILENCE.

Silence is consent, people. Again, a man as brilliant as Dr. Paul is can not NOT know these facts and the implications therein. He CHOOSES NOT to bring this to the forefront, instead he goes on and on and on about the Fed and "Austrian economics."

Peace

_http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=98147

...Something has to give here as the world has a chance for a REAL dialogue via Dr. Paul IF he is legitimate and not "controlled opposition." I just don't know what else to say.

ll said:
the only answer is that things are FAR worse than even I had believed them to be.
Exactly - time to wake up and realize there are no free elections in America - that there is no 'America' as you probably 'knew' it - all of it is theatre and you can wait and hope the rest of your life away and it won't change a thing.

'Wish' it weren't the truth - but the writing is on the wall and has been for quite some time.

I AM A POLITICAL ATHEIST
and if I did not have a hundred bucks
to (not) give it to whatever...
I would give it to SOTT !

LordLindsey says
I donated $100 that I really DO NOT have to donate to Dr. Paul, and then the things began to become clear..

Wodasi says
If anybody helped things become clear for me it has been The C's, Laura and SOTT TEAM
sorry I hope this rant is not considered NOISE.

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root." -- Henry Thoreau
This is a presidential campaign. There are only so many concepts that can be placed in front of the average voter that they will be able to process. Dr Paul has taken on a major platform, that if employed would go a long way to shedding light on everything from UFOs and chemtrails to who shot JFK and pulled off 911. If Dr Paul were to attempt to shed light on each and every issue that your post points out, Joe Sixpack voter's head would explode... and Ron Paul's campaign would go the way of the dodo.

The base of all power being utilized by the neo-con (Luciferian, Zionist, Illuminist, Communist, et al?) comes directly from the economically usurious currency sham being run by the central banking system. If, by some miracle, that could be swept away, and the money changers cast out of the temple as it were, the root of all of the evils railed on about in this thread would begin to come apart.

Honest elections would replace black box voting and honest people would once again have a chance to serve in a Congress whose actions would be strictly limited to Constitutional guidelines. It would be at this point that real investigations would begin to examine all of the past whitewashed wrongs. Truths would be revealed. Dr Paul's unwavering focus on his core issues, to me, is his strength, even though many people who have come to his camp have forgotten why, in their angst that their pet causes don't seem to be getting the attention which they feel they deserve.

LordLindsey said:
Silence is consent, people. Again, a man as brilliant as Dr. Paul is can not NOT know these facts and the implications therein. He CHOOSES NOT to bring this to the forefront, instead he goes on and on and on about the Fed and "Austrian economics."

[...]

...Something has to give here as the world has a chance for a REAL dialogue via Dr. Paul IF he is legitimate and not "controlled opposition." I just don't know what else to say.
We know that Dr Paul is saying things that terrify the status quo establishment. They are things that go straight to the root of the problem - and they are being presented in a format that is intellectually digestible to an electorate with a very low vibratory rate.

CNN's Lou Dobbs just dropped Dr Paul from a poll, last night, that asked the question; "Which of the following candidates do you believe has the economic knowledge and leadership to guide the USA for the next four years?"

Judging by the current state of affairs of the economics of the US, and the fact that Paul is the only truly economically knowledgeable candidate in the entire field, from either side of the aisle -- to not be included in an MSM poll question of this nature should give pause to ponder the basis of the allegations that Dr Paul is "controlled opposition", eh?

I have followed Dr Paul's Congressional career for well over a decade. He has never once wavered from his core message, in either word or deed. That tells me a lot. I do not agree with Paul on every issue, but scanning the horizon, I do not see anyone who comes even close to addressing, let alone correcting the root causes of our visible plight.

I do not know why Paul did not jump into the NH vote fraud issue. No doubt his priorities superseded that topic, even though, in my way of thinking, that is the most important thing needing immediate correction. We can only ponder what his thinking was, for this is the paradox which will invariably prevent Dr Paul from winning. Perhaps he already knew that far more powerful people were going to do it... like the Obama camp... so why squander energy and resources?

Dr Paul has taken on a Quixotesque mission. His chances of success are slim, at best. Even if he fails, his message has elevated the discourse to a new level. Candidates like Huckabee are even beginning to borrow from the Paul platform, obviously without any sincerity, but at least the issues are becoming talking points which are showing up in the other candidates shifting policies. They are now on the public's radar. That can't be a bad thing.

We know that the entire electoral process has become a rigged farce. Nonetheless, here we are discussing it. Dr Paul is injecting truths into this sham process. He might not be injecting "your truth" yet, but any truths are better than none in my book. Until someone else in this campaign begins to also speak truths to the lies, I have no other alternative than to support Dr Paul. It seems wishful thinking to seek, at this point, a candidate so wise that he is aware of the hyperdimensional aspects of our reality... or even the depths of the very real conspiracy that confronts us. Dr Paul is a stepping stone to maybe, one day, such an enlightened person being able to attain a position of influence. None of the other sock puppets offer that remote possibility.

Paul, to me, breaks the tradition of having to choose between the lesser of two evils. He may not have a snowball's chance in hell, but he is, in his own 100th monkey sort of way, elevating the consciousness of the herd to the very real evil that controls them. That has to count for something. I will give Paul a pass if he fails, at this point, to shoot himself in the foot with issues that he cannot possibly do anything about in the middle of an election cycle.

I LOVE Ron Paul!!! Don't get me wrong. I just want him to go ALL THE WAY because I know in my heart that he will NOT win otherwise.

I only question the "controlled opposition" angle because something is not adding up here when I take the lack of 9-11 truth + NH vote fraud neglect + not dealing with KNOWN campaign problems + never having criticized openly the Zionist take-over of our nation, as well as what has happened in most of Europe now.

What else can I say about something that is so important to the future of all of mankind?

LordLindsey said:
I LOVE Ron Paul!!! Don't get me wrong. I just want him to go ALL THE WAY because I know in my heart that he will NOT win otherwise.

I only question the "controlled opposition" angle because something is not adding up here when I take the lack of 9-11 truth + NH vote fraud neglect + not dealing with KNOWN campaign problems + never having criticized openly the Zionist take-over of our nation, as well as what has happened in most of Europe now.

What else can I say about something that is so important to the future of all of mankind?
I would think that "immediate disengagement from all entangling alliances" and cessation of ALL foreign aid are pretty clear as to Paul's intentions toward Israel. The zionist controlled media certainly seems to have gotten the message - and they are horrified that these ideas might get traction. He does not have to "criticize" something to act against it. His message has been quite clear to me. I don't know how much more aggressive toward Israel one could be than to pull all of our troops out of the middle east and shut off the money spigot... and then to close all of their control centers within our government, i.e, the Fed, Dept of Education, etc. Although it has not been mentioned, I would also think that Dr Paul probably has some very constructive ideas about rolling back the FCC media ownership rules to the pre-monopoly days, but bringing that up at this point would be counterproductive too, eh?

At this time, there is absolutely nothing that Paul can do about 911 that would enhance his election chances. Bringing it up would only give the opposition a tool to drive a huge wedge into his support base, many of whom still buy the "official story" but like Dr Pauls economic positions. The NY Times, Fox and CNN, et al, would be all over that like a hound dog on a ham bone. Paul would be relegated to the carefully constructed "free speech zone" for 911 Truth conspiracy nuts. Game over.

The NH vote fraud issue was handled, to some degree, by the other side of the aisle... some of whom were also victims. Dr Paul has bigger fish to fry and seems to be using his resources as effectively as can be expected. The man's 30 some odd years in the belly of the beast has to have given him insights that we simply cannot fathom. At this point I choose to not second guess the wisdom of his actions.

It will all come out in the wash, one way or the other, and no matter his shortcomings he is a far more desirable presidential candidate than anything else in the race, or so I think.

Uhhhm - the election is wholly stage managed, folks - you're discussing it as if it matters or will have any effect on anything. You may as well be discussing the behavior of characters on a soap opera for all the difference it will make. Ron Paul cannot change anything - have you not been paying attention?

LordLindsey said:
People, I was so hopeful that Dr. Paul was THE MAN to save our nation so much that I donated to his campaign
Seems your problem, or one of them, is right here. You still think that one man can save the US. There seems to be no little idealization and idolizing of Paul in your post, as well as an entrenched belief in the powers of the US electoral system.

I am sorry about your $100, however your time, effort and that $100 is not going to make a difference in the 'elections.' The point of no return has come and gone (and there is no proof that it has ever 'came' either).

Once you figure that out, it might break your heart, but at the same time hopefully you'll gain a sense of humor and an objective observational 'spirit' out of it all.

Political runners are just that, runners sprinting to the finish line while smiling, singing, dancing (lying) and doing whatever it is to get your time and investments in the process. NOT so that you can have a free election to elect a person that will tell the truth, but instead for you to believe what they are saying. Then whomever has the best BS and the most fit BS package, gets the powers that be's 'vote.' And that's the way it's been for a very long time.

henry said:
Seems your problem, or one of them, is right here. You still think that one man can save the US. There seems to be no little idealization and idolizing of Paul in your post, as well as an entrenched belief in the powers of the US electoral system.
agreed, henry. i'd like to chime in 'cause i was a gung-ho ron paul supporter since he began the race. i was also an avid listener of alex jones. i can tell you from interviews i've heard, paul goes on jones' radio show at least twice a month. if we can surmise from the data that jones is cointelpro, or at the very least an unwitting contributer to cointelpro, then isn't paul playing into that?

one feeling i can't shake is this: IF paul gets "elected," then by virtue of that alone wouldn't paul be a part of the problem? we know our electoral system is badly broken, if not completely nonexistent. we can say with confidence that the pathocracy has a FIRM hold over the government of the united states. so i guess i see it this way - if paul is not "elected", there's a chance he's the real deal in which case he'd never get to the presidency anyway. if paul IS "elected", he is either a plant or will in some way unwittingly serve the interests of the pathocrats.

i tend to say i think ron paul is a genuinely good guy, a good person. i've seen and heard him in many interviews. BUT, can i turn a blind eye to the information i've gathered? that would mean ignoring the fact that our government is corrupted, broken, pathocratic and as an institution: basically hopeless.

i am coming closer and closer to the point of thinking we WILL NOT be able to affect change via the government, if indeed any change is to be affected at all. not everyone can start a revolution, nor should they, perhaps. i am beginning to think the "revolution" needs to take place within oneself. network. gather knowledge. watch the signs. vote, if it'll make you feel better, but i would personally discourage against making ANY politician the cornerstone of one's hope for the future.

a couple citations from ron paul through my own perspective. these are taken from his website (_http://www.ronpaul2008.com/) with my own "titles" added to each quote. don't get me wrong, i think paul has a lot of good points! but as i've come to learn through being a part of this community and reading and studying: a little bit of truth mixed in with some disinformation can be the most effective propaganda of all.

FEAR

"Criminals don't obey laws! As with gun control, national ID cards will only affect law-abiding citizens. Do we really believe a terrorist bent on murder is going to dutifully obtain a federal ID card? Do we believe that people who openly flout our immigration laws will nonetheless respect our ID requirements? Any ID card can be forged; any federal agency or state DMV is susceptible to corruption. Criminals can and will obtain national ID cards, or operate without them."

NATIONALISM

"The anchor baby phenomenon has also been very problematic. Simply being born on US soil to illegal immigrant parents should not trigger automatic citizenship. This encourages many dangerous behaviors and there are many unintended consequences as a result of this blanket policy. I am against amnesty and I have introduced an amendment to the Constitution (H.J. Res 46) which will end this form of amnesty. I have also supported the strengthening our border and increasing the number of border patrol agents."

9/11 - BIN LADEN???

"It has been over 6 years since the atrocities of September 11 were committed and there are still some very basic measures that need to be taken to bring the perpetrators to justice and make America safer. I have proposed legislation to help with these efforts and will continue to fight in Congress for the safety and security of the American people. My legislation entitled The Marque and Reprisal Act of 2007 (HR 3216) makes the surgical strike option available to the President in our mission to capture Bin Laden. Our military has been pursuing him without result for far too long now, and it is high time ALL constitutional tools were utilized in the hunt for this dangerous madman."
politicians are still part of the system! and it seems to me, that to be a part of that system you have to become a certain way, say and do certain things. ron paul had supported aaron russo before he died, or was killed. paul's spoken out about the FED and the IRS and government control. yet despite all of the things he's said that make him come across as a genuine article, he regularly goes onto alex jones' show talking about false-flag operations, and then writes about the need to capture bin laden? um.... what?

i had a lot of false-hopes and anticipation about ron paul myself, but as i've said, i'm beginning to really think that politicians, ANY politicians can simply not be trusted, and if you run across one that CAN, odds are they won't be around for long.

henry said:
LordLindsey said:
People, I was so hopeful that Dr. Paul was THE MAN to save our nation so much that I donated to his campaign
I would have to be counted among those of such cynicism as to wholeheartedly agree with you Henry, but it would seem that there is no harm in supporting a person who is speaking the truth, so long as wishful thinking, anticipation and unrealistic "beliefs" and expectations are kept in check. Which is what I think you are addressing to LL.

I read someone who stated that Ron Paul's campaign had been hijacked by the people... who are now running for the presidency. Perhaps that is emotionally self calming, but I think that things have moved a little beyond "one man can save us". Nobody is more surprised than Dr Paul by the direction his campaign has taken. I am beginning to think that there might be something to that 100th monkey axiom.

Or I could be completely wrong, but there is an energetic that seems maybe a bit more than just politics at work here. I, for one, am finding it quite entertainingly educational to see the lengths to which the dark ones are are having to go to to keep Dr Paul's message suppressed. Pressure is being brought to bear on the electronic vote systems... all over the country. Remember, the weakness of STS is wishful thinking, and if enough folks can make the change at their local registrar of voters offices, there just might be a close to honest election possible. If nothing else, Paul has raised the collective consciousness a notch.

Whatever the outcome, it is great performance art... and who knows? It is a pretty creative and perceptive group of young folks who have hitched their wagon to Dr Paul's message. I am cheering them and him on. He is the closest thing to a real "V" that I have ever seen. The man is going to attempt to blow up the Federal Reserve. Good on him.

Rabelais said:
I would have to be counted among those of such cynicism as to wholeheartedly agree with you Henry,
What Henry has written is not cynicism, it is the truth - and the observable objective reality.

r said:
but it would seem that there is no harm in supporting a person who is speaking the truth, so long as wishful thinking, anticipation and unrealistic "beliefs" and expectations are kept in check. Which is what I think you are addressing to LL.
'Supporting such a person' IS wishful thinking, anticipation and 'unrealistic beliefs'.

r said:
I read someone who stated that Ron Paul's campaign had been hijacked by the people... who are now running for the presidency. Perhaps that is emotionally self calming,
Yes, it is emotional self-calming, because 'the people' are powerless.

r said:
but I think that things have moved a little beyond "one man can save us". Nobody is more surprised than Dr Paul by the direction his campaign has taken. I am beginning to think that there might be something to that 100th monkey axiom.
And you might be dreaming.

r said:
Or I could be completely wrong, but there is an energetic that seems maybe a bit more than just politics at work here. I, for one, am finding it quite entertainingly educational to see the lengths to which the dark ones are are having to go to to keep Dr Paul's message suppressed. Pressure is being brought to bear on the electronic vote systems... all over the country. Remember, the weakness of STS is wishful thinking, and if enough folks can make the change at their local registrar of voters offices, there just might be a close to honest election possible. If nothing else, Paul has raised the collective consciousness a notch.
Talk about wishful thinking.

r said:
Whatever the outcome, it is great performance art...
And that is all it is - distraction, entertainment and just enough 'push back' to keep the populace in place by making them think - oooo - something might happen. What Henry wrote is not cynicism - it is the observable truth of the matter and nothing more. How many stolen elections and how much destruction of humanity does it take to wake people up to the fact that there are NO free elections in America and that there will be no changes? Apologies for sounding harsh - but, really - wishful thinking will getcha every time.

I attended a Ron Paul pre-caucus meeting this week. The participants (Republicans) seemed genuine. These were Republicans who abhor McCain, Romney, & Giuliani's positions on the Iraq war, "war on terror", etc. They stood up and said that at the meeting, which to me was a bit of a surprise. I, having been a lifelong Democrat, became frustrated by the non-action of that group and so have been looking at Paul as an alternative. In reading the SOTT pages for several years, it is quite amazing how accurate your analyses have been, including your read on the last US election - that no change whatsoever would result , ie new boss same as the old boss. Also, reading Laura's comments on Paul are interesting (fundie, etc.) Politics, as we know is a "side show", however I think all of us who read this site and forum regularly understand the weight of negative energy that has been perpetrated on humanity by the present US administration. I am curious as to what the Cassiopaeans would have to say about Paul. Have you asked?

Rabelais said:
I read someone who stated that Ron Paul's campaign had been hijacked by the people... who are now running for the presidency. Perhaps that is emotionally self calming, but I think that things have moved a little beyond "one man can save us". Nobody is more surprised than Dr Paul by the direction his campaign has taken. I am beginning to think that there might be something to that 100th monkey axiom.
I'd like to see that old 100th monkey syndrome enacted too, but it needs to be the entire US population waking up to the fact that their country has been hijacked.... The "elections" are only a small part, illustrative of that.

Rabelais said:
Or I could be completely wrong, but there is an energetic that seems maybe a bit more than just politics at work here.
Mmm, yeah, I'd call it corruption at work. And its been going on for a long time too.

Rabelais said:
I, for one, am finding it quite entertainingly educational to see the lengths to which the dark ones are are having to go to to keep Dr Paul's message suppressed. Pressure is being brought to bear on the electronic vote systems... all over the country. Remember, the weakness of STS is wishful thinking, and if enough folks can make the change at their local registrar of voters offices, there just might be a close to honest election possible. If nothing else, Paul has raised the collective consciousness a notch.
C'mon... if that doesn't work, then something else will. Never forget that STS are both adaptable and unseen (for the most part).

Rabelais said:
Whatever the outcome, it is great performance art... and who knows? It is a pretty creative and perceptive group of young folks who have hitched their wagon to Dr Paul's message. I am cheering them and him on. He is the closest thing to a real "V" that I have ever seen. The man is going to attempt to blow up the Federal Reserve. Good on him.
The real "V" was a man named Guido Fawkes (alternative name for Guy Fawkes), who along with his co-conspiritors conspired to blow up the British Parliament House (along with the King, his family, and most of the parliamentarians - whom would most likely consist of the entire British nobility at that time). Why? Because he was Catholic and he, along with his Catholic co-conspiritors wanted to put a Catholic monach on the throne (possibly the sister of the King at that time). I suppose you could say that Guy Fawkes was a religious fanatic and perhaps one of the first terrorists.

Its kind of interesting that this religious violence (between Catholic and Protestant faiths) followed a period of family fraticide during the War of the Roses and beyond. I did wonder if this was what you could call "4D STS interferance".

This is what power and those things that represent it most, seems to do to people.

henry said:
LordLindsey said:
Yep, the 'one man can save us' program is also just a pasted down illusion from the Old Testament. It's ironic how this program pops up in a post partly about overcoming Zionist influence.

Back
Top Bottom