Role of Russia

Antony

Jedi Council Member
Hi everyone,
Considering latest world events and the Cs replies about Russia made me want to clarify about it's role in today's drama.
It is believed by many people (mostly from abroad) that Putin is the one, who stands against "evil" forces, that are trying to bring more chaos to the world, willing to distract the humanity from truth and earth changes.
The issue from within the country seems "a bit" different. Russia is not progressing in economical, social, political and any other aspects of life. Since he was appointed to presidency by Eltsin's gang/family on the eve of millennium no significant improvements occurred after the destruction of the country's potential in 90-s. All the major spheres -industry, science, military, production of the vital supplies (food, medicines, all the basic products) were destroyed (apart from the oil/gas industry and other natural resources companies) and the rest were grabbed (privatized for a penny) by the close to the family "reformers" (with the help of western bankers money). The drastic decrease of russian population for the last 25 years has been enormous (decline of natives is statistically hidden in the huge quantity of migrants coming from exUSSR republics) - according to some estimates - the total life and economic loss exceeded the damage from WW2.
During the early 2000s (after the economic default in'98), manna from heaven fell on the liberals heads- oil/gas/other resources prices skyrocketed. Without restoration effort budget started to grow, a number of confidants/oligarchs reached the peak (more than 100 billionaires; there was not even one before him) and more "pie leftovers" were chucked to the crowd. Consumption "illness" provoked by credit mania started to create illusion of everyone's prosperity ( even though the pensioners still receive pittance).
During that period the elite started to withdraw the fantastic amount of money (estimate from oil/gas revenues just for 8 years (to 2008) up to 2 trillion dollars) to offshore zones (enjoying life by buying the biggest "castles" around the world, international sport clubs, building biggest yachts, sending children and families to metropole - mostly London) instead of investing in our own economy. (By the way, in the beginning of his first presidential term he provided guarantees to Eltsin's family of non persecution for the deeds committed and refused to reconsider the results of the predatory privatization of the whole country conducted in 90s by west/Israel supported agents-most of them are now his friends billionaires).
All efforts are directed at keeping the plebs supplied with "bread" and "show" (e.g. Olympic games 2014-around 60 billion dollars wasted and most of them are stolen, forthcoming soccer championship 2018- 20 billions dollars are only officially planned). Church is heavily invested (interesting thing- many of the major cathedrals in Russia and the Kremlin have masonic/illuminati signs all over them), banking sector, supporting with budget money private oligarch ran companies etc. This week, for example, government made a decision to freeze pensions (accumulating part of it) for the second consecutive year in a row, so that they can fill the budget gap. Proposing to further raise taxes.
Our Central bank is independent from government (according to the federal law) and basically is a branch of US FedReserve. It is running Currency board policy (history analogue practice - East India company- when the metropole defines how much money, directly correlated with the amount of reserves stored there, vassal country can print etc). And as one may remember Rothschild said give me the control of money and I wouldn't care of those who writes the laws in a country.
Another thing. For the last 25 years our government tries to rewrite the history, first of all Stalin's period (as Cs ones said in early sessions - destalinazation). The whole propaganda is aimed at demonizing the world level leader and country's "manager" (as acknowledged by his famous counterparts), that picked the country with a plow and left it with atomic bomb (c) Churchill. During his rule the country made a huge leap in all spheres, defeated Hitler (the trial run of STS forces). Another interesting fact, according to the Russian documentary about Gurdjieff, they knew each other. http://yandex.ru/video/search?text=я%20гурджиев&path=wizard&filmId=xea2e2eZUXI
The main accent is made that he threw millions of innocent citizens to Gulag and personally ordered to shot them. According to declassified soviet documents the count was hugely exaggerated later by dissidents such as Soljenitsin (who in 1990s confessed that by his "revelation" work he tried to destroy the soviet regime, but instead destroyed Russia itself). Concerning the actually prisoned and killed people, as the former US ambassador in USSR Joseph Davis had written in his dairy, on the question where was the 5th column supporting Nazis in USSR he replied - eliminated in 1937 (repression year). That is so to say a marker event that spooks acting elite to our days.
I don't know whether it was discussed here earlier, but here is an interesting fact.
Germany in 1949 signed a top secret pact with western powers, basically giving away it's sovereignty. Here are some links http://oko-planet.su/politik/politiklist/121692-kancler-akt-skazka-ili-realnost.html , http://worldcrisis.ru/crisis/590465
German version http://www.terra-kurier.de/KA.htm ,
English version
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-183232
So that leads to some intriguing questions.
1) How long Russia have been under the world government?
2) Did the Russian elite sign a similar pact with the west after the break up of USSR? (That may partly explain the worsening situation inside Russia).
3) As it was stated in the documentary about Gurdjieff, was Stalin a sort of "black magician" (STS oriented) and seeking an unlimited power as all the patocratic individuals? Or he was a great leader trying to do good for the country and the world?
4) Is Putin honestly STO oriented (serving country's, people's, world's interests) or it is just a show and his/oligarchs attempts to stay in power after realizing that they are not welcomed in the World's government ran primarily by western families ( as Cs mentioned that the world affairs are just the cover up for forthcoming events and Russia is just a leg (hidden part) of the beast serving STS higher agenda)?

Sorry for bad grammar and a big post, but I think the people ought to know the motives of the Russian elite, so no lies will lead the truth seekers astray.
Thanks.

Antony said:
Russia is not progressing in economical, social, political and any other aspects of life.

:jawdrop: We've been definitely living in two different countries with you, Antony..

Let's start with "no economic progress". How would you comment on this, just for one example?

465px-Russian_economy_since_fall_of_Soviet_Union.PNG

This graph is from Wikipedia, you may wish to read the whole article to have a better idea of what has actually changed in Russia since 1999.

As for "no social changes":

675px-Natural_Population_Growth_of_Russia.PNG

For more details you may wish to read another article from Wikipedia.

Btw, do you know many countries who pay the families $ 12,000 for every second, third, etc. baby born in the country? The so called "mother's capital" program. Many other countries where mothers can have a 3-year maternity leave (where 1,5 years are paid)? What about huge tax deductions, etc.? This list could be very long actually.

You may also wish to watch the Unknown Putin documentary (parts 1-5) to have a better idea of what HE has actually changed in this country.

Hi Siberia,
No, not different. If you take a look as the structure of the economy by the sector you will see that more than 60% of GNP is made by exploiting and exporting natural resources. Most of the major companies such as Lukoil, Rusal etc are privately owned (which is against constitution which states that the natural resources belong to the people) and have an offshore residence. Budget wise export of oil/gas and others make up to 60%, 30% is import tax from imported goods (yes, starting from food finishing with elements of military and space rockets.). We do not have our own sufficient supplies, because the necessary factories have not been restored. 10% goes for the rest. All the facts and statistics are easily available.
Besides that, Our reserves are on the American bank accounts and in US obligations.

Indeed, Anthony, I highly recommend that you watch the suggested video. You seem to have a rather naive idea of what a leader can do. The situation in Russia - US, anywhere - is extremely problematical because of the ramified networks of pathologicals that also have power and "friends".

Watch the whole series please, and then we'll talk about it.

Antony said:
Hi everyone,
Considering latest world events and the Cs replies about Russia made me want to clarify about it's role in today's drama.
It is believed by many people (mostly from abroad) that Putin is the one, who stands against "evil" forces, that are trying to bring more chaos to the world, willing to distract the humanity from truth and earth changes.
The issue from within the country seems "a bit" different. Russia is not progressing in economical, social, political and any other aspects of life. Since he was appointed to presidency by Eltsin's gang/family on the eve of millennium no significant improvements occurred after the destruction of the country's potential in 90-s.

Really? Dmitry Orlov said on SOTT Talk Radio that Russia a few years ago was so different from Russia in the 1990s that he hardly recognized it.

Antony said:
All the major spheres -industry, science, military, production of the vital supplies (food, medicines, all the basic products) were destroyed (apart from the oil/gas industry and other natural resources companies) and the rest were grabbed (privatized for a penny) by the close to the family "reformers" (with the help of western bankers money). The drastic decrease of russian population for the last 25 years has been enormous (decline of natives is statistically hidden in the huge quantity of migrants coming from exUSSR republics) - according to some estimates - the total life and economic loss exceeded the damage from WW2.

Yes, that could well be true. I read somewhere that the 'size' of Russia's economy shrank to the size of Denmark's... but not anymore: now it's #8 or something.

Antony said:
During the early 2000s (after the economic default in'98), manna from heaven fell on the liberals heads- oil/gas/other resources prices skyrocketed. Without restoration effort budget started to grow, a number of confidants/oligarchs reached the peak (more than 100 billionaires; there was not even one before him) and more "pie leftovers" were chucked to the crowd. Consumption "illness" provoked by credit mania started to create illusion of everyone's prosperity ( even though the pensioners still receive pittance).

Be glad that you don't live in Ukraine! As I wrote elsewhere:

In 2008, Russia’s 50 wealthiest oligarchs accounted for 35% of the country’s GDP. Ukraine’s 50 wealthiest oligarchs then accounted for a staggering 85% of the country’s GDP, a percentage that has presumably increased since then.

Antony said:
<snip>

So that leads to some intriguing questions.

Since 1917.

Antony said:
2) Did the Russian elite sign a similar pact with the west after the break up of USSR? (That may partly explain the worsening situation inside Russia).

Russia, like everywhere else, is part of the One World System. The question isn't "is Russia a part of the New World Order?", or "when is Russia going to join the NWO?"... the question is: "Is Russia serious about leaving the NWO, thereby precipitating the system's collapse/transformation because the system requires total global conformity?"

Antony said:
3) As it was stated in the documentary about Gurdjieff, was Stalin a sort of "black magician" (STS oriented) and seeking an unlimited power as all the patocratic individuals? Or he was a great leader trying to do good for the country and the world?

Or was he a half-decent leader trying to do the best he could under horrific circumstances?

Antony said:
4) Is Putin honestly STO oriented (serving country's, people's, world's interests) or it is just a show and his/oligarchs attempts to stay in power after realizing that they are not welcomed in the World's government ran primarily by western families ( as Cs mentioned that the world affairs are just the cover up for forthcoming events and Russia is just a leg (hidden part) of the beast serving STS higher agenda)?

Note that the session you are paraphrasing is from 1994, before the Putin era.

Kniall said:
Antony said:
The issue from within the country seems "a bit" different. Russia is not progressing in economical, social, political and any other aspects of life. Since he was appointed to presidency by Eltsin's gang/family on the eve of millennium no significant improvements occurred after the destruction of the country's potential in 90-s.

Really? Dmitry Orlov said on SOTT Talk Radio that Russia a few years ago was so different from Russia in the 1990s that he hardly recognized it.

Yes, even Solzhenitsyn had something good to say about him:

According to Burns, Solzhenitsyn took a dim view of both Yeltsin and Gorbachev, the Soviet Union's last leader: "Solzhenitsyn positively contrasted the eight-year reign of Putin with those of Gorbachev and Yeltsin, which he said had 'added to the damage done to the Russian state by 70 years of communist rule'. Under Putin, the nation was rediscovering what it was to be Russian, Solzhenitsyn thought."

However, the writer's praise for Putin wasn't unqualified. Solzhenitsyn acknowledged that "many problems remained", including the widening gap between Russia's rich and poor. He also said Putin's decision to scrap Russia's system of elected governors - they are now all appointed - was a mistake.

Dmitry Medvedev, Russia's new president, was a "nice, young man", Solzhenitsyn said. The writer hadn't met him "but guessed he was up to the 'enormous challenge of repairing the damage done to Russian citizens during the Soviet period.'"

Now, notice Solzhenitsyn's remark about Putin scrapping the system of elected governors. I think that living in the US made Solzhenitsyn a bit naive, or maybe he didn't take into account how "democratic elections" can become perfect tools in hands of pathologicals. I urge you to watch the "Unknown Putin" series, particularly the 5th part, to understand why such steps were necessary in order to save Russia from being totally robbed!

I don't know what is your circle of friends, but there is indeed a widening gap between the poor and the rich, but for some reason poor have much less grievances against Putin than "rich and liberal". The liberals, or the "Russian intelligentsia" say that is because the "poor" are brainwashed, but I think that it is a simple ungratefulness and enormous lack of knowledge about human psychology, including their own.

Notice, that it is liberals that are primarily against food ban, mainly because it will prevent them from continue eating all the fine cheeses and other delicacies they so got used to. They forget that it is an enormous opportunity for the local farmers and agricultural sector as a whole.

It is also a great opportunity for the neighboring countries, like Belarus, though I actually hear from people here, that despite Lukashenko's excitement, it's going to be bad for Belorussians and will lead to a sharp increase in prices. Meaning, Belarus will be selling all its produce to Russia, and there will be either no food left, or Belarus will be buying from abroad to replenish the supply. In any case it will lead to higher prices.

But what is the main problem here? And I think it's the same answer for both Russia and Belarus. No matter who you ask among the "working class", the answer is always "stealing". "Everyone steals", starting with lower workers that have no choice but to manage somehow, because their salary isn't enough to cover their basic needs, and ending with super rich oligarchs, because there is no way to make that money while being honest.

This mentality of surviving is deeply integrated into the Russian psychological make-up now. Don't you know that saying in Russian, that anything that isn't lying properly can be taken? This mentality was created out of necessity, but now it is extremely damaging to all the Slavs and prevents them from growing as a nation, because this kind of corruption is so prevalent, it's everywhere.

So, yeah, I guess it's easy to blame the head of the country and say that he is corrupt just like everyone else. But if you take Russian mentality and the way all the administrative systems in the country operate into account, it becomes vivid that Putin is well aware of human psychology, he is aware that everyone steals and will continue to do so unless they will be retrained slowly but steadily.

Notice how he isn't ashamed to sack useless and corrupt governors, how he demands to be informed about everything. He simply knows with whom he is dealing with. On the other hand he understand that all of this can't be done over night. It can actually take couple of generations to reverse even part of the damage!

Antony said:

Antony, to be honest, I find your post a bit confusing, in a sense, that on one hand you are well versed in what Yeltsin and his ilk and then oligarchs did to Russia. And it's all true that they robbed it shamelessly. But on the other hand in the end it is somehow Putin's fault, and that he is continuing their legacy? How did you reach this conclusion? Because it couldn't be further from the truth. Please watch the "Unknown Putin" documentaries, because I think it may clarify a lot for you.

What Putin did to Russia, after it was only one step before total collapse was no less than extraordinary. It's possible it may take another generation or more to restore it to its previous, pre Soviet Union state, but it is undeniable, that despite all the stealing going on on all levels, despite all the corruption that Russians got used to, Putin was still able to do something. Please educate yourself, because you actually should be proud of your country and your current leader. ;)

Hi, Antony

I understand what are you talking. I also understand the whole sentiment behind that talk. But, I can only suggest for you to go and visit some other country which are destroyed by the west (or world government, that is) for example Serbia, or maybe Bulgaria. Maybe than you will see the difference. For Russia I am trying to get knowledge from the people that saw the country with their own eyes. I have a couple of friends who work now in Russia (and worked from 2001/02 on) in Moscow, Tyumen all the way to Magadan (I emphasize Tyumen and Magadan because as you know they are much different than Moscow). Those people said to me when I asked them that the life in Russia is getting better by the year. The people look more rich and the roads, airport, working conditions, workers settlement (in Tyumen and Magadan) are getting better. For example the first years they were going to Russia, they even cant have any visa so they worked "on black", now they have regular working and stay visas from their Russian companies, that also tells something.

Also, Just couple of months ago, my friend went to Spain and France as a tourist. She said that there is many Russian tourist too, much more than some other countries. In Barcelona people thought that she was also Russian because of the slavic language. At the same time Europeans are traveling less and less. Thats just for illustration.

If I may try to answer your question. But that is just my view on it. Nothing solid.

1. Just as long as any other country. But I don't think that the "world government" is one solid body, more likely "group of groups of interest", so there can be different "takes" in and of the world government.

2. Just as any other "elite". There are groups, individuals and interests. Some of them signed something for sure, some not. Everyone of them benefited from chaos.

3. We don't know for sure that Gurdjieff knew Stalin. There is also story where he knew even Hitler. Stalin could be psychopath, but also could be just STS individual. Maybe he did good for the country and the world, but not good for the common "little" man. From our 3D STS perspective he could be great leader, but that means nothing, because that it is how things goes in out reality. That is how the whole set up is.

4. I don't think that Putin is STO at all. He is good statesman but in a STS reality, so he must be STS. Of course the big plus for him is that he is not a psychopath and that he has a soul. Also, that's his main problem with the "world government", which, if it exists, is taken over by psychopaths and totally governed by them. That is why they don't like him. (there is huge difference between psychopath and STS individual) I don't think that the world government makes any difference between western and eastern families, as long as they serve their goals. We are all, want or not, serving the higher STS agenda, because we are living in a STS reality (and that's why we are just STO candidates, not the "whole members" :D ) but, I think that the todays Russia is not a leg of the beast (or: not any more), if nothing else than just because they are not comfortable with the global human enslaving agenda. Which as it looks for us from aside, is thanks to Putin.

Just my opinion!

There was good article in Serbian newspaper "Politika" from one Russian official (I cant find it because I forgot the man's name, I will try to find it) in which he said that the role of Russia through the history is to give third (or "another") option for the humanity and that is what now bothers world government with Russia.

It's interresting to see how the billionaire lies about signing the agreement and how he/it is confronted about his lie. It reminds me of a mention in the unknown Putin documentary where it was said that this oligarchic junta in Russian politics were immature. Immature and pathological is a bad mixture.

Saša said:
Laura said:
Keit said:
Keit said:
Notice how he isn't ashamed to sack useless and corrupt governors, how he demands to be informed about everything. He simply knows with whom he is dealing with.

Coincidentally, just saw this video on FB. Take a look:

https://youtu.be/VjrlTMvirVo

Holy frijoles! That's AWESOME!

1:25 "Give me back my pen." :rotfl:

This is really awesome!
Thanks Keit for this video. :flowers:

Priceless video, Putin just made my day.

Antony said:
Most of the major companies such as Lukoil, Rusal etc are privately owned [...].

Most of the major companies? What about Gazprom and Rosneft?

Gazprom [...] is the largest extractor of natural gas in the world and one of the world's largest companies. [...] The company was later partly privatised, although the Russian government currently holds a majority stake.

Rosneft [...] is an integrated oil company majority owned by the Government of Russia. [...] Rosneft became Russia's leading extraction and refinement company after purchasing assets of former oil giant Yukos at state-run auctions. In March 2013, after completing acquisition of TNK-BP, Rosneft became the largest publicly traded oil company.

And if you watch the suggested video (the Unknown Putin), you will see how exactly these two giants were returned to the government's posession and who did it. Or you can also follow the two links above, those are the articles from Wikipedia about Gazprom and Rosneft. Both articles briefly describe how Yeltsin's privatization was later converted into partial nationalization by Putin. ;)

Antony said:
We do not have our own sufficient supplies, because the necessary factories have not been restored.

Well, no country probably has its own sufficient supplies. And many factories have actually been restored. I'll just mention a couple of local ones, which I am best familiar with:

- Novosibirsk Aircraft Plant: one of the largest aircraft production companies in Russia. It was recently restored with about 10,000 emplyees by now. It is a subsidiary of UAC (with majority stake belonging to the Russian Government, it was created in February 2006 by Russian President Vladimir Putin).

- Novosibirsk Plant of Chemical Concentrates. Today it is one of the world's leading manufacturers of the nuclear fuel for NPPs and for research reactors in Russia, and abroad. NCCP is part of Fuel Company TVEL which is affiliated with State Corporation ROSATOM.

Besides, our local infrastructure is developing. Here is the image of the new bridge over the river Ob (built for the federal money, of course):

3most-proekt.jpg

Also, in 2010, a new 9,000 sq. m Technopark was created here, thus contributing to development of the Russian science.

a5f83c42a1f8b5a701c200b13e2ed3f615b484c6_450.jpg

Those are just our local achievments, but you can extrapolate them to the national level. I think it is simply impossible to deny the obvious progress of Russia. :)

Back
Top Bottom