Role of Crypto/Cybercurrencies in the PTB's loss of control?

Funded by FTX Foundation Group

Following the release of the TOGETHER Trial results to the press in August 2021, media headlines quoted that ivermectin had ’no effect whatsoever’ when used for Covid-19. This press release from TOGETHER Trial investigators influenced international health policy to withhold ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of Covid-19 despite compelling evidence from numerous independent experts, scientific papers, and real world data that mass administration of ivermectin would be effective and safe for Covid-19.
The final report of the TOGETHER Trial, published in March 2022 in the New England Journal of Medicine, has major discrepancies in the data compared with what was published by the media more than six months earlier in addition to serious methodological inconsistencies that must be brought to light. Despite numerous requests by international scientists to address these issues, none has been forthcoming by TOGETHER Trial authors.

“The TOGETHER Trial aims to identify effective repurposed therapies to prevent the disease progression of COVID-19.”

ftx+logo.png

It looks like they were pushing the anti-depressant use as covid treatment as well

Save from what?
Save it from becoming completely meaningless in terms of challenging the legacy banking system, which is the main reason crypto was invented.

Sorry if the comment seems aggressive, but the scam is too obvious at this stage of the game.
Sometimes scams can be turned around to scam the scammers. If Russia and the BRICS were to allow certain cryptocurrencies as means of cross-border payment, all of a sudden people have an off-ramp for USD assets as the USD starts to properly submerge in the flushing western economic toilet. All that wealth that the PTB thought they were going to "liquidate", suddenly transferred to jurisdictions outside their control... sure, it might not affect their plans for CBDCs, but helps keep wealth in the hands of the common folk, which is really the whole point of the system.

Sam Bankman-Fried Started (with 9 other friends) a Crypto Exchange in 2019 at 26 years old. In a blink of an eye FTX grew to 10+ Billion valuation, Arena’s named after the exchange, Major League Baseball officials wearing FTX uniforms, power couple Tom Brady and Giselle along with other top talent promoting and acting in FTX commercials.

Fast forward to November 2022 and FTX is now Bankrupt and Sam is on the run along with other employees.

My question is: I know how hard it is to sell one of anything. How does this 26 year old kid create a Billion dollar exchange, convince top hedge funds and celebrities and athletes to be the face of his exchange within 18 months. 10 of those months during a pandemic. Along with onboarding millions of users.

These timeline of events and success doesn’t make any sense from what I know about life, time, psychology, access, humans, earth and nature.

I know the C’s said the CIA created Bitcoin it is my theory that the powers at be powerful men behind the scenes enables and powered FTX to become what it was from 2019-2021 and now the powers at be can confiscate all assets and crypto. Such a charade and I’m not sure how this came to be it’s baffling the progress and success and influence and trust given to FTX made in such little time there HAD to be men behind the curtain pulling the strings almost like a spell was casted like people felt compelled to trust and get involved with FTX a new exchange that no one needed there are 10+ Successful exchanges with 5+ years of history and reputation that exists … Jedi mind tricks being used here.

(Disclosure I lost no money here but it’s so shocking because I am in the industry that I am baffled at the events and timeline)

Last edited:
Check out the article and video in the following post. Very educational with some tips that could serve as red flags to identify companies that might follow the same pattern.

More info on the Theranos and FTX fraud.

Still getting worse, spiraling out from merely a financial loss in cryptos to US Democrats money laundering Ukraine money and speculation about Mossad CIA pedophile blackmail reminiscent of Epstein.

There's also a good Twitter thread listing some of the facts about SBF that you can skim rather fast:
It's possible, that having lawyer-professor parents that specialize in tax law could also be helpful via their connections and expertise:

I was just reading about FTX's collapse, and the above came to mind as well... talk about a bridge to nowhere, and how that means that all that money is simply gone to who knows where.

I was also reading that the head of Binance was forecasting a huge collapse in other industries caused by FXT's and how it would eventually mean more government regulation.

Either way, it's nuts.
I'm not strong in economics but i was thinking if the above is not the "beginning" of a series of attempts from someone to crush down the crypto currency market, thus giving the governments the leverage to push stricter regulations against crypto currencies to the point of outlawing them. Then afterwards starting to implement the CBDC on a large scale, starting probably next spring?

Just a few thoughts.

Edit: clarification

It was not the most popular exchange as far as I know. Coinbase and Binance are probably larger.

People have also pointed out that the name of the FTX owner is literally “Fried Bankman“ - nomen est omen.
Thats correct it was not THE MOST popular exchange as it was 2 years old. It was arguably top three behind Coinbase and Binance there was not enough runway for it to be as large as them as coinbase started 5+ years ago and Binance 5+ years ago FTX was 2 years old...Grand opening grand closing.

Rabbit hole:

- Start at 3:30

The main reason this is posted in the "Whats on your mind" sections is that the C's said the CIA created Bitcoin and so far its obviously those in very powerful positions had their hands in FTX its rise and fall and taking 10+ Billion with it...Its just scary and crazy how the mases CONTINUE to be duped and played by those that are masters in psychology and manipulation its like the 4D STS knows how to pull our strings at exactly the right time and in exactly the right way and spells are cast to influence millions to do precisely what they want...Its not only scary from a losing money and life savings standpoint but from a "They can control you" standpoint and what is really going on...its nuts...and it makes no sense. I mean who influenced 20+ VC's to say yes and give millions, who influenced top athletes and celebrities to get involved and State officials and Sports leagues to change arena names and uniforms all within 18 months half of which during lockdown??? How does this work its like it defies the laws of physics how this all played out so well (from an onboarding of money and influence standpoint) and so quick.

If it was the middle of winter and I had 100 coats to give away for free to 100 people 20 would say they are not interested but within 2 years everyone and their mother said yes to FTX even those that are not readily or easily accessible??? Top officially and "popular citizens" have many things on "their desk" to deal with but someone mentioned FTX once and everything is dropped for it and the exchange garners immediate attention? That has to happen to be as successful as it was so quickly and during a global pandemic. Whats really going on in this world???

Last edited:
Sam Bankman-Fried Started (with 9 other friends) a Crypto Exchange in 2019 at 26 years old. In a blink of an eye FTX grew to 10+ Billion valuation, Arena’s named after the exchange, Major League Baseball officials wearing FTX uniforms, power couple Tom Brady and Giselle along with other top talent promoting and acting in FTX commercials.

Fast forward to November 2022 and FTX is now Bankrupt and Sam is on the run along with other employees.

My question is: I know how hard it is to sell one of anything. How does this 26 year old kid create a Billion dollar exchange, convince top hedge funds and celebrities and athletes to be the face of his exchange within 18 months. 10 of those months during a pandemic. Along with onboarding millions of users.

These timeline of events and success doesn’t make any sense from what I know about life, time, psychology, access, humans, earth and nature.

I know the C’s said the CIA created Bitcoin it is my theory that the powers at be powerful men behind the scenes enables and powered FTX to become what it was from 2019-2021 and now the powers at be can confiscate all assets and crypto. Such a charade and I’m not sure how this came to be it’s baffling the progress and success and influence and trust given to FTX made in such little time there HAD to be men behind the curtain pulling the strings almost like a spell was casted like people felt compelled to trust and get involved with FTX a new exchange that no one needed there are 10+ Successful exchanges with 5+ years of history and reputation that exists … Jedi mind tricks being used here.

(Disclosure I lost no money here but it’s so shocking because I am in the industry that I am baffled at the events and timeline)
here is a lengthy piece on it, mostly in german language, but you will get the gist:

Waschsalon: Die Verbindungen der Kryptopleitebörse FTX

here is a lengthy piece on it, mostly in german language, but you will get the gist:

Waschsalon: Die Verbindungen der Kryptopleitebörse FTX
there you have some of em together: Elizabeth Holmes, Elon Musk, this Bankman guy... you could add also Bill Gates, with his "at his parents home in the garage" narrative... they come out of nowhere, start with nothing (but love for humanity, of course) and bamm! Filthy rich they are. ... Shame on you, why aren*t you a billionaire yet? ... you know what I mean?

there you have some of em together: Elizabeth Holmes, Elon Musk, this Bankman guy... you could add also Bill Gates, with his "at his parents home in the garage" narrative... they come out of nowhere, start with nothing (but love for humanity, of course) and bamm! Filthy rich they are. ... Shame on you, why aren*t you a billionaire yet? ... you know what I mean?
My point is that you need millions of other people or thousands of very important people to complete what FTX has done and all of these other people have to be influenced very quickly and infull at similar times THIS is what is scary to me...

I would put Elizabeth Holmes and Bankman in the same basket...Elon Musk and Gates not so much...The Former provided no value or very little and started quick and ended quick...The latter have produced useful tech or things and are still in business... Creating an exchange that scams millions within 2 years is not the same as creating Microsoft excel or Tesla cars...I am not saying i think these people are "good" or what have you but its not the same. This isn't about money its about control, persuasion , human psychology, influence, access, manipulation, and things that are not known or seen. Losing Billions is the by product

My point is that you need millions of other people or thousands of very important people to complete what these people have done and all of these other people have to be influenced very quickly and infull at similar times THIS is what is scary to me...

I would put Elizabeth Holmes and Bankman in the same basket...Elon Musk and Gates not so much...The Former provided no value or very little and started quick and ended quick...The latter have produced useful tech or things and are still in business... Creating an exchange that scams millions within 2 years is not the same as creating Microsoft excel or Tesla cars...I am not saying i think these people are "good" or what have your but its not the same.
I wanted to point out that they have to be "front(wo)men", all of them. There are whole Industries behind it, no question. I agree that there are different ranks among those. Some burn very quickly, others are fronting the long or longer term agendas. the useful tech u mention makes me wonder: useful for who? and for what purpose? Do u really think those things are made for giving your life a meaning? No, all smart stuff is convenience, that humanity will be very sorry of embracing it so much. It is all full of backdoors and a major part of surveillance. Electric cars serve the climate change narrative, but I think I do not have to tell you what scam that is - and what dammage to nature, all in the name of "green".

Back
Top Bottom