Robert Kiyosaki interview - US economic collapse, China, Russia

Mal7

Dagobah Resident
"Wealth guru" Robert Kiyosaki talks about Russia, China, ISIS, economic collapse, and the stupidity of the US media in this interview, from 12:20 to 24:00:

"Robert Kiyosaki: Biggest Stock Market Crash in History Coming in 2016 – June 28, 2015"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiENFvvZQVc

He mentions how China gives money and development to South and Central America and Africa, while in contrast the USA sends in CIA hit squads and kills people.
. . . also that China has already "won the war" in Asia on an economic level
. . . the G8 has now become the G7, with Putin not invited - the first sign of war
. . . and a prediction that ISIS will take Baghdad.

Kiyosaki is the author of the "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" financial self-help books. His prediction of a collapse in 2016 was made back in the early 2000s, originally on the basis that this would be the date when people would become eligible to start drawing down their 401K plans.

Mal7 said:
"Wealth guru" Robert Kiyosaki talks about Russia, China, ISIS, economic collapse, and the stupidity of the US media in this interview, from 12:20 to 24:00:

"Robert Kiyosaki: Biggest Stock Market Crash in History Coming in 2016 – June 28, 2015"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiENFvvZQVc

He mentions how China gives money and development to South and Central America and Africa, while in contrast the USA sends in CIA hit squads and kills people.
. . . also that China has already "won the war" in Asia on an economic level
. . . the G8 has now become the G7, with Putin not invited - the first sign of war
. . . and a prediction that ISIS will take Baghdad.

Kiyosaki is the author of the "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" financial self-help books. His prediction of a collapse in 2016 was made back in the early 2000s, originally on the basis that this would be the date when people would become eligible to start drawing down their 401K plans.

Watched the video - was a little bit ambivalent about the guy. Nevertheless he had a few interesting statements, like "you need to review the expiration date of your ideas", which is a bit of a platitude, but applies to most people, I guess (including me). I bought his latest book "Second Chance" and will sift through it when I find the time to do so to see, what he has to say. He certainly made the right noises about the American financial system and the creation of the Fed in 1913 (toghether with the IRS).

Will report about it when I have read it - which certainly will take some time, as there are more pressing items on my reading list.

[I suppose this could belong here]

I've read Rich Dad Poor Dad, as many people probably have when they feel as if there's a big gap in our knowledge when it comes to finances. Since then, I've kept posted on what he has to say through his podcasts and videos. Kiyosaki-san seems interesting and somewhat reliable as a source of information and/or inspiration, especially for those of us who are thinking about investing in ourselves instead of treating money as a mere consumable.

Listening to his most recent podcast speaking with Jim Rickards - who I think has featured on his show in the past - Jim also appears to be of the same ilk as Robert. They don't necesscarily try to sell an idea, they just share facts and thoughts on current affairs. One thing that made my ears prick up, was when Jim mentions the mass exodus in the USA. Instantly, reminded of Cassiopaea informing Laura of this situation back in the early Wave series. Robert also makes note of Jim having said a p[l]andemic was imminent, prior to it being on anyone's radar. Some people seem to have quite amazing insight, like this said Jim Rickards.

Anywho, have a listen if you're interested, would be cool to get your take on it :D

Hi Kireto. I did listen to this podcast, found it very interesting. I’m the same as you wanting to get smarter with my finances and came across Robert Kiyosaki and others like Peter Schiff etc. I’ve heard JimRickards before talking about gold and the depression we’re in, haven’t read any of his books. I’m not sure if I’ve got this right but didn’t he work for the CIA?

Thanks for sharing, good to hear this podcast. He paint a rather dark picture for the economy, but he is on the money of most things, if you ask me: the over-valuation of the stockmarket is spot on, his views on alternative investments idem and the severity of the real economic crisis. I really supoort his remark that people should act upon these changes, adept, and search for other ways to suport themselves.

Back
Top Bottom