RIP George (my best pal)

Sorry to hear you had to say goodbye to George @liam1310. I've had to take that decision with wonderful feline friends over many years and I know how difficult it is. But you made the right decision and I hope you take comfort from knowing that George is moving on to a new experience. And he carries with him the nine years of love and care he received in this life.:-(:hug2:

I am so terribly sorry to learn this Liam,

loosing a life companion such as George is quite devastating, he looks like such a sweet kitty. Try to realize, at your pace, that his pain is now over, and that he’s probably grateful to have shared his entire life with you. One of the best gestures to have with our furry family members is to spare them the pain of loosing us.

hang in there Liam.

Thank to you all for the comments, really means a lot. George brought a lot of joy into our lives, thats how he will be remembered. We recorded this video, the light is a bit annoying to some. It was not intended to be put on the internet, my partners sister uploaded it at the time. George, the Tube obsessed cat.😍

Great memories of the time we brought George to the woods. 💓
FB_IMG_1594812876561.jpg
FB_IMG_1594812889655.jpg

Thank to you all for the comments, really means a lot. George brought a lot of joy into our lives, thats how he will be remembered. We recorded this video, the light is a bit annoying to some. It was not intended to be put on the internet, my partners sister uploaded it at the time. George, the Tube obsessed cat.😍

Great memories of the time we brought George to the woods. 💓
View attachment 37680
View attachment 37682
That's a hilarious video! I was wondering how he was gonna get himself out of the tube, but it looks like he has his ways. George is such a cutie!

Back
Top Bottom