Richie Allen Radio Show

Gary

The Cosmic Force
FOTCM Member
A friend of mine recommended this show recently. The affable Irish host seems to do a decent job of addressing various issues not covered by the MSM. In recent months guests have included Professor Valentina Zharkova, Piers Corbyn and Christopher Monckton. The Jewish Chronicle states the radio programme has promoted "antisemitic conspiracy theories and Holocaust denial" - so he must be doing something right! :-D

About Richie Allen

Richie Allen is an award winning television and radio presenter and the host of The Richie Allen Show, the most listened to independent radio show in Europe.
Richie began his career presenting late night music shows for his local station in Waterford, Ireland. He was promoted to the position of producer of the stations top rated news show. During his tenure the show enjoyed the healthiest ratings in its history.
Richie left Ireland to study TV and Radio at the University of Salford. During this time he also taught radio production courses for City & Guilds. He moved to Spain where he presented a hugely successful evening show for Talk Radio Europe. The show featured conspiracy researchers and covered issues that were previously considered taboo on commercial radio.
In 2013, Richie moved to London to present a daily TV show for The People’s Voice. Although the show was a success, the station folded after a year. Richie moved back to Manchester to launch The Richie Allen Radio Show, which airs on richieallen.co.uk fabradiointernational.com and triggerwarning.tv. Richie has also presented The Richie Allen TV show, for beyondvision.tv, a new channel in Manchester.

A few days ago his guest was David DuByne of ADAPT 2030 (from 59 min).

Thanks for sharing Gary, he's certainly had some interesting guests! I'll check out his show :thup:

Richie Allen is a good host, and he has some really good guests on his show over the years, been listening for a fair while now. A few years back he had a hilarious exchange with Christopher Monckton on the subject of David Icke, with Monckton continually saying that it was impossible to take a man seriously if he thinks the Queen is a lizard. I was almost in tears of laughter listening to it. Sadly the show was ovened by Youtube for some reason, and his old backlog of shows was lost. He's building his archive back up now. Youtube is gonna suffer for this eventually, I think BitChute may take over as the platform of choice for censorship-free content.

Thanks Gary for posting this.
He's building his archive back up now. Youtube is gonna suffer for this eventually, I think BitChute may take over as the platform of choice for censorship-free content.
Thanks for the tip SlipNet. I've just joined BitChute based on your suggestion for the podcasts that I'm doing. David DuByne came across very well and is definatley someone I'd like to interview.:)

Thanks for the tip SlipNet. I've just joined BitChute based on your suggestion for the podcasts that I'm doing. David DuByne came across very well and is definatley someone I'd like to interview.:)

Cool man, happy to share! Very interesting that you're doing podcasts, perhaps you could put up a link when you have time, I'm sure many folks here would appreciate the chance to listen. For as long as Youtube censors, BitChute will grow. Ryan Dawson, KnowMoreNews and Red Ice have all started channels on there in the last year or so, and they have top content. it's good to have a backup channel if you're in the truth business.

Cool man, happy to share! Very interesting that you're doing podcasts, perhaps you could put up a link when you have time, I'm sure many folks here would appreciate the chance to listen. For as long as Youtube censors, BitChute will grow. Ryan Dawson, KnowMoreNews and Red Ice have all started channels on there in the last year or so, and they have top content. it's good to have a backup channel if you're in the truth business.
My pleasure! Everyman Radio – Alternative Talk, Music, Comedy and More

Back
Top Bottom