Richard Dolan

Thanks @goyacobol for a timely reminder of the C's advice. It's a problem I have that we have to put up with so much pointless crap just because most people haven't felt the pinch yet. So frustrating, kinda like the tortoise and the hare. Which is a good warning in itself about over-confidence and complacency. We have to belong to this system, so we need to work at being cunning and ever mindful of our strategic enclosure in how we deal with people in our society. I've been there, done that, made many mistakes by shooting my mouth off too often in the past. It's also interesting to note that 4d STS is apparently being spread too thinly in their drive for total control. How they maintain their species is a question mainly due to how cold and vicious they are. Which really gets me wondering, because as a whole we don't really have a good picture of what 4d STS is like. We have general understandings given how they intrude into our reality, and what they get up to. Hopefully the classic STS tendencies of braggadocio and complacency will be their undoing too. They're ruthless and cunning, and wicked with it. This might seem like our ultimate challenge, because we're facing a hubristic monolith in our undertakings.

I could go on, but I think my point has been made. It really seems like as we reach 4d, and even face the genius of Caesar, we'll have a better understanding on how to face up to the strongest forms of evil in our realm. We need to become more subtle and clever in how we negotiate our world. We're in a "Hammer Horror", folks! Ah, just bury your carping and just face it, it's never gonna go away otherwise. Loads to ponder in the decade we're in, could be a very different picture by 2030.

It is at least some comfort to know "this will fail". In the larger picture of 309,000 years I suppose 74,000 years of time traveling is the blink of an eye so they really seem to be having last minue coniptions in a sense. Perhaps they are acting out of desperation.
It is not easy to stay optimistic and I too get "Mental" blocks but if we endure and survive perhaps we will be able to help other survivors.

Goyacobol thank you for your reminders and juxtapositions of C. meetings. It is always helpful for me to rediscover them randomly in threads, so it is a powerful job you are doing. :thup:

Goyacobol merci pour vos rappels et juxtapositions de rencontres C.. Il est toujours utile pour moi de les redécouvrir au hasard des fils, et c'est donc un travail puissant que vous accomplissez.

Never let the alien influence take root in your being. Its influence is only to corrupt.

This for me is the big factor in our world today. I think I better understand what "alien influences" actually are nowadays. All ideologically possessed people for a start. Marxist sociological theory, post-structuralism, deconstructive theories too. This stuff is highly prevalent in universities in the UK. The whole gender fluid movement, LGBTQ etc, same. The overall vibe I get from these movements is an emphasis on subjective impressions and feelings, breaking down objective meaning into solipsistic musings and responses. Some people resist these ideas instinctively, but sadly semi-educated folk are more susceptible. The concept of the death of the author, and all that matters is my personal reader response. Funny how so many of those 20th century thinkers turned out to be a bit pervy too.

So yeah, there's a preponderance of alien influences in contemporary society. I haven't even mentioned political theory, whoo that's a whole other subject. The fake dichotomy between conservatives and liberals was exposed for the lie it was back in 2001. It's the permanent COG personnel that are our actual rulers, not the random yahoos who get elected every 4 years. Bill Hicks' sketch about the puppet master controlling both tendencies in a one party state never gets old!

So when I say "alien", I tend to mean it clinically, not in the more overt hyperdimensional sense. Though no doubt there's plenty of that out there too.

@SnipNet said: "So when I say "alien", I tend to mean it clinically' Could you please define "clinical meaning of alien"?

@SnipNet said: "So when I say "alien", I tend to mean it clinically' Could you please define "clinical meaning of alien"?

I think of it as a part of one's thinking that isn't innate in the usual sense so is alien to our natural thought processes. I experienced Marxist indoctrination when in my college and university years, and those ideas were definitely alien to me. It's a flawed commentary on how STS worlds continually leave poor and under valued people behind. I'm rambling, sorry. It basically comes down to who you are and what you know, as contrasted with ideas which aren't part of the knowledge cycle of an individual in the normal sense. Foreign influences is the best way I can put it.

I contrast it with info which has come from the C's, which always leave the window open for individual growth. Alien influences in my experience defines what's wrong and poses itself as the prime corrector of the situation. It takes control, that is the distinction. I may be failing to correctly define this, apologies if that's the case.

Sounds like Richard has adjusted his take on things a bit in the years since he and I talked about what may possibly come down in the future. He was appalled at the picture the C's painted of our position in the world vis a vis ultra-terrestrials and was holding tightly to the "Breakaway Civilization" idea, i.e. that there were good guys in the secret gov working for the benefit of humanity.

This observation about Dolan's old beliefs got me wondering actually. By that I mean this idea of the "breakaway civilisation". He was clearly wrong in how he perceived those "in the know" in our world. Clearly they're bastards who would gladly see the credo of the Georgia Guidestones come true. But there is still this concept of the breakaway group. Just how much about the 7 density theory do they have awareness of as global research groups? Basically, how much objective data have they collated? Honestly I wonder. But no doubt there is a selection of people on this planet with high % knowledge in objective terms. Some people on here would even fit into this particular group. Just maybe the real "breakaway civilisation" is these very higher knowledge % of the human populace, living in pockets around the world? That's gotta be the chief motivating factor for those of us on here, surely we'd all want to be a part of a monumental occurance such as this. We are all souls in development, who quite possibly dwell in all 7 densities simultaneously? The C's have hinted on occasions that indeed that is the case. But then I suppose such a being must have energised and revived all dormant chakras in the body system. Whoa! That in itself is something to work towards!

Dolan's just dropped a new vid which explores the question of just how many UFO's there are operating in our world at the present time. This got me wondering how many bases there are too. He lays out his basic theory then puts his numbers into the mix with some speculative work to figure this question out. It would be interesting if he had read any of Laura's books on the subject, what with our current understanding of the Orion Union, the 3 classifications of beings, and the oft mooted ships bringing the Nephilim. Plus you have to speculate about what a 4th Density eco system would be like, there's probably critters aplenty. Much to consider just branching off from Dolans original idea. Worth a watch.

Dolan's just dropped a new vid which explores the question of just how many UFO's there are operating in our world at the present time. This got me wondering how many bases there are too. He lays out his basic theory then puts his numbers into the mix with some speculative work to figure this question out. It would be interesting if he had read any of Laura's books on the subject, what with our current understanding of the Orion Union, the 3 classifications of beings, and the oft mooted ships bringing the Nephilim. Plus you have to speculate about what a 4th Density eco system would be like, there's probably critters aplenty. Much to consider just branching off from Dolans original idea. Worth a watch.

I have always liked Richard Dolan's approach to a lot of topics, he is probably one of the better informed researchers out there.

The first thing that came to mind when pondering this question is that it would be very difficult to come to an answer to that question, given that once one factors in the ability of 4D technology, and the hyperdimensional nature of the phenomenon, some reports might not be of two different UFO's but the same one simply jumping around in time and space.

Dolan has revisited the Davis/Wilson notes which were leaked from Edgar Mitchell's estate many years back. I think I covered the leak when it blew up in the UFO community earlier in this thread. This is a concise refresher for those who don't know about the notes. It reveals a special access program that has recovered craft and is working on R&D completely above governmental oversight. Apparently progress in the field looking at craft "not by human hands" has been slow, and the lack of wider input from the community left out in the cold has been described as "painful". Make of that what you will, I think personally that they're happy to keep even Admirals like Wilson in the dark, which they did. He wasn't on the "Bigot List", ie- those on the inside, and so didn't have a need to know.

Just found this interview with a gnomic Mr X, done by Dolan about a year or so back. This Mr X guy is smart, well informed and clear communicator of his ideas. Have no idea who he is of course but he comes across well in the few interviews with Dolan he's done in the past, including the mahoosive 5hr Davis/Wilson controversy, which I've spoken about above in this thread already. I've been pondering our lamentable state recently, facing a monolithic, insidious official culture and the dire force of the state, then you factor in these private interest groups and then we have "them", ie- 4d STS, the Quorum, SG, Thor's Pantheon, underground bases, the odds are intimidating to be sure. What they tackle is these dark figures studying this phenomenon above governmental oversight. They touch on the Davis/Wilson subject here too, so it's worth a listen to come up to speed on the subject. If commonly understood in our culture, it had the power to revolutionise our society. A clear admission was made that they were a private interest group, studying 4d technology that they had either recovered or obtained by other means. It was a huge story, the biggest UFO story of the century. And this group were answerable to no-one. But it's been marginalised in the media, so few people other than true believers know about it.

This whole 4d subject is what brought me here to study the C's and explore ideas so I'll always have a curious eye on what's going on with the whole UFO deal. Some think it's all a Von Braun con, a mind job for the masses. I've seen a UFO and can testify to the utter weirdness of the experience. Took me years to come to terms with and almost certainly caused my schizophrenia in 2004. The subject bugs me, it just doesn't sit well with me that people like us can be so ostracised, marginalised and derided. And yet we are diligently seeking the truth, and there are people on all levels of society with a secret interest in this subject, more than you'd think. To be ghetto-ised by an occluded masses continues to piss me off I've got to say. But the anger fuels a growing, knowing determination. If this Wave is coming, then I want to be in decent shape to face the unknown. It's probably be a case where the system totally collapses and chaos will rule. We are in a kind of state of dramatic tension now. All seems okay on the surface, but it could quickly turn to shite nevertheless. Factor in 4d bleed-through and the future looks fascinating, and I'll happily carry that flame on this thread. I mean it's the very reason why we're on here doing our things. We want a chance to experience 4d reality. As far as raison detre's go that one will take some topping.

then I want to be in decent shape to face the unknown. It's probably be a case where the system totally collapses and chaos will rule. We are in a kind of state of dramatic tension now. All seems okay on the surface, but it could quickly turn to shite nevertheless. Factor in 4d bleed-through and the future looks fascinating, and I'll happily carry that flame on this thread. I mean it's the very reason why we're on here doing our things. We want a chance to experience 4d reality. As far as raison detre's go that one will take some topping.
I understand the frustration you're describing, and for the most part I think a lot of people will be untouched by the madness, but the thing is that the madness has a momentum and an exponential expansion, it will eventually touch all of us.

But a part of me has always thought that part of the purpose for all of us to be here is to precisely experience the madness, and that is bound to carry some pain, learn the lessons, and move on to the next set of lessons. Personally, I am not sure any longer if what drives me is a chance to experience 4D reality, not at the core at least, I will admit to a large degree of curiosity, but not as such.. at this point I am probably better suited to try and learn the most and in the best way possible these simple karmic lessons, many of which are tied to living under precisely the conditions of today.

Thanks for sharing the video!

And regarding private interest, I always found that notion rather fascinating, i.e. the fact that government did not have the resources and had to turn to private interest to research further, but at the same time I wonder how much are these private interest truly private, when we're talking about 4D controllers.

But a part of me has always thought that part of the purpose for all of us to be here is to precisely experience the madness, and that is bound to carry some pain, learn the lessons, and move on to the next set of lessons. Personally, I am not sure any longer if what drives me is a chance to experience 4D reality, not at the core at least, I will admit to a large degree of curiosity, but not as such.. at this point I am probably better suited to try and learn the most and in the best way possible these simple karmic lessons, many of which are tied to living under precisely the conditions of today.

That’s pretty much the conclusion I have come to as well. Maybe I would add to that one more thing: My job here is not to make the world a better place. This world might be meant to be the way it is now - a crazy, mad place to hone certain skills, to learn certain lessons.

So what follows from these two points is, that my job is a) as Alejo said, to learn the simple karmic lessons for myself, and b) to aid those around me who truly ASK to do the same. Everything else in my view is kind of a delusion.

Compare Dolan's research to what this guy is saying which is mighty close to everything the Cs have said:

I also came across John DeSouza after I noticed that he appeared in David Paulides latest documentary and was interviewed by Paulides. If I remember correctly, I watched the above interview as well. What made me curious was also the fact that a lot of what he says comes pretty close to what the C‘s have said. If I remember correctly, DeSouza claims for example that his research and/or input from his FBI cases was the main source of the first couple of episodes (and/or the first season) of the famous X Files TV series. He has also written a couple of books in which apparently some of his predictions are also written down, such as „The Extra-Dimensionals: True Tales And Concepts of Alien Visitors“:

Unfortunately, I can’t remember exactly anymore, but I had some „red flags“ come up and I think one of them was that he seemed to shift it to „Aliens are the good guys“ coupled with some predictions that I found rather unlikely. Also, his certainty about his predictions and conclusions is something I noticed as possibly something to be critical about. Also given his proclaimed very high and decorated level in the FBI back then, and him apparently also being involved in „counter terrorist“ activities after and/or related to 9/11, was something I noted as well and found that a bit hard to square, morally speaking, if he knew (which seemed to be the case for me) that 9/11 and such was a lie. All of that made me a bit cautious and raised the question for me if he might be leaking „the truth“ while still covertly being managed by the FBI and/or „CIA“? I think somewhere he said something like „My books are checked by the FBI before publishing“.

Take all of it with a grain of salt though.

Having said that, surely what he is saying, in large parts, is the closest I have heard from anyone so far, in terms of correspondence with what the C‘s have said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom