Richard Dolan

This is a big interview posted by Dolan this week. Just started tuning into it, so cannot say much thus far, but below I print the intro for you.

By now most people following the field of UFOs and ufology are at least somewhat aware of the notes known as the Wilson Document, or the Core Secrets Document, or the Davis-Wilson notes. These are 13 pages of typed notes written by Dr. Eric Davis in 2002, after he met with a recently retired Admiral named Thomas R. Wilson. Wilson had recently been head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, the DIA, and head of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The subject of their conversation concerned Wilson's failed attempt five years earlier to gain access to a deeply classified UFO program concerned with studying an intact craft "not made by man."

Richard's guest for this program is an anonymous researcher known only as Mr X. This individual wants his anonymity and we are respecting that desire. Previously, Mr. X did a three hour interview on this subject at another Youtube Channel, Project Unity. The interview with Richard was initially intended to be a short one-hour version; instead they went for five hours, by the end of which Richard was starting to lose his voice. This is a very detailed breakdown of the document, with a great deal of engaging conversation throughout. This is a truly deep dive into the UFO Leak of the Century. Before the interview begins, Richard provides a 9-minute overview of what is to follow.

It's a long interview, so I'll watch it in hourly segments and provide my thoughts afterwards. I've heard a few tidbits about these so-called Wilson leaks in the last 6 months, so will be listening with interest.

Thanks for doing this for everyone. You'll know what to look/listen for.

Well, I fell asleep when listening to this last night, so I've started again from scratch. The first thing that stands out is that this Admiral Wilson was determined to discover if there was any concrete evidence for black budget programs working on retro-engineering alien craft. According to Dolan this brought Wilson into contact with three "gatekeepers" to the program, but he was stymied in his efforts here 'cos he didn't have a "need to know" this matter (no surprise there!). Following his retirement, Wilson got into contact with this Dr Eric Davis, who confirmed that such a type of craft had in fact been recovered. Following the death of Edgar Mitchell (who some of you on here should be aware of), a 15 page document based on these conversations between Davis and Wilson were leaked (this was about 2019). So these notes were in the posession of Mitchell and were released by his estate following his death, and Dolan is convinced these notes are the real deal.

What convinces Dolan is that these notes were clearly intended for a select group of people, and not for mass circulation. This Wilson fella was determined to learn all he could, but even in his eminent position (a big intel/defence guy), he failed to get what he wanted, which was total access to the program, but he did learn that there was at least one group studying and attempting to replicate alien technology. The kicker here seems to be that control of this research is waaaay beyond the institutions of military and government. So black technology being worked on by unknown groups, which no-one had a need to know. Given what we have all read on here about the SG, again this should come as no surprise, but finding data in our society which confirms this is a very big deal indeed.

Some background on this Dr Eric Davis then: These notes are directly from Dolan.

Who is Eric Davis? He is a scientist, but surely qualifies as a very interesting scientist. For many years, during the 1990s, he was a member of the National Institute for Discovery Sciences, which of course was owned by billionaire Robert Bigelow. NIDS was a very important organization back then and brought scientific rigor to many interesting areas of research connected to UFOs and beyond. The mystery of the black triangles, for instance. And most famously the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah, something Davis was very much involved in studying.

Davis is also a close associate of Dr. Hal Puthoff, who owns the scientific company Earthtech. Dr. Puthoff of course has an extensive career in science and the world of intelligence. Along with Russell Targ he developed the protocols for America’s classified remote viewing program in the 1970s and 80s. He is an expert on Zero Point Energy and what is called spacetime metric engineering. Think about that for a moment. And he has also has worked closely with Bigelow on a number of occasions. Plus of course he is an integral member of To the Stars Academy (TTSA). Hal Puthoff is someone I’ve known for many years and I have said it over and over again that he is someone who has always quietly been trying to help the cause of UFO Disclosure.

In my own judgment, and I am surely not alone in this, Davis and Puthoff are currently engaging in some of the most important scientific research related to UFOs in terms of their work on the now famous artifact from an alleged UFO which contains what’s known as a metamaterial and possesses incredible properties. I’ve discussed this elsewhere so more on that another time.

The bottom line is that Eric Davis is not just any scientist, but a scientist with a deep appreciation and solid scientific approach to certain areas of the fringe. And, through his association with people like Bigelow and Puthoff, he clearly has been able to have access at least from time to time to powerful individuals like Admiral Thomas Wilson.

And here's Dolan again on the notes obtained.

These notes, then – 15 pages in all and included at the bottom of this article – were written by Davis in the aftermath of a meeting he had with Wilson in October 2002. They concern a series of events that took place during the spring of 1997, when Wilson was Deputy Director of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

What took place during this meeting was a discussion of very great importance. It concerned nothing less than a confirmation of the existence of deeply classified programs to study alien technology. That is, extraterrestrial aliens. Their craft and technology.

As everyone knows, claims and more claims have been made over many years regarding this. I’ve discussed it countless times, and so have many other researchers. But these leaked documents, while not the first leaked documents to offer such a claim, are the most compelling. And unlike, say the various MJ12 and Majestic documents, there is no argument over their authenticity. They are real.

We need to be clear about what this is. It’s not a classified statement from the President or even from Wilson himself attesting to the reality of this program. However, it is a wholly credible series of notes by a scientist who only intended this to go to an extremely limited group of close colleagues. As such it has exceptional credibility. Moreover, the amount of detail and of specific names in it make it obvious that this is all very real.

It will be impossible to debunk this leak as a hoax or fabrication. At most, skeptics might argue that somehow these men were given wrong information. But as you will see, this is also not a credible argument.

Here's a link below to a page containing the notes themselves. I'll be reading these in reference as I listen to the interview tonight. Much more to follow as this is just an intro of sorts. Enjoy the notes if you're interested! I have a nice drink and many cigarettes handy, so I'll make a start on the first 2 hours or so now, should be fun.

Ah, I've found more notes written by Dolan so I'll add them below, which should whet a few appetites I'll wager. So these are Dolan's thoughts on the info contained in the Wilson/Davis notes I linked above.

As stated, this note is dated October 16, 2002.

There are names contained in here that I don’t yet know, undoubtedly others will identify everyone here. But most are searchable and identifiable.

The two were set to meet at 10 a.m. that day, and Wilson apparently was ten minutes late, arriving with two Navy officers in uniform. Wilson himself was in civilian clothing.

The two sat in the back of Wilson’s car for a little more than an hour, in back of the EG&G Special Projects Building. One interesting thing about that is that EG&G’s “Special Projects” division was the operator of the Janet Terminal at McCarran Airport in Las Vegas, which became famous or notorious as the airline to fly employees and contractors to remote government sites in Nevada and California – places like Area 51.

Davis began asking Wilson about a very important meeting dating from April 1997. At the time, it was known only to a very few people. But it involved UFO researcher Dr. Steven Greer, Apollo 14 astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, and a U.S. Navy Lt. Commander Willard Miller, who met with Wilson and two other individuals, Admiral Michael Crawford and General Patrick Hughes. In Edgar Mitchell’s recollection, the date was April 9, 1997. Later in the notes, Wilson gives the same date.

Davis’s notes do not explicitly state what this meeting was about. But this much is known through statements by Greer and Mitchell, which is that is was to bring to their attention the existence of deep black and let’s say rogue private organizations involved in studying alien technology and bodies, and essentially needed to be brought under formal control by the U.S. government. Or, let’s say, something reasonably close to that. One thing that came up later in the notes is that they presented the thesis of what was then a brand new book: The Day After Roswell by Philip J. Corso. This book brought forth the allegation that at least some of the technology recovered from the Roswell crash in 1947 was segued into private industry. Turns out in the aftermath of Wilson’s two-month adventure, which I’m about to describe, he became a believer in the fundamentals of Corso’s thesis.

Davis’s notes gloss over this part of the meeting but focus on what was discussed after the formal meeting. This was a two-hour conversation between Lt. Commander Miller and Wilson on “UFOs, MJ-12, Roswell, crashed UFO/alien bodies, etc.”

That’s rather interesting, and we are just getting started.

Wilson, in fact, said that “he knew about intelligence on US mil/intell on UFO close encounters – and foreign gov’t encounters. Seen records.”

Again, that is a very interesting statement, isn’t it? Remember, this is 1997, a full decade before the start of the AATIP program. You’d sure like to know which records Wilson was talking about.

Then comes the first major bombshell of this document, and we are only at the bottom of page one. In Davis’s notes, Wilson confirmed that he was able to confirm in June 1997 that “there is such an organization in existence” in relation to “MJ-12/UFO cabal – crashed UFO.” At that time, this is late June 1997, Wilson phoned Miller and apparently told him that yes, he was right. There is such a group, a cabal, that manages the crashed UFO program.

Davis showed Wilson a letter from Miller dated April 25, 2002 – this letter is part of the leak. This letter makes it clear that Davis and Hal Puthoff were engaged in their own research into crashed UFOs and trying to figure out all the players within the government that have something to do with it.

One of the extremely interesting statements in Miller’s letter is that he would be able to provide Davis and Puthoff with “the name and last location of a senior officer who I believe had first-hand knowledge [of] U.S. government and alien reproduction vehicles (ARVs) at Area-51 and associated locations.”

There’s more here from Miller, including “the name and current location of a retired senior (Flag-rank) officer who I believe was directly involved in government interaction with a significant UFO event on the east coast of the U.S. and I believe has, by virtue of his former leadership position, high military rank, and control of significant military forces, direct knowledge of USG involvement in this business.”

He also said he had a list of civilian contractors with likely involvement in “alien-derived technologies, crashes, landing, and associated events.”

After reading this Wilson laughed and said that he “didn’t tell Miller EVERYTHING,” whatever that means. Then Wilson said “Miller can make good educated guesses on who (contractors) has alien hardware.” Then, “Miller can give good advice on which defense companies to look at – that’s all he knows.”

Clearly, Wilson knew a lot more.

Wilson was also angry that Miller, a fellow Navy officer, betrayed the trust of their conversation by relaying it to Greer and who knows who else. In reality, it doesn’t seem that Miller told many other people. Davis in his note added that Miller only told Edgar Mitchell, who was the one who told Davis about it in 1999. It’s possible that Miller told something to journalist Leslie Kean. At least this is what Wilson believed in his conversation with Davis in 2002.

Wilson was clearly nervous even in talking with Davis and said he was taking a risk just talking with him. And indeed, two decades later, the entire conversation is now out.

Davis then asks Wilson to describe what happened during the timeframe of April 1997 to June 1997.

Wilson said that about a week or so after his meeting with Miller, he “made phone calls, knocked on a few doors, talked to people.” This went on for 45 days, on and off, he said.

The way Wilson investigated this is worth consideration. He said he received a suggestion from a General Ward to search through the records group files in the OUSDAT office. That is, the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Technology). After doing some searches I believe this is Air Force General H. Marshal Ward, who in fact soon after became Director of special programs, at the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition and Technology in the Pentagon.

Even more interesting, during this time Wilson ran into William Perry, who had just left his position as U.S. Secretary of Defense. Perry is an extremely important and powerful figure and is still alive at age 91. Perry is someone of exceptional intelligence and ability who knows all the right people and appears to have always known all the right people.

What’s fascinating to read is that Wilson told Davis that he ran into Perry in May 1997 and they “talked about this quietly.” And Perry suggested the same thing as General Ward had. That is, go through the OUSDAT records. Again, this is the Defense Department records pertaining to “acquisition and technology.” Which makes sense.

Wilson then said “they told me” (and I am not sure in this case who the “they” is but it seems to be Ward and Perry) “of a special projects record group not belonging to usual SAP – a special subset of the unacknowledged /carve-outs/waived programs – not belonging to the usual SAP divisions as organized in ‘94 by Perry himself – set apart from [the] rest but buried/covered by conventional SAPs.”

This is a very significant statement. SAP, or Special Access Programs, are the primordial ‘black budget’ programs that infamously are nearly completely outside Congressional oversight. It’s been understood for a long time that in this environment, many of these programs are beyond oversight not merely of Congress, but the armed services themselves, dominated by the private contractors even sometimes over the defense department officials themselves. Here, Wilson is telling Davis that he learned that this UFO crash retrieval program appears to have been buried within other Special Access Programs, not belonging to the standard organization of how these programs are set up, but set apart.

Wilson then mentioned a few other names in this regard, Paul Kaminski, General Michael Kostenik, and Judith Daley, who was the Assistant Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Advanced Development, OUSDAT. Out of this he did find this unusual record group. The budget information as he learned seemed very high, but he said that might just have been errors in the way that budgets were reported.

Davis then tried to get to the main point: what SAP compartment did you find it in?

Wilson’s answer was “core secret – won’t say.”

Davis: code name?

Wilson: core secret.

Davis: who was the project contractor or government agency that ran the program?

Wilson: a top aerospace technology contractor.

Davis: who?

Davis asks for hints.

Wilson: sorry, no.

Then the story comes to the climax. Wilson said he “made three calls to the program manager – one of them [a] conference call with [the] security director and [the] corporate attorney.”

These individuals were not happy to hear from Wilson. He said all of them had a “testy tone” with him, and were confused as to why he was looking for them and what he wanted to know. Wilson said they were “agitated” and “surprised.”

More to follow, Dolan's done some cracking work on this.

This is continuing from where Dolan left off in the last post above.

Wilson informed them that he read their program record in the OUSDAT special program records group “and wanted to know about their crashed UFO program, what their role in that was, what they had, etc.” He also “asked if they heard of MJ-12 or some such organization code related to crashed/recovered UFO craft.”

This is a simply breathtaking moment here. You have the Deputy Director of Intelligence of the Joint Chiefs of Staff attempting to inquire about a UFO crash retrieval program by contacting the private contracting firm that appeared to be responsible for it. Remember, he’s talking to the program manager, the security director, and the corporate attorney.

Wilson told the three that he demanded a formal briefing on this program, and was doing so on his authority as Deputy Director DIA and Joint Chief of Staff J-2. This was an oversight on their part they needed to correct, he said.

Their reply was interesting: they would need to discuss this and get back to him. That they would arrange for a face-to-face meeting and settle the matter that way.

The meeting took place about ten days later, in mid-June 1997, according to Wilson. He “flew out there” to a conference room in “a secure vault.” There he met with the three individuals. The program director, the corporate attorney, and the security director, whom he noted was retired from the NSA and was a counter-intelligence expert.

They called themselves the watch committee or the gatekeepers. This was because some years earlier the entire program was nearly outed during a Pentagon audit investigation. They were there to ensure the program remained ultra secret. On that previous occasion they were forced to brief the government investigator on the program. In the aftermath of that episode they somehow made a formal agreement with the Pentagon to prevent this in the future.

What this meant was exceptionally tight controls to allow any U.S. government personnel into the program. Public status or rank were irrelevant. You could only gain entry by meeting unspecified criteria as determined by the watch committee.

As Wilson put it, “their way or the highway.”

He was mad. This group was operating without proper oversight from legitimate U.S. government agencies. And furthermore, he learned that the purpose of the meeting was to deny his access. His credentials and government authority was proper and valid, but he wasn’t on the “bigot list.” This is a term in the classified world referring to the people who are cleared to have a need to know. The Admiral was told he did not have a need to know.

This prompted some angry back and forth. Apparently, Wilson did indeed have proper legal authority to be demanding what he did. It didn’t matter.

Now this part is interesting. As a reply to Wilson’s arguments, they pulled out their Bigot list, last updated in 1993, which was four years earlier. Wilson didn’t give Davis any names, but he did say they were nearly all employees of the company. He didn’t recognize any military names, no politicians, no one in the White house, no on in Congress, or even any Congressional staffers. No one he recognized from the Clinton or Bush Sr. administrations. A small handful of names were Pentagon officials who’s names he knew.

Then they got down to some more detail. The program manager told Wilson they were not a weapons program, not an intelligence program, not any special ops or logistics program. When he asked what they were, there was a loud groan from the Program Manager. But the security director and the corporate attorney said it’s okay, you can tell him.

They told Wilson “they were a reverse engineering program” of “technological hardware” recovered in the past. He wondered, hmmm, reverse engineering Soviet or Chinese technology? They said no, not that.

They had an intact craft that they believed could fly. That’s interesting. (a) it’s intact and (b) they had not yet figured out how to fly it since they “believed” it could fly.

They made it clear to Wilson that “they didn’t know where it was from,” although they had ideas about that, but that “it was technology that was not of this Earth – not made by man – not by human hands.”

They also indicated this project had been continuing for “years and years” with “agonizingly slow” progress with “little or no success.” There was a “painful lack of collaboration” with the outside world and a very small number of cleared individuals – somewhere between 400 and 800.

Wilson asked some specific questions relating to UFO history such as Roswell, MJ-12 and others but got no answer from them. Wilson said he would complain up the chain of command about this and they said, go ahead, do what you feel you need to. It clearly didn’t bother them.

The meeting broke up at that time. Wilson did complain to the Special Access Program Oversight Committee (SAPOC). and was told sorry, they were siding with the contractor so he was out of luck. He was to drop the matter immediately and forget about it. Once again, he got angry. Then they threatened his career. If he didn’t comply, he wouldn’t get the promotion to DIA Director, he would get an early retirement, and would probably lose one or two stars along the way.

In January 1998 Wilson spoke to Jacques Gansler (who died in December 2018), and who had recently been put in charge of the acquisitions and technology division. Wilson said to Davis that Gansler had been briefed by someone, which apparently surprised him. Davis asked, what did he say?

Wilson’s answer here is interesting for sure. “UFOs are real, so-called alien abductions are not.” Gansler then said to drop the matter. There was going to be no more discussion about it.

That was essentially all of the notes, other than Davis asking Wilson if he would meet with Hal Puthoff, or Dr. Kit Green, and Wilson seemed to indicate probably not.

Those are the basics of what is in these notes, and of course they are available for anyone to read now and I am sure they will be analyzed by many.

This is an extremely important leak of information. It indicates strongly what many researchers have been arguing for a long time. That there is a deeply classified program existing within the labryinthian structure of the U.S. defense department system, hidden away from any meaningful oversight, studying at least one alien UFO.

It’s important to note that these notes do not mention the recovery of alien bodies. Apparently Wilson wasn’t told one way or the other about this. Of course, information about alien bodies has come out from quite a few excellent sources, and a few of them have come to me over the years. But what we have here is a snapshot of an incredibly important program to study alien technology.

It’s interesting that, in this scenario, progress in understanding the tech had been painfully slow. That would surely seem to call into question some of the more spectacular claims of secret black budget progress. Stories like the Alien Reproduction Vehicle, for instance, to say nothing of some more incredible claims made by people over the years. It’s not that some of these other claims are therefore invalidated by the Wilson documents. Ditto with the statement that UFOs are real but not alien abductions. What we know is that this was told to Wilson by someone who had been briefed. What we don’t know is how truthful or accurate it was. Was Wilson told that abductions don’t happen because that was considered even more sensitive? Just speculation, but the thing is to keep all these possibilities in mind.

What we have ultimately is a very powerful statement of a small group of people – Eric Davis, Hal Puthoff, Kit Green, Edgar Mitchell, and a few others no doubt – quietly working hard to learn as much as they could about the deep nature of the UFO coverup, and truly hitting paydirt with Admiral Wilson.

There is no use in denying the reality of the meeting between Davis and Wilson, and no use in assuming anything other than that Wilson was being completely truthful with Davis. The notes speak for themselves.

It will be interesting to see how all this plays out. There’s the UFO research community and those who follow that community, which is fairly small. I can guarantee you that that community will be incorporating this document into its big picture from now on. The real question is how this will affect the broader culture.

Right now we are moving in a very well-defined direction toward some form of disclosure on UFOs. I’ve been calling it controlled disclosure because, well, it has been tightly controlled to produce a certain spin on the phenomenon. One thing that is definitely being left out of that narrative is the nature of the coverup. The controlled disclosure has involved a rebranding of UFOs into something very mysterious, something maybe otherworldly or maybe not. It’s a fiction – a convenient fiction and may be useful for getting the word out to the mainstream – but a fiction nonetheless.

But these notes blow all that apart. Here we see true runaway secrecy. No oversight. Angry, upset military and government officials who frankly had a right to be upset. This signifies the existence of a truly secret world.

I’ve been arguing for years that if we want a healthy society we need to get on top of this. We need to recognize there is an enormous discrepancy between the official truth and what’s really true. We need to stop lying to ourselves, and to allow ourselves to be lied to.

It’s not that there are no genuine causes for having secrecy in this world. I don’t know many people who are that naive. But secrecy, especially long term secrecy of information that is of great transformative power – that kind of secrecy is a cancer to our societal well-being. It forces the established powers to continue to lie, over and over again, and it makes us learn not to trust our own judgment, our own senses when we see or learn something, or else it trains us to distrust our very establishment because we know they are lying to us. it’s a bad place to be. it’s not healthy for any society and it needs to stop.

Lies can dominate a society for a long time but ultimately lies are exposed. Every lie has a finite life. Ultimately truth will always win.

Having access to the truth doesn’t ensure that we will fix all of our problems. That’s never easy. But not having access to truth ensures we will never solve them, because we will never have access to the information we need in order to solve them.

I know that the people involved in this leak are unhappy that it’s out. But I would simply want to remind them that posterity ultimately is going to benefit. This needed to come out.

Richard Dolan
June 8, 2019

Now with that done, I'm going to have a wee roll-up, enjoy my tea and give this interview I linked above my full attention (and not nod off like I did last night). It's a fascinating glimpse into the corridors of power, that's for sure. More to follow as I learn along the way.

Following his retirement, Wilson got into contact with this Dr Eric Davis, who confirmed that such a type of craft had in fact been recovered.

A small mistake here by me. Clearly it was Admiral Wilson telling Dr Davis that such craft had been found. This story is pretty explosive, and what's more it's a story with enormous implications, because this leak really only pertains to one group, one company, in the US. How many contractors are there ultimately, and at what point does the knowledge/intel level head into 4d territory? My mind is pretty boggled already.

There are layers within layers where it comes to knowledge and being, and also this applies to those working in this sector. This reminds me of what they called the "bigot list". Seems you have to be the "right sort of chap" to get into this sector. Reminds me of an old C's transcript where there was mention made of screening people for signs that they were "SG potential".

Fascinating to learn that according to this leak, this one group was making "painfully slow progress". None of that old "better than Star Trek" hyperbole from these figures. And so interesting to learn of a very highly placed attorney too. They were very watchful of what to say to Wilson when they met him. As Dolan has mentioned in his books before, the legal ramifications of disclosure is the thorniest of subjects for those "in the know". They just can't explain away 73 years of silence, ridicule and denial. As for the statement Wilson got that "UFO's are real, abductions are not", well, I concur with Dolan that that is classic briefing, and not factually true. Can't have a mass global panic, can we?

I love this subject matter, so I'm very engrossed in this at the moment, I'll try to keep my posts concise and to the point. Looks like I'll be having a late night with this Mr X interview tonight. I've downloaded the actual notes for posterity too, the link is still working on the post I made above if anyone's interested.

They made it clear to Wilson that “they didn’t know where it was from,” although they had ideas about that, but that “it was technology that was not of this Earth – not made by man – not by human hands.”

They also indicated this project had been continuing for “years and years” with “agonizingly slow” progress with “little or no success.” There was a “painful lack of collaboration” with the outside world and a very small number of cleared individuals – somewhere between 400 and 800.

Also, bear in mind this was a conversation from over 20 years ago, back to the Bush Sr/Clinton era. I would imagine that things have changed a fair bit in the years since then!

Ah, I've found more notes written by Dolan so I'll add them below, which should whet a few appetites I'll wager. So these are Dolan's thoughts on the info contained in the Wilson/Davis notes I linked above.

As stated, this note is dated October 16, 2002.

There are names contained in here that I don’t yet know, undoubtedly others will identify everyone here. But most are searchable and identifiable.

The two were set to meet at 10 a.m. that day, and Wilson apparently was ten minutes late, arriving with two Navy officers in uniform. Wilson himself was in civilian clothing.

The two sat in the back of Wilson’s car for a little more than an hour, in back of the EG&G Special Projects Building. One interesting thing about that is that EG&G’s “Special Projects” division was the operator of the Janet Terminal at McCarran Airport in Las Vegas, which became famous or notorious as the airline to fly employees and contractors to remote government sites in Nevada and California – places like Area 51.

Davis began asking Wilson about a very important meeting dating from April 1997. At the time, it was known only to a very few people. But it involved UFO researcher Dr. Steven Greer, Apollo 14 astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, and a U.S. Navy Lt. Commander Willard Miller, who met with Wilson and two other individuals, Admiral Michael Crawford and General Patrick Hughes. In Edgar Mitchell’s recollection, the date was April 9, 1997. Later in the notes, Wilson gives the same date.

Davis’s notes do not explicitly state what this meeting was about. But this much is known through statements by Greer and Mitchell, which is that is was to bring to their attention the existence of deep black and let’s say rogue private organizations involved in studying alien technology and bodies, and essentially needed to be brought under formal control by the U.S. government. Or, let’s say, something reasonably close to that. One thing that came up later in the notes is that they presented the thesis of what was then a brand new book: The Day After Roswell by Philip J. Corso. This book brought forth the allegation that at least some of the technology recovered from the Roswell crash in 1947 was segued into private industry. Turns out in the aftermath of Wilson’s two-month adventure, which I’m about to describe, he became a believer in the fundamentals of Corso’s thesis.

Davis’s notes gloss over this part of the meeting but focus on what was discussed after the formal meeting. This was a two-hour conversation between Lt. Commander Miller and Wilson on “UFOs, MJ-12, Roswell, crashed UFO/alien bodies, etc.”

That’s rather interesting, and we are just getting started.

Wilson, in fact, said that “he knew about intelligence on US mil/intell on UFO close encounters – and foreign gov’t encounters. Seen records.”

Again, that is a very interesting statement, isn’t it? Remember, this is 1997, a full decade before the start of the AATIP program. You’d sure like to know which records Wilson was talking about.

Then comes the first major bombshell of this document, and we are only at the bottom of page one. In Davis’s notes, Wilson confirmed that he was able to confirm in June 1997 that “there is such an organization in existence” in relation to “MJ-12/UFO cabal – crashed UFO.” At that time, this is late June 1997, Wilson phoned Miller and apparently told him that yes, he was right. There is such a group, a cabal, that manages the crashed UFO program.

Davis showed Wilson a letter from Miller dated April 25, 2002 – this letter is part of the leak. This letter makes it clear that Davis and Hal Puthoff were engaged in their own research into crashed UFOs and trying to figure out all the players within the government that have something to do with it.

One of the extremely interesting statements in Miller’s letter is that he would be able to provide Davis and Puthoff with “the name and last location of a senior officer who I believe had first-hand knowledge [of] U.S. government and alien reproduction vehicles (ARVs) at Area-51 and associated locations.”

There’s more here from Miller, including “the name and current location of a retired senior (Flag-rank) officer who I believe was directly involved in government interaction with a significant UFO event on the east coast of the U.S. and I believe has, by virtue of his former leadership position, high military rank, and control of significant military forces, direct knowledge of USG involvement in this business.”

He also said he had a list of civilian contractors with likely involvement in “alien-derived technologies, crashes, landing, and associated events.”

After reading this Wilson laughed and said that he “didn’t tell Miller EVERYTHING,” whatever that means. Then Wilson said “Miller can make good educated guesses on who (contractors) has alien hardware.” Then, “Miller can give good advice on which defense companies to look at – that’s all he knows.”

Clearly, Wilson knew a lot more.

Wilson was also angry that Miller, a fellow Navy officer, betrayed the trust of their conversation by relaying it to Greer and who knows who else. In reality, it doesn’t seem that Miller told many other people. Davis in his note added that Miller only told Edgar Mitchell, who was the one who told Davis about it in 1999. It’s possible that Miller told something to journalist Leslie Kean. At least this is what Wilson believed in his conversation with Davis in 2002.

Wilson was clearly nervous even in talking with Davis and said he was taking a risk just talking with him. And indeed, two decades later, the entire conversation is now out.

Davis then asks Wilson to describe what happened during the timeframe of April 1997 to June 1997.

Wilson said that about a week or so after his meeting with Miller, he “made phone calls, knocked on a few doors, talked to people.” This went on for 45 days, on and off, he said.

The way Wilson investigated this is worth consideration. He said he received a suggestion from a General Ward to search through the records group files in the OUSDAT office. That is, the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Technology). After doing some searches I believe this is Air Force General H. Marshal Ward, who in fact soon after became Director of special programs, at the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition and Technology in the Pentagon.

Even more interesting, during this time Wilson ran into William Perry, who had just left his position as U.S. Secretary of Defense. Perry is an extremely important and powerful figure and is still alive at age 91. Perry is someone of exceptional intelligence and ability who knows all the right people and appears to have always known all the right people.

What’s fascinating to read is that Wilson told Davis that he ran into Perry in May 1997 and they “talked about this quietly.” And Perry suggested the same thing as General Ward had. That is, go through the OUSDAT records. Again, this is the Defense Department records pertaining to “acquisition and technology.” Which makes sense.

Wilson then said “they told me” (and I am not sure in this case who the “they” is but it seems to be Ward and Perry) “of a special projects record group not belonging to usual SAP – a special subset of the unacknowledged /carve-outs/waived programs – not belonging to the usual SAP divisions as organized in ‘94 by Perry himself – set apart from [the] rest but buried/covered by conventional SAPs.”

This is a very significant statement. SAP, or Special Access Programs, are the primordial ‘black budget’ programs that infamously are nearly completely outside Congressional oversight. It’s been understood for a long time that in this environment, many of these programs are beyond oversight not merely of Congress, but the armed services themselves, dominated by the private contractors even sometimes over the defense department officials themselves. Here, Wilson is telling Davis that he learned that this UFO crash retrieval program appears to have been buried within other Special Access Programs, not belonging to the standard organization of how these programs are set up, but set apart.

Wilson then mentioned a few other names in this regard, Paul Kaminski, General Michael Kostenik, and Judith Daley, who was the Assistant Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Advanced Development, OUSDAT. Out of this he did find this unusual record group. The budget information as he learned seemed very high, but he said that might just have been errors in the way that budgets were reported.

Davis then tried to get to the main point: what SAP compartment did you find it in?

Wilson’s answer was “core secret – won’t say.”

Davis: code name?

Davis: who was the project contractor or government agency that ran the program?

Wilson: a top aerospace technology contractor.

Davis: who?

Davis asks for hints.

Wilson: sorry, no.

Then the story comes to the climax. Wilson said he “made three calls to the program manager – one of them [a] conference call with [the] security director and [the] corporate attorney.”

These individuals were not happy to hear from Wilson. He said all of them had a “testy tone” with him, and were confused as to why he was looking for them and what he wanted to know. Wilson said they were “agitated” and “surprised.”

More to follow, Dolan's done some cracking work on this.
It’s been a long while since I delved into this subject so I am quite eager to read and listen to this! I e-mailed Mr. Dolan some years back don’t recall exactly what I asked him but he replied quite promptly and seemed very accessible- no ego tripper or attitude-how cool is that I thought at the time! I am hoping there are some juicy tidbits here!

I am hoping there are some juicy tidbits here!

It's one of the best UFO news items I've ever come across, and I'm only 45mins into the Mr X interview. The above points I posted from Dolan give a very thorough overview of the story. I'm pretty gripped by this one. Dolan's been putting out some great stuff on Youtube this last year or so, he's doing well.

Some take home points on the leak that I've selected here.

What took place during this meeting was a discussion of very great importance. It concerned nothing less than a confirmation of the existence of deeply classified programs to study alien technology. That is, extraterrestrial aliens. Their craft and technology.

This is fascinating. I've been reading into this subject since about 2003 and this is confirmation of so much that I have been convinced of following reading over the years. I saw a UFO in Pembrokeshire in 2004, it was no hallucination, I know they are real.

Does anyone doubt this theory now?

And at what point do the lines blur and we segue into 4d STS/SG level of knowledge? there are probably layers within layers even in the clandestine world, in fact maybe even more so?

These are the 3 "gatekeepers" who stymied Wilson's determination to gain access to the program. Given his status, he even thought he should be in charge of the whole operation!

Wilson informed them that he read their program record in the OUSDAT special program records group “and wanted to know about their crashed UFO program, what their role in that was, what they had, etc.” He also “asked if they heard of MJ-12 or some such organization code related to crashed/recovered UFO craft.”

This is a simply breathtaking moment here. You have the Deputy Director of Intelligence of the Joint Chiefs of Staff attempting to inquire about a UFO crash retrieval program by contacting the private contracting firm that appeared to be responsible for it. Remember, he’s talking to the program manager, the security director, and the corporate attorney.

Nearly spilt my tea reading this part. I would imagine there are a few notable people very angry that this story has finally broken.

Wilson told the three that he demanded a formal briefing on this program, and was doing so on his authority as Deputy Director DIA and Joint Chief of Staff J-2. This was an oversight on their part they needed to correct, he said.

Their reply was interesting: they would need to discuss this and get back to him. That they would arrange for a face-to-face meeting and settle the matter that way.

Sometimes I think they're pig-ignorant but at other times I wonder if progress has speeded up over the years?

The meeting took place about ten days later, in mid-June 1997, according to Wilson. He “flew out there” to a conference room in “a secure vault.” There he met with the three individuals. The program director, the corporate attorney, and the security director, whom he noted was retired from the NSA and was a counter-intelligence expert.

They called themselves the watch committee or the gatekeepers. This was because some years earlier the entire program was nearly outed during a Pentagon audit investigation. They were there to ensure the program remained ultra secret. On that previous occasion they were forced to brief the government investigator on the program. In the aftermath of that episode they somehow made a formal agreement with the Pentagon to prevent this in the future.

Which is why disclosure is very unlikely, unless the SG or those in the know can protect their own asses and come out of this unscathed.

What this meant was exceptionally tight controls to allow any U.S. government personnel into the program. Public status or rank were irrelevant. You could only gain entry by meeting unspecified criteria as determined by the watch committee.

As Wilson put it, “their way or the highway.”

Knowledge and being takes many forms, not always good, that's for sure.

He was mad. This group was operating without proper oversight from legitimate U.S. government agencies. And furthermore, he learned that the purpose of the meeting was to deny his access. His credentials and government authority was proper and valid, but he wasn’t on the “bigot list.” This is a term in the classified world referring to the people who are cleared to have a need to know. The Admiral was told he did not have a need to know.

I genuinely wonder what the criteria is to be considered worthy of the Bigot list. "Trust is earned" is the phrase that comes up in my head.

Now this part is interesting. As a reply to Wilson’s arguments, they pulled out their Bigot list, last updated in 1993, which was four years earlier. Wilson didn’t give Davis any names, but he did say they were nearly all employees of the company. He didn’t recognize any military names, no politicians, no one in the White house, no on in Congress, or even any Congressional staffers. No one he recognized from the Clinton or Bush Sr. administrations. A small handful of names were Pentagon officials who’s names he knew.

So, nearly all of them company guys.

Then they got down to some more detail. The program manager told Wilson they were not a weapons program, not an intelligence program, not any special ops or logistics program. When he asked what they were, there was a loud groan from the Program Manager. But the security director and the corporate attorney said it’s okay, you can tell him.

They told Wilson “they were a reverse engineering program” of “technological hardware” recovered in the past. He wondered, hmmm, reverse engineering Soviet or Chinese technology? They said no, not that.

Yeah, but this has most likely changed since 1997 hasn't it?

They had an intact craft that they believed could fly. That’s interesting. (a) it’s intact and (b) they had not yet figured out how to fly it since they “believed” it could fly.

That's the big revelation right there. Confirmation that they're working on this tech they have retrieved.

How many contractors working in this sector today I wonder?

The meeting broke up at that time. Wilson did complain to the Special Access Program Oversight Committee (SAPOC). and was told sorry, they were siding with the contractor so he was out of luck. He was to drop the matter immediately and forget about it. Once again, he got angry. Then they threatened his career. If he didn’t comply, he wouldn’t get the promotion to DIA Director, he would get an early retirement, and would probably lose one or two stars along the way.

That's how they keep 'em in line.

This is an extremely important leak of information. It indicates strongly what many researchers have been arguing for a long time. That there is a deeply classified program existing within the labryinthian structure of the U.S. defense department system, hidden away from any meaningful oversight, studying at least one alien UFO.

I know this is nothing new for readers of High Strangeness, but it really helps to find real documented evidence "out in the wild", so to speak.

What we have ultimately is a very powerful statement of a small group of people – Eric Davis, Hal Puthoff, Kit Green, Edgar Mitchell, and a few others no doubt – quietly working hard to learn as much as they could about the deep nature of the UFO coverup, and truly hitting paydirt with Admiral Wilson.

This has been called the "leak of the century" by Dolan, and he should know.

Right now we are moving in a very well-defined direction toward some form of disclosure on UFOs. I’ve been calling it controlled disclosure because, well, it has been tightly controlled to produce a certain spin on the phenomenon. One thing that is definitely being left out of that narrative is the nature of the coverup. The controlled disclosure has involved a rebranding of UFOs into something very mysterious, something maybe otherworldly or maybe not. It’s a fiction – a convenient fiction and may be useful for getting the word out to the mainstream – but a fiction nonetheless.

This is what we have to be mindful of. A campaign for objective reality should be put forward and set in motion. Only those people with a good brain and a solid work ethic need apply.

But these notes blow all that apart. Here we see true runaway secrecy. No oversight. Angry, upset military and government officials who frankly had a right to be upset. This signifies the existence of a truly secret world.

So, is the SG/Consortium what Dolan calls the Breakaway Civilisation?

This bit bears repeating also.

So this is how these programs function without being exposed to the clear light of day.

Errors in the budget eh? Nah, I'm not buying that one mate.....

Errors in the budget eh? Nah, I'm not buying that one mate.....

Interesting SlipNet. Maybe that's where some of the missing money that Catherine Austin Fitts was talking about was going? If that's the case, it's not so much errors in the budget - more that certain transactions to do with 'national security' did not have to be reported or disclosed.

Maybe that's where some of the missing money that Catherine Austin Fitts was talking about was going? If that's the case, it's not so much errors in the budget - more that certain transactions to do with 'national security' did not have to be reported or disclosed.

Yeah, that's pretty much where this Mr X researcher goes with his ideas in the 5hr interview. They're leeching taxpayer money on top of what they privately hold, concealed by shell SAP's, working on alien tech completely beyond governmental oversight, and no-one has a need to know. As far as UFO stories go, Dolan has hit the jackpot with this one. This'll feature in books for years to come, it's really caused some ripples in the community.

Sounds like listening to the old Art Bell Show.

Art Bell would have loved this story, that's for sure.

I've found another interview with this Mr X researcher on Project Unity's Youtube channel. This is a little more streamlined format (the Dolan interview tends to go off on tangents and then go back), you get the overview, a line by line analysis of the document, and then some Q/A at the end. If anything pertinent comes up in this one I'll note things down.

Back
Top Bottom