"rethinking our scientific legacy"

velita

The Force is Strong With This One
In "The Final Theory" ,Mark McCutcheon presents a whole new way of looking at our (physical) world:
after reviewing the theories of Newton (Gravity) ,Franklin (Electricity),Bohr (Atomic stucture) ,and Einstein ,
he unifies them ,applying his (inspired?) idea of universal expansion,which begins at the subatomic level.

I have not seen mention of that book in the Forum ,so I'll stop here,not to spoil you the fun.I found the text as clear as can be for the non-expert.Let me know what you think...!

Can you provide a few quotes, to give us a 'taste' of what you mean, Velita?

I don't think a few examples of how he 'sees' our physical world would spoil too much fun, and might even encourage some of us to get his book.

Thanks. :)

Bedower...you are right,but I am such a slow typer! Please google Mark McCutcheon. He has got his share of both positive and negative reviews.
Anyhow,this is from chapter 1

" Newton's theory of gravity does not explain why objects attract one another;it simply models this observation.

"There is no known power source supporting the gravitational field that Newton claims to be emanating from our planet and from all objects.

"Despite the ongoing energy expended by Earth's gravity to hold objects down and the moon in orbit, this energy never diminishes in strengh or drains a power source_ in violation of one of our most fundamental laws of physics:the Law of Conservation of Energy.

"The familiar form of Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation is not a true law of nature, but merely a flawed invention based on superficial similarities in appearance between orbits and the very different scenario of a rock-and -string.

From Chapter 2:

"NEW Idea : Expansion Theory:Every atom in the universe is expanding at an identical universal atomic expansion rate.

"It is impossible to distinguish between the force of one's weight due to gravity and the force that would result from being pushed upwards through space with an equivalent acceleration.

"However our expanding planet is not a mere equivalent to gravity,as in Einstein's elevator thought experiment; it IS gravity.

Back
Top Bottom