Research Help Needed Please

Starmist

The Force is Strong With This One
I was in Salt Lake City back in about 1985 or so and they were in teh process of "outing" an antique documents dealer who had previously had a great reputation, as a "fraud and forger" because he has sold three letters in succession to the LDS church (Mormons) and the latest one being a "Lizard Letter" wherein Joseph Smith apparently recognized tht he was being fooled by "the Lizards". Shortly thereafter, Joseph Smith was killed and Brigham Young came to power and took on 42 wives or something rather STS if him so ....

Of course the LDS church immediately called the newly discovered letter "a forgery" and prosecuted him and he disappeared but the newspaper article at the time I read it DID PRINT the contents of hte "alleged forgery" in the newpaper. Unfortunately, when I look for it now the Deseret News archives online do not go back that far so if anyone on the list happens to live in Salt Lake City who could physically go to the newpaper offices and look up those articles and the contents of that letter and post it here I think it would be of great value.

This is especially true since the LDS Mormon Church seems to think and preach that they have some special purpose during the second coming and have staked out this site in Zion Missouri already for the new church of the second coming or whatever theyre calling it based on Joseph Smith's channeled revelations before he was murdered. so I think the most direct connection right now that could be outed by that Lizard Letter would be particularly timely for this group to consider.

thank you!

Hello Starmist,

Perhaps you are referencing the "Salamander Letter "?

[quote author=Wikipedia]The forged letter presented a version of the recovery of the golden plates which contrasted with the "orthodox" version of events as related by Joseph Smith and the LDS church, which would have, if true, confirmed some controversial aspects of Smith's life. Smith had been accused of "treasure digging" and use of a "seer stone".

According to this letter, when Smith dug up the plates a "salamander" appeared, which transformed itself into a spirit that refused to give Smith the plates unless his brother Alvin Smith was also present. This would have been very difficult, as Alvin was dead at the time of the alleged appearance. This reference may have been an attempt by Hofmann to associate the recovery of the gold plates to a rumor that Alvin's grave was dug up by Smith's family to use Alvin's remains in a magical ceremony.

Hofmann's use of a salamander drew upon legends about certain animals having supernatural powers. Hofmann may have been inspired by an early anti-Mormon work Mormonism Unvailed (sic) (1834), which claimed that a toad-like animal was rumored to have appeared to Smith in conjunction with the recovery of the plates.

[/quote]

edit: oops, here is the link _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salamander_letter

Hi Al
Thank you so much for finding this for me! I am sure that this is the EVENT that took place but as I remember the text of the actual letter did not actually say anything to that effect because I would have remembered that so I question not the intent of the person who contributed that to wikipedia but the programmed interpretation of it I guess. I'm not sure, but for some reason I think that this is a significant issue in terms of proving that the Mormon church was infiltrated fairly early by the lizzies (e.g. greed and evil taking over that heirarchy too as the C's have said) so I'm still trying to figure out how and when and find evidence of it.

What I did do is to read the revelations of Joseph Smith which all sound like channelings like Laura's and then all of the later Presidents of the LDS church who self-designated themselves as Prophets starting with Brigham Young and all of those other revelations sound like they are simply edicts from man instead of actual revelations/channelings from God. Which tells me that the hijacking took place with Brigham Young -- heresy, I know, to anyone who is Mormon out there but I think the letter incident is a key piece of evidence somehow or else it is an indication that there is indeed some sort of written evidence being covered up by the Mormon church in their own secret library like the Vatican's that might help prove this theory.

I'm also then pondering the ramifications of the banning of alcohol and "hot drinks" such as sugar infused coffee and soda pop in the Mormon population as possibly being hostile blood substances to the food source of the alien population or something. Just thoughts... but the US is the only country in the world that ever tried to constitutionally ban alchohol from general use and we already know that is controlled by evil so ..... why?

I do not take the C’s transcripts as literal gospel, but they have given me clues for research and possible rudimentary insight while searching for probable cause. When (if) the Internet is shut down, I will be lost. The access to the vast amount of “reading” out there is enormous. And I am still “reading”, trying to gather as many pieces of this “puzzle” of life as can be found. Discernment is the bitch. I seem to be going with the flow of evidence. A Mormon is “taught” that the person you are here, your thoughts, views, and “knowledge” are “carried” with you in the afterlife. We will be what we are, here and there. This is what pisses of some organized money grubbing (and I think they all are) religions that a Mormon is “saved” only through “Good Works”. Given is the opportunity through the Atonement through Beegeebus, but it’s up to the person to Work for it. Interesting use of that “Work” word… NOTHING is FREE. I think I will not know where "there" is, or even what "there" is, until I shed this human existence, die a mortal death. I only hope I have a spirit, soul, or some sorta consciousness because passing into the void, nothingness, recycled fresh, is not what I "hope" for.

… banning of alcohol and "hot drinks" such as sugar infused coffee and soda pop …

You may wanna lookup “Words of Wisdom”. I think there are some good advice on healthy habits, but also this can be considered a control program. Hell, I’ve seen noses turned up over chocolate, because of caffeine. I thought chocolate was a vitamin. I never did give up my smokes and coffee, after 20 years of that schtuff. I’m not gonna bash Mormonism, because this is no place for that. There are many, many “anti” web sites out there to help with bashing. You can choose what you want to “believe”.

Session 941016
Q: (L) Where did Moses get his knowledge?
A: Us.
Q: (L) Okay, you told us before that he saw or interacted with a holographic projection created by the Lizard Beings. Was that the experience on Mount Sinai?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Okay, well, if he got knowledge from you, did he get this prior to the interactions with the Lizard beings?
A: Yes. He was corrupted by imagery. He was deceived by the imagery a la Joseph Smith, for example.
Q: (L) Are you saying that Joseph Smith, the recipient of the Mormon texts, was deceived by the Lizards also?
A: Yes. They do that a lot.

Back
Top Bottom