Requesting some feedback on a paranormal observance...

M

maximillion888

This happened about 8 years ago in South Florida. I was married at the time and my ex-wife was a self made astrologer. In our quest to understand the world we lived in, we came across many of the 'new age' propaganda which after sometime never really resonated with me. It was just like it was stated in the 'Secret History of the World', masturbation. However, I am thankful for it because through my journey it has lead me to your writings. I could go on but that will be for another time.

While in South Florida one night while me and my ex-wife were sleeping, she said she heard a noise that work her up. As she lay in bed for while tossing and turning, she saw a brightlight (kind of like a search light) out outside our window by the pool. Now, she said she was wide awake, but that the bright light seemed to float through our patio. She said it then came through our French doors. It was a floating ball of bright light. The ball of bright light floated through our room and went inside of me. Once it went inside of me, she said that I just began to mumble for about 20 seconds and then went silent.

When she told me this that morning, she seemed pretty concerned especially with the new age things we were reading about aliens and abduction. Can someone shed some light (no pun intended) on this phenomena?

Thanks

Maximillion888

Could be one of a million things.
Was your wife sleeping and maybe dreaming when she saw this or was she awake?
How did you feel when you woke? Any strange dreams from your side?

Hi maximillion,
Any noticeable changes in your behavior or relationships after this event? new awareness etc ?
Kat

Back
Top Bottom