Report on "World Can't Wait" Protests

Lisa Guliani

The Living Force
Victor Thorn and I attended two advertised Pennsylvania WCW protests today.
The first was announced to be taking place at 11 am in Pittsburgh, which is about 3 hours from where we live.
So we got up early and hit the road, reaching Pittsburgh just shortly before the scheduled time.
We went to the event that was supposed to take place at Point State Park, in Pittsburgh.
WCW urged everyone to wear red shirts, to symbolize the splattering of blood by the Bushies.

Well, we have learned in our experiences at many past protests that it is NOT really a good idea for groups to wear the same T-shirts or wear clothing, etc.. that can be easily "picked out" - this has happened to us at a past OKC protest, where Thorn was removed from a spot where he was covering the speeches by Clinton and Cheney, BECAUSE the law spotted his shirt.
The shirt was given as the reason for his removal, bogus as that excuse is.

Anyway, so we didn't wear red shirts.
But when we got to the park at 5 minutes till 11, nobody else wearing red was there either.
We walked around, finally spotting ONE woman there for the protest.
We asked where everyone else was, and she didn't know.
We waited.
By 11:30 am, some people straggled slowly toward us, but with no sense of purpose or urgency.
We saw a crowd gathered in another part of the park and walked toward them, thinking they were there for the protest.
Nope. It was a school field trip. They were a little "young"...

The organizer of this protest never showed up, if you can believe that.
People were just looking around at one another, not knowing what to do.
So, Thorn and I suggested that everybody walk out of the park and get out on the streets, since no signs were allowed inside the park and there was a police presence - anticipating the "mass resistance" that had been previously announced.

Yeah. right. What mass resistance?

Well, we stood just outside the park and unfurled our banner, the same banner we use at every protest we participate in - It says 9-11 WTC controlled Demolition. It gets LOTS of attention, provokes questions and significant interest from passersby and from moving traffic, and gets people thinking and talking.

A couple of the WCW protesters initially helped us hold this banner up.
After a little while, the rest of the anti-war people (maybe 3 dozen) decided they did not want to stand and protest alongside of us, because of our banner.
This is typical crapola from the lefty anti-war crowd, who consistently refuses to touch the issue of 9-11 at all.
Ya know, 9-11 has NOTHING to do with the war....LOLOL.
So, it ended up that Thorn, some nice person named Harry and I were standing alone at the corner of a busy intersection holding up the banner and we did this for about an hour or so.
People came up to us, one person was hostile and arguing from a (not surprising) lack of information, but overall, nobody hassled us in any way.
Simultaneously, the 33 other people who bailed on us and refused to stand and protest with us, were standing across the street on an opposite street corner, banging a little drum and holding small squares of yellow paper in front of their chests, singing some low chant.
After a few minutes, they didn't even want to be on the opposite street corner from us, and they moved on to another location.

So we followed behind them with the banner and ended up on another busy corner, and stood there for awhile.

This was the great day of "MASS RESISTANCE" in Pittsburgh, Pa.
I guess the good people of Pittsburgh are not very "anti-war".

Event # 2 - State College, Pa. - 5 pm.

We got back to State College at 4 pm and headed downtown to see if the events here locally would turn out a larger number of people. There were about 20 or so people at this event, at the busiest intersection in town.
I was the only one protesting.
Everybody else was sort of just standing there, but at least they were holding decent sized signs.
They tried to get into a couple of chants, but they felt stupid, so they stopped.
One lady asked if anyone wanted to speak through the bullhorn, and nobody volunteered, so I did.
So I pulled an Alex Jones....LOLOLOL.
Only, I didn't talk about the police state or Bohemian Grove.
I talked about how the bogus war is based upon the lies of 9-11.
I tied everything back to 9-11, to the neocons, etc..
I also started yelling some things ike "Americans for Literate Presidents!" and hurling various other catchy truth bombs. It's a protest, not a tea party. when I go to a protest, I protest.
Everybody hears me, bullhorn or no bullhorn. It is very invigorating and I come away with a good feeling.
It's not exactly scream therapy, but hey, it works.

The other people there just stood there holding their signs. Another lady spoke into the bullhorn from some written statement. In between, I hurled out truth bombs, and everybody else held their signs - the whole time.
Then, a Channel 6 news reporter walked up with a big camera and tripod and started asking the protesters questions and she went down the line.
She clipped the mic on me and asked me some questions and then did the same with Thorn.
We never hold back with mainstream reporters, but we stuck to stuff we figured would have the best chance of making it onto the news at 6 and 11.

Even so, we figured they wouldn't run our comments.
We were half right.
They did run our comments, but only some of them.
But they did show us there close up with our signs and they did allow our comments to be aired.
I just watched the 11 pm news.
Both Thorn and I were on there.
They edited out most of what we had to say, but we still got in some good stuff.
I am happy that they aired that much.

I am glad that there were some people that showed up at both of these locations.
However, there was no "mass resistance".
I resisted. Thorn resisted. Harry resisted.
The rest of the protest people either walked away, banged on a tiny drum or stood mute.

This is the first time I've seen a protest so badly organized, so aimless, so directionless, so passive, so...flatline.
And we make it a point to go to a lot of protests around the country, big and small.
We've been part of the recent BIG protests in NYC and Washington, DC.

What is not surprising is how the anti-war crowd behaved. They refuse to listen, to research, to show any receptivity, any guts, any pulse...when it comes to 9-11 and the war.
They want to pretend that 9-11 has nothing to do with the war in Iraq, or Afghanistan, or the bogus war on terror.
They content themselves with poor renditions of "Give peace a chance" and "bang, bang, bang" the drum.
Nobody walks up to them to ask them questions, nobody engages in dialogue, nobody even cares to look at them doing this. People walked right by them today and didn't even give them a glance.
It was pathetic to see. But there they were, comfy in the safe zone, away from the "dangerous truth stuff".
If this is giving it your all for truth, then you don't really want to get out your measuring cup.
A thimble, maybe.

We walked away from this day with a heavy feeling. It was not encouraging to see so few people out there, and literally, afraid to protest.
They are afraid to speak up, to speak out. They'll stand there and make fun of Bush or Condi Rice, but they won't step up and out of the politically correct zone - not one inch, not one toe.
I was wondering why they had even bothered to stand there at all.
Flatline.

At least the news aired our comments and people got to hear what we had to say, something different from the usual schtick.

I sure hope other WCW locations had a different, more encouraging outcome.
Because these two protests fell with a resounding thud.
I've never seen anything like what happened today in all the time I've been going to protests.
It was like being in an un-reality. It was sad beyond description.

It was NOT "mass resistance".

Lisa

If it's any consolation, Cleveland was worse. Or better. Depends on how we look at things.

I've been putting some time into this sort of thing lately and it was really depressing to see the less than 2 dozen "dissidents" straggle down to the Federal Building at around 4 PM. (The whole point of meeting in various places in the area was to converge on the Fed as a coup de grace. Instead it dissipated whatever energy there was. Okay, poor planning.)

What was worse in my admittedly biased viewpoint was that the Cleveland "newspaper of record", the Plain Dealer, offered... one picture in the Metro section on Friday that showed a young fellow on a sculpture near the Fed, as if he were goofing off on a nice autumn Friday afternoon. The caption DID aver that it was a "Bush protest" but from what scant information they provided, it might have been no more than an election season publicity stunt.

Protest, no.

Everyone wonders why things aren't like they "were in the 60s" and since I was there then too, let me explain. In the 60s there was no internet. Like it or not, this is the vehicle of ideas now. Street protests are probably redundant when you can get more information on the net in an hour and fire off your opinions and articles to 20 sites during the same amount of time you can be a pretend fire hydrant outside.

The forty-five minutes or so I spent by the mall near the Fed was spend handing our links to various websites anyway. Street theatre was yesterday. This is today. Oh yeah and I had my copy of 911-Evil which got a bit of attention and even surprised me that one gentleman recognized it. Also he'd seen the Pentagon Flash. So he was there for the same reason I was: Tell people to get off the streets, log on and get busy.

Not a huge epiphany but then I figured this is what was coming.

Okay, later. Off the New York City tomorrow!

Lisa said:
So, it ended up that Thorn, some nice person named Harry and I were standing alone at the corner of a busy intersection holding up the banner and we did this for about an hour or so.
People came up to us, one person was hostile and arguing from a (not surprising) lack of information, but overall, nobody hassled us in any way.
Simultaneously, the 33 other people who bailed on us and refused to stand and protest with us, were standing across the street on an opposite street corner, banging a little drum and holding small squares of yellow paper in front of their chests, singing some low chant.
After a few minutes, they didn't even want to be on the opposite street corner from us, and they moved on to another location.
For the past couple weeks I was talking to coworker about how bad it is in in the United States, high gas prices, loss of health care, government involvement in 9/11, recent high crime rate in our city (Philadelphia), and so on. He seemed to whole heartedly agree with what I had to say and seemed very aware of the "terror of the situation" until he read in the local paper that the stock market has reached a new high (closing just over 11,000) and how gas prices are coming down.

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/chains/signs20061006_DollarsandSense.php

Suddenly, almost as if a switch was turned on, he lost interest in discussing anything about how bad things are, since he was now on a "natural high" because of the status of his 401K! Needless to say we have no more discussions about the dire state of the U.S. economy and the overall world situation.

Americans see everything as a game and they can only "see time" in terms of their momentary psycho-chemical complex and are completely blind to seeing the opposite state to which they are presently experiencing. At one moment we like, then we dislike, or we affirm or deny, or we are attracted or we are repulsed, etc. When we experience an affirmation we simultaneously become unaware of the negation that opposes it. It's like that. We are trapped in time and bounded by it. The pathocracy is well aware of our human psychology and they know how to play the game to perfection.

But each time pressure is put on the boundary, with objectivity, then I think it leaves a 'memory' in the collective unconscious and, I think, if enough of these memories group together then it increases the chances that there might be a breakthrough of some kind where people might awaken to their inner conscience, if only but a moment, and this might supply the required emotional force to wake them out of their collective delusion and, seeing that this is not a game, they may actually do something about it. The moments add up. When and if this could happen is always uncertain and unpredictable.

One of our listeners in Atlanta, GA. participated in a WCW protest in that city and took lots of pictures.
They apparently had a better turnout than we did.
Take a look, nice photos. At least something was happening somewhere..LOL.
Check the photo gallery.

Atlantans for Truth Against Global Government
http://www.atagg.org/

Lisa, when reading your protest post, I had a strange feeling of deja-vu. So if we remove American names and locations we get in Stalinist era, "back in the USSR", in the darkest and bloodiest its period", 1937, when "black vorons" (NKVD-KGB police cars) were ranting at night picking up sleeping protesters (often the whole families together with parents, wives and small kids) most of them never be seen again. People were scared to death even to utter an innocuous word or two, as that often meant a death sentence.
US is not there yet since "controlled protests" to corner those who dare to think differently from sociopaths gang at power are still allowed.
It's like they run the same script over and over

THANK YOU Lisa!

I appreciate it, but again, nothing to thank me for.
I was pretty disgusted to see the lack of organization of the non-event in Pittsburgh, which is not a small city.
The State College protest was pretty much what I figured it would be. Here, they teach the students that the UN is our friend and seems like all the university professors are Democrats.
We've even tested out some things on political science students here, by asking questions to see what they're being taught.
For example, they have no idea that the Fed Reserve is a non-governmental, for-profit corporation, a cartel of private banks. And that's just for starters.

Now if you add to that that Penn State University is one of the most expensive schools to attend in the United States, it's even more disheartening. I think Thorn told me that there is only one other place that has a higher tuition. And they aren't teaching them the things they'll need to know in the real world, not surprising.
The dumbing down process is mighty expensive these days.
The emphasis doesn't appear to be learning, but group-think, football and partying.
That's pretty much what you see here.
Any protests here are by the Left (except for our protests) - and they also give these college kids an excuse to cut class without punishment.
We saw them high-fiving one another at one anti-war protest here. You wouldn't believe how many people were at that one. It was packed and it was a sham.
The only reason it was a large turnout was, they were all given a ""Get Out of Class Free" card for the day.
The Libby Lib speakers, several of whom teach at the college, were leading them in cheers for the UN, and it reminded me of "political theater".
When we protest here - Thorn and I - we have to do it alone.
But they're real. And I learned that two people can stop traffic on a 4-way road with a couple of good signs and a set of good lungs...:-)))))

Lisa

Lisa said:
For example, they have no idea that the Fed Reserve is a non-governmental, for-profit corporation, a cartel of private banks. And that's just for starters.
Lisa, it's not just these students that don't know this. I have mentioned this fact to I don't know how many people, and NONE of them were aware of this. And to top it off, I don't think one of them believes me when I tell them this. A few have asked, "Where did you hear this?" And I tell them on an alternative new site on the internet, and they just roll there eyes and ask me how I know it's true? So I ask them why do they think anything in the newspapers are true? They think for a few seconds and say that they don't. So I guess at least it gets them thinking. I have to admit, most of the people I know don't have computers, and if they do, they aren't interested in aternative news sites. ~SIGH~

Lynne,

There are plenty of books and articles on this subject.

My suggestions:

Andre Eggelletion wrote a good book called "Thieves in the Temple: America Under the Federal Reserve System".

Another, "The Federal Reserve Conspiracy" by Antony Sutton.

Yet another, "Rule By Secrecy" - by Jim Marrs

"Pawns in the Game" - by William Guy Carr

"The Creature from Jekyll Island" - by G. Edward Griffin

Lisa,

Thank you very much. I will see what I can do with this information to open some minds.

Lisa said:
You're welcome.
Remmber:
You can lead them to water, but you can't make them drink.

Hang in there.

Lisa
Republicans stick a hose in the horse's mouth and tape it before they turn on the water!

Just wanted to say Hello. I am new here and recognized you from Victor's book 9-11 Evil I just finished reading. Excellent book and the presented evidence certainly rings true.

Take care of yourself. I spent a total of two years in jail in the Us during the nineties for "disobedience" and "disturbing the peace." It's a lot more serious and dangerous now.

Well, hello to you too..:-)
Thank you for the kind feedback about the book. I'll pass it along to Thorn.
Regarding this: "It's a lot more serious and dangerous now."

Yes, I'm seeing that very clearly. Especially lately.

Lisa said:
Well, we stood just outside the park and unfurled our banner, the same banner we use at every protest we participate in - It says 9-11 WTC controlled Demolition. It gets LOTS of attention,

What is not surprising is how the anti-war crowd behaved. They refuse to listen, to research, to show any receptivity, any guts, any pulse...when it comes to 9-11 and the war.
They want to pretend that 9-11 has nothing to do with the war in Iraq, or Afghanistan, or the bogus war on terror.

It was pathetic to see. But there they were, comfy in the safe zone, away from the "dangerous truth stuff".

It was not encouraging to see so few people out there, and literally, afraid to protest.
They are afraid to speak up, to speak out. They'll stand there and make fun of Bush or Condi Rice, but they won't step up and out of the politically correct zone - not one inch, not one toe.
I was wondering why they had even bothered to stand there at all.

It was like being in an un-reality. It was sad beyond description.

It was NOT "mass resistance".

Lisa
Lisa,

Your experience is basically my experience. I live in a town where veterans assemble at dawn every saturday to stick a wooden cross in the sand for each US soldier that has died in Iraq. They will not let me read the names, ages and cities of origin over a PA with taps playing in the background. It is too intrusive they say.

I am not lucky enough to live where there is a group that actively seeks 9-11 truth so I have to do it alone. I like you know that 2 wars were base don the 9-11 lie.

I would take a 400 watt PA and a small generator to a local park next to where the local peace march assembles and I start talking about 9-11 and what I know about the towers. The peace marchers do not, at any time come to support my speaking or speak on their own even if I invite them to speak on whatever subject they wish. There was a time, before the war was over (sic), but it appears that the crisis management mentality of our society accepts official announcements of such deceptive nature and goes home.

In 2004 a coast guard member complained to the police that I was too loud. I was. I could be heard 2 blocks away. The police warned me and I turned the PA down to 1/2, they approved, and I kept talking. Then the coast guard member signed the complaint and I was cited for violating the noise ordinance. The police moved for dismissal at the hearing as the complainer, their witness did not show. The police were embarassed. I have only done it once since then.

You know I would be talking about the FEMA lie that the core was comprised of steel columns and that logically given the uniformity of the demolition or the resulting total pulverization of concrete that there was C4 coating the rebar encapsulated, sealed from the air and oxidization, preserving the RDX explosive circuits until initiated. I would be talking about the 2 hour 1990 PBS documentary I saw which identified the big slow down in the concrete core construction as being the "special, anti corrosion, vibration resistant" plastic coating on the rebar and the fact that it was flammable making it necessary for the municipal entity to require that only welders with a security clearance be allowed to execute the butt weld in the high tensile steel reinforcing bar used in the core shear walls. I would be sending the public to my website, http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11scenario.html and asking them to communicate with me, to ask questions.

I would ask the public to inquire with friends and family for any who may have seen that documentary.

In the one time I spoke on 9-11 since being cited for violating the noise ordinance I observed a police officer at the moment I said "C4 coated rebar" raise his right hand, without looking at me, as he walked the sidewalk across the street from me, and shake his hand vigourously with his thumb pointed straight up.

Would you be speaking about demoliton with me or would would you be standing across the street? Would you be there at all?

Chris

Back
Top Bottom