Rémy Daillet-Wiedemann (Announcement of the overthrow of the French government)

Lys

Jedi
Have some of you heard about Rémy Daillet-Wiedemann those later days?
My partner and I received this video in messenger from two different people, so we thought that we would check it which we have done. The man wants to make a Coup D'état in France, and he seems quite serious and willing to reach his goal at any cost.
The main video is available in English. He calls anyone who wants to join him to overthrow the government.

It is hard to know anything about him, on this website I have only been able to know a bit about his resume, he seems to be a good entrepreneur.
He is the creator and leader of the French association "School at home".
I also know that he was engaged in the MODEM party which is now dissolved then he left the political field as he says that it is now useless to try to change anything through vote and elections.

He also has a website dedicated to the coup where he presents his program : Pour un Coup d'Etat

I don't know what to think about it. This man looks very reasonable in his interview, he makes quite a lot of good points regarding the craziness of the deep state, education, natural medicines, taxes, illegal wars etc...
All of this is disturbing, it is like a breath of air and at the same time it is frightening.

For example, on a video I can't find anymore, (I think he probably turned it private) he exposes some ideas of actions that could be taken by people who want to join him. Those are hierarchized in order to test the loyalty of everyone.
He wants to make sure that anyone who wants to fight for a free France would be able to do what's need to be done until the end as the members of the resistance made during the war.
His first mean is not to use the violence, but he wouldn't hesitate to do so if he doesn't have the choice. So, he warns people that "if they are scared to fight or about the idea that they could die, so they should decline the call".

Rémy Daillet-Wiedemann chose to publically announce his goal because he wants French people to agree to this, and IMO he also needs more soldiers.

His channel on YouTube

If anyone is up to listen to him, I'd like to know what you think about this man.
IMO, it would be a great thing if he would reach his goal, and as he says "we can't do worse than what's happening right now, anyone you find on the street would make a better government than the actual one".

I wouldn't engage myself in the fight but I'd like to see what he could do.
First time I saw it, I kind of laughed at his "D'Artagnans style" but we'll see...

"Enjoy the show"

My partner and I received this video in messenger from two different people, so we thought that we would check it which we have done. The man wants to make a Coup D'état in France, and he seems quite serious and willing to reach his goal at any cost.
The main video is available in English. He calls anyone who wants to join him to overthrow the government.

It is hard to know anything about him, on this website I have only been able to know a bit about his resume, he seems to be a good entrepreneur.
I also know that he was engaged in the MODEM party which is now dissolved then he left the political field as he says that it is now useless to try to change anything through vote and elections.

He also has a website dedicated to the coup where he presents his program : Pour un Coup d'Etat

I don't know what to think about it. This man looks very reasonable in his interview, he makes quite a lot of good points regarding the craziness of the deep state, education, natural medicines, taxes, illegal wars etc...
All of this is disturbing, it is like a breath of air and at the same time it is frightening.

For example, on a video I can't find anymore, (I think he probably turned it private) he exposes some ideas of actions that could be taken by people who want to join him. Those are hierarchized in order to test the loyalty of everyone.
He wants to make sure that anyone who wants to fight for a free France would be able to do what's need to be done until the end as the members of the resistance made during the war.
His first mean is not to use the violence, but he wouldn't hesitate to do so if he doesn't have the choice. So, he warns people that "if they are scared to fight or about the idea that they could die, so they should decline the call".

Rémy Daillet-Wiedemann chose to publically announce his goal because he wants French people to agree to this, and IMO he also needs more soldiers.

His channel on YouTube

If anyone is up to listen to him, I'd like to know what you think about this man.
IMO, it would be a great thing if he would reach his goal, and as he says "we can't do worse than what's happening right now, anyone you find on the street would make a better government than the actual one".

First time I saw it, I kind of laughed at his "D'Artagnans style" but we'll see...

"Enjoy the show"
I am also really curious about what you guys think about this guy. We discovered him the same day they announced the second lock-down here in France, which is aberrant enough, and it feels like fresh air to have someone standing up this way, even though we can seriously doubt the feasibility of such an act or even debate the means which he wants to use to get there.

His determination is impressive and his points are all spot on. It feels like Resistance is birthing and it gives me some hope.

I am also really curious about what you guys think about this guy. We discovered him the same day they announced the second lock-down here in France, which is aberrant enough, and it feels like fresh air to have someone standing up this way, even though we can seriously doubt the feasibility of such an act or even debate the means which he wants to use to get there.

His determination is impressive and his points are all spot on. It feels like Resistance is birthing and it gives me some hope.

I watched the video Lys posted and perused his website. From the little I saw to me he looks like a very ambitious man who is willing to take advantage of the situation produced by the lies and the lockdowns. I too seriously doubt the feasibility of all his ambitious plans and I am alarmed by the means implied. Just recall that the last time the kings and aristocracy of France were violently removed, they were replaced by worse entities and institutions. Plus, he does not seem to be aware that there's a One World Government already in place, that will not allow a nation like France to go its own way and become sovereign. What does he think? The rest of the world will just sit back and watch? Or that the PTB will allow this to happen in France and let it become an example to other countries?

I don't like what is happening globally right now, I hate being forced to endure another senseless and murderous lockdown in France as prescribed by le petit roi and his cabal, but I don't think this man and his plans are the answer. The reason I was so fond of the Gilets Jaunes was that they were not hierarchical, it was a movement born spontaneously out of the common suffering of the French citizens who have had enough. That was a proper uprising and it did have an impact before this whole covid charade killed it off (or paused it, we shall see).

Just my initial thoughts, for what they are worth.

but I don't think this man and his plans are the answer
Certainly, but something that caught my attention in his video of 27/10/2020 : the emergence of the hashtag #WWG1WGA. And this, just after almost all facebook, tweeter, youtube accounts referring to Qanon have been deleted in the last few days. It will be interesting to see when his videos will be deleted (or not). Maybe it will mean that he's starting to become embarrassing (which doesn't seem to be the case at the moment!). Another thing, as in the drops of Q, there are many references to the military. If this guy is not the answer, he may well be part of the resistance to the chaos "En marche".
As the C's regularly repeat: "Just keep your eyes and ears open."
Same thought...

We're going to need more popcorn!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I watched the video Lys posted and perused his website. From the little I saw to me he looks like a very ambitious man who is willing to take advantage of the situation produced by the lies and the lockdowns. I too seriously doubt the feasibility of all his ambitious plans and I am alarmed by the means implied. Just recall that the last time the kings and aristocracy of France were violently removed, they were replaced by worse entities and institutions. Plus, he does not seem to be aware that there's a One World Government already in place, that will not allow a nation like France to go its own way and become sovereign. What does he think? The rest of the world will just sit back and watch? Or that the PTB will allow this to happen in France and let it become an example to other countries?

I don't like what is happening globally right now, I hate being forced to endure another senseless and murderous lockdown in France as prescribed by le petit roi and his cabal, but I don't think this man and his plans are the answer. The reason I was so fond of the Gilets Jaunes was that they were not hierarchical, it was a movement born spontaneously out of the common suffering of the French citizens who have had enough. That was a proper uprising and it did have an impact before this whole covid charade killed it off (or paused it, we shall see).

And if you want to make a "coup d'état"... You don't speak of it on the medias before... My 2 cents...🤔

Recently, we saw a video circulating actively on facebook and social medias, of a man who wants to overthrow the French government. The video has now 286k views. What is says is very articulated and he has a lot of charisma. I appreciate the fact that he knows how to use the French language very well, which is becoming increasingly rare these days.

First it was posted under the name "T.Lacroise", but now we know his real name which is Rémy Daillet-Wiedemann, and we have some more infos about him.

(google translate) Former president of Modem 31 (Haute-Garonne), founder among others of the reference site on the IEF (Family Instruction or "Home School"), blogger and writer, of French nationality but expatriate for many years, father of (very) large family: 7 children from memory.
His father Jean-Marie Daillet, a longtime UDF deputy, distinguished himself by attacking Simone Veil head-on in 1975 during the debates on abortion.
Rémy Daillet provided video support to Vincent Reynouard, and more indirectly (to my knowledge) to Hervé Ryssen, Jérôme Bourbon and Alain Soral.
Like many other authors, he identified that the revolt of nations is the only alternative to emerging global totalitarianism.
The context being thus recalled, it is up to you to make up your own mind, one thing is certain, this man is not a puppet, a joker; on the contrary, he is not joking.

Here is the google translation with some corrections , of his video:

Our country has experienced the equivalent of a war, not only our country, but all of Western Europe.
Everything has been ransacked, State, health, justice, education, economy, public authority, army, heritage, everything is down.
Worse still, a veritable enterprise of destruction targets not only your property, but yourself and your descendants.
Everything is violated, up to the founding texts which are the Constitution, the laws, the major international conventions and the charter of rights.
We must therefore act. French men and women, I am announcing to you, the overthrow of the government will be done with order, with respect for people, and in the event that someone is affected in his physical integrity by the necessities of action, in respect of the higher moral law.
Your nightmare comes to an end. A few weeks ago I invited you to the resistance, but the discussions I have had with the opposition and dissent leaders show me that no one is really ready or in a position to take power.
I am, so I will. To achieve power, I will operate with you the overthrow of the government, it will be perfectly legitimate, rightfully, in accordance with the superior law which is the interest and the right of the people, and that not only for France, but also for all the peoples of the earth who are waiting for France to wake up.
Yes, I decided to take power in France, to restore this country, to give you back your freedom, to put an end to this destruction of everything, to restore our country as it should never have ceased to be
To do this, I have the support of various army officials and the forces of public authority. The chatter is over, consensus is unattainable
While we are discussing, French people are dying in the streets, that is enough.
France is dead, of course, but it will resuscitate
I'll be the humble trigger that drives everything else,
Yes, I am going to overthrow the government of the republic, totally sold to the money powers.
Without that, where will you be in five years? in what chaos, in what dictatorship will you vegetate?
Occupation troops must be driven out
these organizations never received your consent to rule over your head
everything is practically ready, the only thing missing is to rally the French around this historic action
what will I do once I gain power? this is the question you are asking yourself.
well first I will end this criminal confinement, then I will abolish almost all taxes, about 580 out of 600 will be instantly destroyed
VAT, housing tax, property tax, CSG, inheritance tax and many others
the list will be given to you
essentially, the tax will be abolished
And none will obviously be created, and the very creation of the tax will be subject to legally draconian constraints.
I recommend, while waiting, to no longer pay taxes to this regime
since this money you donate finances your own persecution
and likewise, I will cancel the fines and all other sentences that may have been drawn up against the yellow vests and simple onlookers during the last troubled periods
I also announce that I will cancel all your debts contracted by passive indebtedness, that is to say the debts that have caught up with you because of the increase in the cost of living while your income has remained stable
I will be told, the state budgets will be weighed down by these measures
not at all! on the contrary, and I will prove it to you. money is aplenty
and there will be many more who will invest in a country freed from the weight of debt and charges
we have literally extorted the French and anyone who knows what it means to earn money by the sweat of his brow can no longer admit it
this is over. I will put in the trash contributions, fees, levies, taxes and surcharges, in numbers that are not well known in this republic of disorder and opacity
and of course the administrative services that go with it
state monopolies will for the most part be abolished, such as those on energy production
I will cancel the wearing of the mask, scientifically unnecessary, and the confinement, as I said, deadly to our economy, your jobs and your income
I will immediately ban aerial spraying, also called chemtrails, I will ban masonry and other dangerous sects, passing over the heads of citizens, I will penalize all kinds of human trafficking, I will stop the abusive placements of children, I will remove the country from europe, which is no longer capable of carrying out its mission, I will ban any mass vaccination campaign, I will immediately stop the control of citizens by the intelligence services and their tracking, I will stop the program of 5G and I will completely dismantle it, I will abolish the obligation to hold identity documents, I will stop the migratory invasion which is beheading Africa and which poses enormous problems for Europe, I will expel without hesitation foreign delinquents, because I do not see me, abroad committing delinquent acts
it is totally unbelievable. A foreign offender is expelled, it goes without saying
I will ban pseudo first ladies, wives and husbands of elected officials, living with money taken in your pockets
and many other scandalous expenses
I will disengage France from the Lisbon, Maastricht and Schengen treaties, which the people refused
I will stop undue privatizations, I will restore order throughout the territory, I will dissolve ministries, I will in fact keep only eight, and many other things that you have been waiting for a long time
I will remove in turn a whole jumble of prohibitions, obligations, laws by the thousands, decrees, ordinances, circulars, codes, all of this constituting an illegitimate pollution, an odious field of regulatory spreading
we will put everyone back to work, simply because work will no longer be subject to stupid taxes and regulations
access will be free, we will no longer tax it
I program the abolition of paid work
we will restore security and peace because we will have a ruthless intransigence for disorders, crimes, rapists and gang murderers, the sentences will be pronounced and executed
we will no longer see a simple car driver guilty of speeding sentenced to 4 years in prison while a murderer gets him only eighteen months
the bad judges who favored these crimes will be fired or even prosecuted
we will restore freedom of thought, by abolishing the laws on public opinion who had reduced our country to a contemptible dictatorship
and all the sentences pronounced for offenses of opinion, for the writing of books, for the expression of ideas, will be canceled immediately
we will unravel the penal code and many others, which prevent action
we will come back to mechanisms comparable to those of the 1950s where life was infinitely simpler from this point of view.
I tell you, the time of social peace, the time of strength, the time of national independence from the occult powers, the time of national creativity will return
we are going to put an end to infinite delays, we are going to blow up administrative traffic jams, unbearable delays, hellish paperwork, scandalous censorship
we will also give you back the tranquility of your villages and your towns, the authenticity, the fertility of nature, the nobility of your heritage, prosperity in your trades, the scupule in work, the notion of the long term, and then the word given, and all that makes a civilized country habitable
so how am I going to do what no government could do to you
well i will do it to you on my own authority
the state will be more discreet but it will be stronger
there are all the models in the world that we want, models of excellence that we will know how to listen with the modesty that is required in a ruined country
there is no inevitability, everything can be conquered. I believe in human capacities
Humanity, I think, is only in its prehistory. Everything is possible
All the patents exist. We can conquer everything, hunger, thirst, poverty,
man has an extraordinary and practically unused genius. The only thing is that we must remove obstacles, especially political and normative, to its deployment.
we will not be alone
as soon as I have launched this movement all the countries of the world will be informed and many will start moving
I'm not threatening a little cocaine addicted banker
I directly threaten all those who believed to get rid of the peoples
especially peoples of europe
the very day of my accession to power i will contact the united states and russia in order to arrange our country's relations with these two nations which have many friends of france
we have moreover a majority of friends in italy, in spain, in belgium, in holland, in germany, in england, in ireland, in scotland, in poland, in romania, in bulgaria, in the czech republic, in scandinavia, in portugal, everywhere
in croatia, where some have not forgotten that I fought for his freedom
in the entire Europe
in lebanon, which is currently under attack from wreckers
in the baltic countries, in russia, in the united states, in canada, in mexico, in the maghreb, where so many people absolutely do not understand how the french republic could have fallen so low
all over africa, in asia, everywhere, everywhere where globalism has started fires
these friends all over the world will be there to help us that day, it is then us who will help them, we will help them, France will help them to free themselves from the same bureaucracies, and from the same businessmen who had the audacity and the impudence to attack France
we will bring our soldiers back from foreign operations, there is no longer any reason for them to be compromised in adventures guided by sordid financial and political interests, at the risk of their lives
we will stop supporting illegitimate regimes and intervening where the people have asked us nothing
you might be wondering if my case is solidly studied, well my answer is yes, we have taken good care of doing things, everything is calculated, it is viable, it has been thought for decades, and it there is with us in addition, the heritage of the centuries, the wisdom of good management, of the past,
the men and women who will rebuild this country will give it back its entire freedoms, are true, great and distinguished children of this country, of the most virtuous intelligence
anyway, if you doubt it, any government made up of people of good faith and willing to do well, taken at random in the street, will always do better than this band of impostors, incompetence and even criminals who occupy the place
but you will see it we do not have for us only the good faith and the good sense
we will come back to the true sense of history, which France will guide
we will not be one of those people who claim to rule
since we will give back to the nation the right to govern itself
we will restore the foundations, you will do the rest
how will I do it?
well I will operate this overthrow of the government when the time comes, provided you want it, in a peaceful or bloody way, it will depend on the enemy's ability to attack us during this reconquest
and if he risked bloodshed, then he will reveal his true will
as for us, legitimate people, we are determined to become master of our destiny again, and nothing will stop us
we have more military means than the puppet government of the republic, we have more formidable soldiers, we have more people and more forces
I incidentally advise our opponents that they have no interest in spending time in our country because we will not have the leniency of our predecessors
the day I cross the stage, France will be free
you will therefore find prominently the measures that I will take as soon as I come to power, not as president or I do not know what title of the republican pantomine, but as head of the nation
what you have to do is simple, get ready, convince the hesitant soldiers and cadres of the country, that they constitute networks, contact us, we will enlist you
join forces with ours
I will tell you the day when we will act
the people will overthrow this illegitimate power
your time has come, your country has returned to you, long live France

On his channel there are also interesting videos. Rémy Daillet-Wiedemann

He his supporting Trump, he talks about the fall of the birth rate in Western countries, and he seems to be quite knowledgeable about history and spiritual topics. He also posted a short video of Jimmy Guieu who was an excellent researcher about UFOs, NWO, RLC and similar topics.

Here is his other channel (in french) about homeschooling : Remi le coach des Parents

In some old videos, you can see that he traveled in many countries and is concerned about ecology and pollution.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CObWH8938SE
He seems to be now living in Japan.

I posted another topic about a medium from Marseille doing predictions Some predictions for France (medium/youtube channel)
And what she described in her videos from early 2020 is matching very well with this guy. She is still saying, nearly every day, that the Macron governement will fall imminently, that the lockdown will end, and that what will follow is a completely new government led by a righteous man from abroad.
She did another video about Remy Daillet, saying that he will succeed
I watched some other mediums who say the same about the situation and Rémy Daillet. For example https://odysee.com/@Lauracle:d/voyance-actu-renversement-partie1:c

So I thought that would be interesting to put in a topic for future reference. I think all of this is far-fetched, but this story is gaining momentum and is perhaps interesting to follow.

Anyways, apart from all that, I have the feeling that strange things are happening, especially after the Nice attacks. Here are some thoughts I have, and I may be totally wrong of course.

I noticed that the energy of the earth seems to have changed and it is more difficult for me to feel anchored, as I usually feel from an energetic viewpoint. I was wondering why I felt a mild dizziness, like if I had traveled for hours on a bus in a mountain road.

I tried to understand why, and a friend told me that he also felt that a primordial form of energy left the earth, and that it increased the duality, so also the chaos. He described this primordial form of energy as a frame that keeps the 3D alive, that allows (if duality was an algorithm) to keep it stable and in perpetual movement (therefore equilibrium) to prevent the reality from crashing into one side or the other (shadow or light for example).

Now, he said that there could be pockets of light on earth with general chaos for a while and one of the facets may prevail. Chaos or life. People are going to go crazy, bipolarity everywhere, political separations... He thinks that those who lead us know this and try to bring us together in the same cup as theirs. But he doesn't think it will be feasible, so there would be 2 coexisting humanities.

I also received an audio message from someone in esoteric circles, saying that the reason of the recent lockdown was much more than a privation of freedom, physical and social freedoms. This was only something hiding other more important purposes. The audio message said that the frequency of the earth changed since these last days, and that the lockdown was intended to prevent people from getting together in groups, because groups would allow the new frequency to be integrated.

And especially groups of 7 or more, so that's why they limited meetings to 6 persons. Also, this new frequency could be better integrated in nature, so that's why they want to prevent people from going into nature, mountains, near the sea, etc. Because the earth is like a drum head, and it resonates when a wave is coming from the cosmos, and people connecting themselves together to this frequency would help to establish the new frequency for everyone. A single person going into nature or resonating with this frequency would lose it very quickly after coming back to cities or around other people.

So maybe they are trying to counter that change with other kind of frequencies, and that would explain the feeling of general fatigue. This friend also said that he felt waves probably coming from satellites that were targeting the heart and brain. I also feel the same kind of pressure in my head as when I am around a lot of wifi networks, but much stronger, and it happens usually in the afternoons and especially in the evenings. I also thought it could be some kind of electrical phenomenon, maybe triggered by cometary bodies passing by, because we see an increase in electrical driven phenomena (earthquake in Turkey, hurricane Eta, super typhoon Goni). So those are my guesses, I'm maybe completely wrong on all that, of course! Only guessing and speculating here.

Thank you jsf for bringing the topic back with more details.

I posted another topic about a medium from Marseille doing predictions Some predictions for France (medium/youtube channel)
And what she described in her videos from early 2020 is matching very well with this guy. She is still saying, nearly every day, that the Macron governement will fall imminently, that the lockdown will end, and that what will follow is a completely new government led by a righteous man from abroad.
She did another video about Remy Daillet, saying that he will succeed

Indeed, his name made me think about your post because it sounds like a name from Eastern Europe which I have linked, I don't know why, to the "cold country" the medium talked about.
I am not used to listen to the mediums on the internet, but I was surprised that there are so many people asking about him.
I think that he's going to have many followers if the time comes for him to act.

I am really curious to see what will happen next.

Depuis quelques jours 3 ou 4, je me suis rendue compte que mon coeur faisait moins de bonds et restait plus calme, mes acouphènes et vertiges se dissipent un peu aussi et je me sens très connectée grâce aux cristaux de base et suite à un message de CHU, j'ai placé tous les cristaux que je lui avais proposés à côté de moi et je travaille avec eux aussi, chaque jour... Ce serait donc dû au changement d'énergie dont vous parlez JSF... Merci pour votre message...

Since a few days 3 or 4, I realized that my heart was making less jumps and staying calmer, my tinnitus and dizziness are dissipating a bit too and I feel very connected thanks to the basic crystals and following a message from CHU, I placed all the crystals I had offered him next to me and I work with them too, every day ... So it would be due to the change of energy you are talking about JSF... Thank you for your message...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

His channel on YouTube

"Enjoy the show"
Yes, we saw that vid too.
Some serious questionnings here : when you want to make a coup, you don't say it, right ? Secrecy is the fundamental criteria to succeed, knowing the governement owns the leverage of legal violence. But, to say the least, this guy seems to be very practical, has the knowledge of actions to take, the perfect political analysis of what needs to be done, and most of all, all the thinking frenchies have ENOUGH of Macron's circus.
I checked Daillet's curriculum, he's rather coming from the self-developement'area, but he has a recorded engagement on the croatian war zone. His dad was a former deputy.
My point : could be a sort of artistic happening to make the "buzzz" (he's a former theather actor), or could be the sand in the gears. His Dartagnan's look is ALSO definitly inspired from Guy Fawkes's. And yes, he's right : things can't get worst. Can they ?

And if you want to make a "coup d'état"... You don't speak of it on the medias before... My 2 cents...
Some serious questionnings here : when you want to make a coup, you don't say it, right ? Secrecy is the fundamental criteria to succeed, knowing the governement owns the leverage of legal violence.

Yes this a question I had too.
Here is his response to that :

I think he may use some help and making this coup public may enable him to enroll more people in his fight.
If not you may be right and this is just some buzz, but we don't know that yet.

And yes, he's right : things can't get worst. Can they ?

It may get worse if nothing happen. If he is even a tiny part of what needs to be done in order to change something, so it's good enough. :-)

Yes, we saw that vid too.
Some serious questionnings here : when you want to make a coup, you don't say it, right ? Secrecy is the fundamental criteria to succeed, knowing the governement owns the leverage of legal violence. But, to say the least, this guy seems to be very practical, has the knowledge of actions to take, the perfect political analysis of what needs to be done, and most of all, all the thinking frenchies have ENOUGH of Macron's circus.
I checked Daillet's curriculum, he's rather coming from the self-developement'area, but he has a recorded engagement on the croatian war zone. His dad was a former deputy.
My point : could be a sort of artistic happening to make the "buzzz" (he's a former theather actor), or could be the sand in the gears. His Dartagnan's look is ALSO definitly inspired from Guy Fawkes's. And yes, he's right : things can't get worst. Can they ?
The 1989 ‘Revolution’ in Romania was live on TV. True, it was not advertised. Perhaps the message points rather to the real dysfunction of elected politicians. People believe in and are lead by what the media is saying and not by legit entities on the ground. Perhaps it is easy to replace voted in politicians with self affirmed ones? That we shall see.

Yes this a question I had too.
Here is his response to that :

I think he may use some help and making this coup public may enable him to enroll more people in his fight.
If not you may be right and this is just some buzz, but we don't know that yet.

It may get worse if nothing happen. If he is even a tiny part of what needs to be done in order to change something, so it's good enough. :-)
A point that clarifies his intentions ... 👍

His channel on YouTube

"Enjoy the show"
When I listened to him the first time, some days ago, Hitler came to my mind. Hitler also said, before the elections, very good things that Germans wanted to hear, had very good points.

What he says we know all of us that is bon sense. So nothing new. Now, someone who proposes a coup d'état on the web, how come he is not in prison?

When I listened to him the first time, some days ago, Hitler came to my mind. Hitler also said, before the elections, very good things that Germans wanted to hear, had very good points.

What he says we know all of us that is bon sense. So nothing new. Now, someone who proposes a coup d'état on the web, how come he is not in prison?
And also why is it not censored?

Back
Top Bottom