Remember the swine flu "pandemic"?

Hi SevenFeathers,

indeed it does, although I would place one difference this time around. Back when the swine flu hit, people didn’t seem as concerned about it (that I can remember), nor did the PTB seemed so desperate in their push for control.

Today is the overt hysteria that has made the same method of delivering information and scaring the population so effectively destructive.

Hi SevenFeathers,

indeed it does, although I would place one difference this time around. Back when the swine flu hit, people didn’t seem as concerned about it (that I can remember), nor did the PTB seemed so desperate in their push for control.

Today is the overt hysteria that has made the same method of delivering information and scaring the population so effectively destructive.

Indeed. One could argue that all of pandemic scares from the swine flu to Ebola and all the ones in between were just a practice run for the Covid madness we're living through now.

Hi SevenFeathers,

Indeed. One could argue that all of pandemic scares from the swine flu to Ebola and all the ones in between were just a practice run for the Covid madness we're living through now.

I remember it because they were pushing a vaccine, which I didn't take (of course!). The newscasters were fear-mongering as can be seen in those video clips, but since the government didn't get involved with putting us on house arrest, there was no panic that I can remember.

Health officials are investigating the first confirmed case of a new strain of swine flu in the UK.
The A(H1N2)v infection was detected in a routine flu screening test at a GP surgery in North Yorkshire.
Officials said the person had respiratory symptoms, a mild illness and had fully recovered.
The infection found in the UK is slightly different from recent human cases of swine flu globally, health officials say, but similar to viruses in UK pigs.
In 2009, there was a pandemic of swine flu in humans caused by a virus spreading in pigs, birds and humans.

Just keeping an eye on this. Could be something, could be nothing.

Back
Top Bottom