Relocation to countries that will likely maintain personal freedom

Does that make sense? it is truly difficult to determine that based on indexes and policies being passed around

That's why I rely both on mental analysis and inner guidance or intuition.

The other question would be, I suppose, in the context of this discussion, what is wrong with the place where you are right now? If you have the means and the wish to do so, by all means move, but I feel there ought to be something more to the decision to move. You'd be chasing freedom yes, but also running away from something and making a move out of fear, perhaps, can be troublesome.

As I said, I see the EU being among the first to try implementing totalitarian control in the next few years. Austria just passed the mandatory vaxx law, Germany is considering it, Italy and Greece fine elderly people who do not do it, etc.

Even if the same comes to much of Latin America and vaxx passes cannot be avoided, at least you can use one of the Chinese traditional vaccines there. These are also untested long-term, but at least it is not spike protein producing mRNA or the vector clotshots (Astrazeneca or even Sputnik) which kill or maim quite a lot of people.

As to my personal situation, I moved to new places several times before and am currently also an expat.

Moving away from danger does not have to be out of fear either. Gurdjieff left Russia after the Bolshevik revolution, Laura left the US, etc.

I think I’ll like to add my personal experience being here in the great country of Texas… yes I said country.

I’ve been to florida, they’re lax on the laws, HOWEVER city goverments like Miami and Tampa heavily enforce their mandates. And their people enforce it. (Mostly South Americans, except cubans..not kidding.) It’s all about the people. The governments don’t matter. Let me explain.

Here in Texas, in the beginning of this plandemic, there were mask mandates. Big cities like fort worth dallas were bringing up their Silly games. In the first couple weeks, people were following along, after that, NO one started doing it, not even the police (they are the people too). No one cares here. It doesn’t matter what the government does the majority of the people here disregard this whole COVID bs, with the exception of a handful of people of course, but THEY are the minority. You can’t enforce anything if no one complies. I’ve been to El Paso, Osdessa, Midland, Fort Worth/Dallas, Houston. It doesn’t matter. I don’t know about Corpus Christi or San Antonio, but wow. The corporations like Walmart target Starbucks can bring their own rules and “recommend masks” and all their petty measures, but no one does it, and no one will. I LITERALLY only notice this is a problem when I start traveling north to Chicago to visit family. Honestly, I’m not even going back there anymore. It feels like a dark cloud (even more) of fear paranoia and control over there.

My only recommendation if you move to Texas, you better have a fluoride filter! Lol.

Hi axj,

I definitively understand the way you feel. I'm from Mexico and I just recently moved back here after living 15 years in Canada. My decision to leave Canada was precipitated by the vaccine mandates for travel as there was a risk of not being able to leave at a later time.

I'm now back in my home town of Merida, the capital of Yucatan, and I'm very happy to be here. Indeed, the Covid restrictions are much more relaxed than in the western countries. Mexico never closed borders, restricted travel or demanded a Covid test to enter the country and the federal government doesn't seem interested in imposing vaccine mandates. Everything is open at the moment and life is almost normal. The rules in Yucatan and most states indicate that we have to wear a mask everywhere and most people do but the 20% of people who don't wear a mask outside are left alone, even if you walk by the police, and I always wear it below the nose when I'm indoors.

As others have said, I think Mexico has been lucky to have a sensible president during this time. I think the strictness of the measures have less to do with people being obedient or not and more with the specific leaders in power. This also shows in the differences within countries as the local situation will depend on governors and mayors more than the federal government. Recently two states announced that they planned to implement some form of vaccine passports. I don't know if this will come to pass and if it will become more widespread within the country, we'll see.

In your chart you mention the security situation in Mexico as a downside. FWIW, I would comment that this is not homogeneous within the country. Of course, there are some places in Mexico that are very unsafe and riddled with cartel violence and crime but there are many other places that are perfectly safe and peaceful.

I hope this helps,

Carlos.

In your chart you mention the security situation in Mexico as a downside. FWIW, I would comment that this is not homogeneous within the country. Of course, there are some places in Mexico that are very unsafe and riddled with cartel violence and crime but there are many other places that are perfectly safe and peaceful.

Thanks for the report on the situation in the Yucatan, Carlos. I have been there something like 10 times I think and it is indeed much safer than places closer to the US border. Though even in a tourist area like Yucatan, police or even military check points on the streets are a common sight, even though in the Yucatan they mostly let obvious tourist vehicles pass without checking.

Hi,
If you think Paraguay would be great place to live, then you should take a closer look at the "Paraiso el Verde" project. The colony was founded a few years ago with the aim of providing a safe haven for german and english speaking emigrants from Europe. It has a declared spiritual orientation. For example, Helmut Pilhar ("German New Medicine"), the author Jonathan Dilas, and Hans Peter Reinhardt live there. There are two interviews youtube with the founders Sylvia and Dr. Erwin Annau: 1 + 2

I've been asking around again, and what people say seems to be that now things are very similar to how things are in Mexico. I mean, supposedly, they are asking for certificates and things like that, but people don't really care much. Not that they are against it necessarily, but most just don't care.

You see, in that regard, Latin American countries are in general like that. Some places have to abide by the rules more than others but most won't do it not because they are against the rules but because they would lose clients if they enforce the rules too much. Informal economy is also big in Latin America, so if you don't work for a company, you may be better off. At least companies can still choose whether or not to require vaccination. I would guess that even they approve the "Health Pass" project, some places will enforce it while others just won't care about it.

A friend that goes to the countryside a lot told me that in some places you see people in the streets with masks, just like in the city, and in the city you see people wearing masks just under the nose, so it isn't really that people are freaking out or anything. You can't go to the supermarket without a mask (at least in Asuncion) they tell me, but that's not much a nuisance compared to other measures.

Some events ask for certificates, some schools do it too, and some jobs too. That's a fact, because most of the people I talk to have children and work, and they have personal stories of how they or others they know were asked for vaccination for their jobs, or children being asked for vaccination in order to get to school. It is controversial because there are some parents who don't want to vaccinate their children, but according to the people I've been asking around, these are few, not too many.

Other friends who are more into economic analysis and things like that tell me that the economy is crumbling, but that's happening everywhere too.

My perception is that, you'll be quite OK if you don't have to work for a company there and if you don't have children, because it seems that right now, the pressure is more on the people who work for big companies and on schools, which is sad. I still work for an Educational institution in Paraguay and I talk to teachers, so I hear stories from them too. Most got vaccinated.

The thing is that, Paraguay has been through periods of lockdowns which hasn't been the case where I live now and that's why I have the impression that things were quite more strict over there for some time at least. It seems that it is also why people seem to be fed up with rules and they tell me they just won't take another lockdown. Also, it seems that worldwide, countries are lifting the restrictions for whatever reason, so, they certainly wouldn't last much longer in Paraguay. The fear seems to be fading. As for whatever comes next, again there's no way to know for sure how things will be in any place. So, I guess that if you feel like jumping into that adventure it won't be too different from other places in the world regarding COVID restrictions, vaccines and so on, I suppose.

At the moment in Argentina the vaccine is not mandatory, legally speaking, the problem is some companies that threaten dismissal if you do not have the vaccine, mainly because the medical social works do not "cover" expenses of any type of accident if the person is not vaccinated. That happens in Buenos Aires. I don't know for sure, but it will surely happen in some other provinces of the country.

I live in a town approximately 600km away and it's a world apart, here all the shops got tired, not all, there is one that is still "strict about wearing face masks". the other premises of any type one has the decision if you want to use or not.

Like every government at some point the president said he was going house to house so that people get vaccinated, that was a few months ago and I'm still waiting hahahaha. In short, I think that one of the advantages of having a government that acclaims "social justice" with leftist overtones helps not to impose so many things, since if they do they lose the elections.

obviously all this can change from one day to the next, but at least give a little time to devise strategies.

Economically, Argentine currency is falling more and more, there is tremendous inflation. I personally don't see a good future for the economy...or what's left of it

If my understanding of C and other sources are correct. It really doesn't matter where you live on the planet since they will be equally dark. If you want to be safe you network with high vibrations people as their forcefield will protect against /repel dark energy. There are a lot of factions trying to take advantage of young civilizations. The initial one we are facing now is trying to take our resources. They purposely destroy our environment, initiate chaos and destruction to legalize their takeover of our planet since we are so incompetent taking care of earth. Their plan is to take resources for themselves since they mismanaged their own and use the survivor as obedient slaves. Mind you they are skilled at this since they have been doing a lot of it to other planets for ages. Transhumanism agenda using the mRNA is basically trying to keep our frequency low and selecting those aggresive aryan/ pure race that is easier to integrate with their culture. They will kill the rest in the ensuing chaos methodically yet in subtle way (as seen in covid scenario). That is why we have to understand the message of numerous channeling. Resistance is futile as each of these factions ruled us at one time of our history. If you read cabal history, the dark age/ inquisition is full of massacre of advance spiritual ethnics that refuse to join the dark side. They fought and mostly died against far more advance sts race. You need to understand proper spiritual law to get out of this aggressor/victim cycle. What we need to do is for the human race to unite and learn to take responsibility of our life/ awakening. Yes that mean we have to leave behind most of our cabal paradigm and lifestyle. We as a united race need to envision/ create our own positive future instead of what other dark races intended for us. It isn't just a few incidence, until our planetary frequency rise enough to certain vibrations/ quorum, sto races in the galaxy will mostly stay away. Their help come in inspiration of new ideas but we have to choose and shape our own reality. What we choose will determine the type of reality in the next grand cycle.

That's why I rely both on mental analysis and inner guidance or intuition.

As I said, I see the EU being among the first to try implementing totalitarian control in the next few years. Austria just passed the mandatory vaxx law, Germany is considering it, Italy and Greece fine elderly people who do not do it, etc.

Even if the same comes to much of Latin America and vaxx passes cannot be avoided, at least you can use one of the Chinese traditional vaccines there. These are also untested long-term, but at least it is not spike protein producing mRNA or the vector clotshots (Astrazeneca or even Sputnik) which kill or maim quite a lot of people.

As to my personal situation, I moved to new places several times before and am currently also an expat.

Moving away from danger does not have to be out of fear either. Gurdjieff left Russia after the Bolshevik revolution, Laura left the US, etc.
Yes, I understand where you're coming from, and I suppose that it's difficult to say or to give you proper advice as what the picture looks like is that it depends on so many other factors.

Has the discussion here helped you zero in on a few options? and how soon would you be planning on making this move, if you don't mind me asking.

Hello Axj.

Just wanted to add to the good advice everybody has given you. Here is my experience moving from Canada to Mexico.

I kept it simple. I wasn’t happy in Vancouver as I didn’t vibe with the people there. Also I wanted to grow food so I needed a better climate all year round. I took a vacation to Cancun Mexico and loved it and just decided to move here. Yes, it was challenging but nothing I couldn’t deal with. Also not being able to fluently speak Spanish was difficult but not impossible to deal with. I think in the end it has to do what helps you be most productive. For me heat and sunshine were important and I tell you Cancun has not disappointed.

If you decide to move around here I will be more than happy to help you out with any information that can help.

Good luck and all the best in your adventures.

I'm thinking about doing the same thing and doing the same research! For me, things are also too exciting to stay in one place. I just wanted to shake your hand virtually and wish you luck! My idea is to move to Montenegro first and then look at my options. Montenegro has one of the greatest biodiversity in Europe with many endemic species, and the mentality of the people is very warm and welcoming. Great to see it on your list! All the best! Follow your heart :)

Thanks Uli! Montenegro was indeed close to the top of my list, but it requires quite an investment to move there. It is also on the way to join the EU so it does not seem to be a good longer term option either in that regard.

This is a clear example of how things can change in a few days.

"Starting this Wednesday, the province of Buenos Aires will request a health pass to travel by medium and long-distance buses. This was confirmed by the Buenos Aires Transportation Minister, Jorge D'Onofrio, on the tickets that are sold as of today. Those issued previously will be excluded."

"D'Onofiro affirmed this Wednesday that in all medium and long-distance tickets that are issued as of today, the health pass that certifies the complete vaccination scheme against the coronavirus will be required. "The extension of the sanitary pass decree was published in the Official Gazette, requiring it in medium and long-distance transport," the official explained in statements to AM 750."

"In this sense, D'Onofrio recalled that on December 21, Governor Axel Kicillof established the pass in the province for certain areas, "and in today's decree it was extended to others"

Comenzó a regir el pase sanitario para viajar en micros de media y larga distancia | En la provincia de Buenos Aires

"Three public universities have already defined that they will request compulsory vaccination to attend classes this year"

"Looking ahead to the next school year, concern is growing as to whether or not they will request a health pass to attend face-to-face classes. Although the Government ruled out the vaccination certificate for schools, universities enjoy autonomy and can request it if they consider it so. In fact, three public houses of study have already defined that they will request a complete vaccination schedule. These are the University of La Matanza (UNLaM), the University of La Plata (UNLP) and the National Technological University (UTN)."

Tres universidades públicas ya definieron que pedirán la vacunación obligatoria para asistir a clases este año

So, in my humble opinion, sometimes a known evil is better than an unknown evil.

Come to Venezuela and we open a food store for the ice age, I am alone here, "I am a legend" (laughs). The weather is still beautiful!

As a complement I recommend you to watch this video, it is in Spanish (active subtitles in English) but I think it is the most objective I have seen about our reality so far if you want to know about emigration, obviously you have to investigate a little more because many situations have been changing:

10 Latin American countries, among the best destinations in the world to emigrate: everyone is welcome:

As for countries in economic crisis, maintaining a constant income in dollars is a vital part of their subsistence and more so if you are going to live in the capital. In my case, it is complicated if I work in an office with a salary of almost $ 3 or work on my own and earn between 10$, 20$, 50$, 100$ and up to$ 200 depending on the job. but it's not a constant thing and it's a headache because my health is over$ 500, so everything I did in a year, I can lose in a day just in a consultation.

With regard to Colombia, he recalled that it was called the Israel of Latin America. In terms of security, do a good job of investigating the sectors of the country where there is less crime than just taking the general known index.

Back
Top Bottom