Relevant information about coronavirus in Spanish

Rebounds, the explosion in Beirut, journalistic terrorism, and the tweets of...
Pilar Baselga will tell us about the false outbursts, about journalistic terrorism, Robert Trump's tweets, the explosion in Beirut, and about how the Spanish right-wing reinforces the lie of the pLandemia.

Very interesting talk about vaccines, in Spanish, she talks about the types and dangers, quite easy to understand for common people.
Explains quite easy the numbers of the so called efficiency of the vaccine, how the vaccine works like those of mRNA and adenoviruses, mostly. In short she mentioned what had been discussed at the coronavirus thread about vaccines in Spanish. Being a scientist, her talk is in that order, she does not say if it is good or bad, she just exposes the facts with references.

Very interesting talk about vaccines, in Spanish, she talks about the types and dangers, quite easy to understand for common people.
Explains quite easy the numbers of the so called efficiency of the vaccine, how the vaccine works like those of mRNA and adenoviruses, mostly. In short she mentioned what had been discussed at the coronavirus thread about vaccines in Spanish. Being a scientist, her talk is in that order, she does not say if it is good or bad, she just exposes the facts with references.

Thanks for sharing this, mabar. So far, this is one of the best talk I've seen in Spanish about Covid vaccines.

Karina Acevedo-Whithouse PhD ( https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Karina-Acevedo-Whitehouse) does a great job in this talk, explaining in detail the vaccines, their components, major risks, statistics, as well as scientific references to recent studies. I would say, most of the thing she speaks about, are very similar to what Judy Mikovits says, in fact she has been attacked by the mainstream media (link in Spanish Doctora dio datos falsos, manipulados y sin contexto en entrevista sobre COVID).

The talk is a bit long and sometimes technical, and as mabar said, most of what she said has already been discussed in the corona thread, so I'll just take the last part where she summarizes her conclusions:

The efficacy of vaccines to prevent severe disease and death from covid is not known.

The most effective vaccine does not protect 95 out of 100, but 1 out of 141 (She explains this in detail from an epidemiological point of view)

The safety of SARS-CoV-1 vaccines in animal models showed that immunopathology and ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement) are common.

It is known that AdV (Adenovirus) vaccines could increase the risk of HIV infection.

There are reports of post-vaccination deaths and serious effects.

Do not appear to adequately protect against new variants

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
At the end of the talk she told she was asked by a family memeber to not only speak about all negative, but about solutions, so she recommends visiting a website to find information about treatments related to HCQ, Vitamin D, Ivermectin, etc:

LOS PELIGROS DE LAS VACUNAS COVID19​

DOCUMENTAL: The Big Reset Movie​

Another talk from Dr. Karina Acevedo
THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN
What we know and don't know about the safety of SARS-COV-2 vaccines.
There is an option for English subtitles.

It is a lecture to tenth semester medical students, so it is like a class, with interesting facts and information, although sometimes a bit technical but understandable. It also helped me to fill in the gaps, details such as the ACE II receptor, and what is understood that COVID is a respiratory condition, she argues the problematic logic of the protocols that have been followed in almost the entire planet.

She starts her presentation with this page, Human Protein Atlas, looking for ACE2 protein expression summary - The Human Protein Atlas and looks for the cells that have the RNA, the graph appears showing the highest amount of ACE2 RNA expression (I found it very interesting). It mentions where it is expressed - the wide variety of symptoms of Covid signs and symptoms is better understood.

It reminded me of the case of a friend who first had a urinary tract infection and then said she got Covid, although she tested PCR, what she said was that it was like the flu but with severe leg pains and she was scared and locked up without seeing her daughters for a month.

It was interesting hearing the "expression" word, how she explains it, how the expression do in the cells, proteins, organs etc ...in terms or related to the information field., it got me pondering about my own issues, illness, etc.

She ends this part -after another study- mentioning that, in essence it is an acute immune dysregulation, systemic, perhaps the virus entered and started to replicate at intestinal level and the immune response that is generated is going to cause everything else in all the other systems and tissues.

She then goes on to explain how replication occurs, with the example of SARS and how the inflammatory response occurs in the lung. It had happend that COVID patients, who have a low oxygen saturation, are being treated by intubating, and she explains what happens when they are intubated, why patients ended dead, because they do not have a ventilation problem, but a hood of cells that prevents oxygen from passing into the blood.

Then she goes to talk about the 2nd time people are exposed to the virus, that is related in part to the vaccine...you better watch the video.

Then, she gets to the topic of vaccines, which is actually similar to the previous talk, explaining in better detail the types, how it works, its problems, immune responses, ingredients etc....

And, the president of Mexico, also following the script, got vaccinated. And, the health guy Gatell, had mentioned -following the script also- that we should be aware of the third wave, until the coming elections passed, I guess. Is part of the circus and manipulation.

I think the link is not good. It gives me to a French page with French comic videos. Can you verify? Thank you.
That’s weird, had verified it twice, the other way is going through facebook search. The wall is Envejeser.
Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210425_091633.jpg
    Screenshot_20210425_091633.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom