Relationships and broken receptors.

Bluegazer

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
It's an odd title I recognize, but since English is not my native language and I use an online translator it can be confusing, but I want to ask the question.

I'll start here: I have not been involved in reading romance fiction as well as the books in the other related thread. I have kept track of both threads and understand the intent of the reading work to deal with the emotional center.

However, things have taken me in another direction, although it also involves the emotional center, to some degree. In the last year I have had strong feelings and emotions about relationships, and the negative and positive aspects. Somehow that led me to come across real life accounts of men scorned because their partner cheated on them with another and vice versa. One thing led to another and I ended up reading and watching videos of these stories and the reflections of their commentators. Many of these are the ones that belong to this type of reality called manosphere / red pill community.

Beyond the criticism of feminism and other topics of this sphere, what caught my attention is the topic of infidelity, female promiscuity and how men in general by experience are avoiding women who have had a questionable lifestyle to the point of no longer wanting to marry, and resulting as the basic nucleus of society, the family is not formed. (Well, we already know that the family is in crisis for many years part of the social engineering to which humanity in general is being subjected). But what I want to point out is something that has made me not only ring the bell, but also to think if there is any relation.

From several commentators on youtube, either the channel's amphrition or the comments, several of them have pointed out the following:

"From the looks of it, when a woman is promiscuous, her receptors for joining a man in a long-term, stable relationship are damaged."

This simply made my mind explode when the phrase immediately made me think of recivership capability, the information field and proteins.

So these are my questions:

¿Does promiscuous activity, which we know is also part of a misuse of sexual energy, have a bearing on damaging (DNA) or limiting recivership capability and impeding soul growth?

¿Could this be one of the many ploys of the PTB to enslave mankind by preventing a true union between man and woman?

Somehow it seems to me that there is a relationship also with the exercise of reading romantic fiction, because not only does it cleanse the emotional center, but the exercise also makes those stories reflect lasting and stable unions of true commitment between the parties. In that sense romantic fiction has a restorative effect on the receivers and broadens the range of the recivership capability.

¿Does promiscuous activity, which we know is also part of a misuse of sexual energy, have a bearing on damaging (DNA) or limiting recivership capability and impeding soul growth?

¿Could this be one of the many ploys of the PTB to enslave mankind by preventing a true union between man and woman?

Somehow it seems to me that there is a relationship also with the exercise of reading romantic fiction, because not only does it cleanse the emotional center, but the exercise also makes those stories reflect lasting and stable unions of true commitment between the parties. In that sense romantic fiction has a restorative effect on the receivers and broadens the range of the recivership capability.

Those are very interesting questions, I could perhaps speculate without knowing much. I think the short answer is Yes to the first, Maybe to the second and I think so too to the third.

The long answer is,

I do think that promiscuous activity can have an impact on DNA well being, even if not from the act itself, but I would think directly and physiologically. You're entering in contact with a lot of different people, that heightens the risk of disease and things as such. Not only that, but a promiscuous person is also more likely to participate in social activities that aren't healthy when practiced without measure. I am talking about drugs and alcohol, or even sleeplessness. I also think about microbiome exchange, which is the source of our immunity, true. But when done without measure it can lead to such an imbalance that can create trouble and weaken your immunity and thus leave you more prone to infections and things as such.

Our bacteria, the one that lives all over our body, is for all intents and purposes "us" I would say that the more one intimately messes with that microbiome, the less one is oneself, physiologically speaking, if you will, and that can have an effect on what one can align oneself with. I hope that makes sense.

Then there's the whole psychological aspect of promiscuity, and that is very individual to everyone, but why does a person feel the need to jump from one partner to the next? do they even know? is it a way to numb pain? find validation? fill a void or work through emotional wounds? either way, I don't think that being a promiscuous man or woman, will aid in working any of these possible issues out, and could potentially make them worse, with disease or undesired pregnancy.

And in that sense, if one is promiscuous, what is one aligning oneself with? hedonistic pleasure? living in the now, not as a stoic, but as someone who is disinterested in the future, or in the effect of his or her choices. Someone who is simply a reactionary being, who will react in a predictable way to a specific stimuli.

And I don't mean that one ought to convince oneself that one is immune to stimuli, we're all human after all, I think the goal is to aim for a conscious choice whenever possible.

In that sense, I would think that choosing to live an aimlessly promiscuous life can leave one in a tired, prematurely aged, maybe sick body that becomes an impediment for your soul to experience reality. While at the same time, being in a state of mind that has very little solidity or purpose and that is that, that is someone who wouldn't consider receivership capacity, or whose receivership capacity is in line with his or her choices in life.

In terms of the Romantic Novels, I would highly recommend you pick up one or two and get through them, it can change your life, it did mine :)

But in the topic we're discussing, of sexual energy, I think there's a lot of ways to look at it. One is creative energy, but there's also love, trust, affection, respect, lust, immaturity, fears, sadness, and so on. There's a lot that gets expressed with sexuality, but one of the things that these novels (the regency ones) have the ability to show is that there's a way to aim, or align oneself, with a conscious expression of that energy by choosing to express it with the values one chooses as opposed to letting it run its own show.

In a way, it's probably the best one could aim for, not celibacy and completely escape in the other direction of the debauchery that the world is in right now, but conscious expression of it in the adequate time, in the adequate manner, with a purpose.

So in terms of sexuality, what reading through these novels has left me with, is the idea that it may have a purpose, and that transforms it from a simple hunger or an urgency, to a part of me that I may choose calmly over.

And that, is probably the best way to counteract what could be a concerted effort of the PTB to reduce the family and the values of humanity to nigh zero, or simply a sign of the times and humanity echoing the chaos of our cosmic environment. Either way, I think it's worth the effort, very much so.

I hope the above made sense, just my two cents.

@Alejo

Thank you for the comprehensive response. If I'm honest, although I was able to get my hands on some of the books recommended, two things make it difficult for me to read them. The language, and the fatigue between the translation in my head and reading them from the PC. A kindle would be ideal, but the economy does not allow it.

It makes sense what you tell me. I will think about it carefully. :-)

In addition to the physiological and psychological effects of promiscuity, there is also the possibility of picking up strange energies and attachements, an issue of psychic hygene that may overwhelm one's receiveship capabilities.

So these are my questions:

In general when you are doing positive things like an act of love your energy level recharge naturally from the ether that is why usually you don't get tired when doing good deeds, the opposite is true when you act in negative way you have to draw on your energy reserve. Sleeping recharge to a degree. If you are young you probably won't notice this since you are full of vitality. It isn't so much what you do that is important but how you do it. As long as you are sincere with each partner it isn't a bad thing rather than being in a single questionable relationship like a lot of marriages. Don't get me wrong I'm not suggesting you should sleep around since the purpose of relationship is intimacy which is very difficult thing to do with one night stand. Your DNA follow your vibrations. The soul is the sum total of the inner personality: the thinking, the feeling, the concepts, the potentials, the attitudes, the patterns, the characteristics, the temperament, the emotions, the idiosyncrasies (includes unresolved problems). It is up to you to learn from each experience in life. Usually it is your ego that limit the range of perceptions (receivership) you are willing to tolerate which prohibit you from learning.

Second question is a bit questionable when you are blaming our immature love that prohibit true union with our partner on the cabal (Ok, they keep on torturing and trying to kill us). I suggest working on your emotional development since it significantly increase your ability to love. If you have further questions just ask. :-)

Back
Top Bottom