reincarnated victims of the holocaust

B

baklavatsky

for those of you who read French, here are a few articles that can enlighten your view of zionism.
It is about the Ahasuerus myth, or Wandering Jew, and the phenomena of supposed reincarnation of Holocaust Jewish victims in jewish families. It involves a sort of false immortality of the personality. In fact they probably aren't the reincarnated soul of these WWII dead Jews. In hypnoid and dream states, such visions can be imposed upon our mind, like ni a cinematic theater, and people believe they "re-live" that past life experience experience. It is probably more lioke a reflection of her present personality reflected in multiple mirror images over the ages.
What is the link with the Wandering Jew? well, his condemnation weighted on him so that he couldn't die (like Cain) and would wander around the earth. we find this in people who are racists and their psychic residues reincarnate in the same tribe, or same race. Irene Diet implies that the forces behind these false visions of past lives are the same forces that are acting behind Hollywood. It points to Jews, but to a certain kind of kabbalistic metaphysical racism. Yonassan Gershom approached Laura and Ark, but they declined the offer to share their experience in details in his book.

Here are the articles.
There is a controversy about revisionism in anthroposophy because Gennady Bondarev questionned the Holocaust, was kidnapped by the KGB at multiple times, and was thrown out of the direction of the Russian Anthroposophical Society. Irene Diet was accused of being antisemitic for having written this about the Wandering Jew, Ahasuerus, and the christian universal impulse as opposed to the tribe-mentality of judaism. In effect, some orthodox Jews believe that the Messiah is the Jewish people, so they put themselves in place of Christ, in place of God. This trying to raise oneself in place of God makes onesdelf a failed miserable god, like Ahasuerus, condemned to wander eternally around the earth, being immortal. The survivance of the psychic residue from the Holocaust is an example of persistence of fragments of personality that didn't dissolve in the ether and kept a sort of immortality (like the immortal wandering jew). the Wandering Jew was condemned because he laughed of Christ's suffering on his cross (if you believe he ever was). He put himself above God in the flesh. Christ, God in the flesh was the most exalted man alive, and this other jewish man taugh of himself as being godly, becoming the most miserable man as a failed-god, and thus became that Eternal Jew.

Sur les traces de l'Holocauste - Commentaires au sujet de Barbro Karlèn et Yonassan Gershom
Irene Diet
http:XXusers(dot)skynet(dot)be/etc/Art_Reincarn/Dg2098.html
Les victimes de l'Holocauste reviennent-elles sur la terre ?
Nothart Rolhfs
http:XXusers(dot)skynet(dot)be/etc/Art_Reincarn/Dg141595.html

I'd like to add taht the name Ahasuerus indicates a persian origin to this corruption, not a jewish origin per se.

Know about Gundi Shapur? Steiner said that school is the ancestor of materialistic scientific schools of the 19th century. Abstract-thinking Arabs, rationalising Aristotle, would have arabised and made aristotelism an abstract stance upon gthe world. Bacon would be the reincarnation of a great teacher in Gundishapur. Vivisection and dissection borders on black magic, and it would come mostly from this arrid intellectual school of Gundi shapur. Gundi shapur erceveid the greek philosophers who were expelled by Justinian who wanted to establish christianity. the school of gundishapur didn't want anything of the christian impulse, it clung to the old decadent one-sided Gnosis. Gundi shapur raised itselfas embodiment of the persian Ahriman (satan) intellectual inspiration. So in Gundi Shapur we find the old persian (-5733) trend of Ahriman black magic, and after that in Egyptian times also, black magic in the dark side of hermeticism. I speak about the dualistic religion of Ahura-Mazdao versus Ahriman, this reminds us of old Atlantis and its Tao dualistic use of the ethers and other powers (with black magic). This dualism was decadent in Gundi shapur, but in Manicheism it was upgaded and redeemed. Mani was decapitated at Gundi Shapur. This demonic dualism reminds us of the binary being of computers, antichrist, artificial intelligence, and OPs, who of course remind us of humanoid robots.

Judaism on the contrary would represent the Self in face of God, absorbing all cults of the microcosm: Moon cult in exile, Mercury cult in Egypt, Venus cult in Babylon, and Sun cult in messianism and later aristotelism, Mars cult in those bloody child sacrifices in the Temple/Labyrinth of Solomon/Minos, Jupiter in Zeus - Yahve thnuder god and god of the Earth and the earthly, Saturn killing his children and swallowing up all the world into darkness, revert-back into the primordial soup, etc.

This is from anthroposophical stuff, which I don't confront to your info, in fact I see numerous points of contact between elements of anthroposophical research and your research.

I understand the concept of "karma", but not all the wifflewaffle that goes on trying to explain something that applies to us all whether we like it or not.... :D

Here's what the C's said about the Jews and the holocaust

950218 said:
(L) No, I didn't forget, I just have to figure out how to word this. As you know, I am reading this book about Holocaust victims reincarnating and remembering their experiences at this time. The question is, on one occasion you told us that the Jewish people, as a racial group, were Atlantean descendants, is that correct?
A: Some.
Q: (L) There is some. Can you give us that some?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is there some karmic element that was fulfilled by the Holocaust?
A: Of course.
Q: (L) Could you tell us what karma was being expunged in that activity and what group the Jews represented?
A: This is not germane, but it was Atlantean overseers "expunging" guilt from that life experience.
I guess we get what we need until we see the 'error or our ways', however long that may take.

I think many of the 'Nazi overseers' of that period reincarnated too.... but you'll never guess where many of THEM ended up!? Sort of like: "Where are they now"? type thing.

"many of the 'Nazi overseers' of that period reincarnated too..."

They keep that Wall up high and enforce the Palestinian genocide.

But OPs do not reincarnate, don't they?

So it means the nazi overseers are not just OPs?

Back
Top Bottom