REIKI

loelie

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello,

I would like to thank Laura, without whom I would not be discovered Reiki. I just spent the 1st degree.
I want to know the crop circles to use for Reiki, and how to use?
The electro-magnetism of the earth would cause this energy, we talk about global grid. Someone among you Has he been on any of these items to test whether the energy is increased tenfold by this point or if Reiki was amplified?
The possible shift of electro-magnetic fields of the earth which would impact on Reiki? I guess wrong a kind of aspiration of our energy from another density ... wrong because, even after training reiki, I always share any doubt about that.
by cons, I feel energy in my hands. My world view is now completely overwhelmed. I become less diligent in my work, and I fear that one day it shows. :cool2:
Have you ever encountered this?
I continued to read, thank you all pure.

loelie said:
Hello,

I would like to thank Laura, without whom I would not be discovered Reiki. I just spent the 1st degree.
I want to know the crop circles to use for Reiki, and how to use?
The electro-magnetism of the earth would cause this energy, we talk about global grid. Someone among you Has he been on any of these items to test whether the energy is increased tenfold by this point or if Reiki was amplified?
The possible shift of electro-magnetic fields of the earth which would impact on Reiki? I guess wrong a kind of aspiration of our energy from another density ... wrong because, even after training reiki, I always share any doubt about that.
by cons, I feel energy in my hands. My world view is now completely overwhelmed. I become less diligent in my work, and I fear that one day it shows. :cool2:
Have you ever encountered this?
I continued to read, thank you all pure.
Hi loelie, from what you write it seems that you have recently started learning Reiki. It is a very interesting subject, not least for the fact that one can feel and sense these energies having an REAL effect. I'm on the path of learning Reiki too, and have practised it for some years now. I'll be starting the sensei/teachers education this spring. From the little experience I have I would say, that the best way to enhance, strengthen and sensitize ones own Reiki is to work on all aspect of your self and to practise Reiki regularly - on your self and others. On this forum you can find many discussions and tips on how to improve your physical, mental and spiritual conditions.

The connection of crop circles and reiki symbols is intriguing and has been discussed on the forum at some length, if I'm not mistaken. But my feeling about this is that it would be wiser to first get to know the "basics" and get a really good practical experience before starting with experiments. Otherwise, as Laura says, one can become food and "taste good with ketchup".

I've also been pondering about similar things as you write about. I feel that when the pupil(me) is ready this information will become available to me. I guess you have read the Wave series by Laura? If not, that would be a good way to get up to speed with reiki and many other things. Also there are a few threads discussing reiki and the importance of right lineage. Just do a search on 'reiki' and you'll find them, if you haven't done so already.

Hi Loelie,

I agree with Aragorn when he says:
But my feeling about this is that it would be wiser to first get to know the "basics" and get a really good practical experience before starting with experiments. Otherwise, as Laura says, one can become food and "taste good with ketchup".

Laura actually studied a wide range of subjects for many years before starting to "experiment" anything. The most important - if you want to "grow" - is to get to know yourself. For this, the books on narcissism are a must - you can find French translations of Alice Miller's books on Amazon. See here. You might also want to check this article in French.
Adopting a good diet is also essential. A couple of articles about diet and detoxication have bene translated and published on Futur Quantique.

The point is to detoxify the body and mind, and "things" will happen naturally (or not).

Did you have a go at the EE breathing programme?

Sorry for the late reply, I have a problem with keyboard.
And no, I have no account EE. I expect the Laura video on the subject.
Just a question: is the reiki is defined by the s it as a method of opening?
Philosophy and especially the reiki initiation resembles that define the s that... :cool:
I am not trying to get in contact with a superior entity. Already that get in contact with humans is difficult, it will still not adding.
But it has you there a relationship between the reiki channel opening and wave? :huh:
the reiki helps develop the pineal gland, isn't it?
is the graal not there to transcend?
I first seeks to understand, well helping others.
bye ;)

Hi loelie, I'm not sure if I understand all your questions but I'll try to answer some of them.

loelie said:
Sorry for the late reply, I have a problem with keyboard.
And no, I have no account EE. I expect the Laura video on the subject.

Laura and her team has provided several very instructive videos on the subject of EE. You can find them all here: http://eiriu-eolas.org/about/

Just a question: is the reiki is defined by the s it as a method of opening?
Philosophy and especially the reiki initiation resembles that define the s that... :cool:

I'm guessing that you mean: defined by the Cs? You will find the Cs talking about reiki in the Wave series (have you read those books?) and also in the transcripts. Here's an example of what the Cs say about Reiki:

From session 941103
Q: (L) Is it true that crop circles are a kind of grand Reiki being given
to the planet?
A: But also messages and lessons.
Q: (L) Well, could it also be said that Reiki symbols as applied to the
body are etheric messages to the etheric body?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Do they communicate information into our field, so to speak?
A: Everything that exists at all levels is just lessons.
Q: (L) Well, in the case of Reiki, what I specifically want to know is if,
say an individual is psychically, spiritually, karmically, or otherwise
wounded or discombobulated, does the application of Reiki symbols
give messages to the electromagnetic field to re-form or re-arrange
the pattern in the perfect pattern intended?
Q: (L) And can repeated application of this, can not only physical
things, but also etheric things, be healed? That is karma and so
forth?
Q: (L) So that our continual use of Reiki and application to ourselves
and each other literally would cleanse us from our karmic burdens,
memories or scars of the soul?

I am not trying to get in contact with a superior entity. Already that get in contact with humans is difficult, it will still not adding.
But it has you there a relationship between the reiki channel opening and wave? :huh:
the reiki helps develop the pineal gland, isn't it?
is the graal not there to transcend?
I first seeks to understand, well helping others.
bye ;)

Your thoughts are a bit difficult to follow here. I would say that Reiki is beneficial in many ways, but it would be wise to concentrate on and learn about many other things also, especially about those that one can learn through this forum. The books in The Recommended Books list should provide you many answers to your questions.

thanks and sorry for translation !!

I read a lot, I had read the wave, cons by this passage, I had forgotten.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom