Reiki consult...

G

Hi everybody!
Nice to meet you all. I'm a new member and... I'm from Italy, so... well, you know... excuse me for my occasional errors and for my messages' intricate form...ANYWAY...
As you probably perceived, I'm going to ask you something 'bout reiki. In spite of my young age (well, not too young AT ALL! I'm sixteen!) I would start with Reiki's 1st class. But, as I read in The Wave, the master is very important and must be chosen carefully! So: do you knok any GOOD reiki master in the south of Italy? Maybe near Salerno? Or, maybe...would Cassiopeans know (sure they know) one?
Yeah, yeah... I know. They are powerfull 6th Density beings, not Google-like beings...but, as they said, we mustn't deify them. So, why don't you (Laura and the others) ask them about it? I would be grateful to you (and them, sure!)! And what about the simbols? Maybe you could send me the "more ancient ones" and let me confront them with the "locals", plus the "new" one given by the Cassies. Don't worry, I will not use them before time. I'm conscious (relatively, at least) of the great power of the Reiki/Simbols. I know, it's not usual for a non-2nd/3rd class to know the simbols, so... It's up to you.
I'll be waiting here for your answer(s).
Carlo

Hello Horus, and welcome to the forum!

A good place to start would be to check out this thread, where the topic has been discussed. It's helpful to use the forum search engine when we have questions or topics we want to start. This way we keep all information in one thread and also reduce unnecessary threads.

Back
Top Bottom