Registering

L

Linkes

Hello just thought you might like to be aware of a glitch (please be a glitch) with your email confirmition/activation routine.

I registered here a couple of days ago under another name, i filled in the details and hit return. I then went to retrieve the email i needed to complete my registration. As i awaited the page to open i had a funny feeling no email would arrive.

When i opened my hotmail page it took an unusuall length of time to open, when it opened i recall it looked unusuall, i can't quite recall what was unusuall but something is telling me it was not quite right.

So i signed in, the next page was unusuall also, so much so i took a screenshot, it was not quite like the hotmail page i had been used to in the previous days/weeks.

The top email page is my usuall layout.
The bottom screenshot is the shot i took when i opened my email.

Needless to say there was no email waiting for me, i waited sometime and checked again, nothing.
I checked again in the following days, nothing.
I registered here again today using another name and email address that i have not been using since my awakening to current world events. Recieved the email within seconds.

It may be nothing it may be something else, who can tell.

Why am i copying this text before i press submit? i guess i was allowed to be on that famous google bomb site to long.

Linkes said:
When i opened my hotmail page it took an unusuall length of time to open, when it opened i recall it looked unusuall, i can't quite recall what was unusuall but something is telling me it was not quite right.

So i signed in, the next page was unusuall also, so much so i took a screenshot, it was not quite like the hotmail page i had been used to in the previous days/weeks.
[url]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1598/image16ds.th.jpg[/url]
The top email page is my usuall layout.
The bottom screenshot is the shot i took when i opened my email.
I've had that same thing happen to me many, many times on hotmail. The fonts and sizes of text are different. If I had to guess I'd say it was an error on the server side of hotmail. Usually happens like once a month or so for me.

Thank you beau that explains the graphic side of things, perhaps the email will turn up sooner or later.

SheMale?

Long time no see.

In fact, I don't recall meeting you before, LOL.

Enjoy!

Perhaps my application to register on SOTT was not complete, and no email was sent to me. I wish.

Back
Top Bottom