regenerate to a youthfull appearance ?

day 5 morning
68.5 kg
got sabotaged by family and friends last night ,lol
they were not convinced by the book (which they have not read) and felt dry fasting was , even for me , too extreme and were eating and drinking in front of me until I caved and had some yogurt ( unsweetened ,salt pepper mixed herbs ) and a cup of bone broth to shut them up
500g of food put a kilo back on , amazing
in hindsight still a positive outcome ,I now know how easy it is I just need to keep silent about it at home and just tell here how it goes
I will try again in the future when I figured a good time slot so the kids don't notice

I know some guys who were professional wrestlers and bodybuilders and they used to do this kind of fasting a week before competition in order to get into the lighter category and win more easily. I'm a bit surprised you haven't loose more kg so far! They said it had a permanent effect to their body's ability to gain or lose the weight fast later in life.

Keep us updated!

I have started a new round
I am on day 3 and have lost about 4 kg so far
no hunger , not thirsty even nor a dry mouth but thoughts of food pop into my head sometimes :cool2:
I have been OMAD( one meal a day) for a while now and have not ''felt'' hunger since way back when we started the paleo thing
not telling the kids this time so they don't make me stop like last time

Hey rrraven. Great to hear about the success of the dry fasting.

I have dabbled with it also. Are you doing a soft dry fast or hard dry fast. Hard being no contact with water whatsoever. No showers, no washing hands? I found i could clear up particular skin disorders in one day of hard dry fasting. But usually i water fasted for 3 days then do the last leg as a dry fast. I wouldn't mind getting a solid hard 3 day dry fast under my belt. Thanks for the book recommendation, will check it out.

@Ina, I was before I started but now no no food or liquid
day 4 now still no hunger or thirst it kinda helps to have food and water
available so there is no ''survival '' stress you can stop anytime it is more a test of your mental strength

@Ina, I was before I started but now no no food or liquid
day 4 now still no hunger or thirst it kinda helps to have food and water
available so there is no ''survival '' stress you can stop anytime it is more a test of your mental strength
I feel a bit worried out of my stupid maybe concern that you might get into a sudden blackout while being alone. I apologize for projecting my fears. All the best.

A friend of mine once told me about a vivid dream she had where she encountered a being. Apparently he/it asked her what she wanted and she said "How can I retain my youthful appearance." The being said "Abyssinian Cabbage."

It might be worth looking into further.

Ethiopian Cabbage​

Brassica abyssinicum
Ethiopian Cabbage is a beautiful large open leafed cabbage that grows to a height of about 1.5m and a width of about 1m with small yellow flowers. It is related to Kale and the Collard Green eaten in America’s deep south and is very ancient in origin.

The great thing about this annual vegetable is it’s hardiness. It will self seed and thrive in many climates and soils and is high in nutrients. It can be picked one leaf at a time or the whole plant can be eaten at one sitting. It has a mustardy flavour and could be classified as a bitter green.

Back
Top Bottom