Redirecting ???

redjade

Padawan Learner
Today i got these links from my brother's friend Heinz. (out of the blue and at this time I was reading The Wave) When we started chatting over the phone.
Alot of the information he was say came across very distorted. About his research he did on UFOs and the new world order...
I was asking questions here and there in the convo.

Example : Why should anyone believe what these alien beings are saying , if billy meiers is the only person who talks to them?
And what do these alien beings call themselves? He said he didnt know.

When i got off the phone with him. I watch the last two videos.

My reaction:
I felt sick to my stomach, saddness and anger. I wanted to redirect my boyfriend on what he
was doing and then attack him. I walk to the next room and started reading The Wave again.
Trying to clear what i saw, heard from the videos and heinz.

I think is it a possibly that i let heinz information get to me to a point. And then my body was sending
me warning signs after i saw those videos he sent me. But think i missing something... I dont know for sure.

What do you think?

Here are those videos:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5070226144647203934&q=ufo

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6878066737444460396&q=ufo+billy

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-58090947832434855&q=ufo+billy

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2357448098911229950&q=freemasonry

redjade said:
Today.... I wanted to redirect my boyfriend on what he
was doing and then attack him. ....
Attacking, is not always the best solution.

Many times we get angry or frustrated with people, because, they do not see or understand as we do.

We can look back at the disinformation, lies and beliefs, that we held deeply 10 years ago. Often it is just stepping stones to new knowledge we have aquired.

Sometimes we wish to impart truth; the people we give truth to, are not ready for it.
They will violently resist it.

If you can redirect your angry, frustrated energy into creative, doing energy.
More might get done.

ShamanSam said:
redjade said:
Today.... I wanted to redirect my boyfriend on what he
was doing and then attack him. ....
Attacking, is not always the best solution.

Many times we get angry or frustrated with people, because, they do not see or understand as we do.

We can look back at the disinformation, lies and beliefs, that we held deeply 10 years ago. Often it is just stepping stones to new knowledge we have aquired.

Sometimes we wish to impart truth; the people we give truth to, are not ready for it.
They will violently resist it.

If you can redirect your angry, frustrated energy into creative, doing energy.
More might get done.
> I see.

What would you do if you were in my shoes and that same "friend" throws more disinformation at you?

Well, it's possible that your friend just does not SEE the disinfo in said videos. He/She may in fact resonate with the material. You should not get angry at that person either, imho. What's important is how your reading instrument reacts to the information presented. If, in the future, your friend passes on more stuff for you to digest, you could use it as an opportunity to test your ability to discern. You could then pass on the information to people who's opinion you trust and ask for their opinion. Feedback via a network can be helpful. :)

beau said:
Well, it's possible that your friend just does not SEE the disinfo in said videos. He/She may in fact resonate with the material. You should not get angry at that person either, imho. What's important is how your reading instrument reacts to the information presented. If, in the future, your friend passes on more stuff for you to digest, you could use it as an opportunity to test your ability to discern. You could then pass on the information to people who's opinion you trust and ask for their opinion. Feedback via a network can be helpful. :)
Thats very helpful and i will keep that in mind. I think this forum is very good on getting feedback. thx :)

Back
Top Bottom