Recurring end of world dreams

daimonbar

The Force is Strong With This One
Greetings all,

I have been having a recurring theme in my dreams for at least the last 5 years, if not longer. Basically the scenario is that the world is about to end, either by giant waves, nuclear blasts, alien invasion (there have been many different versions). My role seems to be to tell all those people around me (sometimes people I know sometimes not) that everything is ok and that we are all energy that will move to a new existence. Before the event I feel tremendous fear, but as it is happening, and I am consoling those around me, I feel a strange calmness and peace, then the event happens and I watch it and as I die I usually wake up.

I freely admit I know very little of dream interpretation, but I feel that these dreams are connected with stages of my life and the letting go or moving on from them. I had these dreams more frequently when I discovered the C's (and other metphysical/esoteric) material, but now I have them far less regularly and I assume that is because greater inner developement takes alot longer, where as when I first encountered this material, it changed me and my way of thinking quite quickely.

I would appreciate any insights and comments anyone has.

Daimon

The dreams you speak of are more common among those with some insight into their thinking about our world. I also had these same types of dreams up until I was about 35. Being born into a nuclear age from birth, [1956, year of the Mossad] has been frustrating from the beginning in a way.

I don’t remember if I made a transformation as you did in the dream, but that is the signal that explains your dream a little. Our knowledge changes over time, and as you stated, you are beginning to advance in that arena, your perception of fear changes. Knowledge and fear walk hand in hand according to many writers. I stopped having those dreams when I obtained or accepted enough knowledge that was either a completely different path, or one that was correlated to the original.

I moved away from knowledge to protect my mind I thought, only to realize years later, I was wrong, and knowledge was the key to understanding my fears.

As you obtain more knowledge, your perception of fear again has changed. In your dream, you transform as a sign that you have overcome fear, which is exactly what is in the process correlated to the knowledge you have obtained, and recently obtained new, it seems, affecting your thoughts more.

The more knowledge you obtain, the less fear you will have, or control thereof, and that may be the message your mind is sending you. Initially, your mind was activated until you had time to discern the new information coming in.

Activating your mind is part of learning and/or searching for the truth, of which most of the species is not willing to do. They will find an acceptable knowledge and lock that in place, as acceptance, and they do it so they don’t have nightmares. The reasoning behind that is they would have no way to deal with new knowledge and are not willing to put their fears to the side.

They instead use fear has a warning sign for their minds and any knowledge that is different is thus labeled as unacceptable.

Your dreams may be slowing because you have found some acceptable knowledge that you have let sink in, but you must keep going now that fear is being defeated.

Thanx Ockham,

It's reassuring to know that I seem to be on the right track as far as, understanding my dreams.

you said "I moved away from knowledge to protect my mind I thought, only to realize years later, I was wrong, and knowledge was the key to understanding my fears."

WOW, that really hit home for me. I became quite ill last year (and I am still dealing with the illness atm, but to a lesser extent) and I stopped reading and trying to evolve, as I was filled with fear. As a result the dreams stopped altogether. I have made some big changes in my life in the last 6 months or so and I am now back on the path of knowledge. I have more resolve now and with the support of people like yourself, I feel I have somewhere to turn for guidance and advice.

thanxs again
Daimon.

hi daimonbar, I have these recurring dreams too - same themes: UFO invasion, floods, fires/ nuclear apocalypse - I'm usually in them trying to sort out an escape during all the turmoil. One interesting thing that Laura posted was that some dreams could be signals/ warnings of attacks on the world - i.e. HAARP activation on mass levels.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3507.msg22491#msg22491
Laura said:
I noted on the SOTT page just a few days ago that there was another instance of electronic glitches. See the page for September 26: http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/signs20060926.php

and scroll down to the collection called "Bizarro World".

I included all the flashback things, and the article "Canary in the Mine" where I discuss this, because I was already suspecting that something was up. Whenever you find these bizarre electronic glitch things going on, you can almost guarantee that HAARP is activated and that a "program signal" is going out in the atmosphere and activating those who are programmed receivers.

I think that those who are NOT programmed receivers may experience this in a different way: as bad dreams or depression, or just feeling "off" and even physical ailments.
Shortly before I had read this I had a 'flood' dream where I was on a boat with a lot of other boats around, the earth was completely flooded but the storm was still going. The remarkable part of the dream was a moment when I saw the most incredible storm/electrical clouds forming in the sky with a huge tsunami wave coming at everyone.

After I read Laura's post, the electrical storm in the dream made we wonder if there was some connection with all the stories of what seem HAARP programming activation. I long thought these dreams were about future events that were to happen, but now I think they're more likely to be a reflection of the magnitude of destruction that's occurring right now - meaning we are living in the midst of the Great Flood right now. Our self calming no doubt masks the severity of our situation, some of it for good measure too; we might go insane otherwise. So these dreams might be able to bypass some of the self calming programing among other things limiting perceptions with some pretty awesome symbology (which seem to turn out to be more accurate than the 'literal' perceptions)

"I think that those who are NOT programmed receivers may experience this in a different way: as bad dreams or depression, or just feeling "off" and even physical ailments."

This never occured to me before, but I have suffered all of the above symptoms. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, there may very well be a connection between my dreams and HAARP and even possibly some of my other ailments.

I will have to find my old diaries to see if my dreams coincided with other physical ailments. Has there been anything posted as to how to minimise the effects of HAARP? is it possible at all?

I have read in a C's session that wearing real SILK clothing would help? ( reduce effects of EM waves)
can any one reference that session and- or any one that has tried real silk ?
and of course reduce flouride intake ( see that thread or threads)

Hey Wodasi,

yeah I remember reading about silk now, I found this

"Q: So, this 4th density energy flow makes us feel this tremendous heat that does not register physically?
A: Reflection of it.
Q: Is the watching of these dances or listening to this music helpful in unlocking ancient genetic memories?
A: In person, not through reproduction. Wearing of silk will enhance the EM effect.
Q: Well, that makes sense. The alchemists talked about this also. Now, TR wanted to ask if there was any relation between Hapsburg and Hotspur?"
session - 970726

and this

"Q: (A) Is it an objective fact that I think much more clearly outside than inside, as I was noticing over the past weeks?
A: Yes. It is due to long wave cluster pattern in the house.
Q: (A) Is this due to some external source?
A: Yes.
Q: (A) What is the location of the source?
A: Hidden source. Think in terms of military generators placed at specific locations for general "control."
Q: (L) So everybody is being bombarded by it so nobody can think. Everybody's asleep. (A) Why does it affect me more than Laura?
A: It doesn't. Just different symptoms.
Q: (A) Still, I would like to understand why being outside, why walking...
A: Geometrical structures cause "clustering."
Q: (A) Can we a) shield, b) have some antidote that would somehow weaken...
A: The best antidote is to move.
Q: (A) Yes, this is the best antidote. But, in order to move we have to do certain things - it would be nice if we could do these certain things in better mind
capacity - therefore, what is the next best antidote that can be applied here, before we move?
A: Wave generator with broad-spectrum capability so as to cancel.
Q: (A) What waves: acoustic or electromagnetic?
A: EM.
Q: (A) Are such wave generators commercially available?
A: Probably not. Why not build one?
Q: (A) Okay, we can build a wave generator. What power is needed? If we build an EM wave generator, it will just create EM noise, right?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) So, we'll be poisoning ourselves twice! (A) Right!
A: Unless detector that is adjustable is added and tuned to precise canceling frequency.
Q: (L) I think it would be cheaper to move. (A) A broad band wave generator, like a damaged florescent tube produces all kinds of EM noise. But if you tune the
frequency. (L) Well, you have to have a detector AND a tuner. Cheaper to move.
A: Better, too!
Q: (A) There must be some way to make the body less vulnerable to these things.
A: Silk clothing and headgear.
Q: (A) I know! Aluminum pyramids! [Laughter.]
A: With silk lining.
Q: (L) What about these metallicized reflector curtains I have to keep the heat out, do they help? And don't forget that your office has that cathedral ceiling - a
pyramid. They said something about the geometrical structure.
A: Yes."
session - 020921

I have not tried silk as yet but will try to get some 100% silk and see if I can notice a difference. I have minimised my flouride intake although here in Australia they are trying to make the companies that make bottled water add flouride to it. (for the benefit of our teeth so they say)

daimonbar said:
Greetings all,

I have been having a recurring theme in my dreams for at least the last 5 years, if not longer. Basically the scenario is that the world is about to end, either by giant waves, nuclear blasts, alien invasion (there have been many different versions). My role seems to be to tell all those people around me (sometimes people I know sometimes not) that everything is ok and that we are all energy that will move to a new existence. Before the event I feel tremendous fear, but as it is happening, and I am consoling those around me, I feel a strange calmness and peace, then the event happens and I watch it and as I die I usually wake up.

I freely admit I know very little of dream interpretation, but I feel that these dreams are connected with stages of my life and the letting go or moving on from them.
Daimon
I think your subconscious is trying to telling you some thing like take a note of these events, prepare for it etc. As you starts to take a note of them, the style of dreams chanage. that is what you experienced.
I had similar dreams. Some times I used to get dreams of being chased by secret society guys, After number of days of horror which endup waking up, one day I have no energy left to run and kicked that chasing guy. That's it I never had those dreams, I thought subconscious is expressing the fear .
No doubt there could be many factors like HAARP , our higher self communication , STS and STO influences etc. in many combinations.

Back
Top Bottom