Recently people say what I'm thinking in conversation?

HowToBe

The Living Force
Since maybe December or January, I've gradually noticed this conspicuous pattern: As I'm having a conversation, I will have a thought or idea relating to what we're talking about, but I don't immediately say it. Maybe I am undecided as to whether to say it or not, or I'm still working over the idea. Then, the other person says the very thing I was thinking of! This usually happens with my Mom, although it has also happened with my brother, dad, and even once with a neighbor (family friend) whom I haven't known for long (a few months of semi-regular, maybe weekly, contact). The conversations don't seem to have a particular pattern of subject matter, but I'll pay more attention if it continues.

This stands out to me as a new and unusual experience. I've had the experience of saying the same thing at the same time as others, especially my mom or brother, or being "on the same page" and thus having similar thoughts, but this seems different, or at least more conspicuous. Those experiences don't have the feeling of "incredulity", I guess. Usually, in those cases, the thoughts seem to occur at about the same time, but with this experience, I seem to have the thought but hold back on saying anything, and a few seconds of time pass (maybe about 2 to 5?) before the other person says the very idea that I'm considering bringing up.

It's been enough to make me wonder if somehow I've started projecting psychically or something; they pick up on a "signal" and come to the same idea? Of course it could be that they are just thinking of the same thing about the same time, but why has it only started happening in this way recently? Another possibility is that we are both picking up on some external "signal". I've also considered that maybe there is some sort of unconscious communication taking place. I won't rule out coincidence, but the probability of that seems to be shrinking with each occurrence.

It just seems a little uncanny, and has made me consider the possibility of a psychic element. If so, it would be a new thing for me, and I don't assume that it's necessarily a "good" thing; it could be a dangerous opening, or neutral, or possibly helpful if it turns out to be something that can be directed in a constructive way.

So, has anyone else had similar experiences recently? Or does anyone have some knowledge that might explain this phenomenon, "psychic" or otherwise, and why I've started experiencing it now? I've had the thoughts that it could be due to recent changes in my life/Being (I seem to have grown a little), or maybe even an effect of the coming "Wave" (changing environment/reality?), although that's speculative and perhaps a bit wishful. Since I was a kid I had wanted to experience evidence of the non-physical and have "powers", so some of that bias may still remain.

It might be worth noting that when I was younger, maybe 16 or 17, and had become somewhat disillusioned or at least willing to question Christianity, I started reading about "psi" online and even experimented a bit, with little or no results, although when my brother and I experimented together we did have a couple "creepy moments" while discussing Ashayana Deane's material - a creepy feeling of oppressive presence or ill will, I guess, which we shared. These current experiences have a neutral feel, and just make me curious.

I've noticed this as well osit. And like yourself it seems to be that it has started occurring recently. Maybe the past year or so.

For example my last job I got really close to a co-worker, sometimes he would talk about topics discussed here on the forum before ever having knowledge of sott or the Cass forum. Obviously this was a relief for both of us as we were well aware of the rare occurrence it is for others to be interested in these topics. Anyways some stuff that began to happen...

One day he was commenting on how cool it was that we seem to have known each other much longer than we actually did. When he said this I thought to myself I feel like that's true but I don't even know how old you are. "How old are you man?"

Of course I didn't ask him his age playing to the notion that that is a rude question. So further into the conversion he started mentioning some things that he would have wanted to accomplish in his life before this point.

Again the question came up internally "Ok how old are you?" I knew he had to be much older than myself but I listened intently. Then almost out of no where he said I'm forty eight I'm getting close to retirement. ... to which my response probably gave away my internal O_o wth bewilderment.

He was like what?! I told him I had just been contemplating his age throughout our 20 min. Convo. And before the context of the conversation actually needed the concept of age.

Now usually I would have written something like this off but it has been happening more frequently to the point where the chances or probability of these occurrences happening as they do goes down significantly. I don't know what to make of it.

Me and this same person began finishing each others sentences (sometimes even when we forgot what we were about to say) to the point where he would come out for break and say you know what? And I would finish his thought, apparently concisely enough to where he would say... You just saved me 30 minutes of explaining what I've been thinking about all morning. Again strange. In his case it felt more like being in tune with the emotion he had behind his words so it felt less "magical" I guess.

Some other occurrences happen with my wife...usually in the morning where I wake up first and just lay there looking at the ceiling. One time I heard her scream my name in my head. It kind of made me jump it was so intense and it felt angry...i turned and looked at her to which she was still soundly asleep seemingly peacefully.

Well probably ten min. later she woke up slowly and groggy. As she got up to go to the bathroom I asked what she was dreaming about to which she explained that for some reason I was really frustrating her with something I was doing in the dream. She laughed and then said "I finally had to yell at you screaming your name to stop you from doing what you were doing".

My face....O_o

I tried to rationalize to myself that no she said this out loud and I just heard it...maybe. But our dog sleeps in the room with us and wakes up and wimpers if we are up and talking without letting her out of her crate. During this episode she didn't show any signs of actually hearing what happened and I am almost certain that my name did not hit my ears but was inside my brain. Which again feels very different from actually hearing words when people speak. You almost feel the emotion behind their words in the former situation.

Why is this happening? I try to stay away from ideas that oh this is just the wave getting closer as well. What do I have if I leave that part out? I have noticed that I am much more clear in my head and able to pay attention to people when they talk ever since going pretty hard core with the keto diet. So far I think having our brains "locked" has a lot to do with some "abilities" or cognitive phenomenon we would normally have access to.

Diet seems like it would pretty high up there on the scale of things that could hinder your brain's cognitive abilities maybe psychic phenomenon included? I also started smoking a year ago so I can't count that out either...C's Session

C's Session 28 October 94 said:
Q: (L) Is smoking detrimental to any of our bodies?

A: Not if mild. Not if mind is in right mode.

Q: (L) Does smoking enhance psychic abilities?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is it true that the government program to stamp out smoking is inspired by the Lizzies?

A: Yes because they know it may heighten psychic abilities.

Q: (L) What is causing the lung cancer they are attributing to smoking?

A: Mental conditioning and subliminal programming to expect it.
{Reminds me of Gabe Mate's notion that disease may be more attributed to mental conditions rather than physical}

Q: (L) So, it only happens if you are convinced that it can and must happen?

A: Correct.

Q: (L) Is there any particular brand of cigarettes to smoke?

A: No.

Emphasis: mine

Yes, I have noticed this also. With so much 'opening up' at present, perhaps our latent psychic abilities are too?

I seem to be seeing alot in triplicate recently, the time on my clock showing 1.11 or 4.44 for example, and I have observed a big increase in synchronisity too.

I listened to last week's SOTT radio show with Paul Levy recently, and was trying hard to remember a story from the Wave series, I could visualise it and recall just the basic details. Less than a minute later as I listened, Laura mentioned it - Mahmut and the elephant! I just chuckled to myself! :)

Yes, I've been noticing some number synchronicities as well. A bit concerning since I'm not sure they're necessarily a good sign. There's a thread about them here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,142.0.html

On another note, I remembered this: As my mom and I were driving down a local highway as the sun was setting, I noticed two or three of the streetlights turn off or go out just before/as we drove under them. My mom didn't see it until a few days later when the same thing happened around the same time of day. It could just be that lights tend to turn on and off at that time of day, but it certainly seemed conspicuous. Could be nothing significant. If it's not, I'm not sure what to make of it. At the least maybe the noticing is significant. :huh:

Thanks for the link - interesting! I think we can often misinterpret various 'signs' which could have rational explanations, or be just coincidences. Or perhaps we receive information - as numbers or patterns (mathematics seems to be a universal language), which may hold some significance, even if we are not consciously aware of any possible underlying message? Maybe I see 911 so often, as that was symbolic of my wake up call / epiphany - and I need a reminder occasionally. :)

Also, my working hard to think about that particular Wave story, could be a form of 'asking' - which was then answered.

Interestingly, unfortunately this does not happen to me. This synchronicity is perhaps a sign of the wave! Maybe some will see the first signs before others! :)

Women living together may notice their menstrual cycles synced up. Also bowel movement apparently creates primitive/animal-level psychic waves like yawning, these seem to sync easily between people. I noticed my pensioner upstairs neighbor started using the toilet at the same time as me after spending extended daytime at the apartment.

Traveling on buses with lots of people sometimes I think I started to hear their thoughts: that many people couldn't have began whispering suddenly in that eerie/spooky strange manner. Had to focus on each if I wanted to find out what they were think-talking about and most of the time it wasn't entirely clear.

Surprise exercise:
Spend time at a helpdesk/telemarketer workplace with lots of people around you in cubicles and everybody talking, this creates a sort of droning noise. Notice the ebb and flow of this talking noise how it seems to merge after a time when your perception of it changes. Many people functioning this way mentally - talking to customers, thinking hard about a solution, bickering among themselves, chatting nonchalantly, making fun etc.., - at the same place at the same time apparently can create a sort of psychic capacitor / transformer.

A normal capacitor is
An electronic device that can store electrical charge
while a transformer is
a device used to transfer electric energy from one circuit to another, especially a pair of multiply wound, inductively coupled wire coils that effect such a transfer with a change in voltage, current, phase, or other electric characteristic.

That many people - around 80 - communicating feverishly in a big open place where you can hear them day after day after day, so you are connected to them psychically can create a psychic capacitor/transformer that can switch on a latent power/package in your mind [if you have the package] that must be basically 4th Density normal mental operation. Beginning probably with a Reiki-like sensation a feeling of "warm-water being poured on your head, a telepathic-empathic link is created to everybody in your vicinity: you can witness firsthand telepatho-empathically, what Laura wrote about in Wave when she saw the pecking order among children. You may realize by directly feeling/touching/sensing/seeing their thought-emotions, how people have such a primitive, Lizard-induced feeding-based thought processes perfectly serving 4thD STS. Your mind starts Higher Order Operation. It may last a minute.

The C's said
A: Rejoice! You are growing out of your shoes.
in Session 020223.

Kisito said:
Interestingly, unfortunately this does not happen to me. This synchronicity is perhaps a sign of the wave! Maybe some will see the first signs before others! :)
Hmm, it is hard to say whether it's the coming of the wave or not. For me, in the last few months synchronicities are happening almost daily. I want to call someone and that someone calls me in the same moment, or I think in one day that I will be too lazy to go to work and then I get a message from my boss that I will have a free day. All kinds of weird synchronicities. Especially with the time: coincidence or not, it happens a lot that I know what the time is(with amazing precision, like the hour and the minute as well), and I check it and it proves to be exactly the same.

It also happens that I feel when someone will knock at my door. I have the impression that I hear the door knock a few seconds before the knock itself. Like a deja-vu.

This has been happening to me most of my life and seems to be accelerated in times of stress. I think it is a natural human ability that is often ignored, suppressed or even lost at times. The fact that you seem to be experiencing it more often or are perhaps just more keenly aware of it now may well be because of your spiritual development and / or the coming of the Wave.
In my case it has happened often because of necessity as when trying to communicate with the hearing impaired or with a person cannot speak English or any other language I know.
It may be that people with communication difficulties develop this ability to a greater extent out of necessity.
I have been told by hearing impaired people that this is very common with them.

If these synchronicities are connected to the adaptive unconscious, could it be possible that the coming Wave might interfere with the 4D STS which can cause some sort of interruptions on their manipulation system on the unconscious? Might sound foolish what I just said, but I just try to jam with some ideas. Maybe someone has a clue.

Up front I have beliefs and faith in regards to the unseen realms and worlds. And also say I do not know much, if anything absolutely. Many things, if not anything or even everything may be possible. Things beyond my 3rd density abilities and potentials for perception. Methinks to throw the following out for balance:

Sometimes one can become fixated on an idea and the mind can provide misleading perceptions to support an illusion. And perhaps, if not open, aware, alert and clinical, this could be the beginnings of a downward spiral, transforming the illusion into delusion.

Al Today said:
Up front I have beliefs and faith in regards to the unseen realms and worlds. And also say I do not know much, if anything absolutely. Many things, if not anything or even everything may be possible. Things beyond my 3rd density abilities and potentials for perception. Methinks to throw the following out for balance:

Sometimes one can become fixated on an idea and the mind can provide misleading perceptions to support an illusion. And perhaps, if not open, aware, alert and clinical, this could be the beginnings of a downward spiral, transforming the illusion into delusion.

It is certainly true that our minds can play tricks on us, especially if we want to believe something that is dear to our hearts. We do know that most people have 'Sacred Cows'. I don't think this is the case here for most of us as we are attempting to be as objective as possible.

I too have had many experiences of precognition and also some sort of mind synchronization with other people at certain times where we even began saying the exact same thing at the exact same time with the same tone of voice and cadence. It was as if our minds were somehow linked even if it was only for a short time.

When we first begin to be aware of these types of occurrences I think we are most likely be rather bemused and at a loss to explain them and we attempt to put these things into a category which we have been trained by society to think is acceptable, such as mere coincidence or simply our imagination. If after considerable occurrences of these types of thing we begin to objectively analyze what we have been observing and what's actually been going on, we are most likely going to realize that statistically speaking it is simply impossible for this to be happening so often by mere coincidence. Since we are now also more aware and take notice when they occur we begin to see just how often they do happen.

Anybody can tell you that certain things exist even if you can not see them but when you have the factual experience of having observed them for yourself you can then assign them to the category of 'extremely likely' to be true. I don't say 'absolute fact' because I also feel that we are not really able to know with absolute certainty very much in our present state and the reality we inhabit. While I don';t know if the approach of the Wave has anything to do with it, it certainly is a possibility that it has an influence. I also think smoking and diet may have an effect.

Richard S said:
[...]
Anybody can tell you that certain things exist even if you can not see them but when you have the factual experience of having observed them for yourself you can then assign them to the category of 'extremely likely' to be true.[...]

Given the state we are in, that's a cautiously healthy attitude. Then again, after numerous observations and purposeful testing with expected results achieved, methinks one can damn well say yep, "I know", as far as testing shows. And always be open to new data.

I think each of us have talents, gifts or abilities. To be discovered, understood, practiced and controlled, if possible. That's why the network is here. Nobody can do this on their own.

I think some serious stuff goes on around, my comments were just for consideration. I asked a preacher one time: "Why the same sermon again?". He said: "Because we always forget.".

added: Then again, perhaps a new person has never heard that sermon to begin with.

The talk about synchronicities reminds me of one that really stood out to me: Shortly after I had gotten my job, I was sitting in the car, letting it warm up, and reading, with the door open. At precisely the time when I had planned to leave, the wind picked up and close the car door for me. Could be coincidence.

At that time I was relatively in-balance and was making good strides in becoming more responsible, and had already had my job situation just fall into place nicely in a way that seemed perfectly suited to my current level of being (OSIT). In other words, it seemed to be neither too challenging, nor too easy, and filled my needs at the moments precisely.

Even prior to that, our family had made the adventurous decision to buy a house because a sudden opportunity presented itself, and we were all feeling that we needed to shake up our lives a bit. It seems that it was after that that the synchronicities started happening. Now that I think of it, that suggests that there could be an element of location in my experiences. They've all happened at this house, as far as I recall. Of course, I spend most of my time here.

So far, although I don't want to flatter myself, I've tentatively guessed that in the few months around January, my level of being increased a bit, which might explain my experiences. That was around the time that I did some networking about some fears which challenged me and began an intensive yet open-minded job search.

I've also been noticing a lot of number synchronicities (mostly 11:11, but also 12:34 and so on), and also in my job. It's really weird how often the prices in our store (I'm a cashier) add up to patterned numbers, like 16.16, 20.20, 12.34. 15.16, and yes, even 11.11 (although I only got that one once as I recall). Many of our prices are even dollar amounts, and once tax is added on, these numbers just appear. I'm tempted to think the company did this on purpose, but I don't see a reason to do so. Here's one: The tax on $14 is $15.16 (after rounding; I think it's actually $15.155). I try not to give it too much of my attention. Admittedly a part of me from when I was a child wants to have unusual experiences, so I'm probably not as detached as I should be, and that might encourage these sort of happenings. Maybe? This was actually around the time that my "heightened level of awareness/activity" dropped off, I think.

Kisito said:
It could be, or it might not be. In my case, it could just be a sign that I have some type of imbalance somewhere that's resulting in odd experiences.

HowToBe said:
[..]
Kisito said:
It could be, or it might not be. In my case, it could just be a sign that I have some type of imbalance somewhere that's resulting in odd experiences.

Probably because personal issues lead to turbulence in Life, the higher self is helping in course corrections and as a result - us stumbling and corrections happening - these synchronicity events are experienced. Reminds me how a surfer is riding waves, sometimes falling, sometimes managing on top. What I described happened in 2004, then in 2009, not recently.

Awareness & Knowledge and increased Being seems to allow more Life control - noticing attack vectors before attacking processes have a chance to fully get up to speed and cause an avalanche.

Back
Top Bottom