Rebekah Roth Interview

Ant22 said:
[...]16 years on and this still gives me goosebumps. I really hope she stays safe!

Same here. It still is very sobering to discover and reread what actually happened on that faithful day and even more so to realize to what it has lead globally afterwards. It is like looking straight into a very sinister and dark black hole, every time one revisits what happened there.

I also finished listening to Rebekah Roth's Interview and I have to agree that she has done an outstanding job. It was really a delight to hear her methodical and rational deconstruction of what was said and done on the planes and how it doesn't fit to the official story at all.

Learned a lot of new stuff as well from the unique perspective that she has. Very valuable insights. Also find her conclusions based on the gathered data pretty plausible and at the same time very dark. Like the 4 planes being landed on a base and the people probably being gassed. She also brought up some questions that puzzle me as well, to this day. Also interesting that the guy that was initially called out by one of the flight attendees on seat 9b, was a intelligence guy fluent in arabic and hebrew and was in israel since he was 14. This together with the other details about an israeli/mossad connection, are also pretty interesting. That Israeli angle pops up again and again in 9/11.

She also makes a pretty compelling case for the different calls, from the different planes, to have been improvised/directed by handlers that wanted to create a certain overall image. Very good cross examination of the evidence and deconstruction of the likelihood that this or that person could have said or done this or that under the official circumstances.

It shows again how much really stinks in the official story, that it still amazing for me, that so many people believe any of that nonsense on face value at all. It is still one of the biggest lies ever imposed on people globally and it has lead to so many other bloody and sinister lies, based on it, afterwards.

Aeneas said:
As Rebekah Roth says in the interview, the same cabal who killed JFK is the same cabal that has been running the show since and they only got more emboldened by the fact that they were able to kill JFK and get away with it.

Listening to her interview I was really impressed when she said that, because so many other people who don't believe the official 911 story and find legitimate reasons to debunk it, still are unable to go that far. I guess her own research that led her to the conclusion of what might have happened to all the planes and all the passengers/crew members aboard, was shocking enough (and as she mentions, it made her physically sick) that the shock opened up her awareness to the point of realizing this truth. Suddenly the pieces fit together and the ugly picture, not just of 911 but recent american history, was revealed. It made me think of Gurdjieff's and C's remarks regarding shocks as "consciousness/conscience enhancers" (paraphrasing).

Though it was indeed re-traumatizing to go back and relive that day, even if we know so much more of the truth since then, I am very glad I listened to her interview, I did learn a few new things, thank you for sharing.

Edit: Just saw your reply, Pashalis.

It shows again how much really stinks in the official story, that it still amazing for me, that so many people believe any of that nonsense on face value at all. It is still one of the biggest lies ever imposed on people globally and it has lead to so many other bloody and sinister lies, based on it, afterwards.

It is unbelievable, truly.

911 seems to have been our generations' JFK assassination, on a global scale. I have asked people from different countries if they remember where they were and what they were doing when they heard about the plane(s) hitting Twin Towers, and they all do.

Thought Rebekah Roth was very good in the interview. I can't even imagine, from her perspective, being part of aircraft flight crew's for all those thirty years the transition she made from not thinking about 9/11 to trying to take in the whole scene once a few clues started to fall into place. As she said, she felt sick to the core upon realization, and truly that is how Americans (and others) must grok what has always been there in front of their face - the painful realization.

There have been many comments made on the Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot system, like Roth said, a USB type connection.

Here it is talked about a little:

https://youtu.be/FdP3vZ06-TA

Bear said:
Also, looks like she has taken a lot of flack and trolling - http://www.rebekahroth.com/Trolls.html

One of the people she calls a troll is Kurt Haskell. She says: "This is Kurt Haskell, he fled the United States after proving to be a complete loser and a liar. He tried to grab his fifteen minutes of fame when he falsely claimed that he saw the 'panty bomber Adullamutallab board a Northwest Airlines flight without a passport or visa. He tried to get his face on main stream media and dreamed in 2010 of becoming a media star. However, he lied about the passenger being allowed on the aircraft without the proper paperwork and Kurt knows that as a 31+ year flight attendant and international Purser, I know that for a fact he is lying. He has for some unknown reason to become obsessed and has decided that I am several other women living in several different states although he has never spoken to me, I think we can all figure out this guy is a jealous loser. His personal attacks as well as his claims that I am other people, has shown the entire world what a jerk he really is. He posted home addresses of women claiming that they are me, he hunted down her adult college age kids and posted their personal information as well. Kurt lives in Costa Rica because he is on the run from the US government for various reasons and it is believed he can no longer visit the USA. I have been told Kurt is unhappy that I pointed out Israeli involvement in 911, telling? Who do you think Kurt is working for?"

I did a search on SOTT and the forum about Haskell, but found nothing about him being a liar or his testimony being false. I found his facebook post from 12/22/15 in which he detailed his research about Roth. Has anyone else read anything about him that would indicate he was lying about the underwear bomber?

I've now read all three of her books, and I think that the most interesting and startling information was in the third and last one. What she lays out towards the end of that book sounds plausible, and would be worth looking into. All three books are a quick read, and quite entertaining, so you'll not "waste" much time or energy going through them. The only thing that bothered me with the "side show" story, i.e. the characters and their actions, was their utter naivety concerning exposure; they were calling, Skyping and messaging each other, and using their real names at hotels etc., even when they knew they were targeted for surveillance.

I'll try and post a summary of the most interesting points of the third book in a couple of days. Or, perhaps someone has already done that somewhere on the internet...I'll have a look.

I ordered all three books too. First one arrived and I read it in one day. Other two haven't arrived yet. It's worth wading through the "drama" to get to the data. And it really isn't that bad.

Aragorn said:
I'll try and post a summary of the most interesting points of the third book in a couple of days. Or, perhaps someone has already done that somewhere on the internet...I'll have a look.

That would be great, Aragorn! Especially if there's good info not contained in the interview.

Laura said:
Nienna said:
It is a great interview! A lot of information that a flight attendant would know.

Her analysis of what must have happened on those planes is just amazing, IMHO. Also, what MUST have happened to the passengers which is the question so many people ask. She points out that the planes were severely underbooked and that must have been deliberate. So that implies a level of control that does not belong to 19 Saudi Arabian hijackers under the control of a sick guy in a cave in Afghanistan.
I fly a lot in the US and the underbooking is a huge red flag. Planes a NEVER underbooked. You're lucky if there is one or two empty seats. Especially on a Tuesday morning in early September. Maybe on short regional flights on Saturday night. Airlines can't make money unless the plane is full, that's why they routinely overbook to account for last minute cancellations.
And if there are too many cancellations they fill the seats up with pilots and flight attendants going to another airport.

Just finished the interview. It's the only explanation for the phone calls that makes sense. It's obvious in retrospect that they would have landed the planes right away, but it never occurred to me until now except with flight 93.

And let's not forget the seminal book by Laura and Joe Quinn, "911 the ultimate truth". Rebekah, Laura and Joe, even though working and analyzing separately, have put together a wealth of material on the subject.

Mr. Premise said:
Just finished the interview. It's the only explanation for the phone calls that makes sense. It's obvious in retrospect that they would have landed the planes right away, but it never occurred to me until now except with flight 93.

Well, not the ONLY explanation.

What is extremely bizarre is the guy who called his mother and said "Hi, this is (full name)..." which is something that a person would NEVER say to their mother. Just try to imagine yourself calling your mom and saying it. So that might suggest an electronically imitated voice for which the technology did exist at the time. Either that, or the individual was following some instructions (less probability); or trying to send a coded message that he was under compulsion which is also less probable since, as Roth notes, there did not seem to be excess stress in the voices, and no noises in the background.

Nevertheless, all take together, however it occurred, I think we are closer to understanding that this event was planned and carried out by the Deep State and its allies - the true Axis of Evil - and nobody should think for a moment that this gang will not kill Americans - or anybody - to achieve their goals.

Laura said:
I ordered all three books too. First one arrived and I read it in one day. Other two haven't arrived yet. It's worth wading through the "drama" to get to the data. And it really isn't that bad.

Thanks for the heads-up Aragorn and Laura. I found the interview really interesting as well; and I ordered all three books. It hasn't arrived yet and im looking forward to reading it.

Thanks for sharing. Rebekah Roth gives yet another angle from which to deconstruct the advertised 9-11 story. Among the voices heard so far there have been pilots and flight engineers, journalists, physicist, chemists, architects, explosive experts, political scientists, firemen, casual witnesses and tourists, amateur investigators, photographers, economists, political scientists, law enforcement and military people, but flight attendants?

Interesting that part of her learning process occurs through sharing. For example at 51:35 she explains that she knew that it would take a runway of at least 10.000 feet to land a fuelled 367 airplane. She had found a reserve base, a C-5 transport base, that with regard to the distance, within a 20 minute flight from Boston, and the length of the runway, 11599 feet, matched the criteria as a place where one could land the fuelled planes. Then after giving an interview, she was contacted by a woman who was in a reserve unit base there. The unit of that woman went active on the morning of 9-11 after things started happening, but when they got to the base it had been evacuated for all personnel and they were locked out and put in hotels for 2-3 days. Such evidence along with many others simply adds to the bulk available from other sources. It is really disturbing that people who disbelieve the official 9-11 story with all that research done on 9-11 from so many perspectives and reaching a similar conclusion are labeled as .... This alone tells something about the kind of society we live in.

9-11 almost resembles a revolution, invisible as relatively few were killed in the US. Since then, the revolution spread to the NATO countries who were the first to sign up for the consequences of the lie. In fact their applause for the idea of a war on terror in selected muslim countries, led by people like Tony Blair and Anders Fogh Rasmussen, reminds one of the applause expected for Stalin as described in the Gulag Archipilago by
Solzhenitsyn _https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,44701.msg736424.html#new The similarity is of course only partial, but there are similarities. Just as many of the people in the story kept applauding beyond all reason, so many European countries have not stopped applauding the "greatness" of the foreign policies of the US State Department. True, like the clappers in the story many have not fainted yet, but they suffer from the policies they support, due to the turmoil created by the many refugees that have fled the wars they have helped to destroy.

With the beginning of the war on terror, various governments, powerful cooperations and many people not only bought into the 9-11 story, but overlooking the inconsistencies with their professed values began to accept that torture and illegal war were justified means to the end.

Now if the world is a global village, would it be wrong to talk of a global civil war? And if it could be compared to a civil war, are there any civil wars of the past that resembles it? What about the Spanish civil war where the rebels of Franco, with active support from Germany, Italy and tacit support from the UK fought the republicans? Or the war between the reds and the whites following the Russian revolution which went back and forth for some time over a huge area of the planet?

Thanks for sharing Laura, she really did her research and it's fascinating to hear it from an airline insider. I haven't gotten around to reading Joe and Laura's book an am looking forward to see what they add to the table.

Rebenka Roth points out that an aluminum plane would not be able to penetrate a steel and concrete building. I have been wondering that since I saw this video that shows what happens in a similar scenario.

https://youtu.be/RZjhxuhTmGk

And here is a video that shows a closer view of the planes hitting the tower.

https://youtu.be/mhROd7Jt3-w

Back
Top Bottom