Really weird night, a series of dreams.

SlipNet

The Living Force
I had a jamboree of dream states last night so I thought I'd log them down before they get forgotten, as is the way with dreams. I would awaken after each one, then slip back into a reverie and dream again, it was a really intense night I can tell you. The first dream was lost in the memory hole for now, but I may recover memories of it, but for now it is lost to me sadly.

The second dream involved a minister/journalist called Rick Wiles, host of TruNews, an orthodox christian news service which I follow. We were adventuring, searching for evidence of some thing or other (with me it's usually UFO's, lol), though just what it was in this situation is lost to me sadly, as dreams so quickly fade from consciousness. He was younger than his current self in the dream, we were about the same age as it unfolded, and bizarrely many famous figures came into view as it developed. We just seemed to be very focussed and determined in our exploits, searching, as I said, for evidence of something or other, but frustratingly I cannot recollect just what this elusive subject/object was. Well, eventually we ended our work together and set off for an office complex where we would be meeting other workers.

We reached the office and this is where things got strange; the office room had no flooring, just a sheer drop if we lost our footing, and this scared me greatly (I suffer from vertigo). Many other workers were assembled in the office, sitting on ledges before this sheer drop below, so eventually I plucked up the courage to enter and begin what was to become some sort of conference. Amazingly, once my fear of the drop had abated, a floor suddenly loomed into view and we were back on firm office flooring again. I was naturally delighted by this and as I reported to my office superior I uttered a phrase, "You'll never believe what we've just seen". Both myself and Mr Wiles were very excited by what we'd been working on, and keen to report back our news! And then, so frustratingly as dreams are, just as the conference was to begin, I woke up, needed to go pee. My mind was racing and I almost stumbled into my bedroom cupboards as I got out of bed. I couldn't get my mind around what had been a very comprehensive and interesting dream experience, but this much had stuck in my mind and I jotted down what I could recall before going back to bed. I just wish I could recall what the object of such study was, so annoying to have forgotten it!

Very drowsy, I settled back into sleep, and then things got really strange. I fell into a dream state once again, but this time I was adventuring with one of my former girlfriends. My recollections of this dream are also vague, which is so frustrating, but we were once again on some kind of intelligence work, seeking and figuring stuff out. At one point we stopped the car we were in, and reported into what was some kind of clandestine meeting point in an old abandoned shop. Many people had assembled there, and we began talking about what we had discovered on our individual assignments, but again, frustratingly, I cannot fathom what we were discussing. The whole exchange was very serious in tone however, in a dark abandoned store with flashlights and lanterns on the floor. Eventually the conference ended, and my ex girlfriend and I got into our car to drive home. (this part is weird because I don't drive in real life, probably a bit of wish fullfillment on my part.)

At some point after this we parked the car to go to our flat; but we were temporarily distracted by an outpouring of passion on both our parts, I'll say no more on that as it is a bit personal. But at this point, a dark skinned man had appeared at the window of our car and had some kind of pistol aimed squarely at us through the window. I lurched forward to open the door and confront the man but I was placed in an immediate sleep state. I've never fallen asleep within a dream before so this was particularly odd! When I awoke, I saw my ex girlfriend with blood pouring out of her mouth, she was dead, murdered. The man was nowhere to be seen. I'm no dream analyst but I gathered from this exchange that this was the soul of my ex finally saying a full and proper goodbye to me.:-(

Immediately after this I awoke and it was morning. I've felt an unbelievable level of sadness about this experience all day. On the one hand I was an intrepid adventurer, on the other hand a grieving partner. So really weird to have these dreams at this point in time, I feel like someone's shook my hand and punched me in the gut at the same time. This melancholy will take some time to pass I suspect.

Last edited:
Hi Sleepnet,

Thanks for sharing your dreams, which are personal things.
It's difficult to analyze dreams due to the strangeness of these "virtual" stories and their nature. Concerning your own dreams, according to your will for mysteries and your personal thing with your former girlfriend, you might have already understood some possible reasons for them.

Anyway, I'd like to come back to your last comment about feelings. How are you now? Still feeling melancholy?
Dreams, whatever they are and whatever the reason we have them, they often leave a feeling behind when we wake up, which can be bad or nice, depending on what we dreamed of. And it's so powerful and real, that we can feel this sensation the whole day until we finally forget why we feel that way. but this feeling is still here, inside us...

But to talk about dreams, one must not forget the following information we got from the 1996 April 28 session :

A: Dreams are the best forum for disinformation that exists.

Q: (L) Okay. I can see that. But, at the same time they are also one of the best ways to get information from the subconscious and the higher conscious, is this not true?

A: We have mentioned dualities a lot!!

It would mean that we should be careful about our own dreams and the feelings we have then.
As dreams can be a message from our inner self or a kind of attack, I think it's important to try to understand them if they appear to be weird or make us feel bad.

It's part of the work to understand who we are and what the reality is in order to finally be able to wake up.

Ahhhhh, so many things to do, so many things to learn but also so many possibilities to take a look behind the veil...

Hi Sleepnet,

LOL! I'm SlipNet, but what you've stated really hits home, I'm probably a person who lives in dreams more than in life. A good Freudian slip no doubt...:-D

Anyway, I'd like to come back to your last comment about feelings. How are you now? Still feeling melancholy?

Yeah, I still have unresolved feelings regarding this particular woman, she was really lovely and in many respects I miss her terribly, though in life she had very different interests to me. She never opposed me in any way, but I always got the impression that she was being supportive almost to a fault. Like she was giving me what I needed rather than what she really felt. In many respects I do miss her, she was my best match in life, and I must admit I do feel lonely in my current days, so that must be a contributing factor. Just something I have to adapt to in my present time I suppose, as hard as that feels today. I know she's a happily married woman these days so I know full well there's no chance of anything to develop from this, I'm not that foolish.

As dreams can be a message from our inner self or a kind of attack, I think it's important to try to understand them if they appear to be weird or make us feel bad.

I'm inclined to think this was a kind of emotional closure, but because I'm lonely these days it hit me in a bad way. I really miss that closeness that a relationship brings.

It's part of the work to understand who we are and what the reality is in order to finally be able to wake up.

This is exactly where I am right now; trying to find out who I am in this moment and plotting a way forward which is knowledgeable and productive. I don't want to indulge in melancholy cos' that will do me no good, but in many ways I am very sad about the things I've missed out on in life. It sounds a bit selfish but there it is. It's particularly interesting that in my dreams my intrepid nature, seeking truth in all its forms, brought me to places of danger but yet I still survived beyond these moments. Sadly I also witnessed a death, which was quite an experience I must say seeing her face with blood pouring from her mouth was quite an experience, just horrifying.. It really felt like a last goodbye.

It's amazing to me that these dreams all came to me in a succession in one night, intensive learning! The second dream involving the pastor/journalist was very interesting also, because he was a lover of Christ, and yet I was externally considerate and mentioned nothing of Caesar during this experience. I really do wonder what we were actually up to in our search during the dream, maybe I'll learn more of that in subsequent days.

Thank you very much for your input, it's been very helpful in getting me to understand where I am in this moment in time. In many respects I see myself as a struggling soul, but I have so much to be grateful for, being here and now on the forum, surrounded by so many good natured and knowledgeable people.:-) I may fail today, but tomorrow I'll fail better....

Hey Slipnet,

Hahaha I'm really sorry for the misspelling but in some way, it's strange that it "hit you home", I might have been directed :-P

Anyway, I'm really happy if I could help you even a bit. Besides, I must say that you seem to have understood many things by yourself and you were not so long to do that.

If you allow me, we may consider the following points to dig a bit deeper in your dreams analysis :

1. The Woman: there seems to be a double feeling about her. In a hand, you think she was very good and a rare match for you. In another hand, it might only be the feeling of solitude that brings her memory to you, as you said yourself.
And then, what is the explanation of her death? There are multiple options: you have to forget her for your own good because it wouldn't be a good idea? You have to forget her because it's a dead-end and you need to go forward? It's an attack to push you away from her because she could be too good for you? It's a message to tell you that she's in danger? etc. Of course, it's not an exhaustive list...

I just bring your attention to the fact that we all should be careful before making fast conclusions. Also, we must not anticipate in a way or another, we never know what's the future has in stock for us. Moreover, some people appear to be happy with a perfect family but it's just an illusion they project on their environment...

2. Your loneliness: As you might already know, we are multiple inside ourselves. I mean, for example, I like adventure but also cocooning at home, sometimes I already surprised myself to like something and the day after I didn't like it anymore. We like and dislike a lot of various things, sometimes we are even in conflict with ourselves, but who are we exactly? Can we be sure who likes this color or this car and who dislikes this thing or this one? Emmanuel KANT had a theory about the man having multiple egos. Imagine a grid in a sphere. In each box, you put a "Me" a bit like multiple personalities.
Our work, then, is to find out where is the true self apart from programming, conditioning, and so forth.

Anyway, these thoughts are just thoughts and loneliness can be a terrible thing. But in a sense, it's also a good strategy nowadays, to make people believe that they're alone, to do whatever it takes to divide us and weaken us.
Fortunately, as you said, we are lucky to be able to count on others as within this forum which is a really good option to speak to others and look for feedback.

Keep on looking for truth and dig out whatever you can, don't lose faith in you and in what the universe has in store for you!

And I thank you for sharing your feelings and give me the opportunity to help and work in the same time.

May the force be with you ✨

FWIW

I feel like someone's shook my hand and punched me in the gut at the same time. This melancholy will take some time to pass I suspect.

Know what you mean unfortunately, it always strikes me as sadly ironic that the fidelity of the sensate experience seems far richer when we are asleep...

Both myself and Mr Wiles were very excited by what we'd been working on, and keen to report back our news! And then, so frustratingly as dreams are, just as the conference was to begin, I woke up, needed to go pee.

Don’t you hate that 🙄

...the pastor/journalist was very interesting also, because he was a lover of Christ, and yet I was externally considerate and mentioned nothing of Caesar...

Funnily enough I happened to pick up ‘The Zelator’ yesterday and your phrase above (in relation to the name ‘Rick Wiles’) reminded me of ‘Hedsels’ association between the Fisher King and ‘Jesus’.

‘Rick’

...derives from the old Germanic word "ric" (ruler, leader, king, powerful)

‘Wiles’ -

The surname Wiles is an occupational name for a person employed in trapping fish.

’Celebrities’ featuring in dreams always interesting imo, they seem to have the best names to analyse?

He was younger than his current self in the dream, we were about the same age as it unfolded, and bizarrely many famous figures came into view as it developed.

Though I noticed Wikipedia seemed to have an alternate interpretation on ‘orthodox’ 😉

Know what you mean unfortunately, it always strikes me as sadly ironic that the fidelity of the sensate experience seems far richer when we are asleep...

Yeah, that really interests me. In some ways I feel released from constriction when I'm asleep, but I also bear in mind that dreamstates aren't real, it's mostly just the subconscious mind sifting through info and experiences.

Though I noticed Wikipedia seemed to have an alternate interpretation on ‘orthodox’ 😉

Rick Wiles has taken a lot of flak over his work on understanding the problem of Zionism. It's the main reason why he has so many opponents.

1. The Woman: there seems to be a double feeling about her. In a hand, you think she was very good and a rare match for you. In another hand, it might only be the feeling of solitude that brings her memory to you, as you said yourself.
And then, what is the explanation of her death? There are multiple options: you have to forget her for your own good because it wouldn't be a good idea? You have to forget her because it's a dead-end and you need to go forward? It's an attack to push you away from her because she could be too good for you? It's a message to tell you that she's in danger? etc. Of course, it's not an exhaustive list...

I definitely wasn't good enough for her. She's a very capable woman, whereas I'm an unemployed schizophrenic with depression and anxiety issues. She'd have had a miserable life with me if we'd stayed together, so I really think the dream was a case of my subconscious mind finally letting go of her memory.

2. Your loneliness: As you might already know, we are multiple inside ourselves. I mean, for example, I like adventure but also cocooning at home, sometimes I already surprised myself to like something and the day after I didn't like it anymore. We like and dislike a lot of various things, sometimes we are even in conflict with ourselves, but who are we exactly? Can we be sure who likes this color or this car and who dislikes this thing or this one?

Loneliness is the big big factor with me, but it's just something I've got to overcome in some way. It's strange though because I derive a lot of security being on my own doing my own thing, pursuing my own interests, so it's not all bad.

Keep on looking for truth and dig out whatever you can, don't lose faith in you and in what the universe has in store for you!

And I thank you for sharing your feelings and give me the opportunity to help and work in the same time.

This will surely go on; searching for truth and sharing on here is the main reason I have to keep on living. I don't mean that in a melodramatic way, just that it gives my life validation and purpose.

Thank you both for your feedback, it is truly appreciated!

I definitely wasn't good enough for her. She's a very capable woman, whereas I'm an unemployed schizophrenic with depression and anxiety issues.

How’s your diet bro?

A: ...the genetics that are associated with schizophrenia can be either a doorway or a barrier. Second, the manifestation of schizophrenia can take non-ordinary pathways. That is to say that diet can activate the pathway without the concomitant benefits.

Q: (Burma) I think that they're saying that schizophrenia could essentially be a way to be open to seeing other aspects of reality but diet can make it so it basically just makes you crazy without actually seeing anything.

A: Primitive societies that eat according to the normal diet for human beings do not have "schizophrenics", but they do have shamans who can "see".

One may presume you could have an inside track?

How’s your diet bro?

Not bad to be honest, I tend to eat bacon,eggs, gammon, pork, beef, chicken, and some fish. I'm not on "the diet" as recommended on here however. I tried a gluten free diet many years back, but my health actually deteriorated so I gave it up. I don't blame my food for my issues though, my problems are psychological, always have been.

One may presume you could have an inside track?

Haha, well, that's certainly one way of looking at things. maybe a lot of my hallucinations are a by-product of 4d bleedthrough, it's possible, but I don't see any particular benefits from having these states, more of a nuisance in general. It doesn't get me down so much as it used to, you just deal with the situation with the passing years. I don't want to come across as a wallower, in reality my mental health is better than it has been in 16 years, though I hesitate to say that things are normal.

I don't want to come across as a wallower, in reality my mental health is better than it has been in 16 years, though I hesitate to say that things are normal.

More power to you mate 👍

Haha, well, that's certainly one way of looking at things. maybe a lot of my hallucinations are a by-product of 4d bleedthrough, it's possible, but I don't see any particular benefits from having these states, more of a nuisance in general.

Haha yes I can imagine, though it does always strike me as excruciatingly ironic that all the great ‘religions’ seem to be founded upon individuals whose subjective ‘experiences’ would now see them promptly hospitalised and medicated...not deified 🤔😊

Back
Top Bottom