Reality check

fifty_five

Jedi Master
First observation, THE MARXISTS WE THE PEOPLE: I'm monitoring the non-aligned left here in Italy. No judgment, just anthropological interest given by the fact that here the antagonist left has always filled the squares. By non-aligned I mean the non-governmental left. I mean the traditional working class left (not the one you mean by antifa) and the grassroots unions. After falling very ....marxistically into the narrative of covid and vaccines, they have awakened very marxistically.... because of the "green pass" that is necessary to work. It's a very differentiated galaxy.
Some after two years of madness have participated disgusted with themselves in street demonstrations with the "novax rightwing". Others, after two years of madness are, as is happening a bit everywhere, coming out of the system in one way or another. Others, intellectuals who after two years of madness qualify themselves as recovery elites, are forming a national liberation committee, with a "prominent figure", ugo mattei, who said he was not vaccinated to see "what it means to be excluded".
Second observation, the NON VACCINATED, this comes from a forum under permanent observation, post of permanent user, 100% reliability:
"This she, a married woman of about 45 years old, unvaccinated like her husband, to contract covid made out with a guy at least 15 years younger than her, bidosate, sick; her husband knew but pretended not to know, brooding within himself the hope that his she might get sick: they took it in that place, they are as healthy as before.
When she told me this I laughed, then added that the hidden purpose conceived by the elites is to brand as many people as possible with the QR code, and by doing so she was playing into their hands, her response was obvious: "But everyone does it."
Third observation THE VACCINATED: my pc couldn't see my bluetooth mouse anymore. I launched search the device: it detected my vaccinated sister. I didn't do it on purpose. She was arranging the laundry, dressed in leggings and t-shirt, without any cell phone on her. she was arranging the laundry, the mac adress appeared and disappeared depending on her distance from my room. I was looking for a device, Ifound my sister.

I like your style. You're almost funny.
Marxists.
There is a big ideological confusion all over the show, in terms of consistency of ideological application, which is normal under our current circumstances garnished with intense ignorance. Having said that, the moment the credit reccord apps will combine with Vax obedience ones, almost everyone over a certain age will become Marxist, however without the next International. What ideology would that be I have 'no eye deer' :), but it would be clearly a source of subsequent social turbulence and turmoil.
The vaxxed.
We are all vaxxed, yes, abominable, but from the beginning I said I'd do it if there was no other way. I am happy to report that none of us have Mac addresses!
Actually my both Pfizer vaxes must have been duds as I had no after Vax reactions apart from a light sore shoulder after the second shot.
Cheers

I like your style. You're almost funny.....
almost :-)
I think you understood what i meant by this reality check in the orwellian world. I have no problem being "different" here on this forum and it's not a matter of flame or anything else. I have no problems with the left never had. Worked a lot on biopolitics and of course if you work on biopolitics you have to deal with marxists. In the years before the "pandemic" I had to deal with brilliant marxist minds. B ut then with the pandemic they threw their brains in the trash. Something very significant happened in Italy and France (Italy and France are very close from this point of view). One of the points, i believe, is that the "true" left (without judgment) has been obliterated by the ponerization of solidarity, but it is a work in progress. In any case, they took a big train in the face. I say this only because i try to analyze things with an eye to strategy. PTB could only succeed in Europe by screwing the "real" left in France and Italy, and they did. Congratulations.
The rest of this little reality check goes hand in hand. With the unvaccinated by CHOICE who by CHOICE and by the most improbable means grab the covid pass, and a sister DEVICE because of the bad batch who anyway I never stop loving.
We are all in the same boat.
Including the marxists, the unvaccinated who make out with covid sick guys and the sister devices.
cheers

cheers

almost :-)
I think you understood what i meant by this reality check in the orwellian world. I have no problem being "different" here on this forum and it's not a matter of flame or anything else. I have no problems with the left never had. Worked a lot on biopolitics and of course if you work on biopolitics you have to deal with marxists. In the years before the "pandemic" I had to deal with brilliant marxist minds. B ut then with the pandemic they threw their brains in the trash. Something very significant happened in Italy and France (Italy and France are very close from this point of view). One of the points, i believe, is that the "true" left (without judgment) has been obliterated by the ponerization of solidarity, but it is a work in progress. In any case, they took a big train in the face. I say this only because i try to analyze things with an eye to strategy. PTB could only succeed in Europe by screwing the "real" left in France and Italy, and they did. Congratulations.
The rest of this little reality check goes hand in hand. With the unvaccinated by CHOICE who by CHOICE and by the most improbable means grab the covid pass, and a sister DEVICE because of the bad batch who anyway I never stop loving.
We are all in the same boat.
Including the marxists, the unvaccinated who make out with covid sick guys and the sister devices.
cheers

cheers
Almost.
Think about a limit calculated to the infinity when infinity = funny. Even our own reality for someone else might just be almost or even not at all.
But, should the limit be calculated, the value would be declared funny.
You see, funny is good. Actually, it is the Jumpstarter of life. No matter what circumstance, perverted Marxism or disguised Totalitarianism when the us and all find the funny among nothing left, that,s when life starts to reveal its opportunities.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom