Re-aplication to FOTCM

Lucius

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi

I have send msg to antar without any information back. That is reason why I have opened this topic.

I want to ask if there is a chance to re-activate my access to closed FOTCM member ? at this moment I don't have emblem-ate icon that I'm at FOTCM?

taking into account that the situation that took place and described in closed thread

I understand that I do not unnecessarily invaded lux - I wanted to present the situation as it appeared Spontaneous and who proposed the project - who was the initiator of this.

at this moment I feel excluded from the forum and FOTCM ;/ no rep from antar, no rep about information that lux want Again meeting in private.. and I'm excluded from the forum ? and FOTCM ?

Lux himself spoke to me again after the time of the proposed meeting in Real Life. 1vs1.
I refused.

what to know what is going on ?

Bobo said:
Lux himself spoke to me again after the time of the proposed meeting in Real Life. 1vs1.
I refused.

I worked as a financial advisor, I asked for a meeting EVERYONE, under the pressure of leadership, to stand out in this work. It was only exclusively connected with the work. By the way no longer have this job, fortunately. You refused, it was good choose. :)

Bobo said:
Hi

I have send msg to antar without any information back. That is reason why I have opened this topic.

I want to ask if there is a chance to re-activate my access to closed FOTCM member ? at this moment I don't have emblem-ate icon that I'm at FOTCM?

taking into account that the situation that took place and described in closed thread

I understand that I do not unnecessarily invaded lux - I wanted to present the situation as it appeared Spontaneous and who proposed the project - who was the initiator of this.

at this moment I feel excluded from the forum and FOTCM ;/ no rep from antar, no rep about information that lux want Again meeting in private.. and I'm excluded from the forum ? and FOTCM ?

I refused.

what to know what is going on ?

Bobo, it was clearly explained to you that the reason you were excluded from FOTCM (members) was that you let a non FOTCM member read there, showing no consideration for the privacy of other members.

You can interact in the rest of the forum, and maybe use it to learn about external consideration.

lux said:
Bobo said:
I refused.

I worked as a financial advisor, I asked for a meeting EVERYONE, under the pressure of leadership, to stand out in this work. It was only exclusively connected with the work. By the way no longer have this job, fortunately. You refused, it was good choose. :)

Lux even if it had to do with your job, since it concerned forum members, Why didn't you do so in the forum openly?

Hm

that is truth one time mistake and one topic read.

sorry for that when she was at my lap and watching at my screen I forgot that she is reading this same as me.

I let one person to my life from 2-3 years and forgot about privacy allays I was "alone"

Bobo said:
how to get again FOTCM acces to forum ?

Bobo, which part of the previous responses to this question did you not understand? You violated the terms and trust of the fotcm forum. Therefore, you no longer have access. Your persistent demands are proof that you should not have access.

anart said:
Bobo said:
how to get again FOTCM acces to forum ?

Bobo, which part of the previous responses to this question did you not understand? You violated the terms and trust of the fotcm forum. Therefore, you no longer have access. Your persistent demands are proof that you should not have access.

everyone deserves a second chance.
Only once did I understand that my lady read the topic as I wrote earlier for this that I just sat on my knees - anywhere that did not publish - or not pass - so for which the penalty is to be so high?

I ask because I think that the punishment and that is how I am now treated - exemption from the closed forum but it is a bit too strong? I do not understand whay you antar are so bad for me?

was removed without any possibility of return - I thought that we are here to trust each other and support. and do not throw and block access.

I am sorry for this reason that so it all worked out - all the time but I hope that the time that was destined to be here are not lost -- is that my woman read one fuse element which he worried - I think that not one person had such a case FOTCM when she read about it.

I'm sorry for this reason, in what is now the gang, and that can not be toothfish bet in my position.
I hope that was left treated as an equal measure of each

and I;m not demand just asking - because they do not look as if writing for a closed forum was part of the trust where you could move around and share the important issues

is that "I demand" is just your subjective opinion - possibly for the reason of language barriers.

Bobo said:
and I;m not demand just asking - because they do not look as if writing for a closed forum was part of the trust where you could move around and share the important issues

is that "I demand" is just your subjective opinion - possibly for the reason of language barriers.

Bobo, just calm down and participate in the forum, learn and grow, and at the point the mods think you are ready to be trusted by having shown yourself trustworthy, then things can change. The old "everyone deserves a second chance" thing only serves evildoers.

Laura said:
Bobo said:

Bobo, just calm down and participate in the forum, learn and grow, and at the point the mods think you are ready to be trusted by having shown yourself trustworthy, then things can change. The old "everyone deserves a second chance" thing only serves evildoers.

So let this be a lesson for me, apparently I have to process this lesson

Also Bobo, I understand you have a language barrier here, but you have misspelled anart's name every time you've written it on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom