“Rapture?”

Debra

Dagobah Resident
As a preface, today during an afternoon nap I experienced a very lucid dream.
In my “dream” I awoke to a changed world.
The house next door, was literally gone.
A large swath of bare earth where the house once stood.
Gone as well, was the crazy, sociopathic neighbor woman who had lived there, she has terrorized our little neighbourhood for 17 years +.
I had an “overview” type vision, that ALL the negative, hateful “people” and places were....gone.
I immediately started planting trees, veggies and flowers in the vacant lot next door.
When I awoke, and opened my IPad, this cartoon was the first thing in my Facebook feed....
6C5E35B6-7F10-44FD-83D2-BEE231FC0A6E.jpeg

As a preface, today during an afternoon nap I experienced a very lucid dream.
In my “dream” I awoke to a changed world.
The house next door, was literally gone.
A large swath of bare earth where the house once stood.
Gone as well, was the crazy, sociopathic neighbor woman who had lived there, she has terrorized our little neighbourhood for 17 years +.
I had an “overview” type vision, that ALL the negative, hateful “people” and places were....gone.
I immediately started planting trees, veggies and flowers in the vacant lot next door.
When I awoke, and opened my IPad, this cartoon was the first thing in my Facebook feed....
View attachment 73138
I'll never forget this scene!

Debra, it's an excerpt from the Twilight Zone episode where the aliens have a cookbook - for cooking and eating humans.
Oh, awesome, thanks for answering, and YES, I’m totally in agreement!
From the info on Wiki:
“The episode "To Serve Man" is the 24th episode of the third season of the anthology series The Twilight Zone, and the 89th overall. It originally aired on March 2, 1962, on CBS.[1]
Based on Damon Knight's 1950 short story of the same title, the episode was written by Rod Serling and directed by Richard L. Bare.[2][3]
It is considered one of the best episodes from the series, particularly for its final twist.”

My dream and posting the Meme above, was April 6th, a year ago!

Reading this thread Impact? Massive wave anomaly in the South Atlantic moving North just reminded me that when I read this post of yours the other day, I'd just woken up from a sort-of-but-not-quite "rapture"ish dream involving a wave of gravitational anomaly...

In the dream I was walking down a street and saw a bus, driving a couple hundred metres ahead, start to float up into the air. Then I noticed cars, people & everything even further ahead of me had already floated up higher, very high up into the sky. In the dream I knew what was happening and shouted to the people I was with, "run!". We turned and ran back the way we'd come as everything behind us started lifting up. I looked over and saw, many kilometres away in the nearby city, a huge blinding white light, like the explosion of some kinda weird bomb, and knew this was the epicentre of the antigravity wave (or whatever)..

Just some weird dream and no funny memes, sorry :) But it made a little connection in my mind with that "Impact?" thread...

edit: and, writing this just made me remember when my sister and I were little kids we used to have a story we'd sometimes tell each other in the way kids do, about a time in the future "when gravity went wrong".. We even had a song we'd sing about it. It just went "when gravity.." *clap clap clap* "..went wrong!". The three claps were very important part of the song. We'd sing it and get more and more exuberant til we were lying on the ground laughing :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom