Randonautica app

There is nothing wrong (most likely) with the random number generator, but I dare to question that it "can set me (or anyone) free". :lol:

I'm suspicious by nature, so to say, and after all that what has transpired about Pegasus, whatsapp, etc., and numerous notorious IT start-ups, I'm even more suspicious than I used to be. And I'm suspicious when it comes to entertainment industry, too. So I'd want to know those people's connections and sources of their funding. What's a bit weird is that they have an LLC company established and the same time they work as volunteers and ask for donations? And it seems at least some of them were involved in Pokemon chasing some time ago...

As for "hard science" involved (apart from the quantum random number generator), I'm afraid it's mostly psychology: people see what they want to see and to what they wouldn't pay attention without the app. or another external (and exciting) input. We are all prone to see patterns and signs and coincidences and to give them more meaning than they usually deserve. People also love distractions, and if those distractions are wrapped in some kind of edge science (at least in its vocabulary), mixed with mystery /esoteric, that's even better!

I'm not saying that there cannot be any mind-matter connection, I do think there is, but for the time being there is no science for that. We don't even have a good and agreed upon scientific definition of mind. And I'm not saying that there is something necessarily wrong with having some fun while staying aware and reasonably cautious. I'm just curious who offers the toy and for what reason (aside of making money). What good it can offer and what may be it's downsides. But those are questions more suitable for another board, so sorry for being off topic!

There is nothing wrong (most likely) with the random number generator, but I dare to question that it "can set me (or anyone) free". :lol:

I'm suspicious by nature, so to say, and after all that what has transpired about Pegasus, whatsapp, etc., and numerous notorious IT start-ups, I'm even more suspicious than I used to be. And I'm suspicious when it comes to entertainment industry, too. So I'd want to know those people's connections and sources of their funding. What's a bit weird is that they have an LLC company established and the same time they work as volunteers and ask for donations? And it seems at least some of them were involved in Pokemon chasing some time ago...

As for "hard science" involved (apart from the quantum random number generator), I'm afraid it's mostly psychology: people see what they want to see and to what they wouldn't pay attention without the app. or another external (and exciting) input. We are all prone to see patterns and signs and coincidences and to give them more meaning than they usually deserve. People also love distractions, and if those distractions are wrapped in some kind of edge science (at least in its vocabulary), mixed with mystery /esoteric, that's even better!

I'm not saying that there cannot be any mind-matter connection, I do think there is, but for the time being there is no science for that. We don't even have a good and agreed upon scientific definition of mind. And I'm not saying that there is something necessarily wrong with having some fun while staying aware and reasonably cautious. I'm just curious who offers the toy and for what reason (aside of making money). What good it can offer and what may be it's downsides. But those are questions more suitable for another board, so sorry for being off topic!

It's true that the "set me free" is sensationalistic and I'm very wary of that ^^. I don't find your answers off-topic, they are even welcome and have reason to be highlighted. In fact, I say to myself, we are not immune to perhaps having something new and interesting, and it is true that we can expect the confirmation bias or the Baader Meinhof effect that gives this breathtaking impression of the event. Like you I remain sceptical and cautious and I would have liked to bring you more information, especially to know the real nature of this application. As for the LLC, it's because they sell goodies in reference to the application such as T-shirts (maybe to support the developers of the application ?). Thanks for bringing some more answers and questions.

Back
Top Bottom