Randonautica app

Abats

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Hello everyone,

A friend linked me about Randonautica app. Sounds like fun. It's an application that creates hiking routes from quantum GNAs.
The interesting thing is, according to the designers, it creates synchronicities. You can program several types of routes according to what you want to see (empty spaces, anomalies, messages), and the authors suggest using intention to influence the generation of the route. The theory behind :
Fatum Theory – Project Fatum
Our bot uses quantum-randomness, to find intention driven syncronicities just for you. The bot will suggest map-locations with strong quantum-signatures. Use at your own risk !
One idea is that interacting with objects around an attractor increases the butterfly-effect, enmeshing you within a non-deterministic probability tunnel.
The principle is simple, you put your position, you select two or three options (attractors), you think of something, you give a distance from your current position, and it takes you a point to visit.
Of course you have to activate your location with your GPS on your phone
Here are some examples of what it can lead to :
r/randonauts
There are some pretty strange testimonies.

I'm gonna try the app and let you know what will happen !

synchronicity 1.png

synchronicity 2.png

synchronicity 3.png

I tried the app today. Thanks also for the detailed website. Otherwise I wouldn't have got it. In my thoughts I focused on my wish to get married (we have been living together for 17 years). At the same time, I felt harmony, happiness and deep inner calm. The app took me to a neighboring town. I was never there. The location was an apartment building. Look what I found there:

Then there was a car in the driveway. The numbers are interesting. I read that the number 333 often appears. In total it is 16. My birthday and my absolute favorite number! Very cool synchronicity. It's fun and I will definitely keep going. Just have to deal with it more closely. Definitely an asset. Thanks for the post. :-D:clap:
IMG_8083.jpgIMG_8084.jpg

Fantastic ! if this does make sense for you, keep us update of your journey, I did not take the time to test it yet but I will try this week !

I try the app today, and I think It worked for me

My intention was to learn something about myself that would help me move forward. I walked a mile and a half and found myself in front of a "carrefour" supermarket (it's like walmart). I stop in front of it and there a lady walks past me with "Delete the drama" written on her t-shirt.

It's quite surprising since the C's have announced food shortages. Deep down inside, that's what scares me because I'm unable to stock up. So arriving in front of a supermarket full of food combined with the "delete the drama" t-shirt seems to make sense. If I had arrived five seconds later, I would never have run into that lady.

I try the app today, and I think It worked for me

My intention was to learn something about myself that would help me move forward. I walked a mile and a half and found myself in front of a "carrefour" supermarket (it's like walmart). I stop in front of it and there a lady walks past me with "Delete the drama" written on her t-shirt.

It's quite surprising since the C's have announced food shortages. Deep down inside, that's what scares me because I'm unable to stock up. So arriving in front of a supermarket full of food combined with the "delete the drama" t-shirt seems to make sense. If I had arrived five seconds later, I would never have run into that lady.

I call that a clear announcement. :-D May I ask you ... what have you entered? Attractor? Anomaly? Void? I'm still not quite sure. Maybe you can help me here so that I can be more confident using the app. When I ask for an answer or vision. What do I have to enter? Thank you for sharing your experience. It is sensational!

I call that a clear announcement. :-D May I ask you ... what have you entered? Attractor? Anomaly? Void? I'm still not quite sure. Maybe you can help me here so that I can be more confident using the app. When I ask for an answer or vision. What do I have to enter? Thank you for sharing your experience. It is sensational!

I'm discovering the app. I try to understand what is the difference beetween attractor and void but it's not very clear on the website. Anomaly seem to select what is the best for you. The first time, my intention wasn't clear and the app lead me to a place where I couldn't access because it was behind a house. And right after this first fail, I clear my mind and put my intention. And it was at this time that I had what it look like an answer. Throughout my walk, I had no preconceived ideas to avoid anticipation. I just figured, we'll see where it goes.

I'm discovering the app. I try to understand what is the difference beetween attractor and void but it's not very clear on the website. Anomaly seem to select what is the best for you. The first time, my intention wasn't clear and the app lead me to a place where I couldn't access because it was behind a house. And right after this first fail, I clear my mind and put my intention. And it was at this time that I had what it look like an answer. Throughout my walk, I had no preconceived ideas to avoid anticipation. I just figured, we'll see where it goes.

OK thank you. The first time I had a very clear intention, I intuitively chose anomaly. Then came the message that there was no anomaly, but a quantum node. I will continue to research. In any case, it is fun. You feel like a little kid on a scavenger hunt.

OK thank you. The first time I had a very clear intention, I intuitively chose anomaly. Then came the message that there was no anomaly, but a quantum node. I will continue to research. In any case, it is fun. You feel like a little kid on a scavenger hunt.

Yes, and I can go to places I've never been before. It's like being a child like you said =)

The first time, my intention wasn't clear and the app lead me to a place where I couldn't access because it was behind a house. And right after this first fail, I clear my mind and put my intention. And it was at this time that I had what it look like an answer.

This app looks like a divination tool in a sense. I think it could be an alternative to iChing in some cases. You get your answer plus additional fun ;-)

It could be a cool experiment if you would, for example, used the app and the iChing the same day with the same intention and later compared the answers. I wonder whether the answers would be complementary and helped to grasp the whole meaning easier.

I have already used Iching but I have great difficulty understanding the symbols. Sometimes the hexagram and the mutant features seem really clear, other times I get bored! It also seems to me that Iching asks really specific questions? I think we need to repeat the use of the application to see where it leads. Dreams are sometimes difficult to decipher, so getting information in real life that tells you about yourself seems very interesting ! It's a good idea to test both, but I have to master the Iching ^^

This app looks like a divination tool in a sense. I think it could be an alternative to iChing in some cases. You get your answer plus additional fun ;-)

It could be a cool experiment if you would, for example, used the app and the iChing the same day with the same intention and later compared the answers. I wonder whether the answers would be complementary and helped to grasp the whole meaning easier.

I think it's much more than a divination tool. Because there is one paragraph on the website that says that with a clear intention along the Attractor Points you can manifest your own reality. It was precisely this point that made this experiment so interesting for me. Because we are all here at this point. And I asked myself whether this app and the experiment behind it could be a very valuable tool?

I think it's much more than a divination tool. Because there is one paragraph on the website that says that with a clear intention along the Attractor Points you can manifest your own reality. It was precisely this point that made this experiment so interesting for me. Because we are all here at this point. And I asked myself whether this app and the experiment behind it could be a very valuable tool?

On my side, I see this application more as a test, an entertainment or to talk to yourself in a certain way. (its usefulness is to have taken me mainly for a walk and see places I didn't know). I mean, trusting virtual, it can be dangerous, I may not give as much importance to this application, the goal is to have fun while experimenting. Still, you have to keep your reason and not fall into the new age woowoo (YCYOR) ^^ ! I don't know if it can be a useful tool, it would need much more information about the design of the application than what is written on their site. The only thing they wrote and that I retained is the use of a quantum random number generator (RNG) obtained by the fluctuation of a laser beam in a university laboratory located in Australia (the ANU of the application)

It kind of reminds me this book (in French sorry) :

which I found interesting and that gives some data to back up this sort of thing. At the end of this page you can found some interviews of the authors.

I'm curious, who are the designers an who is funding them?

3 people seems behind the app "Auburn Salcedo, CMO + Joshua Lengfelder CEO + Simon Nishi McCorkindale, VP Engineering". Apparently it was just a website to begin with and there was no app. Now when you arrives on their website it is written this :
From the Developers: We are aware that the beta version is resulting in a white screen for many users. There has been an influx of users which is causing a heavy load and crashing our servers. Our small team is working aggressively on the issue. Randonautica is not a funded project. We are volunteer based and could really use the support of the growing Randonaut community to cover increasing costs to get the app stabilized.
On reddit, a lot of people said that the app crashed in the last few days because too much people were using the app. You can found all the theory behind the app here theory - randonauts they are using this quantum generator ANU Quantum Random Number Server
I'm not an expert on quantum physics, so if you think this app is authentic or really based on hard science, well this could really be interesting.

Edit : add this website Randonauts: How a Random Number Generator Can Set You Free
Randonaut Newton Winter and Comrade created an algorithm that utilized the Australian National University’s Quantum Random Numbers Server, an open-source theoretical physics project that generates quantum random numbers in real-time that anyone can access.

The ANU server measures “quantum fluctuations” in a laboratory-created vacuum, that, according to the scientists, “resembles a sea of virtual particles appearing and disappearing all the time.” The server plucks measurements from this virtual sea, one of the most complicated and through ways of generating random numbers on earth.

The site describes how these numbers are generated in real-time: “the electromagnetic field of the vacuum exhibits random fluctuations in phase and amplitude at all frequencies. By carefully measuring these fluctuations, we are able to generate ultra-high bandwidth random numbers.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom